Online ammo

What are some of the best websites to order bulk ammo from? I'm tired of going to my LGS and getting assraped for ammo.

Attached: Nine-9mm-Ammo-Brass-Ammunition-600x402.jpg (600x402, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetsportsusa.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ammoseek.com

/thread

R/gundeals

Ammoseek is good but I like ordering from SGammo, it's a single guy/family operation and he was super helpful when i couldnt figure out how AMEX security codes worked like a dumbass.

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I feel like shipping costs nullifies any deal you’ll get.

Not when you're buying in bulk. Also you cant get many brands in stores, and ratshot & powderless rounds are impossible to find.

SGammo and Outdoor Limited, mostly

This.

True, and realistically if you're not buying you standard calibers (223, 308, 762, 9, 45 etc) by the case you cant really afford to shoot it anyway. Its frustrating having to buy ammo constantly.

>search engines
wikiarms
gun.deals
ammoseek

And I always check outdoor limited and sportsman's guide for cheap cases, they usually have the lowest prices

I still don't understand the purpose of this. No one ships any of the brass 9mm for free, so it costs me the exact same to stroll down to the local shop and buy it.

when you buy in bulk it slashes the price tremendously

For the cheapest plinking ammo, maybe, but if your local stores sell HSTs for the same price you can buy them online, they're a lot better than mine.
Generally all you can find locally is overpriced 20-round boxes, and the 50-round boxes are substantially cheaper per round even after shipping. And then its even cheaper if you buy 500 or 1k rounds at a time.

How much are you paying around.

How much are you paying A round. Jesus.

ammoseek.com

gunbot.net

choose.

Attached: 5646546.png (680x680, 221K)

>I feel like shipping costs nullifies any deal you’ll get.

I think your boomer ass should hop out of 2003 and get with the fucking times.
You too, dipshit

targetsportsusa.com

You fucking retard, go and actually put brass 9mm into ammoseek and you can clearly see two sites are selling with free shipping. Cmon grandpa, the times are changing.
Last week I ordered 2,000 rounds of S&B for 16.5 cpr with free shipping. Shit goes on sale all the time and you save a lot of money buying in bulk.

Shipping 50 rounds of .308 is like $15, but shipping 500 rounds is only like $25.

i know you saw that deal off that reddit ammo deals page you faggot
>t. someone who took advantage of the same deal lel
only got 1000 rounds though. What do you think of that S&B? I've only shot one box of it but so far it's running good and a little hot even

sportsmans guide is a great place but you need the membership. while you do have to pay for the membership, you get 10% off or something and free shipping. youll make that $40 back on two orders. the other thing that makes them good is they have great, if not sometimes the best, deals on bulk ammo like 5.56 and 9mm.

SGammo is god tier for weird specialty ammo, plus they always have everything you could want that's still being sold.

its ok for ammo.

i like outdoorlimited

Ammunitiontogo.com is better

Shit. Litteraly came in here to post this. /thread.

>i know you saw that deal off that reddit ammo deals page you faggot
yeah cause reddit is the only place online where ammo deals are listed faggot

Ya I get ammo from there as well. My LGS doesn't carry 8mm mauser so I order it in bulk from that guy. Didn't know it was a single family dude running that operation, glad I'm supporting him.

Anybody who doesn't recommend SGammo is a dumb nigger.

Sgammo is usually not quite as cheap as others on basic bulk stuff, but they routinely stock LEO packaged HST. For you kfags not in the know , leo packed HST comes in a 50 round box buy is priced usually the same as the 20 round retail boxes. So like .45cpr instead of 1.10 CPR.

They also have a wide selection of subsonic bulk 9mm and interesting lots of surp and overruns.

They are good shit.

Attached: 310x190_l-ancien-general-croate-slobodan-praljak-avale-une-fiole-de-poison-lors-de-son-proces-a-la-h (310x190, 21K)

Some quick math for you.

> bulk m193 for 26.5 cpr
> shipping is 17 dollars for 1000 ends
> that's 1.7 cents per round
>28.2 cpr final cost, or 282 dollars for 1000 rounds.

> local stores sell the same ammo for 6.99 per box of 20.
> 349 dollars plus tax

Shipping for 2 thousand rounds is cheaper per round as well. Sometimes I set up group buys if the shipping sweet spot is more than I'm looking for. You have to have friends for that to work though.

Not all M193 is created equal, Federal XM193 is at the bottom of the rung for example

>You have to have friends for that to work though.

Attached: killme.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Fuck yeah. I saw 9mm HST 124gr +P 50rd boxes awhile back for like $26-27 and almost couldn't believe it. Ordered quite a few of them.

Also got some Golden Saber Bonded for a great deal too on the 50rd boxes

I'll be your friend user

Attached: 1530665729104.png (1500x839, 371K)

this. I bought enough 12 gauge game load to hunt and shoot clays for at least years and a half for $65.

Just went to the range yesterday and broke in my new cz 75. Very clean shooting ammo. Last time I was shooting Remington and my hands were filthy after ~200 rounds. Will definitely buy S&B again.
And yes you're right Jow Forumsgundeals is the only acceptable subreddit to check.