Im gonna buy an AK

Im gonna buy an AK.

7.62x39 or 545?

Attached: 3A7DE1C2-F3A4-4231-B3AE-E2640F28693C.jpg (640x630, 151K)

good luck finding anything cheap other than a wasr 10

u wanna be a bitch or no

This is exactly what I want.

You wana go finish first grade english and get back to me?

I have a 5.45. But the 7.62 is better at punching through vegetation and light cover. Also a hefty, sturdy round.

The 5.45 has no recoil and is fairly easy to shoot accurately. Apparently nice wound patterns, though I have yet to shoot a hog with it to see for myself.

Oh yeah, also if the shit ever hits the fan, 7.62x39 is much easier to find. Its pretty common. 5.45 not so much. Magazines are also much more affordable for the 7.62x39, 5.45 surplus are pricey as fuck.

Get it in 7.62 REAL FUCKING SLAV, obviously.

7.62×51

That's a shotgun, not an AK.

12 gauge

No shit faggot, are you going to point out the wooden stump too?

Valmet in .308.

If you're starting, get a WASR in 7.62x39.
It's easier to find, and if you like the AK profile you can buy other AK's for 5.45x39.

Oh yeah because those are sooo easy to get ahold of nowadays

>7.62x39
Cheaper and better than 300 BLK
>5.45x39
Good luck finding ammo in SHTF

if you can't shoot 7N6 then there's no reason to get a 5.45x39 AK

that's just what the ATF wants you to think

lol 5.45 meme in 2019

I don't give a fuck about prepping for shtf. I like guns nigga and I like Russian guns.

Both and also one in 5.56

Attached: A new AK.jpg (4032x2103, 3.82M)

>everything has to be cheap
Could peasantoids just stay off for one day?

6.5x 38 Grendel

Same capacity as 7.62x39, can reliably hit out at 800 yards

And its sexy

or get a Saiga 12g

Ive got around $1000 to spend, im looking for an ak in 7.62, what kind should i get?

Why do you want to give out the worst advice possible?

7.62 but AK74s are dank

>just get a saiga 12
oh yeah just like how people say "just get a galil" or "just get a norinco" or "just get a pre 1986 machine gun"

Get a wasr and spend the rest on surplus 30 round steel mags and ammo to feed it. You will not regret it.

This is good advice. This is what I did and I ain't gotta worry about some bastard rushing my house with it by my bed

Same. I'm currently refinishing the horrible blonde furniture it came with to full on mahogany and tung oil. Shit is harder than it looks but I'm probably being too much of a perfectionist.

An AK in 5.45 is probably the last AK you should buy. A reputable rifle in 7.62 would probably be first, or one in 5.56 if you're willing to shell out for the magazines.

5.45 is not a bad round or overly difficult to find. 2 of the 4 gun stores in my city stock it, and it stays in stock because I'm almost positive i'm the only one who buys it. The magazines are increasingly difficult to get, the bakes are becoming rare circle 10s are expensive but about the best you can get, which leaves the civilian bulgarian and tapco/magpul. Commercial spec ammo is all that can be found, unless you can find a crate or two on the used market. Even so, Russian ammo is and has been on a terering point for the last 5 years and the entire tap could be closed and all you're left with is expensive hornady shit.

None of that matters with 7.62. The shit is everywhere, except for bakes.

Pic related is you, fucking monkey.

Attached: funwblacks392-nigga-robs-store-with-draco.webm (482x360, 2.58M)