FX-05 Xiuhcoatl

What's Jow Forums opinion on Mexican guns? Are they good? Okay? Bad?

Attached: FX-05_Xiuhcoatl_Fusil_de_asalto.jpg (4320x3240, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h30i5UoC6FY
youtube.com/watch?v=rKdxHUqpXKI
youtube.com/watch?v=FMYm8x_T1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=spAXVHcvEbY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mft22erE09c
youtube.com/watch?v=EcjRXcVqnOY
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2rcq1AF5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XZu7f5IvQVY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIW4leN85lM
youtube.com/watch?v=DKd-VxPwF5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hhynDWNsCOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because it's Mexican doesn't mean it inherently sucks.... although it stacks the odds pretty high on one side.
I'm glad they're using an aztec name, that's sick.

it's a g36 clone which is already shitty

>add in mexican qc and it's bound to be a giant turd

I hope i get shot with one next ellections.

>I'm glad they're using an aztec name, that's sick.
I just wish they'd save the sweet names until they know it's a winner...

Quetzalcoatl will be the actual badass one

Newfriend, look up the history of the gun.
HK thought the same thing and nearly sued... till they opened it up. The internals are nothing alike and is just another stoner derivative. HK looked like dumbasses and dropped the case.

>Just because it's Mexican doesn't mean it inherently sucks
This. Their Mausers are pretty good, can't imagine a modern manufactured firearm from a country that manufactures shitloads of electronics, machinery, and automobiles can be that bad.
It only looks like a G36 on the outside, inside it's basically an AR-18.

Attached: 20181109_165207.jpg (1920x4032, 2.58M)

if you only knew how retarded is to say that.

From what I read, Mexican weapons are okay, nothing to write home about. Neither good or bad to say.

I want a Mondragon rifle.

Attached: 1437.jpg (1200x222, 21K)

I'm aware of the irony.
>Joke definition
You should Google that.

>inside it's basically an AR-18
So is a G36.

Also, Mexican Mausers weren't made in Mexico.

it looks pretty cool. if they imported them id buy one

Ive heard those are surprisingly good

youtube.com/watch?v=h30i5UoC6FY

This is in Spanish, but the footage is cool. It looks like every rifle is well tested, I'm willing to bet they're pretty reliable.

When are we getting rifle named for the hand tail baby drowning monster?
Why isn't it engraved with depictions of human sacrifice?

Attached: 1551368441326m.jpg (1024x747, 204K)

>Colt Mexican Heritage
That's like making an African American heritage whip.

Attached: agoodfriend.jpg (196x258, 10K)

Fuck you

Mondragon was Mexican-designed but Swiss manufactured by SIG

I failed Spanish in high school so I've always wondered, is it pronounced mon-druh-gone or mon-dragon?

protip: everything in Spanish is pronounced exactly the way it is spelled because Spanish only has one way to say vowels. A is "Ah", O is "Oh", no exceptions.

Attached: sjambok dutch-african whip.jpg (800x800, 75K)

Thanks.

It looks neat and the name is cool as hell, but we'll never really know if it's actually any good considering they'll never sell civilian versions to the US

I know most people would think it's tacky as hell, but am I in the wrong for thinking that's an aesthetic as fuck gun that I wish I had?

Attached: 123431243124.png (300x300, 168K)

it's fairly tasteful as far as tacky engravings go because it actually commits to the mesoamerican art style and imagery, as if they were lifted right out of an actual mural. The grip should be a horse in aztec style too though.

If it were more art deco it would be great.

>The right to keep and bear arms was first recognized as a constitutional right under Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution of 1857. However, as part of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Article 10 was changed where-by the right to keep and bear arms was given two separate definitions: the right to keep (derecho a poseer in Spanish) and the right to bear (derecho a portar in Spanish). The new version of Article 10 specified that citizens were entitled to keep arms (own them) but may only bear them (carry them) among the population in accordance to police regulation. This modification to Article 10 also introduced the so-called ...[arms] for exclusive use of the [military]... (in Spanish: ...de uso exclusivo del Ejército...), dictating that the law would stipulate which weapons were reserved for the armed forces, including law enforcement agencies, for being considered weapons of war.

