Range clothing

What do you wear to the range? Recommendations on good clothing brands and pieces are welcome.

Attached: 1348460133358.jpg (480x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripleaughtdesign.com/shop/ranger-hoodie-lt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dress like a gunfighter all the time and you wont have to change your clothes to go to the range. As an ex Navy SEAL DELTA Sniper i always dress tactically so i never have to worry abiut dressing up for the range.

Skirts are impractical. Avoid cleavage too because brass is HOT (unless you like that, ya kinky slut, I don't judge).

Oh, and screw heels above 2", you want solid footing.

Fuckin hawaiian shirt, jeans, converse/boots.
Or assless chaps and a banana hammock if im feelin spicy

I frequently go after work and with changing out of my button down and slacks. Depending on the RO that day, I sometimes have to throw on a tie or, if this one boomer hardass is there, a blazer too. I wish my range's dress code wasn't so strict, but it is necessary to maintain a dignified sport.

She's got the right idea. I usually go in short shorts and a tanktop so I can do drills.

Attached: b1p4iny.jpg (1639x905, 98K)

I only go shooting in a dress so the range trap doesn't fucking bother me and he stays on the other male shooters instead

Attached: loli shoot gun.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

>jeans
>shirt
>cold weather gear if appropriate.

Sometimes I bring a holster or dump pouch on a belt.

Attached: range.jpg (960x541, 34K)

Way to fucking ruin it dick.

I wear the same thing, but I wear it so I can get drilled after.

>shooting in tank tops

Attached: 1373417302927.jpg (1071x800, 331K)

any idea why that gun is chained down?

so she doesn't accidentally kys

Why is the gun chained?

well thats depressing, then again I wouldn't have handed her the implement to begin with

I usually fire my guns wearing only boxer shorts

Attached: 600px-AHXRuger-4.jpg (600x338, 42K)

You're missing the Aviators.

>What do you wear to the range?

Attached: capture 4.jpg (541x960, 60K)

So it doesn't run away like a M60 would.

>the implement
goncern

Incel: the post

I think it is full auto and the chain reduces vertical recoil for fun ez blasting. Or maybe its because they dont want the gun to sprout legs and run away idk

pic related

Attached: 1494478855204.jpg (900x614, 127K)

tripleaughtdesign.com/shop/ranger-hoodie-lt/

Attached: 4C9785D1-4E1E-4BA0-B750-963D3C22A5BF.png (750x1334, 2.28M)

long sleeves and jeans. Hot brass on your skin is NOT fun.

>ruining dry clean only clothes with lead and mercury residue
Shiggy diggy doo, what a fuckin waste.

/thread

>not going in your robe with matching scooby doo pajamas and spongebob slippers
Look at all these fags

If weather allows, hoodie, jeans and sneakers, like every other day of my life.
I'm a very interesting and exciting individual.

wrangler jeans, button up tucked in ofc, leather belt, slick plate carrier, cowboy boots, eyepro, earpro

Attached: pepesleepinggiant.jpg (255x191, 11K)

A t-shirt that’s large enough to cover my holster and jean pants. No need for anything fancy.

is that zimmerman?

Also black tennis shoes

it's a still from American History X. good movie, fucking zoomers who were born after it was made should watch it.

That was probs a joke you boomer

SHUTUP I'M STILL A YOUNG MAN I HAVE YEARS IN ME

Attached: boomerannoyedbyzoomers.jpg (1079x674, 71K)

All chaps are assless, faggot retard.

levi's, tshirt, chucks, baseball hat; what I always wear. Maybe a jacket if it's cold.

>SHUTUP I'M STILL A YOUNG MAN I HAVE YEARS IN ME

Pah, you smell of sour stanky old geezer and monkey snot. You have to take pills to make your dick work, but no bitches will pull down her panties for you anyway. You're sucking up our resources, so kys, decrepit useless fudd.

Blue jeans, a t-shirt, and boots.

>Levi’s
Faggot

>>Levi’s
>Faggot

I wear Levi's blue jeans. You wear crotchless pink pantaloons. I think you're just hoping there's bull fruits out there that would actually service your blown-out cock holster, you fucking turd burglar.

I mean, if it's one of the public ranges I just wear everyday clothes

gear goes on for meetups

He's calling you a faggot because Levi's I actively antigun.

>because Levi's I actively antigun.
Levi's are fucking pants. They run sweatshops around the world to make me my jeans. I don't give a fuck what those niggers think.

Blue jeans
black timberlands
black button up Levi shirt
plate carrier
ballistics mask

no one at the range can out edge me.

They also fall apart in like a week because they're made by inbred slave children

Full Flecktarn. Maybe switch out to a Gorkas suit if its cold out, or Rhodie camo in the summer. Either way the normalfags leave me alone and you Jow Forums-tards will recognize me as one of yall.

Hey, if you're cool with supporting gun control and wearing shitty jeans that don't last, good for you.

I'm a big fan of tactical flip flops

Attached: IMG_9900.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>Hey, if you're cool with supporting gun control and wearing shitty jeans that don't last, good for you.

