My Lai Massacre

Charlie Company did nothing wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

Attached: 7A469B54-FB57-4E52-A3E2-9A54545E13F8.jpg (360x494, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_An/Tây_Vinh_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should be called the battle of my lai

Handing out speeding tickets at the Daytona 500

Was it justified Jow Forums? Did the “raid” into pinksville quell the region of NLF forces? Or was it a blight on the war?

Attached: 8FD26D8D-196A-4A0F-BE6C-276C40FBC311.png (564x415, 342K)

>As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Yes, if you ignore the facts.
Know any more Apocolypse now quotes?
Whole war was a blight

Some real low energy motivation in that post user. Might wanna pick up the tempo tempo tempo.

Any Vietnam vets here who mind to share some stories? Like strange things happening in the jungle or the most fucked up/crazy thing you saw?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory.

My boss was an ex pbr captain in nam, we daily used cally-isms, thinking grenades, and rat hunting the party barge. I personally quit the police academy after having to argue United States vs lt. Calley. He was released and owns a jewelry store in San Diego , here's to the inventor of the refrigerator claymore!!!!!! Love you aqcs Latham , and lt. Calley!!!! I had the worlds greatest warfare instructors!!!! Try me

It was an act of revenge, weirdest shit I heard was the obligatory panther dragging-eating gi corpses

the virgin my lai vs the CHAD go dai

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_An/Tây_Vinh_massacre

Attached: 3524f5d61f0ffdbad5c56c2e130cb55e.jpg (1280x818, 120K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Force
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to quell dissidence. Insurgencies work by the populace supplying, hiding, and feeding them. If they don't want to choose the US side then they are just as guilty as the VC they hide and supply. Charlie Company did nothing wrong, just victims of an outdated military that wants to win guerilla wars without doing what is needed to win a guerilla war

Worth a read. Free on LibGen. Not overly biased and a lot of interesting finds from archival research.

Attached: file.png (333x499, 305K)

that's what they use to do in the olden days when it cames to the indians
apprently the mai lai inncedent was not as bad when compared to the other massacres. I wonder how bad the shit happened durring the iraq and afghanisthan invasion

the local populace get forced to feed the fighters it's not that simple. Some timse the terrorist groups will threten you into doing stuff for them

also what happens if you are pro us army but then the us army leaves the vc woud have comes to massacure you and your family. The us army didn't care much for you or your family they only cared about getting vc that's one of the reasons usa lost many battles whne it came t o hearts and minds

Gramps was mechanized infantry, told a story about taking fire from the front while he was ahead of the track crossing a field. Guy in front of him took three rounds and crumpled, gramps couldn’t get up and make his way back to the track so he crawled up and made himself small behind the guy while the track gunner opened up. After a while gramps was startled by the guy yelling “fuck’s sake sarge, are you gonna help me or not?” Eventually he was able to drag the guy back to cover and they got him to help. He lived and had his sister write him a thank you letter from stateside while he was recovering.

In the end of the 8year war, I dropped the TNT equivalent of half a nuke,on unarmed villages in an undeclared war)Iraq( loved it

Wish I could do it here (again)

Probably ended up creating a lot more support for the NLF than they killed
People need to learn that war is not just Team Deathmatch

>People need to learn that war is not just Team Deathmatch

Attached: You reposted in the wrong neighborhood.jpg (466x700, 45K)