ITT how to weaponize animals

ITT how to weaponize animals
I’ll start, make a mutt between rabies, flu, cwd, and Ebola for a real life zombie virus or Locust/cicada warheads for example

Attached: 0227BAA7-E358-47D8-96C2-135FFC61EACF.jpg (875x438, 46K)

ants

Don't start.

Attached: pacha no.png (1360x768, 231K)

Muslim + Delivery Truck

How about we plant the idea in our enemy, into using bats with small explosive charges in our enemy.

Of course it failed when we did it for pbvious reasons. And so they also will fail.

Soviet tank destroyer dogs obviously

Jellyfish launchers.

Honestly. If I was fighting a bunch of gorilla fighters in say...a jungle. I'd start have someone start filling airdrop-able crates with sneks that have potent venom, then droping those crates at night, as quietly as possible in areas that they are known to be hiding in.

Infest an area with Fer De Lance snakes. Then just wait. On top of the potential for the funny snakebite casualties, I'd ruin a country's entire ecosystem.

Attached: 1529965220086.jpg (250x216, 7K)

>gorilla fighters

>that's the joke.

we breed them to be bipedal and carry weapons

Attached: tigunner.png (1760x1440, 925K)

>anti-tank dogs
>incendiary bats
>pigeon-guided bombs
>cyborg spy cats
>artillery donkeys
Q: Which of the above are real?
A: All of them.

Giant goats to ride into battle
pic not all that related

Attached: 712b723802e4e3.jpg (850x1118, 223K)

Don’t forget about the cyborg roaches or the spy dolphins

Attached: 7EDE912C-4D02-4E77-915D-DAE1C84B2E65.jpg (1000x552, 50K)

>cyborg roaches
>Deus Ex:Turkish Revolution

They have EOD dolphins

Oh look mom a faggot!

You’re not going to get a zombie like creature by combining multiple different diseases caused by different types of organisms. And if you did the only result you’d get would be death.

>cyborg spy cat (single)
My favourite part about that is after all the money spent, the man hours and research done, the surgical procedures that were required to be figured out and then done, the TRAINING of a CAT to follow audio commands remotely, all the preparation to get that spy cat where it needed to be... all flushed down the toilet as the cat gets ran over by a Lada on its way to the target.
The amount of OOOF the director must have felt when reading that report.

Attached: 6E7586B6-C54C-4C30-93EA-4EB5821F80B0.jpg (703x480, 38K)

Would it be possible to weaponize kea parrots? I hear they are highly intelligent and have been known to steal anything not nailed down.

New Zealand needs it's own weapons research department. Inb4 laser kiwis

Kiwi birds that shoot lasers from their eyes