Thanks! And hey, if you like to suck nigger dick while they hold your ears, well, you just grab a couple handfuls of shiny black ass and faceslam to your heart's content! You go, girl!

>They also fall apart in like a week because they're made by inbred slave children
I'm not the fag you're sniveling at, but I have Levi jeans that are over 10 years old that are still wearable. Stick with your Walmart pants that cost $20 if you can't afford big boy trousers.

I shoot in my backyard so usually whatever I'm wearing. Sometimes I shoot in my pjs and flip flops. Got no neighbors so fuck it.

>full fleck
Mah nigga

Attached: 00F94E35-5515-492A-B4C6-E0EF634022D5.jpg (1440x1920, 727K)

>reddit spacing
>terrible comeback
Color me shocked.

Now kiss.

Not him, but reddit spacing doesn't exist.
Source: go to reddit all the time and there's no special snowflake formatting. It's more likely that he's on a phone because it will autospace.

Which do you like best...the flip or the flop?

Jeans, a nice western shirt, shitkickers, and a poncho/vest if its cold.

White T-Shirt, dark blue jeans and open grey zipper hoodie. I dress like that everyday. I got multiple T-Shirts, pants and hoodies, but they are all the same. Sometimes people say I'm like a goddamn cartoon character, always wearing the same shit. I don't care, it's comfy and I like it.

Where something comfortable, nothing low cut or able to get brass under your clothes and closed to shoes. Or just wear full Crye perscision shit.

I wanna fuck her

>What do you wear to the range?

Attached: ralphslebowski-thumb-630x419-47489.jpg (630x419, 145K)

This. The parrot shirt is a force multiplier.

glad I'm not the only one. I look at that picture and I just want to lick her thighs for an hour.

Whatever I happen to be wearing that day. I dont dress up to go to the range you absolute faggot

jeans, shoes a sweater and a smile you poser faggot op

That sounds good actually keep the riffraff out

Imagine undoing her belt and slowly unzipping her short-shorts which you then drag down her sun-kissed thighs. She may shudder slightly as your cold hands absorb the heat from her hips while you peel off her already wet panties. You hear her let out a gentle moan as you begin to suck her gangrenous cock and lick her rotted balls like the faggot you are.

>brands
why are millennials and zoomers such fucking cunts

>t. carhartt-wearing boomer who gets into physical fights over chevy vs ford

I was going to call you a faggot for writing straight erotica but then your post kinda escalated, kek

also you're right, those kind of shorts are really unpleasant to wear if you have a dick longer than 2" and testicles larger than raisins. would probably even do damage if you did it for long times. don't ask me how I know.

>Recommendations on good clothing
No moreword Fag !

Attached: TCT68012-14.jpg (600x900, 119K)

Yes

Don't be gay about it

>Don't be gay about it
hold up, YOU're the one that wants to fuck the trap

no

I have 20 dollar Walmart pants that have been worn for years, don't you dare insinuate that Levi's are better

Honey that's a loli if I've ever seen one

Traps aren't gay though.

Levi's are garbage, my off brand thrift store jeans lasted longer than 2 pairs of levis.

are the terms contradicting? I think not.

can't argue with that

>Are the terms contradicting?
Only if you're a retard who thinks you can just change the definition of words.

that sounds like a communist thing to me

>his range allows people in without a tie

Attached: ainsley-tweed-shooting-vest-p2646-52158_image.jpg (736x1030, 164K)

Not that user but you posting this is extremely ironic while an user is just trying to inform you that a company donates and actively works with those that would gladly limit your rights.
But instead you choose to tell the other user that they're the one who is getting mouthfucked. Funny.

AOC wants you on hers staff!

>battle dress uniform

Dis in summer. Add M65 field jacket in winter. Sometimes 5.11 pants. Depends on what I'm doing at the range. If just for putting hole in paper then usually jeans.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11-09-39-48.png (3120x1440, 3.68M)

>that's a loli if I've ever seen one

obviously you've never seen one. that's a stripper. an adult stripper. that's why she's dressed as a slut. she's a slut for a living.
here's another pic from that day, with another stripper.
I've seen other pics from that day but didn't save them for some reason. not sure what was going on because it wasn't explained, but in the pictures there were lots of strippers shooting guns at that gun range.

Attached: lean forward a bit more.jpg (480x720, 69K)

jesus filesize christ.

To be fair after I turned 30 any girl between the age of 12-24 looks the same to me.

>not using your neighbor as target practice

Attached: 74285848.jpg (3206x2390, 3.87M)

tiger go to sleep lad

whatever clothes I'm wearing that day
Get used to shooting in your normal wardrobe, even if impractical, so you are familiar how your shooting feels in daily life

Dude she's like 10

Old enough

The only time brass could get into your cleavage is if you're shooting at range with dividers spent casings could bounce off of. I dress like OP's photo at outdoor ranges all the time.

some guns eject straight up.
also, your dick must be really short for shorts like OP pic to hold it in. got any pics? no homo.