>buy an X300U
>does not fucking work, lights flicker, switches are dildos
>mounting solution is fucked up and doesn’t lock up properly
>wait 45 minutes to talk to some faggot tech support
>what batteries are you using lmao
>get told they will give an RMA to have a look at it
>never fucking do
>do this all over again
>still don’t follow through with giving me an RMA after I email the person I spoke to

I guess you need to be a pig or in the military for surefire to give you some help. Shills say they’re great because they have stellar warranty service but I’m not seeing this. Ordering a TLR 1 HL and have had good luck with numerous Streamlight handhelds that don’t cost $200.

Surefire can suck a fat one and I’ll never buy any of their overpriced and overhyped garbage. The CEO supplied funds to known anti gunners as well.

Attached: 0D1F7676-9C2D-47C6-B4A9-9DE93E7BF993.jpg (500x317, 68K)

Checkmate shitfire

Attached: 1550810374331.png (1371x865, 158K)

return it and buy another one, and if that one doesn't work, just buy something else

you DID buy it from a store that accepts returns didn't you?

Attached: 1448771314691.jpg (358x512, 25K)

Dont forget, surefire established a pac to donate money to gun grabbing politicians.

>Supporting anti-2A companies
>Getting played twice

Attached: 3lVq5dZ.jpg (499x385, 108K)

My favorite part of the benchmade et al debacle was that when the donation information came out and everyone that was a "staunch supporter of the second amendment, drawing a line in the sand against these companies who sell out our rights" completely accepted it after the companies said it's a pay to play system then attacked anyone still willing to boycott.

>lights flicker, switches are dildos
is led light yes ?
well that's what you get
they have a high voltage cut off and very little persistence
only way to mitigate this slightly is phosphorescent led or having a capacitor after the switch

Attached: RPI_Feat_Fig_2.jpg (500x219, 28K)

Streamlight is great tho

>returning a product means they get to keep your money

Attached: 1455587238138.png (499x338, 38K)

ive been having a rough time with my streamlight tlr7 too. just had to get it warranty repaired for the third time

I tried to get through to their tech support once too. They just transferred me to some Democratic candidate's office and tried to get me to send money directly there. I guess they can slash prices by cutting out the middle man.

Explain this more than just one run-on sentence user

OP could you post an actual pic of your surfire

>Switches are dildos
Maybe if you weren't shoving it up your ass, it would work better.

>Why do people like Surefire again?
Brand association.
There exist people who won't even use batteries other than Surefire branded ones, even though those are just rebranded from another company.

>everyone that was a "staunch supporter of the second amendment, drawing a line in the sand against these companies who sell out our rights" completely accepted it after the companies said it's a pay to play system then attacked anyone still willing to boycott.
Not me and not anyone with a spine. I still say fuck those doubleniggers. I'm not buying their shit. There's no excuse for this bullshit.

Surefire has been cucked for a while desu.
Don’t support those libtards

my x300 is a few years old so maybe QC changed but mine works great never had any problems. prob has been on various guns for about 500 rounds. sorry you had a bad experience fren

local LE got streamlight for their carbines. the one guy i talk to said they've been fucking up on them saying the end cap twists where the wire from the pressure switch goes in and the light shuts off whenever it feels like it.

>a few years old
>has been on various guns for about 500 rounds
You need to shoot more. Like a lot more.

and? They care more about government contracts than private sales. I'm sure if people dig close enough they'll find the bulk of the gun industry supports politicians on both sides of the aisle because it serves their best interests. You think you, the common man, matter?

i dont *need* to shoot one of my 15 handguns with a flashlight on it every time. i didnt say ive only shot 500 rounds i said with the light installed ive shot 500 rounds.

I use it here and there and it just sits on my bedside handgun. why would i put my flashlight on to goto the range during the day all the time. i think 500 rounds is enough to make sure its not going to fail and get comfortable with it on there.

This is one of the most wee/k/end threads I've ever seen

Its expensive so it must be good, right?