>you have a right
>but only to a degree that we deem proper
Then what is the fucking point?

Have you considered CZ

Attached: serveimage.png (582x408, 318K)

>Then what is the fucking point?
Using legal language to try to make civilians think they have more rights than they actually have and thus not question the current rights.

I can only have so much of a boner.....

Didn't H&K sperg out and realized the internals of the Xiuhcoatl turn out to be like an AK with polygonal rifling?

This is like Latin American constitutionalism 101. They love to "guarantee" things that they have no intention of actually fulfilling. It's like magic words, if they say you have a right to free healthcare than that magically makes all the practical aspects poof into existende

Yeah, H&K actually sent a team to investigate the gun ready to sue, but they had to leave with their tails between their legs because it turned out the guns had almost no similarities to the G36 outside of the general silhouette

Why is there a protoceratops on the grip?

>That dinosaur
Holy shit it's the only terrible thing about that gun.
But it's real terrible

>.38 Super
>Mexican Heritage
LOL yeah that lines up alright

>Also, Mexican Mausers weren't made in Mexico.
Wrong. 1895, 1902 pattern Mausers were made in Germany. 1907 and 1912 pattern Mausers were made in Austria-Hungary by Steyr. 1924 pattern Mausers were made in Czechoslovakia and Belgium.

1910 pattern Mexican Mausers are domestically manufactured and the reason they had to buy 1912 and 1924 Mausers was because setting up production took forever, and they didn't start on the 1910 pattern until 1929 or 1930. After that, 1936 and 1954 (1936 rechambered to .30-06) were also domestically manufactured.

Attached: 20181109_165220.jpg (2268x3299, 1.14M)

To fuck over the militias. They saw what happened when you fuck over the people when the revolution started, and they saw what happens when you keep doing it, which is why the cristero war happened

I love people like you. You make this board worth being on by slamming retards with facts. Like, the idiot could have just googled the rifles to see he was wrong, but was too retarded to do so, and resultantly you had to shove reality down his throat. God damn. I love it when the Jow Forumsommandoes come out.

was about to post this

You make this board worth coming back to, user. It's usually pointless noise about favorite calibers or other stupid shit. It's good to have some kind of hasguns around.

y-y-y-you too

Attached: 20190224_174515.jpg (981x2016, 352K)

It makes sense that they'd rev up the lawsuits since they sell more in media licenses to Hollywood and vidya companies than they do selling actual rifles to Americans.

Mexicans aren't nearly as retarded and inept as Poos, and have made excellent use of sucking up all of America's industry.

And still better than the INSAS

>If Mexicans are so cool, why don't you wnat more of them

That they are smarter and less inept than niggers and pajeets is exactly why they are more dangerous, not less

LMAOOOOOOO

surprised that thing isnt gold plated and chambered in 38 super with "el jefe" emblazened on the side in diamonds

Had a bunch of Mexican Army infantry dudes come up to train with us in NC, in winter. Even with US lubricants and ammo their rifles choked in the "cold" (~40F) humid NC November, and they were completely fucking baffled.
>b-but they always run 100% back in Mehico!
Yeah where it's warm and generally dry, sure, I might buy that for a peso.

I was impressed with how few of them seemed to be vatos/cholos, and how many of them spoke passable English (almost all of them), but they knew less about doing infantry shit than some National Guard 42A and they couldn't shoot for shit even with their own weapons.

