Passion for firearms

>Passion for firearms
>Live in Europe
>mfw

Attached: 1510922240281.jpg (385x385, 24K)

>says "Europe" as if the gun laws didn't vary greatly by country
>too stupid to go to a shooting range and shoot rentals
>too stupid and lazy to look up the law in his country and go through the legal process necessary to own firearms
Firearm restrictions are the big gay, but you're still a whiny faggot. Which country?

dumb frogposter

>love old guns
>live in Europe
>
Read your local laws, find a range/club, follow the steps, buy guns

Attached: family.jpg (4608x3080, 2.25M)

I’ve been to Europe it’s gross as fuck. Girls belching in the street. I won’t be back

leave you dumb frog poster

Move to CZ o whatever country that has better gun laws. Aren't you eu fags able to move freely if you are part of that gay union.

Portugal, you can't even shoot rentals without a license. If you want to own one, need to have a safe to store the weapon by law, wich costs thousands, also weapons are highly taxed. And you can only own certain hunting rifles. Anything bigger than .22 is forbidden, you can't even own pistols.

>Passion for firearms
>Live in Europe
>my safe already too small
>msw

Attached: it will not fit onee-chan.jpg (711x1263, 295K)

Come home, white man.

Got any suppressors? Gotta make us Americans jelly.

No, they are sort of banned here, category A accessory, you need to ask for exception when you want to have one etc. etc. Not worth it.

Damn, I guess I fell for the meme about suppressors being easily available over the counter in all EU countries. So it's country by country thing eh.

>you can't even shoot rentals without a license
That sucks. Not the case here, anyone can go to a shooting range and shoot rentals with nothing but an ID and some cash. Poland btw.

>If you want to own one, need to have a safe to store the weapon by law
Same here.

>the weapon by law, wich costs thousands
>thousands
>doubt .jpg
My basic bitch "safe" (thin walls, just 4 bolts, mechanical lock, only 83 kg, holds 6 long guns with tons of space for hanguns/ammo/whatever though) cost like €250 with a discount.

>And you can only own certain hunting rifles. Anything bigger than .22 is forbidden, you can't even own pistols.
So UK levels of bad. All I can say is, either deal with it or move. It's going to be better just about anywhere other than UK.

>dude just learn a new tiny language so you can get your loicense slightly easier

Ironically, with the new EU legislation, suppressors will be available, it's the little tiny good thing in the overall bad new legislation.
Magazines that hold more than 20 rounds for short firearms and more than 10 rounds for long firearms... all banned/need for an exception
Surplus rifles and SMG modified for semi only, also banned/exception, firearms with folding stock that are shorter than 60 cm in folded state, also banned/exception.
Fuck EU, I don't need any suppressor, I need my vz61 and uzi..... for reasons.

It is an option. That it get into politics and change your laws. Good luck either way, it sucks to be in your situation as an American.

The "EU" is cracking down hard on firearms, and it only just started. Seems by now they release another legal harassment each year, in the name of "unifying gun laws" across the EU with the argument that there are no internal borders, and guess what, they are not using the least restrictive laws as a standard but the most restrictive, and adding on top of that. And, as with all "progressive" policies, it will just get progressively worse over time. I really hope the so-called "far right" parties win big in May, they are the last hope for gun owners.

Smoll safe
It's country by country but I only know of one where they are sold like a carton of milk. Some where they are "included" in your license but still registered and all. It's a meme for sure. A single shot 22 has almost as much red tape as nfa items in almost all euro cunts.

>lmao just follow the laws six million steps to rent a gun they can take away from you at any time because europe fucking sucks

self-defense is a human right and the government bootlickers can suck my dick - deal with it

Attached: 1440752483553.jpg (800x739, 102K)

>immediately set extortionate whiskey tax on poor rural populations

America, founded on hypocrisy

alcohol is degenerate anyway people shouldn't be allowed to drink it the bible says so

It is, but upprooting your life and learning a new culture and a new language isn't like switching states in the us. Can't call easily, need a job to be able to actually move, which, with a new language in one of the less rich countries, will be hard to get. You'll have less money available for when you want to visit home etc etc. It's a significant trade off in all aspects, apart from it being white and good laws. I made the switch, but it's not easy.

I was hoping for the americans to pull their "do not comply" thing. We need more of that.

