Florida Thread

Since the old thread is about to be archived.
This thread is for the discussion of all things Floridian, some topics include:
-bettering gun laws
-CC-ing in the eternal summer
-good ranges
-Oranges
-hurricanes
-Swamperating
-invasive species hunting
-beaches
-S P A C E
-Disney
-State Parks

Attached: C2A89AFF-D6D0-45BF-87B3-13D593280C8D.png (959x771, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/6073
orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-ucf-student-ar-15-automatic-weapon-20190130-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-7yIJN_BVOs
discord.gg/STUBN7
discord.gg/P72jfnJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let’s get this shit going

Attached: 3EB85B19-BB62-4DF3-A25F-4580AF032C79.jpg (1024x658, 134K)

We must fight any and all gun laws

Attached: 4843331E-1009-4486-A089-B811531DFDB1.jpg (1275x763, 205K)

Attached: 215EB21E-10F4-4C10-9F8B-55D8B19F05E9.jpg (1149x941, 586K)

>tfw leaving to go to school in Michigan
Had a cigar and sweet tea today on the porch while it was 75. Fucking I am going to miss this state.

Attached: EF5B50BF-FE94-4130-8491-218146C29337.png (2000x1333, 172K)

Especially when you leave for coldness and bigger mosquitos

Please come back after you graduate.

Foreals

Attached: 28F92A2D-28E4-4569-935F-0C58CD58D7A4.jpg (944x1799, 753K)

>checkers and salt life
God people really don't know how fucking great checkers is

Attached: Mag kick.1.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

As a flyoverfag, my conceptualization of Florida is a stainless XD .45-wielding man on meth fucking an alligator. How far off am I?

>mfw wanted to apply to U of Michigan but had to settle for UF

Attached: 1467605477772.jpg (1028x1500, 198K)

Its him versus a ghetto ass nog on a bike with a draco

It’s too underrated

>tfw went out to florida for 4 months in 2016
>tfw it was literally heaven on earth
>muh checkers, muh wawas
>never wore anything other than a wifebeater and shorts all 4 months, never got cold
>tfw wildlife everywhere, every night i found a different lizard/frog/spider/bird to take a photo of
>look up in the sky, 10 different layers of birds
>food magically stays warm forever
>water magically evaporates from your skin
>tfw i could breathe and run for miles without breaking a sweat
>tfw everyone has a smile on their face and are small talking with you 20 feet away
>tfw cops dont care that im drinking on cocoa beach with an inflatable sofa/awning waiting for the atlantic sunrise
>tfw cops dont care if im going 120 on the sunpass expressway
>tfw came back to cold boring shithole aka home for a girl, shes long gone now
>tfw been realizing just how shitty my homestate is to florida almost everyday
So much great memories. I will be back one day before i die, here's a pic of some florida lizards i saw while renovating a trailer

Attached: 19023371_437070503339907_652508696981379122_o.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

That's a cool pic bruv. I think those are some of the Cuban anoles that made it over here but I'm not sure.

I was told the green ones are native, and the brown ones are the invasive ones (what did nature mean by this?)

everything outside of boca is truly shit

t.boca ratoner

>mfw wanted to apply to any college but ams to retard

Attached: 798281DD-07DD-4CE4-9215-944B7C4C9E53.jpg (729x1024, 64K)

Honestly unless you go to college for a STEM career path (or maybe in a fee cases, a classics/philosophy degree), you’re better off going to trade school or directly into work

>have two suppressors at my LGS, and a third already in ATF system
>order fourth a month ago
>boss man tells me they have to form 3 from the warehouse to their LGS, then their LGS to my LGS
>a month later the original form 3 still isn't done
>still refuse to file for the other 2 just yet because I'm doing it as a trust and dont want to bother with the all of the bullshit seperately
boy I can't wait for the new 18 month return times, I'm sure suppressors will be still legal in this gay fucking state

Attached: range 1.jpg (2048x1536, 326K)

This user is correct for the most part.

321 checking in

I just picked up a lower I ordered from Brownells from my LGS. Apparently the 3 day wait starts from the time your transaction finishes with the online retailer so I was able to do background and wall out.

Where are you getting this timeline from?

unless you have a family, moving is incredably easy these days. Switching low level jobs is a cakewalk. Florida is short of public employees too

Uf and Michigan are great in my field. What do you study?

Stay strong lads
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/6073

Attached: image0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.53M)

fug

Attached: image0~3.jpg (2448x3197, 1.83M)

Holy moly. Is Florida gonna have campus carry?

Some dude got arrested with an AR in his trunk at UCF not too long ago. It's pretty doubtful.

He also had auto sears
orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-ucf-student-ar-15-automatic-weapon-20190130-story.html

The new wait times are 9-10 months, however once the SiCo rebate hits we're in for some shit

That was over illegal machine guns and he told the cops what he had AND let them search without a warrant.

Means nothing.

Just got home from visiting Marco island and probably will be back. Can any of you cunts recommend a good gun store in Naples or if need be ft Myers? Jesus fucking Christ the average age there must over 100

lmao close its actually this but the opposite

Attached: 1552103301439.jpg (640x640, 127K)

Florida is a literal hellscape probably one of the worst states in the union and that's saying a lot. Let me the fuck out REEEEEEEEE

To the south florida anons,

Since nothing fun happens down here do you lads want to actually try renting out markham park for a 2-gun event? It seems like they offer that after-hours. There was a group that already did this but it seems like they aren't active. If we pool our time and resources we could make this happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7yIJN_BVOs

Attached: image01.jpg (750x1000, 1.06M)

you're gonna need to rent it out a hell of a lot longer than 2 hours, but if it happens I'll gladly help pay and transport stuff/people

Oh you go to my school

941 here, spent yesterday at the Babcock-Webb range. I need to try to make more time this year for range days.

