Glock blue label

Anyone else take advantage of this program? Pretty nifty getting this 19x for cheap

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-064432_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gtdist.com/products/guns-firearms/handguns/glockr-for-le-military.html?p=4
hk-usa.com/hk-expands-individual-officer-program-law-enforcement/
cmcgov.com/Shop-by-Brand-Listing/HK_Law_Enforcement_Sales_Heckler_and_Koch_LE_Sales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a LEO or otherwise government employee
Get got, statist.

I'm retired but okay schitzo user

Attached: 1gnok5.jpg (640x742, 30K)

You're as bad as the Jow Forumstards.

Nice score user still not sold on the color but can't knock a cheap Glock.

>I used to be a complete faggot and revenue generator for my local political traitors, but I'm totally not for that anymore

I like the "coyote" fde shit it's a nice change
I'm guessing you're some ancap neet who thinks everyone should police themselves

No, I just think cops are pieces of shit as a general rule.
Nice projection though

Yeah, and I bet your job as a cashier is so much more helpful lmao

Is there anything that lets vets buy guns cheaper. That would be neat.

>all he knows is how to project
Boy, how will I ever recover?

Sounds like you got pulled over for some bullshit once and now have a grudge against all leo
Thanks kind user

Vets qualify for the blue label as long as you have the blue Id and dd214 I think

I just read it, Vets do not qualify, only active or retired. They also will not take a DD214.

You must be 18 to post on this site.

Yea! Fuck laws and stuff! Who needs em?! And anybody that tries to enforce the guidelines that keep my community from devolving into the wild west is a traitor to my innocent community. They're the enemy!

Attached: dunche.png (658x901, 64K)

>Sounds like you got pulled over for some bullshit once and now have a grudge against all leo
I've never gotten a ticket and I've never gotten arrested.
Cops are just people that were too retarded to do anything else, and only slightly more intelligent to realize it paid better than being a gym teacher

>p-p-paper or plastic?

gtdist.com/products/guns-firearms/handguns/glockr-for-le-military.html?p=4

S E E T H I N G

>literally deranged schizo upset on the internets
>S-Seething!!1
Oh boi you showed us sweetheart

It's weird how you can get the discount as an active reserve or coast guard, buy not as an 8 year honorable discharge Navy member.

Attached: 1545257230057.jpg (445x365, 22K)

>post "get got, statist"
>several madfags get buttblasted
Surely the upset one here is you.

I think if you have one of those post service IDs that actually does work. I'm not sure though, I just used my mil ID from being in the Nat Guard.

(you)
>being so underage you think someone even acknowledging you means they're upset
Oh sweetie you have so much to learn.

Nah, it says you need the ID but it must say "retired" on it. Savage, FN and Glock all have the same policy literally copy pasted from each other for their programs. Last year Glock had a special one month thing for vets to make 1 purchase under the Blue program.

Attached: Blue.jpg (1352x432, 180K)

>appeal to authority
Fucking lol, I remember my first argument.

Also after some reading, it seems that a lot of Glock dealers refused to give the Blue Label program to Vets for that limited time offer even stating they had heard nothing about any such deal.

Pretty much seals the deal for me, I have no intention of buying a gun from fags like that.

That's lame

Turns out that HK has the offer, or did until the end of last year for vets with a DD214. 150 dollars credit in their store. I just bought a VP9SK so going to see if they'll still hold true to it and applying right now.

Navy hatred is real lmao

That's pretty shitty

Okay go live in Detroit, Baltimore or east st Louis and see how society is when you dont appreciate leo

Indeed, but at least HK has an offer, I may make a post about it in a few days when I hear from them.

Attached: 1552087907216.gif (569x432, 1.59M)

What are you thinking about getting user? Fuds always say hk is dead or outdated

Daily reminder that the police are nothing more than armed tax collectors.

Attached: 1535518308014.jpg (1458x1161, 208K)

I already bought it, a VP9SK. But they allow you to get the $150 credit after you've purchased.

>still mad about Waco and ruby ridge
The 90's ended awhile ago

How do you like the vp9?

Sweet gun old man

I quite like it, I tried PPQ M2, against it, but I felt it had more awkward recoil control, and I didn't really notice the difference in triggers like most people. I'm also not big on the whole sub compact needing large capacity, so 10 rounds is plenty for me. I think my favorite thing about it still is the ease of breakdown.

>19X
based retard

Its easily one of my favorite range toys. Not sure why it gets the hate. Got mine for 500 so it's worth it

Attached: 1550054888659.png (500x719, 176K)

neat. post your guns teenagebro.

I bet you wished there was a cop around when that gym teacher did what he did to you back in the day

Attached: 1506186512777.jpg (1196x1836, 182K)

Why? So they can blow their brains out like it’s going out of fashion?

You know it's well designed when you confuse the gun with its case after a cursory glance

Attached: vets.jpg (320x194, 24K)

I guess bootlicking does have its privileges!

How's eagle scout training going user?

Attached: 1552125738513.jpg (227x222, 9K)

I live in Detroit and its just your typical city. Nothing out of the norm. All the cops avoid the shit areas and patrol wealthy ones. They spend their days ticketing people going to work and their nights giving out DUIs.

