Motorcy/k/les

The only other Jow Forums approved hobby.

Bikerbros report in. What do you ride and carry?

Attached: armedrider.jpg (443x600, 32K)

r1
hk45

Currently a KLR650 and a Glock 19.

Bikers, on average, are the most insufferable cunts on the road. They're only rivaled by cyclists.

But also
900m
G42

Attached: 20150823_000737.jpg (3264x1836, 2.11M)

I had a Monster 750 as my first real motorcycle. That platform in general is tons of fun at least until you have to buy parts.
>tfw something failed in the engine and the piston started hitting the spark plug.

If you don't have a motorcycle license or a motorcycle Jow Forumsommandos, GET ONE.

The most fun I've ever had is on a bike.

Walther CCP
96 sporster custom

Ride a shitbike, 2002 Ninja 500 in NorCal. anyone got any clever ideas to carry rifles? I have an RDB-c. 30" long

I carry a ruger p85, i been riding the same ol loud, rusty Harley since i prospected for the fat mexican in ‘96

desert eagle .50

Attached: 00l0l_dyLHnEgZSR5_1200x900.jpg (1198x900, 159K)

I carry a Glock 26

Attached: photo_2018-08-13_02-04-09.jpg (1280x958, 227K)

Turbo busa and hipoint c9

Off topic thread but what the hell. Let the butthurt begin.

Attached: 20190214_230110.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

86 Honda Helix because fuck you I like the 80s aesthetic and my 1980 XS400 was a piece of shit and I hated my Interstate. Lc9s.

On topic now

Attached: 20190310_071320.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

my
delivery driver was 22. he worked for a year in a half. I had given him a raise to 18 dollars an hour 6 weeks prior. He haf just bought a 2500cc riceburner and was showing it off at the warehouse and giving people ride.

He died going home from work on a thursday. He had two children.

It was a closed casket funeral.

ride safetly anons.

Honda crf 250l and I also have a custom Harley I built when I was 18. It's a 1996 sportster 1250. My carry guns are my Ruger sr1911 and Beretta px4 compact

Attached: 14205938_615522921952345_1145020703519547471_o.jpg (2048x1152, 312K)

Nah. Cruiser riders are chill. It’s the crotch rockets and “””adventure””” bikers that are cuntwaffles.

PROTIP: If you’ve ever used the phrase “cager” unironically, you are the problem.

>2500cc jap bike

KTM 690 enduro

Glock 19

Attached: E8CC45A4-BD43-468C-B813-3FB7E9B3C3D0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

^

>two children
>22
what a fucking retard.

yes friendo he was retard he wasnt a nuclear physcisit he was a fucking delivery driver. he moved boxes. he was a nice kid. he rode a big bike, had been riding for years. he died during the mundainity of life.

fuck you.

t. non breeder whom will die old

>Cruiser riders are chill
>”adventure” bikers that are cuntwaffles

Confirmed for nobike, metric cruiser riders are fine however the largest number of asshole bikers are die-hard Harley fans who just want to larp as a Sons of Anarchy Character and piss people off ripping through town with their straight pipes at the crack of dawn.

ADV riders provided they're not on a 1200GS or have more than half their bike's value in farkles are some of the most level headed riders you'll meet out there, at least we can agree that most sport bike riders are assholes though.

96 DR650 master race
No.4 Mk1

Attached: IMG_20190311_003403.jpg (2747x3016, 3.93M)

t. SQUID

2011 Suzuki Vstrom

S&W Mod 36 or a RAC in 9mm, depending on what I feel like wearing that day. Bi/k/es are the ultimate SHTF transportation.

boomers on Harleys are the fucking worst. There's a dozen of them in my town and now that they're retired all they do is get up at 5:30am to drive around larping and making noise for eight hours straight. I've never seen one of them actually stop and park anywhere, they just go in circles.

Nobie and no-carry cause I live behind enemy lines in NY.
At least I have my Maverick and 702...