FUCK RICK SCOTT, FUCK BRIAN MAST, FUCK MARCO RUBIO

are you in the discord?

>discord
oh Christ, is it the discord that I think it is?

Central Florida Operator's Jow Forumslub seems to be the big one.

send me an invite if you could, I haven't heard of that one

discord.gg/STUBN7

invalid within 2 minutes?

discord.gg/P72jfnJ
idk try this
>oh Christ, is it the discord that I think it is?
whats this referring to?

both of these are "invalid or expired"
add Misaki#1947
I've been on a SFL discord before, wasn't a happy experience in the end

>Misaki#1947
No we kicked you out once nigger, you aint getting back in, stop being an underage furfag

huh? I'm into weird shit but furfaggotry ain't one of them, you sure you have the right dude

Go suck off elliot rogers you retard, No incels allowed in our discord

Is there another discord I can join or am I going to keep running into members of the florida man discord?

Nope, stop being an incel fag who gives off school shooter vibes and you wouldnt get kicked out so much.

is this a thinly veiled "give us some random chick's nudes" or are you just a fag?

Even if thats what this was, you wouldnt be able to get in.

whatever bro. Have fun at the next "meet" making stupid noises and drinking for two days before shooting at dirt for a whole hour.
If you know anyone looking for people who actually want to shoot their guns, you have my number.

Attached: I wonder.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>you have my number.
we dont actually, you were banned for being a faggot

>misaki
I
N
C
E
L

Misaki - 06/08/2018
who is this mumkey nigger
shitting on my boi elliot
Noinim - 06/08/2018
I like that channel. And elliot was a faggot
Misaki - 06/08/2018
fuck right off
with content like that m9 I hate to break it to you he's prob a glower
Noinim - 06/08/2018
A wot m8
Misaki - 06/08/2018
he GLOWS
Noinim - 06/08/2018
Elliot was a self entitled shit who literally went on a murder spree because he couldnt get ass and thought he was owed it
And was too stupid to just go get a prostitute. He had money
Misaki - 06/08/2018
this is the worst meme I've ever heard of
even if you hate virgin dudes they don't want sex with some whore
they unironically want to love someone and have that love reciprocated
paying a thot $100 for the girlfriend experience won't solve that

yall retards are making us look bad by not just ignoring him

This

How’s Babcock is that close to the Babcock ranch?

You were never wanted

Based

Where is it short of public employees?

t. lives in the rats mouth

He has a Bren Ten, a linen suit, day drinking, coked out of it mind eating a PubSub and fighting a gator during a hurricane

Those are green anoles. They turn green, brown, yellow, and blue. Cuban anoles have a stubbier face and a bunch of stripes, and are almost always some shade of brown.

discord, favored corporate chat program of 14 year old nogunz fortnite gen Zers, continues to ruin everything, including this thread

Attached: 1545525714852.png (632x492, 89K)

I’m looking to start a militia of sorts for the 772 area. I want to focus on marksmanship, collective food storing, hurricane relief efforts, maritime search and rescue efforts, family camping, marksmanship and safety training for children. Would anybody here be interested in that?

So apparently militias are outlawed in Florida. I’m not sure how that’s constitutional

>militia
Thats cia bait, just hang out with some buddies and dont be a faggot about it. Calling it a militia is asking to get raided.

That’s retard logic. It is the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Militias are named specifically. I already stated that a big part of the group would be local humanitarian effort, and just a fun little get together with like minded people.

>retard logic
Tell that to the FBI who keeps tabs on tryhards who insist on calling themselves militias, or better yet the Florida legislature that has said militias are illegal.

Yea I wish I wasn’t a poorfag. I’d like nothing more than to file suit over this.

You're looking to start a Fraternal organization*.

He was a hero

Exactly

Can I, a Floridian below the age of 21 go to Georgia and buy a rifle?

Go on armslist

This. Make it vague and all encompassing.

Didn't this bill already pass?

>"I don't like laws"

We need more Chads like this guy in our state.

He was a retard, he let the cops search his car without a warrant or probably cause.

Now he is dealing with multiple felonies, hes the opposite of what we need.

Someone answer his question, I'd like to have my rights back.
It looks like it was referred to a committee, but no one has really said anything about it.

Referred to committee. Not passed yet.

Attached: flo.jpg (1024x654, 287K)

Ah ok. How many more committees before it reaches senate?

I'm not sure. Hope this goes through.

Shoot center right over the bridge in Cape Coral is great. They allow rapid fire as well as have full autos for rent.

whoah there Yogi, found the honeypot

Attached: fed.jpg (742x560, 88K)

What’s that?

It's not bad. Outdoor with pistol, clay, 100 ,and 200 yard ranges. $6 to enter. People are pretty decent and the RCOs only get crazy about rapid fire. It's in Punta Gorda, so kinda close to Babcock Ranch.

They do have rapid fire days as well. But those days are also the most packed.

>-bettering gun laws
so how do we get rid of Rubio?

That shooters world on Fletcher?

Any of you Melbourners been to Port Malabar Gun Range? Asking cause I’m moving there in June

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x1000, 383K)

You're right. I completely forgot about that.

Fuck off loser

No lie and watch this happen, Gillum will run for senate vs Rubio and win