Does every range have the brass Jews it deserves?

This old geezer was sweeping between my feet while I was shooting to get all the brass. He got angry and combative when this other fellow was picking up his own brass. What is the final solution to the brass Jew problem?

Attached: 0872D765-74A5-453B-B157-733F735C8AD8.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fancybrassco.com/collections/9mm/products/copy-of-9mm-brass-bulk-unprocessed?variant=43544523987
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a bitch. You shoulda calmly confronted him and stated your claim. Instead you held it in, probably stuttered a Y-YEZZUR, only to come post his picture on the internet passive aggressively like a chick would do. Work on your communication skills

/thread

Or buy a PTR.

Attached: arr-033_1.jpg (550x550, 46K)

>Not kicking the old man in the knees while he’s behind you.

when you notice him sweeping. look at him and yell CLAIM like they did in 49'

caseless ammunition

This
It's your brass, you paid for it.

I've never shot on a public range (private land master race) are they really this bad? IMO picking up my brass is a huge pain in the ass trying to find it through weeds, mud, leaves, cow shit and other random shit. Part of the reason why I only pick up "expensive" brass. Fuck picking up 9mm or 556.

So do those people use it for reloading or do they just sell it for scrap?

Well officer, he was running at me with a broom over his head.
I didn’t have any choice but to mag dump 20rnds of 7.62x51 into him.

No. Most people will ask you if you are gonna keep your brass

Kick the broom away and tell that faggot to piss off. And for good measure, kick his bucket stack over.

Set their broom on fire.

You should have done what I did recently at the post office.
After waiting in line for 25 minutes and finally getting my shit mailed out, Im heading towards the door to leave and some old fudd is standing in the way blocking the door, he sees me coming but doesnt want to move. What I meant to say in my head came out of my mouth and LOUD.. I said GET TEH FUCK OUT OF THE DOOR WAY ASSHOLE, JEZZZZZZ. I felt much better after I did it.

Attached: 1547402798434.png (462x309, 243K)

And everyone around was like WOW what a fucking sperg

>What is the final solution to the brass Jew problem?
Send him this

Attached: brassjew.png (1024x768, 1.75M)

Mausers. With controlled feed I can hit the guy four lanes down, or I can eject my brass right into an empty ammo can.

Brass or Copper plated steel case ammo.

Fuck em', they can try reloading that shit.

or A PTR will sufficiently fuck up the brass to piss off brass jews.

You should have just told him to fuck off.

But instead you pussied out. It's on you, bro

He doesn't sound like he is a trained brass collector. Ask to see his license. If he doesn't have one or fails to show it when asked then sentence him to 4 months in the brass mines.
Also a portion of his brass should go to those he offended and the rest seized by the state.

Berdan primed slavshit.

lol nice one senpai

Thats fucking stupid. Op should just offer to cut the brass in half and then give the brass to the one who cries louder

What I said is SOP for most ranges in the midwest.

Fart a really smelly wet one

OP is a fag, just say you need it for reload/ for a friend (jokes away) and finish

Attached: brassjew.png (1024x768, 1.2M)

Well I eventually did confront him and he stopped sweeping around me but as I left he jumped back in and resumed his Jewry.

If there is a brass hew on my range i usually bust out my sks with yugo berdan primed surp. Heard the brass jew bitching that he broke 2 of his deprimers.
>Mfw

Attached: 1549234610483.png (135x133, 19K)

I assume this guy was selling for scrap because he was after everything.

fpBASEDp

Attached: gottagiveup.gif (947x647, 608K)

Is that in the Ocala national forest?

Yes actually

Attached: the first brass jew.jpg (1300x943, 235K)

that happens sometimes. i learned to just quit the façade and just walk through them they always move out of the way

I used to shoot there when I lived in Ocala and that guy has been going there for years. 7+ at least

on the topic of brass jew, how does one brass jew and not be hated for it? im wanting to start reloading 9mm and i see in pistol area a lot of 9mm brass but idk how to properly go about it and not piss people off

>fuckin roaring hate at some old boomer

Based

Attached: Horsey edit.jpg (600x337, 97K)

Just don’t try to catch their hot brass and you’ll be fine. Maybe go on a week day and pick up what’s there while there aren’t too many people shooting

Suck their dick you dirty femboy.

