AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Wobbly recievers edition

Old

Attached: 20171203_094051_HDR-1.jpg (3837x1303, 890K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmtdefense.com/parts/mars-h-stripped
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Core-15 good?

No, and neither are you.

just as good.

Attached: IMG_20190226_004606.jpg (1116x438, 105K)

Rolling again. Looking for KAC SR15 Mod 1 only. If someone has one and wants to let it go. Find my Ohio wtb armslist post.

Buy a new trigger. You can pick up a milspec one for dirt cheap or spend the cash on something actually good.

Whats it equivalent to? Autist I know keeps telling me I should get one after I said I wanted to buy a nicer AR next.

Speaking of which, what lower is best?

>Is a radical firearms barreled upper good if I throw in a toolcraft bcg
No, a toolcraft BCG won't make it good. It will however fire when you pull the trigger.

>what lower is best?
Whatever stripped lower that is in spec and has a roll mark you like.

>best lower
lmtdefense.com/parts/mars-h-stripped

Okay, so LMT

this one

Attached: izh.jpg (582x488, 71K)

Just got a promotion and 10% raise boys, thinking about saving for a 308 to celebrate

$10.10/hr?
saweet

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM AND STILL THERE

when does LMT restock their shit?
I want the enhanced FA bolt carrier group but it's never in stock

str8 muthafuckin ballin

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Does PSA make a 308?

Math not your strong suit?

Its fine, if you need one you can get one

>10% raise
>$10/hr
10% of $10 is $1, dickcheese. user makes $11/hr now. Almost LMT money these days.

Try calling them monday!

Guys I'm getting worried. I live in a college town and I set up a tinder profile that basically says $ for fun. So far I've creampied 5 college girls. 3 of them I specifically paid more because they said they weren't on birth control. It was fucking amazing but now the regret is starting to set in. Do you think I could afford LMT with child support or should I just ghost the fuck out like a black dad?

Attached: spread feeling across the block.jpg (750x731, 229K)

I bet you're the retarded faggot who keeps putting lettuce on my goddamn fish sandwiches when the grill ticket clearly states NO GODDAMN LETTUCE

You can't afford LMT without child support, so what makes you think it would be any different with child support?

someone sell me a peq-2

Attached: lasers_3rd_ed.jpg (400x629, 47K)

Don't project onto me. We're talking about the bad sexual decisions I made, not you're lack of capital.

>elcan specter 1.5-6x
explain to me the purpose of have the lowest setting at 1.5 magnification. Seems like it would just make your eyes have to work harder than 1x.

Nah

Elcans are garbo, what else is new

Literally couldn't get it decent 1x so they said fuck it, make it 1.5x and we'll say we did that on purpose

>t. can't afford El Can

El Trash Can

>those grapes are sour anyways, guys...

Attached: 20190226_122927.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Why shouldn’t I buy a new Colt LE6940

Because Colt a shit.

>t. poverty pony owner

And then the fetus clapped

Look, at this point, just reproducing above the rate of replacement is more important than individual quality of offspring. Your college town has a shitton of sõyboys that aren't doing their part to keep the race out of endangered species territory, you've got a lot of slack to pick up.

Sorry friend, cheapest lower I own is Aero. Whose blemished lowers are looking better than some of the shit Colt is shipping nowadays.

>tfw you assume I'm white
>tfw you're right
I must continue to ghost inseminate these hewrs. Like Danny Phantom but with more creampies.

>quantity over quality
Gross

Tyrone BREEDS while you WATCH and JERK

SHANIKWA aborts while you PAY your TAXES

How can anybody trust LMT after the bolts, firing pins, triggers, and receivers all failed on their new Zealand rifles?

they fixed the ones for the contract but they haven't really said that they've prevented the same problems from occurring in their civilian rifles

please reassure me, I want to like LMT

Attached: who the fuck would choose DilloDust instead of bobro.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Making some nice fried chicken livers. What is everyone else doing?

Attached: 1533151386352.jpg (4608x1550, 1.54M)

>trip on matey
The New Zealand military was so bothered by the event, they increased the amount of rifles they ordered immediately following.

Bully me Senpai.

Attached: 1EEC466C-AC34-4A8B-8624-49804852197C.jpg (1242x917, 776K)

To bad you're not in the secret Facebook group. Kac shit is traded and sold like regular shit there. Also make a post on the EE

Attached: 1552198404870-1.jpg (152x182, 13K)

And this

Attached: 1552198404870-1-1.jpg (95x66, 3K)

Keymod really isn't that bad my dude. Plus ain't got shekels to replace it.

>AOR2 sling
>poverty pony lower
scrub

Disgusting.

