Dry ice bombs

Theoretically this could be weaponized right?

Attached: coke can eat my pp.jpg (500x500, 107K)

ATF plz go

Bio luminescent ATF

ehh I don't think they do too much damage. A soda bottle popping from overpressure just sends out a loud bang and a whiff of CO2.

yeah but what if you packed it full of lab grade hydrofluoric acid

it would eat through the bottle before it could explode, and prevent the explosion.

some asshole made a few of those at a major airport he worked at and set a few off as a joke for his other idiot friends in baggage handling. said dude is sitting in a federal prison on a 12 year charge.....play your games nigga play your games

Attached: 1550885052900.jpg (978x1248, 127K)

Actually, no. Polyethylene is the appropriate container for hydrofluoric acid.

not really no

Yeah fill the bottle with DMSO and either Lofentanil or Moroidin then add the dry ice and trow into a crowd of communists.

Just shit inside a toilet full of Dr. Pepper

Attached: PooWars.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Pack one with metal bbs that might make it more deadly

Give it a better pressure container and some shrapnel and you've got an okay ap bomb.

The intuitive part of me thinks that if you used a sturdier steel container, when it finally built up enough pressure it would just rupture mostly to one side and vent all the shrapnel in that direction, which makes it not very effective. In contrast, something that just detonates blows the whole container to bits.

Also, dry ice bombs are pretty unpredictable and you can't detonate them at will, as you have to sit around and wait.. Gasoline+air is probably more effective.

Attached: 2235322E-C916-4197-A351-209B353D7E63.gif (324x244, 768K)

Good point. The pressure won't build fast enough to shatter the whole container. Here's some good plans for firebombs, OP.

Attached: 1520563420274.jpg (1610x2169, 801K)

Use a gatorade bottle because thicker plastic=bigger boom
>Remove the label and roll the bottle in standard elmers glue
>wait for the glue to cure to where it starts getting sticky
>press bb’s into glue

And generally it's just the cap that pops. Loud AF, though, especially if you throw 'em in a dumpster.

You know what builds pressure better in a steel container? Gunpowder.

[spoiler]did he died?[/spoiler]

Just the same thing as a Worx bomb. Made them as a kid. But stand back, because they spray out hot hydrochloric acid when they explode.

I knew a guy in college who did this ( but with the "works + tinfoil" method. He was arrested and treated like a terrorist. Spent years in court. Ultimately got the whole thing plead down to something proportionate to his crime but he was facing real bombing charges and serious prison time.

Gasoline, and an external flame?

Used to do that with a cousin as a kid.
Nasty stuff sprays everywhere, stay away if you value your clothing.

that pic can't be shopped, is it?

Attached: 1401896804101.jpg (343x343, 20K)

I'm pretty sure putting BBs on it is enough for a felony even if you don't put anything in it.

isn't it only a certain grade or type? I watched breaking bad as well but I'm not certain that pop bottles have the same chemical makeup as a polyethylene bin

Hokd up. Are you telling me that I CANT glue BBs to small firecrackers to make makeshift airsoft grenades? And that the ATF will kill my neighbirs dog, since I dont have one.

That was a good episode. Right?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

If a dog is not readily available, one will be appointed to you and then shot.