Spooky woods niggas

Post your creepy innawoods/cryptid stories, been a while since we had one of these

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (960x639, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0

In boy scouts we hiked through some of the highest populations of cougers. We would flash our lights up in the Bush's and see eyes watching us. None of us got much sleep and probably had our little pocket knives in hand the whole night.

Bump

I'm alone in this bigass house for 4 days so pls don't scare me

Right behind you

>friend and I are staying in bum fuck no where.
>go to sleep
>cant sleep cause shit pad
>laying there
>Next thing I know I hear a deep breathing, coming about knee height on other side of tent
>stays there for a few mins before gtfo
>fall asleep and wake up
>No tracks in the dusty dirt that shows all.

With a full fuck rusty knife.

Fuck that, I can never sleep when I'm camping because of stories like that.

Tents are weird. Ive had something like you describe happen many times. One time it sounded as if my campsite was being absolutely thrashed, something was just marauding around my tent. I just clutched AK closer and went to sleep. Next morning zero tracks. however, in the woods dozens of yards away were huge bear tracks.

In a tent the distance of sounds gets distorted.

>went into the woods once
>heard a loud scream
>nearly shit myself
>it was just a deer

Attached: 1552165335684.jpg (800x750, 49K)

Have you posted before, user? I swear i've read something similar before on in a camping thread where an user said he heard breathing coming from the other side of his tent

Oh btw that was probably a cougar. Ive heard them breath really loud sometimes. Not sure why they do it.

i had a encounter with something that wasn't normal while hunting in dense woods, if anyone wants to hear

Scenting. Gotta get that airflow.

anyone here believe in bigfoot? or know anyonewith first hand experience with one?

Let's hear!

I have a weird story. I live in Washington and a friend and I were hiking along a kinda game trail when it just sort of got creepy. I could have swore I heard a knock but we definitely had rocks thrown at us. We went back about a month later sort of as a dare and it was as if the "game trail" was fenced off. If you look at my pic you can see the trees crossing in 3 places. But hey I'm just a lying retard who thinks the earth is flat and we never went to the moon 9/11 blah blah blah.

Attached: IMG_2963.jpg (2448x3264, 2.09M)

wtf those trees are deliberately placed there. i mean, lots of preppers in WA, could be some dude(s) was working on his stash and wanted to scare or freak some kids out before they got a chance to see what he was doing there. did you smell anything funny? im curious about bigfoot, people swear its real but youd think by now there would be legit iphone footage of one if it was real

Once i was hiking and came across a tree that had deer parts hanging on the branches

I see shit like this every once in a while

Attached: images(7).jpg (194x259, 18K)

HI FREN

Attached: 9C3FBCAA-4AEE-41EE-AA8F-0D0CEE9CE9D3.jpg (738x1408, 203K)

Happened to my cousin.
>innadesert playing commando
>find cave, decide to go in
>find dude in cave, completely naked, pale white, sitting facing the cave wall
>dude doesn't move or acknowledge them
>cousin and friends nope out of there
They swear it was a skinwalker, but who knows. Cousin is legit. He's an armed guard at a Navy base in California.

Also from my cousin.
>be camping innawoods, late at night
>hear voices in the distance, heading towards their campsite
>cousin and two friends abandon campsite, find vantage point to observe, gunz up (dudes are funny, one of his friends is really into WWII, dresses in full costume, and carries around an old trench gun—you can hold the trigger down and pump to fire. But I'm getting off topic)
>large group of people in robes comes into the camp circle, starts messing with the tents
>cousin and friends freaking out, but keeping quiet
>after searching the tents and finding nobody, the group leaves
>cousin and friends wait a while, pack up, and nope out

Went camping in Big Thicket National Preserve in the east Texas piney woods with my family once. At night while i was falling asleep and i heard loud knocking like someone beating wood out far away from camp. There was another vehicle at the trail head when we arrived so i figured it was just some bushcraft fag "batoning " wood and went to sleep. My dad and i wake up early as fuck still dark and are sitting by the fire when we hear the loudest holler you can imagine. Think like muddy Arnold in Predator but just powerful as hell and fully permeating the entire forest. Then immediately after 3 loud "WWWWWWWWWWOOOOP"s way out further in the distance. Almost like something you'd expect a gibbon to make.

Dad and i looked at each other and dad just said "what. the fuck. was that."

