Would you support legislation that legalized any automatic firearm as long as it was chambered in a pistol caliber...

Would you support legislation that legalized any automatic firearm as long as it was chambered in a pistol caliber, but criminalized all semi automatic rifles?

Attached: 1550340129649.jpg (661x1024, 142K)

>Would you support legislation that -

No.

would you support legislation that repeals all existing firearm laws and establishes that firearms are allowed forever without any restrictions?

No you fantastically retarded twat

> the great fudd uprising of 2020
Sure. I'll play.

We already have that, and a fat lot of good it's doing us.

Attached: SHALL.png (900x601, 854K)

The government should not exist.

Attached: 1537746956715.jpg (960x934, 193K)

Son, are you high?

Not just "no" but "Fuck No".

I wrap my M1917 in a fluffy OD green GI blanket every night, and sing it to sleep with J.P Sousa tunes. I tell it stories of it and it's brothers delivering massed indirect fire of it slaughtering early aircraft with incessant volumes of fire, and it being the most reliable automatic action ever invented (some truth in that). So, why would I tell it that I'd throw it away so that some shitlord senator could get more votes?

They should have included a sentence that disallows any laws concerning guns, ammo, and gun accessories.

No but I’d support raping you with a WW1 German stick grenade.

why are you even here

Spoiler: that's what well regulated means. To be well regulated means to be cohesive, formalized, trained and equipped.

Nope

Yikes

Attached: CACA2142-8027-433D-BBC7-C56B0B76F166.jpg (464x618, 25K)

Hard pass super chieftain

Attached: received_329393290871078.jpg (720x736, 32K)

You must be shoot retarded if you support this

>You must be shoot retarded

Attached: 1519240649831.jpg (657x527, 48K)

Would anyone support legislation that removed all gun laws on the books, but required licensing no more difficult than a driver's license? Prove you can answer a few gun safety questions, and shoot a certain score in front of a state official. Licensing can't be denied for any reason other than obvious shit like violent felony convictions. Afterwards all firearm purchases can be done anywhere, no FFL required.

Howdy yikers committee/coalition gangers, superb vocabulary this evening. Stay on that grind.

So basically making your guns useless for any actual combat for the sake of le funz

No. I'd rather have semi auto rifle cartridge over pistol cartridge anything. Semi auto rifles are the current bread and butter of infantry fighting anyways, full auto is just a waste of ammo

>shoot retarded
This is why I come back

Wait a sec, my draco is technically a “pistol” in 7.62x39.
7.62x39 confirmed for pistol round

>Licensing office is open for 15 minutes every 16th Tuesday, or outright closed.
>Licenses cost $3000,IF your paperwork doesn't just get shredded

Get fucked.

fpbp