Now that they failed and are crashing without survivors...

Now that they failed and are crashing without survivors, will impressive posters stoping buying their shit propaganda over weaponry they won't be able to even use anymore

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceicdata.com/en/indicator/china/private-consumption--of-nominal-gdp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok. I will.
You can delete this thread now.

What happened? Did i miss something?

Can we have our manufacturing jobs back if they're failing?

Nope, they will go to some other asian country as per tradition

Its some butthurt Pajeet who got BTFO on Jow Forums already with some hard numbers smeared into he blackface, talking dumb "China collapse" shit because hes too retarded to read past the headlines of his CNN clickbait articles.

Now he's coping and keeps spamming the same thread everywhere baiting for shitposts for the last 24h.

Picture related

Attached: China-collapsing.jpg (951x542, 270K)

ops wrong pic

Heres the one for the MIGA hindus and other tards who cant into pattern recognition

Attached: China-New-Year-collapse.jpg (951x542, 328K)

This time they will crash and india will ascend over them

Thanks, I actually open the thread cause I wanted this picture to pass to a friend but couldn't find it

What a stable economy.

don't worry they'll just bailout to the tune of $700 billion like they do every few weeks anyway. no problem here just impllessive economy .

are you retarded?

With a economy wich rely 100% on exporting to western countries and importing food, you just need to put some harsher tariffs or embargo them and its over

Another retarded mutt oversimplified summary of a complex matter for his fellow mental inferiors

prove me wrong that their economy isn't a simple case of switching off their exports and they be done for

>oversimplified
that quite the understatement considering its simply wrong bullshit

What do you expect? The average Jow Forums poster and by extension, American is nothing more than cattle who can only repeat soundbites that they hear from their news

>prove my simplminded wet hindu dreams wrong

Attached: (((tradewar))).jpg (776x3522, 1.22M)

Durrrr what is domestic consumption?

ceicdata.com/en/indicator/china/private-consumption--of-nominal-gdp

Stupid simple minded cattle

They will fail, China is only trying to fuck the west, you got support India and help the US regain their hegemony, I ain't a pajeet just so you know

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

Stop paying these retards spamming the same retarded phrases attention.

Its like argueing with a flat earther. After the first time they know they are wrong but they wish to be right and just grave to the attention and keep repeating the same dumb shit and screeching muh CIA bots.

Not nearly enough to keep China's economy going? Are you retarded?
That being said, the Chinese government will just shoot anyone who gets too rowdy while they're starving, they aren't gonna collapse.

>t-these fact dont count too!
>r-retard!
>projecting this hard

>most anti Chinese U.S. puppet regime in decades
>backed by left and right media on muh China
>d-dont worry t-they rely on u-us
2 years later
>China U.S. exports up 10%
>US exports stagnating at 0% despite 100 billions of US Dollar bailouts and subsidies
>China overall exports up 10%
>reee why didnt anyone tell me the U.S.A. affects less than 10% of Chinas economy directly!!!!!!
>C-China please stop sanctioning our farmers they killing themself you see I didnt raise the sanction I promised b-but Im a t-tough guy y-you g-got 3 months red line please come back
3 months later
>US China trade surplus record high
>C-China please stop sanctioning our farmers!!!!! they killing themself!!! we skipped the sanctions schedule again please! please lift the sanctions

>simple switch
yeah sure retard

Attached: kek.jpg (1300x1390, 196K)