Looked up some big foot shit when we got home and found out tree knocking was allegedly a bigfoot thing but idk man. There was definitely other people in that forest and maybe they were just fucking around. But if they were then hats off because that scream was pretty impressive.

Where in Washington did this happen? Can you go into further detail about what happened?

stairs to nowhere is pretty weird. some kids school project? or maybe an old home site? what state is that in? they look too well done and uniform design made from cement to be much older than the 1950s

was the dude in the dark or did he have candlelight?

/x/ schizo pls go

I wouldn't worry about it....

>go to nuggetfest
>have to shit, its nighttime
>go to the homemade outhouse
>begin my ASSault
>suddenly hear a voice
>"Holy shit what the fuck you been eating you stupid spic?!"
>spooked.mp4
>look down the shithole
>see a pair of eyes and teeth
>run out of the latrine with my pants around my ankles and my chorizo flopping about

The cum brownies were amazing.

>never went camping with father and finding spoops
>feelsbadman.jpeg

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Same for me, except it was a panther.

Dude was in the complete dark. Going by how pale he was, they assumed he'd been there a while.

Looks like MeKwaMooks Park in Seattle (really that’s the name)
Old mansion burned down decades ago and the city turned the property into a public park. The foundation and stairs are still there set back in some woods.

ASIAN NIGGAS

based reference

Had this before too, probably ghost of Indians
t. BC

JEWISH NIGGAS

RAYCIS NIGGAS

Please stop posting pics of my GF. She has a condition and I don't like that the internet has turned her into a meme.

Attached: I wouldn't worry about it.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>dad is innawood doing some animal counting with thermal imaging camera for local hunting organization for annual government report
>a pack o wolves is quietly following him entire nigh just outside of his usual visual range
And so was the mystery of shoot but never found boars solved.

Attached: 7100125287_a81a6a6025_z.jpg (640x473, 38K)

MYSTERY NIGGAS REVEALED

do tell fren

holy my sides

WHITE NIGGAS

DUARK NIGGAS

DEAF NIGGAS

ok, so this happened about 12 years ago at this place called Silverwood Lake I was like 10 then so some details might be a little off, so sorry in advance.
>be me, camping with my mom, dad, sister (two years younger let's call her Andrea), my three friends (let's call them Isaac, Sean and James), Seans younger sister (let's call her Clair), and Isaac's little sister (lets call her Ashley)
>I'm an upper middle-class Jow Forumsorean, and my dad can afford to take us to expensive camping trips like this.
>tfw 8-hour drive in cramped car because all of us gookfags wanted to hang on to our backpacks
>tfw dad won't let my friends or me ride in the R.V.
>dad brings along .308 for defense
>I bring BB gun I got in korea (92fs springer) pretty gay i know but i was 10 and to me it was the coolest fucking thing in the world
>get to campsite and hassled by fatass security guard in entrance for a good five minutes
>spend another 10 minutes looking for our designated spot in the campgrounds
>we are completely alone in the way fucking back of the park
>Jackpot.webm

The first day was honestly pretty boring, we were just setting up shit and cutting our lumber for 3 hours. we had some of dad's Argentinian bbq. It wasn't till it was pretty late at night until my buddy Isaac found weird scratchings on one of the trees
>I want to say they were pentagrams or some weird featherhead symbols, but even after looking into it I don't have an answer.
>They looked like a cartoon antler (or at least that's the first thing that came to my mind) but thats not really accurate, maybe vines?
>Doesn't really bother us right then and there, after all we are used to seeing drawing on trees made my lovey-dovey kids, you know like the Kianna Just look at the thing for a while and go back to eating
>I'm talking to James about something when a Loud ass screech sounds from the forest in the general direction of the scribble tree

Attached: 1551954151409.jpg (750x716, 296K)

I live in battlegrounds and we have similar happenings here. I hike a lot with my sisters and there have been a few times we hear shit and a rock or something it thrown at us

please continue friendly slant

All you had to say was you're Korean. Not too many broke Asians running around.

