NEW INDIAN SERVICE RIFLE

Thoughts?

timesnownews.com/india/article/ak-47-ak-203-american-sig-sauer-big-boost-for-armys-infantry-troops-as-india-signs-deal-with-russian-firm-for-750000-units-of-ak-203-rifle/375831

Attached: 1542830731888.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqL0dtIeTT8
indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-the-new-ak-203-and-its-legendary-ancestor-the-ak-47-5611205/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can it fire while covered in shit?

it shoots little flecks of poo doesnt it?

>not the AN-94

They fucked up.

AR receiver extension style stocks are so fuck-ugly on AKs

will they be black like in the picture or is there a propietary poop camo as part of the contract?

agreed, caught my eye too
why must they do this

>Dang it! I shat in my AK again!
>No matter. An AK will not be stopped by a wayward stool.

Attached: big_1485696243_image.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

The metal lower - its basically an AKM, with 60s technology metal work in the important parts. If they had gone for a modern plastic lower and FCG I'd be more concerned. There's room for reliability at cost of weight compromises. Another large volume supplier of AKs can't hurt tbqfh

probably. it can fire after being in ground for 18+ years.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqL0dtIeTT8

shouldnt they invest in rice first? what is a rifle going to do by itself without a fed human pulling the trigger?

>what is a rifle going to do by itself without a fed human pulling the trigger?
But a human isn't pulling the trigger.

Attached: 1552087636051.png (888x894, 520K)

they have so many ppl they've exported millions to the US

Good choice, but they should modify it to have a sealed ejection port just in case of a domestic war. Wouldn't want to have a malfunction related to crawling through... you already guessed it.

So who's going to buy an insas when sig importing them?

no one

>NEW INDIAN SERVICE RI-
POOP! POOPOOPAPALALABRAAAAAAAAP!!$ THE KAKASHINOV 47 WITH 1200POOPSPERSQUAREINCH

Attached: 1551980437913.jpg (699x600, 72K)

>7.69x59
Am I retarded or is Indian retarded?

>AN-94
Even the Russians aren't fielding that en masse.

Woudnt an Ar15 bw more appropriate? After all, it shits where it eats

Can't wait to see how they fuck it up.

A lot of what they do nowadays is simply buy a few for field trials then give it a GRAU index number so that they've officially 'adopted' it

INSAS 2.0

they just keep adopting a bit of everything.
At this point they have everything from the most modern high speed/low drag oper8or stuff to slavshit to old .303 colonial leftovers. At least the 203 will interchange parts/magazines/ammo with and effectively augment all the AKMs they have in service.

holy shit

Think it was just the news org fucking up and its just a 7.62X39mm. I hope. Would be curious if it really was a new round though

god DAMN

are those the new polish npoops?

is it a fully automatic shit loaded clip magasin ?

Imagine the smell.

indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-the-new-ak-203-and-its-legendary-ancestor-the-ak-47-5611205/
>The AK-203’s magazine can hold 30 bullets. The rifle has an effective range of 400 metres and is considered to be 100% accurate. It will be lighter and shorter than an INSAS rifle. It can host an underbarrel grenade launcher or a bayonet, and all versions can be equipped with quick-detachable tactical sound suppressors.

>The 7.62 mm ammunition in the AK-203 rifle is NATO grade and, therefore, more powerful. The rifle, which can fire 600 bullets in one minute — or 10 bullets in a second — can be used in both automatic and semi-automatic modes.
The most important quality of the AK-series rifles is that they never get jammed. The Kalashnikovs can work under extreme climatic conditions and are effective even in sand, soil and water.

Attached: portrait-of-a-confused-indian-business-man-working-with-his-laptop-CXKKGE.jpg (1300x956, 96K)

Needs more rivets

Is it a good time to be adopting a new rifle when you're on the warpath with pakistan?

The furniture isn't even bright orange. What if a soldier drops his rifle, he might not be able to find it.

Well when you have an army of absolute street-shitting mongoloids with bushy moustaches, you really have to make sure the weapon still functions after the receiver is used as a makeshift slingshot to fling poo at Rajesh.

No but it's india aka the country where nothing ever makes sense.

Lmao Indians can do without rice for a bit they're fat as fuck.

Where do indian soldiers even shit? Do they have a designated shitting alley in every base?

100% accurate, boys Pakistan better back down these street shitters can't miss.

>NATO grade 7.62mm
So 7.62X51mm? In an AK?

KC makes an AK in 7.62 real fucking NATO called the AK-308