US commander hints that quad grouping may be shelved

I cant believe the QUAD is fucking dead! (before even attempting to successfully contain China)

apnews.com/79e09a57bb624df4a5ebb900796c3480

So, what is the new Anti-China Alliance to replace the failed QUAD? Are we even fucking trying?

Attached: Quad Anti China Alliance.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

they want the whole fucking area to blow up in revolt..all of asia...massive shit show.

Attached: AC35B944-3A2C-4E80-BD15-E57E8A259DF2-963-0000016CD950708C.jpg (894x894, 224K)

>India is in

Shitshow indeed.

Should've tried to clntain china 30 years ago. Its too late now.

American "strategists", not even once.

What did they even hope to achieve?

To contain China, durr.

Burgers fucked up though, threatening India all the time with sanctions for buying Russian equipment and allowing Japan to have China as its top export customer thus relying on the partnership to keep their shitty economy from collapsing as it should have in the 90s. I bet Putin did this.

Is there any legitimate reason for why a full scale, multinational invasion of China should not begin immediately? They have to be stopped.

Did China uncover huge oil deposits out of nowhere?

Because nukes. You know, the same reason we never committed to an invasion of the Soviet Union. Or why they never fully committed to an invasion of the US. Nukes.

They lay claim to the entirety of the South China Sea which is a vital area for trade and has large deposits of oil

better start invading right away tbqphwyfam

Was there any reason why your mom didn’t abort you?

She wanted me to exist. That's less than I can say for how the world feels about China.

Oh you speak for the world now, heh?

The only part of it I don't speak for in this case is North Korea.

Pretty shortsighted threatening India tbqh... could have learned a lot about Russian tech from them

Well, I’m gonna speak for myself and say you need to fucking kys right now.
Chop chop, get to it.

>Chop chop

Like how China chops the fins off sharks and the legs off dogs?

No, but hopefully like how someone will chop off your head.

If I was a Chinese person, the chop would miss because I'd be too short.

I wish I could come back in time and tell her to, but it unfortanetely can't be done

Didn’t really give the nips any trouble, so it certainly won’t keep your neck intact.

Mutts arent the world and you're becoming a smaller and smaller part of it

That's because the nips were the same height.

A combined assualt on China by every major country would be pretty cool.

so I'll just hire the cook at New Great Wall Chinese Restaurant.

>India

lmao