>everyone flips the fuck out besides Clair, James and Dad
>I grab my springer like my fucking life depended on it
>My dad tells everyone to calm down and that it was probs a deer
>mom asks what kind of deer fucking screams like that
>mommy has always been a city girl so this was her first or second time in the wilderness
>Dad explains the scream to her and as we overhear it we calm down
>This whole thing kinda made us lose our appetite so eating time is cut a little short
>Cant help but to connect the scribble tree to the scream
>Sean and Andrea seem to be on the same boat as me
>have a hard to going to sleep that night due to the "deer" event

Day 2 was kind of set everyone off, but was really the peak of the weirdness of the trip

>tfw breakfast is the leftovers from last night
>or was supposed to be something fucking got into our FUCKING RV TRUNK and thrashed it around
>didnt eat it just threw the shit around
>weirded the fuck out
>Clair most expressive of this than everyone else
>chillpill.get
>after light breakfast dad wants to take us fishing and we go down to the lake
>tfw not enough rods

(hold up i gotta go mobile rq)

>ladies first so sis, Claire, and Ashley get the rods first
>Sean, James and I dont have rods
>dad just has binoculars and his knife
>its dead fucking quiet
>no birds
>no wind
>no anything
>the only catch in the next 2 hours was one tiny 10 inch fish my sister caught
>Ashley caught an old rainboot
>friends and I are bored out of our minds and so we just talk about whatever 10 yr olds talk about and look at whatever dad does
>Dad realizes the volume of the forest and the lack of catches were a little weird and looks around in his binoculars
>looks around for a few seconds and then stops
>what ever he saw made his shit bricks
>hes sweating like a nigger in heat
>tells us to quickly reel in and that we had to leave
>Still dead quiet
>Seeing my dad (5,11 or huge to 10 yr old me) freak out is nerve-wracking for me
>My friends start to notice the panic and one by one they start pissing themselves as well
>Ashley Breaks the fuck down and starts the chain reaction in the girls to start bawling
>still quiet, but now there's little Asian girl sobs mixed in with it
>Isaac would later tell me that he heard another scream around this time and was backed up by James and my sister
>get to the campsite and see mom shitting herself as well
>she tells my dad something and he shits himself even more
>I dont remember what she said but I do remember my next course of action being to convince my friends to cut down that weird tree Isaac found yesterday
>I tell my friends this and all are for this besides Ashley and Isaac
>"what if we get cursed tho?"
>instantly register to me the risk and dont go through with it
>with nothing else to do we wait in silence
>then once again, everyone hears another scream
>this was the last straw for my dad and he runs into the R.V and grabs his .308
>nobody is calm this time
>everyone wants to be armed with something >something to hold in their hands
>We just wait there breathing heavily like a bunch of Jow Forumsfags

>something rushes the fuck out of the R.V
>James got a real good look at it
>he starts to stutter and scream
>fucking starts to scrape his face until Ashley, Sean, and I grab hold him down to stop him from damaging his face anymore
>most of everything he says is incoherent but every once in a while he would holler out something we understood "Big" and "decay"
>it is around this time a car with 2 rangers (I think?) comes up to our site
>"where did it go?"
>thats all they asked
>not what happened to him? or can we help? just "where did it go?"
>dad goes with them to hunt down whatever the fuck that thing was
>He came back late at night and told us it was just a rabid skunk
>I dont think skunks can made some kid turn into a special ed classroom for 3 hours, but everyone except James excepts this answer
>"that was not a friggin skunk"
>Asian manners were thrown out temporarily as he said that
>He couldn't describe it, not even the color of the thing, just that it was beyond horrible.
>we quickly left after that and I haven't gone camping since

sorry i would describe it in more detail, but I never really saw it, and James doesn't want to talk about it. We tease him for it that a raccoon scared him to death but reliving the whole thing makes me wonder if that thing really was a racoon. and if so why would dad lie about it? What did the tree have to do with this? and did we sleep with that - thing just beneath us?

And Thennnnnnnn?

Attached: Alone.jpg (750x1132, 55K)

>beating wood

Saturday morning, woke up smelling wife making cofee. Lie in bed, eyes closed; listening her and daughter talk in the kitchen. Hear girl wants to wake me up, cuz she needs to go to her classmate bday party at trampoline place. Wife's arguing "its too early" and "daddy needs some sleep". Jump from bed, run to kitchen. See my mug with hot (!) coffee, just the way I liked it. Noone is in.
Thing is that our sweetest daughter died of leukemia in 2015 when she was six. We divorced year later as it. was impossible to stay together, then wife moved out of states to her country (we are immigrants from europe, different countires). In 2017 I got a call from her brother. He said wife was riding a motorcycle with drunk "friend", and got under a truck. He was asking if she had life insurance.