Attached: 1551206487003.jpg (645x773, 120K)

Nigger you are like 30 minutes away from PA. Move across the border to a free state. Even if you have family/work it's only a 30 minute drive.

Gotta finish my degree, I go to a school up north. Don't really want to commute for 4 hours

Triumph bonneville and a BHP

Attached: 20180305_183846.jpg (4032x2268, 3.25M)

noice

SV650 & R6 here. Love them middleweights.
>2500cc riceburner
What was it, a Honda Accord?

>ripping through town with their straight pipes at the crack of dawn.
You ever heard the phrase “loud pipes save lives?” Sure i reckon that there are people who ride their Harley and live to blast thier pipes (think south parks biker episode)
Those who live the lifestyle and ride practically everywhere need those pipes.
>be me riding through Nevada to a brothers funeral 1998
>pass by state patrol parked behind a bush
>lights me up and cites “noise pollution” for me pipes
>wants to document my patches and whatnot
>tell him to fuck off and give me my ticket
>10 miles down the road im moving to the left lane to pass a minivan full of kids
>i make my move and im effectively in his blind spot
>fucking minivan starts to switch into my lane
>I hold down the clutch and BRRRRAAAAAP
>minivan driver (typical 40-something soccer dad with a blue polo) gives me the “OH SHIT SORRY BRO” look
>kids in the back look like they just seen a ghost
>wave to the driver like “oh its alright dude”
Not the most epic story but it goes to show that there are reason why people make thier Harleys loud as fuck

Kawasaki KLX 250
9MM Shield

1911 because .45 has enough stopping power to neutralize a fucking car

Attached: 7DEF14D1-0937-4BE7-8F6D-F587DC974EB9.jpg (640x640, 137K)

I had a buddy just back in November wreck his Yamaha they found him like some 40-50 ft from his bike, middle of the night, pouring rain in the treeline. He was in a comma for a few weeks and he's not paralyzed from his neck down I think he can move one arm.

Like this guy said drive safe anons, only reason I haven't gotten a bike isn't because I distrust my riding skills, but because of all the clowns on the road. All it takes is some idiot to turn out in front of you at a light and Booom

2013 klr 650 and turdus tcp .380

07 GSF1250 for commuting/trips and a 18 Z125 for all manner of tomfoolery. Carry a czp07.

Attached: image-20170829_080844.jpg (2592x1944, 1.62M)

Literally low iq tier transportation. Seriously, full of these in brown countries, they love them because is cheap and easy to go around traffic lines.

Attached: Bicycle_on_Ho_Chi_Minh_trail.jpg (453x599, 90K)

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

>GSX1200 Inazuma
>Nothing because Eurofag

Harley riders are often the ones riding like assholes. I have nothing against harleys and wouldn't mind owning one in the future but 75% of the people who ride them are insufferable.

t.too much of a pussy to ride a motorcycle and experience what true freedom feel like

Sv650 and a versys. Walther ppk or smith bodyguard.

>Those who live the lifestyle and ride practically everywhere need those pipes.
Found the faggot.

General rule of thumb: if they ride in temperatures under 10C/50F, rain or shine, they're generally the OK kind of motorcyclist. Any of the faggots only bringing out their expensive bikes when it's over that temperature are just that, faggots.

Ride a motorcycle for a day. You will see why bikers ride how they do. On a daily basis I will on average have at least 2 retards in their car swerve into my lane almost clipping me or pull out directly in front of me from a driveway forcing me to slam on my breaks and pray I don't wipe out.

People in cars are the biggest fucking retards I swear to god. You have the teenage new drivers who never check their side mirrors or pay any attention to their surroundings. You have the idiots on their phones paying no attention. You have the people in trucks who get in front of you and break check you. Honestly it's hard to not pull out my gun and start shooting people that almost cause me to crash.
It's true. The more you ride the higher the chance of some retard hitting you on your bike. Loud pipes help with blindspots

Old and with no legacy*
Ftfy

All of the super fat redditors ITT.