Also 9mm brass is pretty cheap if you wanna save your dignity

$50/1000 shipped

fancybrassco.com/collections/9mm/products/copy-of-9mm-brass-bulk-unprocessed?variant=43544523987

>are they really this bad?
Not really. Most of the time, they ask if you want your brass. Some don't bother asking if it looks like you don't grab your own brass. It really is rare to get the jerk who is upset that you want your brass.
As an admitted brass vulture (I pick over the brass buckets at my range when I get there looking for stuff I shoot), I have found most people are willing to give your their brass if they don't want it. More than once, I have had other range goes collect all the brass they can and dump it in my ammo can.

thanks for the answers
currently broke so i was hoping to load a few hundred 9mm just to save a buck or two since i have most of components from my grandfather.(just need brass)
ill try to grab some when no ones shooting and ill try to make sure the person left before I pick it up

brass jews are not that bad.
go to a dog park in a major city and check out the old gezzers who like to pick up dog shit, and they dont even own a dog, and they do it really angry...its one of the weirdest and funniest mental illnesses plaguing the west..

Attached: 1526099060969.jpg (597x643, 75K)

>What is the final solution to the brass Jew problem?
let him collect the bullet instead of the brass

what the hell, is this true? and what are they using it for?

*brass jew magic intensifies*
bullet removed from bass before its even fired
he now finds he can pick up lead and brass,. careful next time he might just deep throat the brass to suck all the powder out

You're assuming OP reloads, saving brass is pretty useless if you don't

If the range has a bucket for brass and you are allowed to pick through it, then start there.
If it looks like someone is not going to collect their brass, ask them if you can have it.

That is how you brass vulture. A brass jew will just start taking your brass without any word. Often they get all offended if you say something (since in their mind, the brass is already theirs).

>and everyone clapped
>the post master told me to come back anytime

they just go around picking up dog shit in plastic bags, when you see it you cant stop seeing it

Attached: -shithole_1515796189.jpg.resized.jpg (500x406, 50K)

they do seem to be nicer lately especially to me

Attached: 1531870650383.jpg (500x585, 61K)

Found the pajeet

youll get lead poisining, dont pick up brass.

>range has really bad brass jew
>leave spiked loose rounds on ground
>he doesn't pick up shit anymore

Attached: 1469053358813.png (616x596, 67K)

A cheap rickety wooden door for a supposed gas chamber....something doesn't seem right here.

Psst, the mods are awake !

Attached: 1552093181849.png (600x579, 631K)

Attached: Hunting-Tactical-Rifle-Brass-Shell-Catcher-Quick-Release-AR-15-Ammo-Mesh-Trap-Nylon-Bag-Shooting.jpg (640x640, 135K)

Elaborate?

This is true. However, I don't want anyone getting my brass even though I don't reload.

1849, like the 49'ers, gold rush

Surprised no one has memed OP in this yet

I wish I had the talent

Attached: shitposter.png (834x979, 78K)

I don’t reload but I might eventually so I keep all my brass regardless. Also I am a bit of a hoarder.

Maybe it’s out of a desire to keep the park clean? I can’t imagine anybody picking up shit for its own sake

I don't reload. I sometimes do keep brass from match grade 308, or my weird / hard to find MIL surp. I always happy say yes if someone wants my other brass. I actually sweep my brass up and put them into a jar according to caliber at my range. I would never tolerate someone getting in my range area, let alone fuck with my range time. I don't honestly believe the stories are true.

I save my brass for a nice couple. They usually give me a mags worth of bullets. So giving something back works.

Attached: Steelthis.jpg (1350x900, 199K)

>things that never happened

I was at my local range and somebody next to me told me he was reloading his brass and asked that I don't sweep up his brass.

I told him that if his brass got in my shooting lane he could pick it out of the bucket when I'm done sweeping up.

Felt great.

Attached: image.jpg (456x415, 152K)

When the brass jew takes your brass send the brass jew to the gas.

r/nothingeverhappens

>shooting in public ranges
why

how is the gas gonna stay sealed in there with wooden doors?

mr edgy?........more like pussy bitch making shit up to sound like the cool older kids

Attached: 1550040318449.jpg (1024x555, 111K)

shit, good one user.
Doing Paintjobs as a german with gasjoes is strainge AF

Attached: classy.png (1024x768, 1.25M)

>switch to steel case when he gets near you
>shoot brass through a PTR to dab with fluted chamber
>set up a tarp or net so he can see that shiny brass collected in one area
>deploy smoke screen by shooting dual blackpowder revolvers when he goes to pick up 10 cases of 5.56
>carefully extract your brass from a bolt action by slowly working action and kiss the case
>don't be a bitch by giving the guy shit and telling him to fuck off

Relevant

Attached: 1546150799371.png (896x365, 133K)

Doesn't South African 5.56 surplus tear up reloading dyes or is this just fuddlore?

