If Jow Forums was a house, what would be our banner and words?

If Jow Forums was a house, what would be our banner and words?

also, post all your funny GoT stuff.

Attached: 2992079-got_wallpaper__castles_of_the_seven_kingdoms_by_mcnealy-d50i16z.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtGFIrvtiAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jow Forumsingdom.
Now git out.

Why haven't the other houses obliterated the iron islands yet? When your motto is "we do not sow", you're probably going to be thieving niggers for life.

The Buldge is Recognized

good point. also tywin lannister suffered a great defeat at their hands. weird he did not kill them all in revenge.

>>/tv/

>fpbp

Traps are(n’t) gay.

A better question would be "How did the iron islands survive even one year?".
Think about it:
>They're a small group of people on some shitty Welsh islands that don't have enough arable land to do anything other than raise sheep.
>They're also universally hated as pirates and raiders.
>Yet they somehow manage to get their hands on thousands of tons of wood and flax/cotton to build one of the largest military fleets in the world.

Where does the wood come from?
Where does the sail material come from?
Where does the rope come from?
Do mainlanders trade this stuff with them so they can build their pirate ships?
Do they run around stealing trees and flax?
How do they make all the armor and weapons they have?
Do people also trade coal with them so they can smith weapons to raid them with?

>shitty Welsh islands

there is your answer. the english mainland was very forrested once. then it was deforrested. same happened to the iron island. euron greyjoy is cutting down the last remaining trees to build his fleet and it's not inconceivable that groups of ironborn would land on some remote shores to cut lumber and build ships "illegally".

A Song of Fire and Ice is fucking garbage, both The Wheel of Time and The Way of Kings are better series by far more competent people. Go the fuck back to and stay there you fucking smoothbrain.

>Mom, look at how contrarian I am! MOM! LOOK!

GoT is a shit

>If Jow Forums was a house, what would be our banner and words?
The Enklave
Red Blood & Black Iron

Attached: 1392598530508.png (2604x1488, 29K)

>Unbowed
>Unbent
>Unbroken
Was GoT or Hammerfall first?
This particular song about a hammer wielding Paladin contains these lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=PtGFIrvtiAs

Their called the "Iron Islands" for a reason. Apparently they have supper rich iron mines and export a shit ton of it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PtGFIrvtiAs

cringe overload

/thread

>House Owo
>What's this?

It's power metal, dude. That's half the point. I blast it loud as fuck when I'm alone, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. It's cheesy but I love the genre.

Attached: 1533918912077.jpg (800x581, 367K)

>It's power metal

all metal is gay and cringe.

Unironically listening to power metal.
Ask me how I know you're a sub-20 year old in 2019 the year of our lord.

Please post your musical tastes, good sir.
I'm 30, but ok. You're the one that clicked on a Game of Thrones tread.

>Please post your musical tastes, good sir.
I watch Britney Spears videos on YT for nostalgiafeels and boners. That aside, I like most stuff from the 80s and 90s that tends to show up on Family Guy. I do not have a particular taste aside from "pop culture oldies for the sake of memes".

The Free Folk.

>euron greyjoy is cutting down the last remaining trees to build his fleet
The point is that there are no trees on those types of islands in the first place, let alone enough to sustain a raider fleet for the hundreds of years that the ironmen have been there for. They would have had to have been either been consistently sneaking up to the mainland and stealing thousands of tons of wood, flax, coal, grain etc. every year for for hundreds of years or their whole 'iron price' culture must be some sort of Bushido style larp.

So if their economy is based around trading iron for... basically every resource they need, how are they able to also be reavers and slavers?
The idea of a seafaring culture that trades and vikings works for real world North Men because the Scandis were a whole bunch of different groups of people from very far away.
With the Ironmen it's literally just one tiny kingdom right next door to mainland Briton and everybody who gets raided knows EXACTLY who did it and who to tell to fuck off next time they turn up wanting to trade.
Same story with the Dothraki in a lot of ways - the real world nomad hordes like the mongols and huns were technologically superior to middle and southern europe, which is why they were able to win in battle. Meanwhile the Dothraki are a bunch of Conan the barbarian tier savages who don't even wear armor or use proper weapons.
Silly stuff.

>The Free Folk.
probably the best and most apt fit since the FF do not have a lot of weapons/steel either - just like Jow Forums.

This. With the Cube as its sigil.

Britney Spears was 16 in those videos, so I refuse to take flak for listening to power metal from a dude with a pedo 'stashe.

>Britney Spears was 16 in those videos
I was younger when she was big. so fuck you.

Because the show makes no sense, in the books Euron killed Balon like way back around when Joffrey and Robb died and Euron is a crazy warlock in the books who is not to be fucked with

>The point is that there are no trees on those types of islands in the first place

the fossil record of the real world and the many small islands of the UK says differently.

House Baratheon is pretty Jow Forums all of the brothers have a trait that most Jow Forumsomandos share:fat balding and gay

Attached: Loras Tyrell Gifs gifgot 3.gif (500x500, 983K)

Too bad book 6 has been
>is coming out this year for sure
for like 3 years in a row now.

It's not inconceivable that the larger islands would have oak forests that're cyclically planted then forested. That's what the Europeans did during the age of sail.
The Ironborn are also traders instead of purely raiders, I think it was mentioned more in the book

Something that bothers me in the show is how their ships are depicted as being medieval galleons instead of longships which makes no fucking sense

We wouldn't be a house, why would we delegate five or six families to rule us? We'd be insane Free Folk, a bunch of zealous raiders who live underground in elaborate tunnels, are better armed than most minor houses, and worship some dark god of war. Every man, woman, and child is trained in every facet of warfare, and our vast tunnels run deep underneath Westeros. Those above ground know our territory as marked by a yellow, coiled snake, and our holy sites decorated with a cube. Raiding parties were sent by various peoples to investigate the tunnels, none have returned, save for the bones discovered by the next party, a single line of text carved across the skulls' foreheads, "Born to Die, World is a Fuck".