Attached: motorcycle.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

Some bikes also have an extremely thin profile and I have a hard time spotting then sometimes if they're coming at me, say T intersection style. Sometimes the rider/bike don't stand out like a car does and it can blend into the background on a road with alot of off-road distractions. So keep that in mind, it's the reason I personally believe so many cars turn out in front of bikes, the thin profile makes them hard to see at times, and I mean being completely sober as well

>The more you ride the higher the chance of some retard hitting you on your bike. Loud pipes help with blindspots
I ride my bike untill it freezes over here, and I don't seem to be in the same position. You don't need loud pipes, you need spacial awareness. Remember, you are the guy that drove into that blindspot, it's your job to get out of there ASAP. Don't expect a car driver to pay attention, assume every single one of them wants to kill you, and act accordingly. Sure, an accident can be their fault but it's your body that gets stuffed into the casket. Loud pipes just annoy people, they aren't even effective passive defence compared to a high vis jacket, nevermind active defense (riding as if you're invisible).

I once brake checked a motorbike. I saw him coming miles off, doing way over the speed limit. As I went over the crest of the hill I slowed right down, he went into the back of me and was killed instantly.

I also got three months paid leave from work with back pain and stress.

Nobody likes you user. They pretend to like you, but everyone deep down hates psychopaths, and you'll never be fully accepted as a functional member of a group. They'll tolerate you, but never fully enjoy your company

Why do people get so salty at bikes going fast? They're designed to do so.

I commute on my bike just about every day, I've even got a spare that I run with studded tires during the winter to handle snow and ice, if you're thinking about alerting a driver who's merging onto you you've already fucked up, you should either decide to pin it and get past them or slam on the brakes and slow down, using a horn or revbomb to stop a situation relies on the other driver paying attention which is what will get you killed, there's virtually no situation where you've both got time to rev or honk that you wouldn't be better served by just getting out of the way, the only use of making noise is to express your anger to the other driver.

If its that scary for you stop riding the thing.

It's the self righteousness of it. People who drive fast cars do not demand that other road users take special care for them.

Bikers do. Nothing is ever their fault. If someone makes a move 800 yards ahead of them, they've "cut them up". If someone in the lane next to them changes their position even slightly, they're attempting to run them off the road. People who they crash into when doing 120 mph on a 55 road were getting in the way.

I like to post biker gore on their Faceberg groups when one of them dies.

>being this retarded

Because we are tired of your little biker sob stories that result in you or your friends dying because they were driving wrecklessly

Not disagreeing with you, ive had to reef on the throttle many a-times. Im just giving a specific real-life example of something that happened to me where the loudness of my bike saved my ass.

>They're designed to do so.
Even the ones not designed to be fast are hella fast compared to cars. A basic bitch CB500 will do 0-60 in under five seconds.

>where the loudness of my bike saved my ass.
Even if it did (probably didn't) it would have been better to just accelerate or brake instead. Revving your bike on the off chance that the driver merging into you will notice is idiotic compared to just getting out of their way ASAP.

Just taken my '78 XLH Sportster out of the garage and for it's annual check before the warmer weather arrives.

Ive clocked more miles on my Harley than you have in every car you’ve owned. Ive lived on my bike for months at a time, camping in the desert under the stars with noone around for miles, shit you dream of doing with your gay little thing you call a life. I bet youve never even taken a fat stretcher line of crank and rode through four states non stop. Hell, i bet the only time you passed through four consecutive states you were on an airplane with some little bastard kicking your seat and you didnt do shit about it.

Yup, faggot.

People in ricers and "stangs" are worse in every way compared to people who speed on motorcycles.

>expecting people to have basic situational awareness when operating a motor vehicle is "special treatment"
Speed limits are alright but have you ever tried driving for the conditions?

Like i said, not disagreeing with you just giving an example

Based. I actually rode from Ohio to Washington for a Jow Forums meetup last year. Camped out the entire way there. People in cages will never understand

Attached: 13217351_567976110040360_5835911785825349351_o.jpg (2048x1152, 533K)

Faggy example.