I didn't remarry or had any relationships since then. Living single. Work my ass off every day. Then work out at Y until i'm dropping dead . Drive home, check 4ch, drop asleep.

I cried in my car more or less entire next day. Thought and thought about the strange morning thing. Im healthy, no drugs, dont smoke, dont drink. Thinking maybe there is a parallel universe somewhere, where we three are still together. God, or whoever you are, I would give everything, to look once in there , just to make sure my girl is doing ok there.
Not sure how creepy my story is. Just miss my girl.

damn, i'm truly sorry user

RAYCIS NIGGAS

P.S.
the only reasonable explantion I could find is that I woke up earlier than usual, got coffee for myself, then went back to bed to catch some sleep, and had a fast sleep dreams. But I definitely heard wife and girl talking. What is also strange is the coffee mug - I dont use it at all, out of fear of breaking it b/c my daughter finger-painted it for the Dad's day when she was going to daycare. It has her palm print, with all the little fingerprints. So. I dont know. Weird as it is.

>be me
>be australian
>innadesert
>eating vegemite toast when i hear a noise in outdoor dunny
>go to investigate with my SMLE MK 3 (carry 20 sheets of registration forms in my back pocket just in case
>trip on craig the carpet snake as I walk down the stairs
>doesn't matter though, free healthcare
>chuck on me thongs
>creep towards the dunny in pitch black night
>a grumbling and roaring sound blasts from infront of me
>ohshitmate.wav
>bayonet charge the door
>a large creature behind the door gets skewered and lets out a "FUAKENAAHHCUUUNTWHATTHEFUUUUCKMAAATE"
>doesn't sound like any animal i know
>slowly open the door
>only see two white eyes
>oh it's just kevin the local abbo
>kevin dies
>its ok because he's an abbo
>go back to me midnight vegemite toast eating

Attached: 1525240462370.gif (399x369, 39K)

I've got a couple mildly spooky ones
This one happened to my mom
>family owns a ranch out in texas
>its and area where alot of massacres on both sides happened during the indian wars in texas
>ranch house is basically built on top of an old indian settlement
>find pounding stones, scrapers, and arrowheads all the time around it
>right down the hill along the creek some legit indian caves, can still see the smoke marks on the roofs of the caves
>mom goes up there alone to take care of the house one weekend
>swears she hears chanting coming from where the caves are
>we've heard rabbit screams, and boars fighting so i believe her, said it was chanting not screaming
>ranch is pretty remote and all the neighbors are old people mostly, doubt it was a prankster
>calls her distant cousin who is crazy but thinks they are 1/16 native american or whatever to ask what to do
>tells her to "buy some cigarets and make a tobacco offering"
> buys a pack, breaks a few open and spreads out the tobacco
>havent heard anything like that since then and it's been a few years
>maybe tobacco is the secret to getting rid of skinwalkers and angry indian spirits?
any Jow Forumsommandos try tobacco on a skinwalker problem?

We also have this little area on our property where we found 8 skulls in a 8 yard area, mostly boar, a few big ones even, some deer and a cow. Do mountain lions set up "lairs" like that for their kills or what? Spooky area

Gonna do a innawoods challenge with my brother out there soon, will report if anything interesting happens

does anyone have any screen caps of the skinwalker hunter?

wheres the rest user?

Is it wrong I want to fuck it

fucking kids on Jow Forums asking for ghost stories? fucking faggots

Attached: 1549495419807.png (482x599, 257K)

When you're talking about fishing and you write that your dad "just has binoculars and his knife", I can't help but picture him standing up to his knees, staring down into the water with binoculars and stabbing wildly at it whenever he thinks he sees movement.

yes grandpa we know you joined Jow Forums 4 years ago and think you're an oldfag but you really aren't
I bet you've never even bitched about day/k/are

Not as much innawoods as much as spoopy but
>parents live in a house in the woods
>have a pretty big back yard thats fenced off for the dogs
>drinking with my old man and we decide to step out back to let the dog out
>standing over by the fence is an man in all black with a brimmed hat and pale white skin staring at the ground facing us.
>dad shines the light on him and we both say "what the fuck"
>dog starts booking it over towards him
>he just disappears
>me and my dad look all around the area for him for about 10 minutes but nothing and the dog is obviously freaked out.
>we tell my brother about it a couple days later
>he cuts us off and describes the man in perfect detail and even knows where he was standing
>says he has had a dream of that exact situation many times growing up
>we all get intense goosebumps

Attached: 1541464040472.jpg (840x677, 113K)

Shut up faggot

Attached: 94E0CC2A-5C8B-48A7-A4D9-6785A64880B4.jpg (432x432, 32K)

You must be new here.