Attached: 4dsg6f5sd4g65dg4d6f5g4.jpg (2016x1476, 1.12M)

You asked for bully.
What trigger do you have that so shit you use anti walk pins?

Oh I'm sorry cupcake, did you mean to ask to be coddled, not bullied? Don't worry, I won't let those mean anons tell you keymod is nearly as worthless as you are. You're precious to me, and that's all that matters.

Give reasons why a new production Colt LE9640 is a poor choice.

Same fag

For $1300 you could do better

Wilson combat

Attached: 102D5ABA-A90D-428D-B84D-3C5148970734.png (1242x2208, 938K)

I’m not keymod user but just wanted to interject; you are really bad at sarcastic ridicule and also you should post your rifle

The pins that came with werent enough?

>Ash accusing someone of being a samefag
P R I C E L E S S

Attached: 465g4df65df4g6d5f4gd.jpg (1972x1488, 1.11M)

What would you consider a good purchase at that price point ($1300) for someone who has no interest in building a rifle from parts.

BCM is the answer you’ll get around here.
Colt and Daniel Defense are also good options at that price.

BCM upper, whichever one you want. Aero lower. Enough money left over for a Geissele trigger.

You now have a gun better in every single way than that Colt.

This.

says the trip dropper.

Aero M4e1 lower
CMMG lpk
Geissele/vltor buffer system
Giessele trigger
Bcm upper
Magpul pro buis
B5 sopmod
Bcm pistol grip

You are very bad at this.

It's ok to be mad, I would be too if I couldn't afford to drop keymod.

LMT sells rifles at a $1300 MSRP on their site. I bet you can find them for less elsewhere.

Ok but I’m not building a gun

So who sells complete rifles that are quality (reliability is the biggest priority) at the $1300 price point

LMT. Shop around.

Radical Firearms
Davidson Defence
Ceratec
PPSA
anything else is overpriced and a waste

Jesus Christ again with the LMT. It’s almost comical how hard you guys go.

>complete rifle
user, it's not building to slap a lower and upper together you goddamn fucking retard. It's pushing two fucking pins in.

So buy the Colt, you are their target demographic, congratulations.

Seriously it's over priced as fuck

poorfags eternally mad

I can field strip an AR pattern rifle.
I’m not interested in installing a trigger.

I will research the brands mentioned.
Thanks for the serious replies.

LMT hasnt been selling so well that they began shilling here. the majority of jewtubers dont own LMT or KAC because they know youre not getting much for what you pay

They're good guns and can be had for under $1300. Plenty of other good AR brands out there but I dig LMT rifles and mine has performed flawlessly.

Attached: 1543974747249.png (607x582, 132K)

Everyone is eternally mad. Richfags are mad that some guy with a PSA can put a good trigger and barrel in and group sub-MOA. Poorfags mad that richfags can afford to be jewed. Everyone else is mad that everyone is retarded. Keymod fags mad. Mlok fags mad that people STILL don't have freefloated handguards. fixed sight post fags mad that it's not the 90s anymore. Armyfags mad that Marines are getting HK. Marines mad that DOD is shipping them Roseart instead of Crayola.

Everyone, everywhere, is mad.

you dont have an lmt, FA

1/2

Attached: JUST AS GOOD.jpg (1080x135, 41K)

2/2

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-013840__01.jpg (1080x1311, 355K)

>buy psa
>sucks
>buy good trigger
>buy good barrel
>spend as much as an actual good AR and still have a riced up poorfag special
not mad in the least my destitute curbside panhandling amigo

>I can field strip an AR pattern rifle
Literally anyone can.
>I’m not interested in installing a trigger.
Yeah, the trigger is the number one improvement you can make to your shooting experience. You know how people always say the gun is more accurate than the shooter? It's true. The trigger is the primary way you interface with the rifle. Improving it is the number one way you can improve how a rifle handles. It is also a function of pushing two pins. It takes less than 15 minutes.

As for reliability, literally any AR you buy in 2019 is going to be reliable. From PSA to KAC. Reliability is very much solved, it's accuracy and user experience you should be worrying about.

3/2

>Failure isn't an option

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-030014__01.jpg (1080x231, 71K)

Not really, a PSA with a FN barrel and a good trigger is like, $600, max.

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-013939__01.jpg (1080x340, 63K)

How much does your AR cost?

Don't be a bitch change your own trigger holy shit

No

In the time it took you to post that I literally swapped my trigger.

Just wanted you to know.

Failure Isn't An Option But Cutting Corners Definitely Is

Attached: rusting barrel under the gas block because it wasnt coated.jpg (810x1080, 76K)

Now that’s what I call a cool story dude

yuck

t. lost contracts

LMT BTFOD

Time for CSW posting

Attached: lmt-csw-vid-lead.jpg (684x384, 149K)