>six million steps
About as many steps as a car license.

>rent a gun they can take away from you at any time
Beats no gun at all. If/until confiscation happens, I can enjoy my hobby, get training and maybe even use it to fight back one day. Not to mention that no one counts my ammo, so if confiscation does happen and I don't feel like fighting to keep my guns, I will still be sitting on hundreds of rounds I can make slam fire shotguns for.

>self-defense is a human right
It sure is easier to defend yourself with a gun, even if there is a risk of legal consequences.

The data is out there on how to make firearms and bullets, up to you and similar minded folks to choose to comply or not.

People shouldn't own guns, it's psychotic and destabalizes societies. We need to ban them all and kill everyone who has any knowledge on them, it says so in the torah so you have to deal with it.

Not the revolutionary speech I was hoping for, but I'll take it.

>The data is out there on how to make firearms
Sure. Slam fire pipe shotguns are the only decent option that doesn't require power tools though.

>bullets
No. You're not making modern cartridges without specialized equipment and access to factory-made smokeless powder (which tends to be as restricted as actual ammo), period, full stop. You could make some garbage reloads with homemade blackpowder, but coupled with pipe guns they would be so garbage I'd rather pick up a sharp stick instead at that point.

Buy molding tools, buy brass, buy primers or make your own. Substitute the powder if you can't get smokeless, But it is sold in the eu, and will continue to be sold freely after the full implementation of the eu directive.

You can even buy rifles, pistols and machineguns freely, without registration, in stores, completely legal, in the eu. And you will be able to do it after the directive aswell. Too bad it isn't a 50 meter stroll from your home or maybe you could have managed to do it.

Also,
>I want to build guns
>but no power tools
Mommy won't let you get assault machines?

I wish I can say do not comply, but idk how possible that is over there

I feel you bro. It's too bad you guys don't have any Military LARP groups, where you constantly talk about replicas, or pool money together for a trip to another European country, just to rent guns.

Attached: Gaming 1 .jpg (492x328, 255K)

It's like refusing to show your drivers license when you get pulled over. You're not gonna win.

>Buy molding tools, buy brass, buy primers or make your own. Substitute the powder if you can't get smokeless, But it is sold in the eu, and will continue to be sold freely after the full implementation of the eu directive
Why would you bother with making subpar ammo when you can get a license and buy real ammo no one keeps track of that you can easily keep even if confiscation happens? You would be breaking the law in both cases anyways.

>You can even buy rifles, pistols and machineguns freely, without registration, in stores, completely legal, in the eu.
Elaborate. I already own a cap&ball revolver.

Well let me be the first to say pic related
>bu-but ammo
He has guides on how you hand make cartridges, including primers and smokeless cartridges. Better hurry up Euroanons, you don't have infinite time. I love you guys and I really hope the best for you. See you in Valhalla

Attached: 432121453215431.jpg (302x400, 14K)

>no power tools
I believe you. Sometimes it's hard, even with the right tools. The only thing relatively close to that criteria would be a double barrel 12 gauge. It's basically just a scaled up version of a Katta pistol.

But that's all I can think of. Stay strong, brother

Attached: ProfParabellumshotgun3.jpg (1068x786, 101K)

Well far be it from me to oppose the will of my betters. Thank you for your service, Greatest Ally.

Attached: 1531265970480.jpg (1336x2016, 416K)

God speed, Euros

Attached: 1531265605698.jpg (1317x1038, 452K)

Handloading is subpar? And the idea is to use this method if you don't have a license. Some countries do record the ammo purchases btw. The molding tool was an exageration, loose bullets is obviously better and easier, and just as free.

>elaborate
I'm going to sleep, but post wickr if you want details. In short, different cunts have different laws and most importantly, deffinitions of what a gun or a part is. You say you have a cap and ball revolver, some models you switch the hammer and the cylinder and it's the same as the cartridge firing model(SAA, and simmilar). Have you gotten the cartridge cylinder from one of the cunts where it's considered as useless for building a gun as a pack of rubber?

Based 1776 vol.2 user
Till Valhall!

See you there, brother

Attached: 1524349524642.gif (720x2304, 394K)

Stupid dum- actually no, this is a pre-reddit feels bad man. Sux 2 b u, but depending on where you live in the EU you may be able to get guns.