He tried to warn us

He tried to warn us

Attached: 945B5B15-187D-4AD9-9A47-23553749A865.jpg (850x400, 78K)

Attached: franklin.jpg (850x400, 74K)

False quote

weak and predictable

taken out of context. this was unironically the technique used by JFK to supposedly prove that Eisenhower and by extension Nixon of all people weren't hard enough on communists

Attached: 9EEFD443-A55E-4DEA-A491-802424BD874B.jpg (480x448, 26K)

It's funny how he and Vietnam dodger Trump have both been presidents. Total polar opposites.

>citation for clinton but not for washington

Lmao Washington also had slaves, not exactly a moral paragon.

Yeah what did a literal General/President know about this?

that is coming from the same guy who make rheinwiesenlager possibe

Attached: 7187.png (497x362, 416K)

made

arguement from authority

>he and Vietnam dodger Trump
Vietnam as fought was an unwinnable debacle that the US never should've been involved in. It was a French mess that we only came onboard for because of a literal false flag. It was a waste of men and resources that fucked an entire generation by turning them into headfucked combat vets and then socially shit on them when they came back.
There is no dishonor in dodging Vietnam, because it was not an honorable conflict.

Ike was a mediocre officer that was promoted solely for his political ties with a certain group of people that wore little hats.

America hasn't had an honorable conflict in its entire existence.

Attached: drugs and oil.jpg (465x618, 84K)

You're the kinda guy who wouldn't serve because of bonespurs, huh?

back to your discord, trannies

Pol/ is that way, stormfag

As opppsed to your non existent argument

Holy shit goalposts on rocket sleds

>what is browsing more than 1 board ?

I think every draftee should've grabbed whatever firearm they owned and killed the rich old assholes gleefully pulling their names out of the raffle box

>for blood and soil
Yeah, Jewish blood and polish soil

>don’t question why we start wars citizen
>your duty is to obey

>danzig
>polish

At least Hitler wanted Germany to benefit Germans. I haven’t seen a dime of the 6 trillion we spent on Iraq and Afghanistan and the families of the 7k military killed sure as hell don’t get anything.

Halliburton got some sweet contracts though.

Anyone who disagrees with me is Jow Forums and other guides on arguing on Jow Forums

oh shit, check em

>families of the 7k military killed sure as hell don’t get anything.
Lol

Nobody is talking about the moral efficacy of owning slaves dipshit.

I would have done nearly anything to keep from going to that death sentence shit hole so I can kill kids and dogs who have bombs strapped to them, or watch my new best friend get shot to bits or impaled on a bamboo trap covered in shit, or crawl through a dark tunnel only to get my throat cut by a starving gook.

Pussy.

>muh X had slaves, so all he said and did is wrong
>implying having slaves morally is wrong.
If this come from a society that kills unborn babies and promotes same sex """marriage""" then having slaves is ok.

What did their families get?

>here’s some money lol, sorry for the whole “made up war” thing

More like, for Jewish soil

35 B I L L I O N
180 S E N A T O R S

>for polish soil
You mean the country that the allies liberated by giving itto the soviets for free along with half Europe? Cool

It goes both ways, you retards like to trot out quotes from the Founders like they’re infallible saints but they were just rich people who got butthurt about taxes.

that would be the UK fren

What does this mean?

Attached: IMG_20190122_220415.jpg (2066x1080, 398K)

It would have been better to just exterminate tribes instead of enslaving them.
Why bother uplifting the stone age savages by introducing them to skills they could never develop on their own.
Yes, extermination is the only logical and natural solution when encountering the less then equal.
Welcome to histories first lesson.

Okay please go get yourself killed for a pointless cause then mr brainchad

>nothing personal kid

Not sure about extermination, but slaving inferior races only have downsides. See, Egypt slaving blacks

Kike or golem detected.

Slaves were not considered people.

False equivalency.
Back to school.
Shoo!

Those slaves and their descendants lived better lives than they ever would have if they stayed in africa.

It really doesn't go both ways, no one cares he owns slaves, like others have said they aren't people anyway.