And also autistic. Don't forget autistic. And obsessed with the law.

Attached: stanleybarton.jpg (640x418, 27K)

>top teir
The War Kult
>motto
Bellum Aeternum (War Eternal)
>shit teir
Murderkube
Ave Nex Alea (hail gambling deaths?)

This fucking retard doesn't even know the series is called the Stormlight Archives and that The Way of Kings was just book 1.

>wheel of time better series
Yeah not at all even if it was robert jordan the creator of wheel of time loved ASOIF anyway.

Attached: 1503325700008.jpg (600x1069, 129K)

I made a detailed battleplan about how a man could defeat the dothraki with fewer men than the dothraki when Season 7 came out. Also Baratheon best house.

Attached: mannis.png (2200x800, 227K)

Oh I know. We are stuck with the trash outcome of the show.

Attached: EA3706A4-A0DE-433C-AF4E-3E7E9E260D9C.jpg (257x209, 48K)

>post all your funny GoT stuff
where the fuck do you think you are

Attached: 1419125453706.jpg (768x983, 40K)

>where the fuck do you think you are
clearly in the right place:

Yeah I keep forgetting we've been invaded by ledditors in the last few years.

I stiIl think some of the moments in GoT would be amazing with a modern setting and technology. Imagine Stannis showing up at the Wall when he saved Jon and his army is riding snowmobiles and gunning down Wildlings with AKs.

Attached: EBE9CFDF-EE2E-4489-81E2-C9CE62CB9B74.jpg (823x960, 96K)

>Wheel of time
>Not "Look at all these dumb hapless men that need women to give them instruction at all times" the series.

>File: EBE9CFDF-EE2E-4489-81E2-C(...).jpg (96 KB, 823x960)

when the copout wannabe knight killed Stannis he was already defeated. he was in no position to hurt the Boltons, even before Ramsay and 20 good men destroyed his camp. even if the Tarth cunt had helped him, even if she alone killed 100 Bolton men, it would have made no difference. that pic is stupid.

>army is riding snowmobiles and gunning down Wildlings with AKs.

didn't they have that shit in the latest planet of the apes? trash.

Power metal is poser garbage.

Fucking nu-Jow Forums

Attached: 12341324132412.png (210x1080, 291K)

This, but with a red background

Attached: AN66SAzPNJbgZbqwfnwF1CNkHY7yKjMoKEVAHoYQ6g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 165K)

In the books they dismantle their homes to build the fleet

>implying Jow Forums would be a house
>implying anyone would allow some select few to rule us
>implying the lolbertarians and autistic gun fags would be feudal ducks

I can see /arg/ being some faggot led order of knights and the Jow Forumstards spinning off into some Orwellian pseudo house. But best case scenario we would be some uber Republican Rome Esque knockoff. But more likely we would be Freemen running around in the north with the words "fuck off and die" as our motto

Attached: rome_stills_s1_005.jpg (3008x2000, 857K)

Wasted on offtopic gay thrones shit

To be fair, the first book is longer than a lot of series. We've probably just blown his mind letting him know there's even more books, and they're even bigger.

(And unlike George "Trenchers" Martin, Branderson actually keeps writing new books.)

She still should have been going to help Sansa and put that oath over her revenge. It makes her look like an ass whose word means nothing. But then again she later said “fuck oaths” or something like that to Jaime of all people, a guy who is keeping his word to fight alongside former enemies.

Attached: D69E71B5-3AC7-4A14-AF43-462026DA00D3.jpg (480x480, 53K)

I've never understood the circle jerk around Breanne or Denarys. They're both vapid cunts who continue to do terrible things while exclaiming they're the "good guy". I mean who gives a fuck. At least daddy Lannister had no illusions over who he was or what he was doing. But all muh stronk womyn characters are so far up their own ass in dissonance that they can't understand why people could possibly oppose them

>They're both vapid cunts who continue to do terrible things while exclaiming they're the "good guy".
That sounds awfully familiar

The funny thing is that in a Feudal system, every man was required to own weapons and gear the corresponded with his yearly pay. And if you had a horse and some better gear, it meant that you wouldn't be taxed as long as you had the horse, or atleast in Northern europe that is.

Attached: stannis.png (879x1307, 153K)

Post the medieval Gadsden.
The firelord dudes that live unnaground and kill monarchists are pretty Jow Forumsool.

Crossed 7.62 rounds
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

It's not about the weapons lad, it's about fealty and muh divine right to rule

It should just be
>SHALL NOT
and whenever anyone asks what it means they just get a louder and more aggressive SHALL NOT!

I would normally agree that it's just contrarianism but GoT is shit and it gets hyped because it's a show built for the tasteless masses to consume
>lots of titties and sex stuff
>lots of melodrama and political intrigue that gets so convoluted that the dragons and magic is more believable
>whole lot of killing and "unfairness"
Let's be real, it's meant to hook the dregs of society

The reasons you hate them are exactly why casual women like them. Even though in the books Brienne was a good character who actually always struggles and gets her ass kicked and Dany still sucks but at least she fails at everything.

>women
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1551321899537.jpg (1024x538, 38K)

libertarians are just corporate feudalists

>cube
>C ube
you disgust me

>post all your funny GoT stuff.
kys faggot