Go be a law and order whorshipping boomer somewhere else.

t. buttmad noguns neverserved

I mean, I hate cops and all but dont talk shit on vets and current Guard members. They're there to protect your communities ya know? also, blue label discounts also apply to EMS and Act 235 employees, which I'm sure you know contribute alot to society unlike 99% of no gun retards on this thread. Anyway. I havent used mine yet but I'm looking to get a G19 or a G29 from the program.

t.current guardsman , former vet and park ranger.

Not even a boomer I'm gen x which is still pretty shit. How's your customer service job in a gentrified hell hole

>fuck da police amirite
Christ the "black is cool" shit in the media really poisoned America. What have the police ever done to you?

Bootlickers licking the boots of bootlickers.

Your point?

>letting Waco and RR get forgotten
Not even that user, but that's an incredibly shitty thing to do.

kek

And things have gotten significantly worse since then.

Cashiers help people, so yes.

Palmetto State Armory has good vet discounts but you gotta be at the physical store location. 5% on guns, 10% off everything else including ammo. They'll even combine it on top of online specials too I believe. No complaints there

what store is offering this?

prevent me from getting full auto funs

Yes. I’m a part time armored car messenger (state licensed security). Just picked up a gen 17 mos fs for 500. Get gen 4 19s for 390, 42s for 350, you name it. Not the greatest deal in the world but it certainly helps. Plus you get a nifty blue label.

By the way, all first responders qualify for blue label. That includes EMS, firefighters, state licensed security guards, local or federal police, active duty military, and GSSF members.

Some of the dealers cop an attitude when you tell them you’re a security guard but I didn’t write the rules, and I’m just as likely to respond to an active shooter or threat of life as any police officer in the area.

We didnt make the nfa and I dont like it either. Blame the Jews in Congress not the grunts making this country safe

How do Officer Friendly's boots taste today, citizen?

I blame both the guys who make the laws and those enforcing them. After all, what is a law but a piece of paper?

>buying that ugly piece of dog-shit
Only a brainlet too retarded to do anything more than be a govt teet sucking nigger faggot would make such a choice. Small-dicked poor brainlet govt sheep - when will they learn?

Attached: tenor.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

HK themselves.

HK lists the program here.
hk-usa.com/hk-expands-individual-officer-program-law-enforcement/

But no where online are any qualifiers listed, The only one with any information is connected to a third party seller that connects to the same program. So figured I'd at least give it a shot to see if it would let me, worst they can say is no.

cmcgov.com/Shop-by-Brand-Listing/HK_Law_Enforcement_Sales_Heckler_and_Koch_LE_Sales/

>Honorably Discharged Veterans with form DD214

So sent them my receipt and a copy of my 214.

Don't forget to ask permission to take a shit, you faggot dirt-poor forever-retarded nobody welfare nigger.

>sees white hand
>nigger
Jow Forums is really infecting every board now huh

>all the boot licking faggots ITT
the supreme court has ruled that cops...
>have no duty to protect or help people
>are not responsible for "upholding" unjust / unconstitutional laws
>are not responsible for violating peoples rights because "they didnt know"
>are not responsible for committing crimes in the course of their duty because "they didnt know"
the cops are not your friends and should never be trusted for anything. in "todays day and age" they have one goal, and that is generating revenue for the state. that is accomplished through theft, extortion and slavery.

>takes oath to uphold and defend the constitution
>violates the constitution
hmmmmm

Bootlicking set on Maximum.
KYS blue cuck user.

>We didnt make the nfa and I dont like it either
Then quit enforcing the "Jews in congress" stupid laws that infringe upon the rights of your countryman.

>not knowing about the purple label

tsk tsk

Attached: p80s.png (617x486, 574K)

>the cops are not your friends and should never be trusted for anything. in "todays day and age" they have one goal, and that is generating revenue for the state. that is accomplished through theft, extortion and slavery.
This deserves to be said again.

>wow I can't believe how many gay people start threads on this website
Dumb nigger

I have nothing but distrust for police either. I've never had a positive interaction with a police officer and it seems to be a profession that only attracts unlikable jerks.
t. white, upper-middle class, Canadian engineer who should by all means love the police according to identity politics

You friends aren't even your friends and shouldn't be trusted if you get straight down to it.

Based & P80-pilled

Cashiers take my money when I hand it to them for products that I want.

Cops rely on money deducted from my paycheck in taxes, can extort me for money at will via fines for made-up offenses and civil asset forfeiture and get away with it under the law, and can throw me in jail for violating unjust gun/drug laws because "just doing my job."

There are individual good cops, but by and large I don't like them as an institution.

I found my FNX45T from some shop I'd never heard of before on gun.deals. Think it was like $939 which seemed like a good price from what I'd seen, especially cause they had free vortex venom rebate going on. When I got it I looked up the model # and it turns out it was the LEO/MIL model. Apparently same exact thing as civ model they just sell it cheaper and dealer only supposed to sell if you provide LEO/MIL ID

Anyway guess I got a stolen valor FNX45T. Wonder if the shop ever got into shit with FN, I'm assuming it was an honest mistake though.

>and their nights giving out DUIs
Yeah! Fuck the cops for arresting people who are incapable of safely operating 2 ton death machines

>DUI checkpoints
>actually catching people DUI, and not just a guise for generating revenue from massive amounts of petty tickets
get a load of this retard.

>calling an user schitzo just because you don't like being exposed

Kill yourself you bootlicker. The government is the biggest threat to the 2A.