>Hunting and Insurance
basc.org.uk/
>UK Practical Shooting Association
ukpsa.co.uk/
>Gun Club Finder
nra.org.uk/nra-affiliated-clubs/
>Section 2 Club Finder
cpsa.co.uk/where

Attached: Shotgun Guide.png (1460x1701, 334K)

LARP

I admire your perseverance but I fear Brit/k/ is a lost cause.

I know lad blame the fever for making me think this was a good idea at the minute.

How 2 get a gun in france !
1) fill up a shooting :trap/skeet/hunter licence (trap skeet is the easiest)
2) get as many fudd guns (repeater

Don't you have to bolt the gun safe to a wall somehow?

Also is there a limit on how many shotguns you can own?

I think the limit is 5 or 10 on rifles, right?

Wish this would become a regular thread.

We need more gun owners in Britain!!

Attached: british-flag-waving-in-wind-against-clear-blue-sky_norc8kctl__F0000.png (1920x1080, 998K)

Section 2 Shotguns are simply as many as one can hold in your safe(s), slots for FAC Firearms heavily depend on what your going into for most anons for sports/target shooting you can on average get 5 slots for a first application which usually includes Practical Shooting shotgun and a Practical Shooting shotgun spare, a 22lr rifle for target and a lever action/bolt action for target

step 7 never ever use your gun
step 8 take care to avoid wrongthink

this is so cĂșcked

shut the fuck up mong

I'd like to apply, but sadly I'm not in a position to.

Finally a Brit/k/, been interested in shooting since I was probably 7 and owned a gun since I was around the same age (technically it was my grandparents but I was allowed to take it out and plink whenever). Sadly I am in uni atm so I cant have a gun in my room and storage is costly.

>not more than 2 rounds in the magazine
Would a revolving .410 shotgun with 6 shots fall under this definition?

No user, any magazine that has a capacity over 2+1 is immediately a Section 1 shotgun. Here's the old guide that gives a rundown, it needs work and I'd recommend you read the pastebin but it gives a more visual representation of what's legal

Attached: WIP Gun Guide.png (1559x5528, 1.34M)

Revolvers don't have a magazine, they have multiple chambers

You're right user, I'm tired and a little ill
A Section 2 Firearm by law can't be a revolver gun of any capacity.

>mfw if it weren't for the 88 ban there'd be a large surplus of FALs in the UK

Attached: 1511388204489.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>LICK MY BOOT

And you are sure this is the law? I see revolving rifles are mentioned under FAC. But shotguns are not rifles and as an example in the SGC category you have a lever action. Repeating vs repeating in my eyes, the limit only seems to care for magaxine capacity. Not a bong, but this seems worth looking into if you aren't sure they aren't legal. It's easy to over interpret laws so you think that it's illegal when it's actually not. In my country f,ex alot of people think that it's illegal to carry a knife and that blank guns require a permit. Yet the law only says that it's illegal to carry a knife with intet to cause bodily harm (I've taken this to court, I was right. It's 100% fine to carry any knife, any time(maybe not drunk at a bar, but in normal life)) the blank gun part I haven't challanged yet, as I have no interrest in these things, but I'm confident that I am right as the law specifies only what constructions are covered by the law, meaning there has to be at least one which isn't covered by the law. Simmilar thing with ar-15s here. Police won't issue a license to hunters for ar15s because they have some internal document that says they shouldn't, yet the law says that they are fine, and they are approved by what I guess would be "the game board".
>tldr
Look it up, it might be okay

Yes it's literally in the 201 Form in what Section 2 Firearms are lad, they are as follows

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-09 Application for the grant or renewal of a firearm and or shotgun certificate - (907x393, 26K)

That's sad. But on the bright side you have lawmakers that understand how guns function. I guess that's something... Few months away from banning magazines with more than 10 round capacity that can be taped or glued to the outside of a gun here. :^)

Yeah it's odd where our laws truthfully user, even though I don't agree with the restrictions on us Mainlanders (No Pistols no Centre-fire rifles) the law is made with common sense for those purposes, more like a teacher having to lay down a punishment instead of the odd malicious intent and joy with restricting firearms as you see with American law makers.
Also
>Magazine restrictions
it's odd that even with our restrictions Section 1 firearms have no magazine restrictions at all, it's one of the first things I learnt coming into the shooting community, yet Americans vary on state by state or worse have California Appearance restrictions which our government would consider too far and malicious.

They are for sure draconian, but yes, surprisingly accurate and true to intent. Ours sway somewhere between yours and american ones. Much more liberal however, until the eu directive takes place there's nothing but the police internal documents stopping you from having litteral mcnukes. The mag ban only refers to hunting guns, sportshoters will still have unlimited capacity after the implementation.
>commiefornia
Cali isn't even the worst state for gun owners. Sure it's bad, but compare it to places like New Jersey and it looks like heaven. It is sad what's happening in the us tho. The last bastion of individual rights, and we are watching it disintegrate right infront of our eyes. Never the less, I'd rather have an unregistered ar15 in cuckfiguration than a registered one with a bayonet lug and collapsible stock.
>actually complying

>more like a teacher having to lay down a punishment instead of the odd malicious intent and joy
That's some Stockholm syndrome there, don't do that; we're at a point much further down the slope than the 'muricans.

If there was as much trouble here with guns as there is in the US (where there's more freedom, god bless the bastards) our politicians would unleash a hatred and malicious moral superiority that would make even US gun grabbers blush. It's just that guns aren't a partizan issue in the UK, or at least not one that is to the fore, because they're pretty much stamped them out already. But you can bet that if the issue ever came up like it's always up in the US both the left and the 'right' in the UK would make things like the current identity politics and "hate-speech" fads look like civil discussions. I mean look how wound up they're getting about knives, which are now apparently the pinnacle of evil in our society because shitty, urbanite 'youfs' can't stop stabbing each other.

>That's some Stockholm syndrome there,
I'm talking about the intent of it not saying I'm agreeing with it user, although I don't agree with the legislation at all I can at least say it's never gone over what was originally intended instead of the Law Makers in your country that are seemingly like villains always conniving to get rid of your guns, Feinstein can't even hold in her excitement when an AWB Bill is suggestion or how to make it inconvenient to not run fowl of the law, magazine restrictions and the daft Cali laws are always the easiest things to point out but as this user says There's probably far worse in the states.
>which are now apparently the pinnacle of evil in our society because shitty, urbanite 'youfs' can't stop stabbing each other.
That's Reactionary politicians for you.
I'm wondering user, obviously you're in the EU but I'm trying to figure out what country your from ruled out France so I'm wondering are you in the Scandi Regions or general Central Europe (Austria, Germany, Czechia, Slovenia)
>The last bastion of individual rights, and we are watching it disintegrate right infront of our eyes
IKTF, it's why America makes me so angry, I love them, their ideas and their rights, however I can't stand to see a rose get brutally raped and shit on while the masses debate who's less white and their politicians bend to others but this is Jow Forums not Jow Forums so I'll leave it there.

Well I've thought about how the Ruger American (that accepts AR pattern mags) is a good rifle to have if you travel across the U.S.

Skandi, Sweden to be precise, alltho I've never been a fan of the distinction. Swedes, danes, norwegians are all the same. Only seperated for political reasons.
>about merica
It's love and despair at the same time. Atleast there is a struggle for power in the us. Here there is no opposition. Rather die on your feet and all of this. Maybe we'll see a caliexit in the future, along the trashing of the nfa. One can hope!

Attached: tenor.gif (300x186, 1007K)