Last fool that tried to steal my brass got more than he expected. The brass buttplate of my Enfield.

I fucking drilled the rat with my BSA, then told the RSO to call the cops and tell them I'd just caught a thief.

There was a whole lot of finger pointing, and I told the fucker to be glad I did not bayonet him.
Cops were chill and the RSO basically told the brass rat to fuck off.

p sure the SS got to destroying as much as they could when they saw the writing on the wall, which is why some of at least one of them was newly rebuilt when they turned it into a memorial/museum

see

There's only one guy I let swipe my brass.
He's a cool old dude at my local range who brings a bunch of NFA shit every Saturday and lets people try them out.

I almost shot the local brass Jew once
>some retard meth head at the local public range
>be shooting a K98 with a scout scope on
>brass Jew is walking down the range while it’s hot
>rubbing hands while pilfering through the piles of steel case ammo
>keep shooting as I don’t care about saving brass
>aiming down scope when I notice something move just to the right of my front sight post
>point barrel down to see what it is I’m seeing in my peripheral vision
>brass Jew is literally on hands and knees crawling just below my barrel
>realize if this fucker would’ve stood up I most likely would’ve blown his 50 IQ brain all over the firing line
Public ranges, not even once.

My dad keeps his cracked surplus 8mm mauser brass, even though he has no reloading equipment and can't reload cracked brass

Im the brass jew at my range. Although its more like the brass gollum. As I don't go around sweeping but rather I as if I can scour the dump bucket and then spend some time hunched over it. Its unsightly but I don't bother anyone.

'my precious'

>people trying to keep places clean is either a mental illness or have some kind of malicious intent
what the fuck is wrong with city dwellers?

This removes the brass jew at the range.

Attached: 1752[1].jpg (475x253, 23K)

>Lelkek RDB ejects brass downward into a bag I taped on
>Shoot steel without the bag
>I can feel the glare of the portly mid 60s brassjew on my back.
>Smile at him every time our eyes meet.
I enjoy my local range. I'm going to spray paint some steel case to an appealing brass color for him.

>I'm going to spray paint some steel case to an appealing brass color for him.

>ISHYGDDT

Did everyone clap?
I bet they all clapped.
Did the cops invite you to their range?

different user here. Does the cop buddy meme count if you are in a small rural area where everyone knows the cops by name?

Only if they clap

>I'm going to spray paint some steel case to an appealing brass color for him.
Chaotic Evil

one time a brass jew came around inbetween target changes. my AR was on the bench with a bipod. he came over to jew the brass and he knocked over the gun. it fell down scope first. the trijicon acog took the fall for he whole gun right onto the concrete gound. the top turret cap got scarred and a small knick on the rails that protect the fiber optic tube on the top. the guy just said uhh shit, sorry. i usually flip out on people for cutting me off and trivial shit like that but i didn't know how to react since there were 25 people standing around with guns. i picked up the gun and inspected the damage and just said "no problem its fine" but i was beat red, trembling angry and everyone could tell i was holding back chimping out. the guy walked away and i walked back to the car to calm down. needless to say the rest of my dad was ruined and the rest of my day was just angry mag dumps. (its a 1 shot every 3 seconds type range) He stopped coming to try to jew my brass now i just angrily tell brass jews not to touch my brass. its also my dumb ass fucking friends fault for putting it so close to the edge of the table like the retarded faggot he is.

ive had brass niggers literally trying to catch them as they come out of the gun. its so distracting it makes me so fucking angry... im standing there shooting and the guy is so close to me i could accidental trip and shoot him. this thread is making my blood pressure go up just thinking about this shit.

i dont udnesratnd how some of these geriatic fucks can possibly think that its theirs... it went into the gun by cartridge and the casing came out MINE. fucking delusional poors make me sick. theyre always dirty, dressed in some shitty camo jacket, smells like alcohol and shit.

im going to get this just to piss off the brass jews. i hate how they look on the gun