Attached: kx cryptid hunt.jpg (629x723, 63K)

>back packing with my ex boyfriend in the rockies
>first 2 days were fine since most of the areas we hiked had people in them and we took it easy
>third day we were in pretty deep since we went hard covered a lot of ground
>that night we're cooking those camping bagged meals when we heard what sounded like rocks falling down a hill but for only a few seconds
>we looked around but didnt hear anything else
>went back to cooking
>an hour later we had eaten and were just enjoying the fire and talking about random shit
>dead quiet
>I start giving him a bj (dont judge)
>while Im doing that we heard the rocks falling sound again
>we ignored it after not hearing or seeing anything for a minute and quickly finished up
>we left the fire going and went to bed in the tent
>I couldnt sleep if my life depended on me
>I then heard a loud thud like dropping a big rock on dirt
>wide awake now
>sitting up in the tent
>wake up ex
>tell him to listen
>we both hear what sounds like screaming
>it was in the distance
>it definitely didnt sound natural almost like a bad recording
>we didnt know what to do
>it went on for a while then died down then came back in a different direction
>wasnt a mountain lion or any other animal screams Ive ever heard
>the fire had died down at this point to just coals
>then it sounded like multiple people running around the tent
>like in an instant
>we were freaking out
>we turned on our flash lights and just waited
>the sounds then stop instantly
>we waited for the sun to come up and started the hike back
>the hike back was normal and nothing happened so I wonder what the hell happened

>It will become a federal crime to possess a bump stock after March 26

Convervatives BTFO.

Attached: 01B03592-3EB4-4320-A522-CE717FB3284E.jpg (1842x1036, 92K)

Do you remember where about your camp site was? I know someone nearby who'd be interested in checking it out.

skinwalker hunter??? Im intrigued

Attached: 2d562d00eb97731eb680e5acccdd51701aedf568e4bb3f887dc31b9d7e2d9525.jpg (311x311, 33K)

yep. an user last summer indulged in his job as a skinwalker hunter for a native american tribe. i havent seen the screen caps in a while.

I’m sorry user. Pic of cup?

>Delet this
>Calls other people underage
Oh the ironing

The other story
>at ranch again, this year
>getting the Gator (offroad golfcart basically)
>hear our cattle running towards me
>this is normal, the gator is basically a dinner bell to them
>annoyed because i dont have any feed for them yet
>cows reach me and dont slowdown
>keep running at full speed into the woods on the other side of the field
>dont even turn slightly to run down the road instead
>wtf
>grab rife and check out the direction they were running from
>dont see anything but it was that weird quiet when something else is also in the woods
>later while walking around the property hear neighbors cows flipping shit
>whole heard is doing that low agitated mooing when they are pissed or worried about something
>go to fence to check it out
>whole heard is facing woods
>keep doing the agitated mooing for 10min before moving away
>didnt see anything but ive never see the cows that spooked about anything before
>might have been a coyote or pack of them, or maybe a mountain lion, still spooky to see two different herds of longhorns 20+ in number that freaked out, especially during the day

>be me
>18
>Staying on some land in southern IN two years ago
>M81 woodland pants, blouse, black jungle boots. M81 Loadbearing vest with MOLLE pouches and shit (Cheap Chinese shit don't judge)
>Thick ass woods
>Land is 12 acres in the middle of the hills of southern Indiana, very hilly and extremely thick forest
>Neighbors are rarely there, use the land for camping similar to us.
>We camp in the same spot everytime, sleeping by my AR in my A-Frame tent
>Hear two male voices talking and laughing by my tent.
>Only other person is my buddy who's sleeping in his truck
>Looooots of crackheads in the area and have almost had to shoot a few before
>Text him about the noises
>He has a plan
>Readies his truck and his pistol
>Out of the wooded darkness roars the noise of his engine and his light shined in the exact direction the noises came from, he was revving his engine and shooting in that direction
>I immediately shot my AR into that direction from some kind of cover when the commotion began.
>Nothing was found
>We stick around for a few hours
>Pack up
>Leave
Later looked it up, you can't hear people talking from more than 20-25 feet at most. I don't want to come that close again bois

>I don't want to come that close again bois
...To people?