Okay bud, whatever you say.

>Japcrap
I'm surprised you even made it that far on such a dinky shit, it'll never compare to my HOG.

Breh, you are a big faggot

I haven’t ridden in 6 years. My last bike was a 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R. Before that I had a few 636’s, 3 or 4 F4i’s, a 954, a GSX-R600,an F2, a couple of XR 50s, and my starter bike was a 1974 Honda CB200.

>inb4 that’s allotta bikes

I was a semi professional freestyle stunt rider. Yes I kept it (mostly) to parking lots, but I won’t deny I was a hooligan.

Carry a Glock 17. Pic 13 years old
But related.

Attached: B6D10AEE-25EC-4F89-B691-243B97999DE9.jpg (792x1125, 438K)

Riders piss people off because of the freedom they grant the rider. People tied down in 4 wheelers get aggressive and bitter when they realize how constrained they are.
It's the same kind of mentality as those who flaunt the NFA while cucks pay for stamps or settle for less because muh laws.

Didn't ride my crf. Rode my harley

Attached: 426746_179165115579449_127211357.jpg (960x720, 224K)

Thats a good commute especially on an enduro. I had a KTM 1290 and it was a blast, but these bones are getting worn out and it was hell on my back so i stay with my Harley.

>Buell XB12
>Planning on going back to my old RAMI and pairing it with a K6S and a select-fire Vz.61
I know Buell gets a lot of flak, but man, having a bike that suits my 6’4” frame is so nice.

Attached: 33D809E8-8CEF-42E8-AEDD-5558FE8A20CC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Why the hell would you buy jap crap like that, if you own a beautiful HOG? Ride on brother

Are Harleys the M14 EBR of the bike world?
>overpriced
>underperform
>floated by neckbeard lore and clever marketing
>require prohibitive amounts of maintenance to function at an even basic level

Glorious nippon motorcycle has never failed me. My American made ditrbikes/dual sports always had a ton of problems

The newer ones are trash. Ive had the same HD since ‘81 and its never left me stranded. Although now its a loud, rusty peice of shit it just wont fucking die so i keep on it.

Honestly Buell is so cool as a new comer to the scene. I wish we still had American made Sportbikes and shit

Buells are alright, extremely well balanced since the fuel is in the frame. They’re just slow. My 675r absolutely wrecked an xb12r on the track. But then again, I used to be professional. I’d be backing my shit into corners and nearly dragging my elbows coming out of the apex full throttle smashing through gears with a quick shifter. No pussy ass traction control either.

Do what I did and build an older'style Harley. It's true that modern Harleys are pretty shit.

>has never rode before
Typical Harley fanboy

What's the cutoff date you think or does it vary by model?

FUCK YOU GET IN HERE AND NEVER FUCKIN VOTE LEFT WING AND FUCKING JOIN US AT OUR GUN RALLIES

I work on a TV show and one of the main characters drives a Buell Firebolt XB12R and it's a really nice bike. Can't find many pictures online, but I'll post a picture of it when I get to work on Monday if the thread is still up. The transpo guy said she's pretty fast and not to torque. Here's a picture from the show where you can kinda see it.

Attached: BUELL.jpg (800x420, 59K)

I'm picking up a bike on Tuesday. It's a 2011 Honda CBR250. I only have around a year of experience on a motorcycle and I haven't driven one since last year and I miss it, but don't wanna kill myself on an R6.

Attached: CBR250CL.jpg (600x450, 43K)

>ICE moped
Just make an electric one already

I couldnt really be 100% sure but id say early 2000’s is when they started going downhill. Ive had my Harley for a long ass time, and all my brothers get the latest and greatest and all they have is electrical issues

I unironically will my brother, only 2 semesters left
Feels good man

>Wheels of Fire.jpg

>Not the most epic story but it goes to show that there are reason why people make thier Harleys loud as fuck
Get a Busa, and just pass them too fast for them to run you over