Now. Is that a fair assessment for a defensive military in a country that doesn't normally get that cold even on its northern and southernmost extremes? I dunno. We only had them a week

Interestingly we've had Mexican army guys post here before and they were specifically asked about the Xiuhcoatl. The general consensus was that Mexican soldiers liked it but he preferred an M-16 himself. He said their basic training for the Mexican Army was how to run an insurgency if/when they get invaded by America and how to kick the shit out of the Guatemalan Army if they get uppity on the southern border. Apparently their Navy is basically entirely used to interdict Chink fishing megatrawlers when they violate Mexican territorial waters, seizing the ships and scrapping them while the Chink government in Beijing REEEEEEEs about it at the U.N. That last part gave me a hearty chuckle, fuck China.

What you mean to say is that HK can’t sue for anything without admitting the G36 is just a AR18 with a lot of plastic.

why? did the spics get smart and want some narco arms money

Shit, sounds hilarious, do you have the archives.

Attached: 1550256889418.png (306x372, 121K)

I'll give it a look see. I'm trying to remember what the thread title was, because I don't think it was specifically asking about the FX-05 rifle to begin with.

Mexifag here, It's our F-35, some really expensive government project with a lot of shills to hide the fact that the money is going somewhere more shady.

The gun itself is meh, soldiers look pretty funny since they're tiny and they have these giant guns for them.

Attached: manlets.jpg (760x486, 157K)

>low profile

Why are your soldiers wearing lumberjack clothes?

>media licenses
No such thing retard. EA and Dice have been using gun IPs with no permissions for years

those were some commie guerrilla that rose up in the 90's.
the whole story is censored, we only know that attack helis were involved and these badass special forces (which are probably cartel capos now) were involved.

Attached: GAFE.jpg (1024x723, 118K)

Still, I'm surprised Chinese fishing mega trawlers would violate Mexican Territorial water.

Are these Zapatistas? Because if so, fuck those gommie pieces of shit. Oaxaca's got one of the highest murder rates of any state in Mexico and they're out their larping against capitalism instead of rounding up murderers. Bunch of fucking frauds.

>Square jawed Mexican commandos carrying late 80's US Military surplus fighting jungle commies using a mix of 70's era Soviet and American shit in a Tropico setting full of Spanish missions and cartel compounds
Why haven't we gotten this movie yet, Jow Forums? Have we angered the Jow Forumsube somehow?

Those fucking Chink fishing trawler captains would violate their own mothers' graves if there was fucking tuna down there. I think they deserve the same ROE as Somali pirates, just shoot on sight.

exactly, now they larp against the gommie god now president AMLO, basically saying "Muh game of thrones we wuz revolutions"
Honestly the center and south is fucked, only an independent north could be saved.
Closest thing we have is the begining of predator dubbed in spanish

Speaking of mexicans, which one gun would you have if you had the constant threat of cartel hit-squads with full gear targeting you?
>Hardmode: no anheroing

Attached: cartel.jpg (1500x1002, 1.66M)

SCAR

I would go with a German MG3 loaded with half and half tracers and steel core AP, also some good hearing protection.

I'd say Semi auto shotgun, Saiga or anything like that.
They more than likely only use kevlar, thinking it's magical and stops all bullets. If 15 of them raided my home, i'm sure that a couple magazines of slugs would save my ass

M2HB with a shield on the front.

Attached: 1470870646429.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Probably at least works unlike the Indian INSAS.

mexicant's aren't allowed to own military calibres (.45 and 9mm), so it's actually quite common for civilians to use clown calibres like .38 super

Mexico is pretty based desu and if it wasn't for the fact that we are already saddled with those damned niggers I'd be welcoming the Mexicans with open arms.

What about "clear and present danger"?

So like moan-drag-own?

Yeah, I know. Also, as someone that owns a 1911 in .38 Super let me be the first to tell you it's no fucking clown. I've got handloads and rounds from Buffalo Bore that push 124 grain bullets out past 1350 FPS. I could probably get the handloads even faster but I would want a stronger recoil spring just to keep from battering the fuck out of the frame.

Triceratops faggot

>Chink government in Beijing REEEEEEEs about it at the U.N.
What were the Chinese government expecting to happen?