This is so fucking stupid. Everyone knows skinwalkers aren't real and even if they were, we wouldn't hurt you.

Attached: 78F8AEFF-A1AD-4A51-8B9F-40DDFB3005DB.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

Attached: 1529641089905.png (960x960, 1.21M)

someone please post a screen cap or tell me whatever you know about it because thats awesome

all i remember was he used a marlin 45-70, hard cast bullets coated in ash.

>ashley caught an old rainboot
Most unbelievable part of the story. So cliché that didn't happen liar

SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1551517685925.png (1280x854, 2.07M)

>Sleep in a tent
>There is random shit fucking around super close all night, things thrown around, tracks in the mud, noises all night

>Sleep in the dirt under a blanket under the stars
>extremely restful sleep, nothing disturbed, no noises, no tracks, left alone

Can someone with a science brain/college education explain?

Tent is new thing in forest, animals gotta check it out sniff it/ mark it whatever. Also they don't know 100% its a human, when they do they usually fuck off as Humans are not good for animal life expectancy

no tent, animals think "Just another animal" leave you alone cause humans are generally dangerous to them.

D E N V E R
E
N
V
E
R

outside a tent, critters can see/smell/hear that you are a large predatory mammal and are to be avoided.

The Hat Man is a common phenomenon, probably having something to do with our brains and psychology, and less so with the paranormal

The idea that the event was dreamed of isn't so otherworldly either as people have been recorded to share dreams

>me and brother hiking local trail
>halfway down trail past where most normies turn around because no more bridges and you have to either cross small streams or go across logs people set up
>hear the most ungodly scream off in the woods
>sounds like a someone trying to imitate a horse whinny and yell at the same time, but didn't sound organic and incredibly loud
>lasts about three or four seconds then ends
>fucking hair standing on end
>we wait to see if it will scream again to record it, never does
>we keep going
>short while later we see claw marks about seven feet up a tree
>get to end of trail and start to head back
>it's getting dark fast and we're still miles from the trailhead with only a small flashlight for light
>we get about two and a half miles from the trailhead when we walk into this area where there's a foul smell
>hair starts standing on end and I'm feeling a tingling near the top of my spine
>my brother asks me if I feel weird
>feels like something is following us
>like fuck I'm going to turn around and look though
>after about two minutes the smell just goes away almost instantly
>feel normal
>legs are jelly, haven't taken a break in about an hour and my feet are basically just moving on their own can't feel them
>couldn't run from anything even if I wanted to
>we never stopped for a break and got in the truck and drove home

That was one of the spookiest moments I've had.
I still go out there, but now I carry. How well will SWC .45 fuck up a black bear, hog, sasquatch?

Attached: IMG_20170224_161401-01~2.jpg (2563x2852, 2.04M)

>be me
>Innawoods camping with sister and friend
>We get there late, chop up wood in the back of the car
>Make a tent for the three of us
>Get a fire going and have some beers
>I go to sleep early friend and sister hang out with fire
>Wake up maybe half an hour later
>Hear the slapping of skin and my sister moaning
>wtf.png
>The slapping gets louder and hear my friend groaning
>Mfw my cock is rock hard
>Put a hand down my pants, feel precum
>Debate on whether or not I should confront them
>Think about making noises in the tent like I'm getting up to piss
>Decide to stay in tent instead and jack off
>Picturing my sister riding my friend as I literally hear them fucking
>Nut faster than I ever have, even faster than my first sex
>Clean up and I can hear them finish
>A few minutes later they enter the tent and sleep, can hear them kissing too
>Hardly sleep, think about going over to finger her
>In the morning no one talks about it and friend and sister act normal, though I can notice them eyeing each other and being affectionate
>Make sure they aren't alone for the rest of the trip
>They never knew that I knew
My friend moved away for work and my sister still lives with the rents. Ive thought about talking to her about it but always decide against it. I still jack off to it sometimes it was the single hottest moment of my life

you mean the scatman?

Bee-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop.

hot...

Hunters will string the deer carcass in trees to make skinning easier. Sometimes.