Attached: 1548521411912.jpg (414x260, 80K)

YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER THAT'S A PROTOCERATOPS!!!

Attached: 1550948561993.png (981x676, 359K)

lmao

how well trained are these guys in general?
I know they rely on drive bys and getting the jump on unarmed people but if a team of 8 tried to assault rural house against 2 of the few competent Jow Forumsommandos with time to prepare, could they do it?

bad copies of US guns. they have them mostly to be different.

Depends on the scenario, what you did to them.
Say if you were a witness of something big, they would probably send medium tier guys like the ones in the picture, probably trained by ex-soldiers.
Or if you were actively ruining their organization, killing capos and big stuff like that, they'd send the execution squad, we're talking Ex special forces, trained by the US and Israel (no joke) back in the late 90's.
you'd confuse them with navy seals, but hey, there is still a chance you can evade them.
What's fucked up is that they would not kill you first, probably have the heads of close friends and family mailed to you. I wish i was joking...

>how well trained are these guys in general?

youtube.com/watch?v=rKdxHUqpXKI

youtube.com/watch?v=FMYm8x_T1fM

youtube.com/watch?v=spAXVHcvEbY

youtube.com/watch?v=Mft22erE09c

youtube.com/watch?v=EcjRXcVqnOY

youtube.com/watch?v=mP2rcq1AF5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=XZu7f5IvQVY

youtube.com/watch?v=sIW4leN85lM

Attached: kijin_seija.png (1023x724, 727K)

There weren't any horses in the americas until europeans brought them over and also you know guns weren't very popular either at first...

So really it is more like a "here is how much we dont care about you stupid culture"- edition

if the mexican military can deal with them, they are most likely low level cannon fodder.
i remember a veteran saying "in the military i learnt only how to torture and kill"
Not to shill them but you have to remember that they are Multi billion dollar organizations, their firepower is at ISIS levels, they own everything from municipal police to federal and army officials, a literal Narco-State.
if they want you dead, you're screwed.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKd-VxPwF5Y

Mexicans seem great in comparison to niggers and sudacas but the unfortunate fact is 2/3 of them will always vote for shitty pro gun control politicians and fuck up neighborhoods making the other 1/3 look bad.

protip: The mexicans going to the US are not mexicans, they are traitors and cowards too scared to do anything about the situation of the country, here we almost passed a few laws like castle doctrine and stuff but that quickly got shut down for obvious reasons.

I fucking despise 1st generation Americans from Mexican families. Fucking useless pieces of shit are akin to niggers that take nothing from their parents than multiplying like cocaroches.
Most I would say are just in it for the money, and since crossing the border is harder now they just bring their family with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhynDWNsCOA

Maybe some day I'll have one of these.

Ah yes, the 1000 rpm .22lr pistol, because Mexican gun laws didn't ban rimfire machine guns until the 70's. Neat shit.

Chinks think the entire world belongs to them and they can do whatever the fuck they want with everyone else just bending backwards and taking it, the second someone doesn't they throw temper tantrums.
They're like "that kid," you know the one who shoves his tired looking mothers shopping cart full of shit and when she tries putting just one item back he breaks down screaming and crying in the supermarket until she just finally gives in and buys it.

Why the fuck is Mexico so poor anyway? They got a shit ton of oil, miles upon miles of fertile land with ideal crop growing weather conditions, etc...
If they utilized all this shit they could easily boost their economy.

Attached: 69898676768.png (599x196, 202K)

Retarded, Corrupt and Greedy government mi buen amigo

Because of the people living there

Oh yeah, you mean like pollo

This is explicitly designed to be smuggled into Mexico for narcos

>Their Mausers are pretty good
To be THIS Ignorant...Does it hurt?

Elaborate then.
Corrupt brown people in governance.

Murrica meddling south of the border for the better part of a century, same as South America.

Isn't the new President actually fairly decent and trying to turn the country into less of a shithole (by Mexican standards at least)?

The new president is just maintaining the status quo. Don't be fooled.