Tactical Buttplug is here

>The Escape & Survival Module was developed for a US military unit, but it also can be a lifesaving device for those who travel in harm’s way or in dangerous regions. This kit provides effective tools to enable escape from captivity and subsequent survival. It’s all contained in a special o-ring sealed module which was designed to provide maximum concealment options when capture is imminent.
>Despite its small size, it includes all of the following components: 4 lock picks, handcuff key, 2 styles of lock shims, Kevlar® escape saw, diamond rod saw, ferrocerium fire rod, 3 waxed jute fire starters, and ceramic razor blade. Even the module itself is a working component – it’s milled from magnesium and can be shaved down with the back edge of the ceramic razor blade for fire starting. Also included is a small packet of petrolatum (does not fit inside the module), for uses that include first aid, fire accelerant, etc.

>maximum concealment
Garand Thumb, is this your doing?

Attached: IMG_7588.jpg (400x481, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soldiersystems.net/2019/03/09/167321/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soldiersystems.net/2019/03/09/167321/
Source

Can the butt gun nest inside tho?

Imagine having to shove that so far up your ass that when you squat and cough when you get arrested and are in processing that it doesnt show

waifu sez she not a skinwaker. wat do?

Does it have a vibration function that can be remotely operated if you are tactically operating in an operation with a bro and need it to vibrate but your hands are tied up?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1530736086820.png (565x486, 461K)

Holy water + iron slugs covered in white ash fired from a Colt SAA

But how do you get it out if it doesn't have a flared bottom?

Its a Transgender Briefcase

Attached: -shithole_1515796189.jpg.resized.jpg (500x406, 50K)

Just gotta wait for it, I guess.

that's exactlwy what a skinwalker would suggest.try harder.

Cia niggers have been playing with these for decades.

Attached: rectal tool kit.jpg (580x467, 32K)

stick your hand up your butt and feel around for it

not gunna fall for your counterintel swidf disinfo campaign, big guy

>Tactical Buttplug
Needs tapered end so it just disappear inside you

Attached: 1257526582059.jpg (770x750, 234K)

>Also included is a small packet of petrolatum (does not fit inside the module)
What could this be for?

Chapped lips, my dude

Can you not just poop it out? Ive never shoved shit up my ass before but I don't understand how things get stuck.

If you haven't 'excersized' the muscle (or just take tiny shits) it can get stretch past the muscle in there and then its to big to come back out. Like when you have a really big shit but it's just too big

a man can dream

>Ive never shoved shit up my ass before
The absolute state of Jow Forums in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior.

Attached: 1543705267012.jpg (250x250, 35K)

>It’s all contained in a special o-ring sealed module which was designed to provide maximum concealment options when capture is imminent.
>module which was designed to provide maximum concealment options
>maximum concealment options
lmao, come on bro, just stick it up your ass, it's not gay, I promise, just the best concealment option hahaha

You always have poop inside you, but you generally can't poop on command. Your body has to give the signal and your sphincter relaxes, and then your involuntary interior muscles start pushing. Think about that, and then think about inserting some artificial object past the point that you can't grab it. You basically have to wait for it or have a doctor help you, it's not good.

put a string on it for gods' sake

Haha yah c-can you imagine? W-who would have such a cavernous pooper? Haha

way up *buurp* waaay up your asshole Morty

Fuck, that would have been useful in MGS3

>Ive never shoved shit up my ass before
yikes!

>entirely round tip

so CIA niggers had to train their asses beforehand

Holy fuck enjoy your magnesium toxicity.

A good idea otherwise, but you have to know you're getting captured and have enough time to jam it up there, unless you're gonna have it up there all day... there should also be a shiv inside. Pretty much it should just be a jail escape kit.

BRO IT'S FOR AMERICA. YOU WANT TO SERVE THIS GREAT NATION? THEN YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR ASS, MISTER.

do any of you shitbirds know how to english?

Time to get off the computer, grandpa. Go take your medicine.

>but you generally can't poop on command
Not with that attitude.

Attached: 1534345225864.png (1280x720, 651K)

....b-but i don wanna stick things up there even if it's tactical.
it's a price of freedom i simply cannot pay. no butt stuff. a gf once said to me, "if you loved me then why would you want to put it there?" as opposed to other gf, "PUT IT THERE I'M DRUNK," then it's ok i guess. tactical.

>Imagine having to shove that so far up your ass that when you squat and cough when you get arrested and are in processing that it doesnt show

You don't have to go that far.

The semi-pros know you're supposed to take some shit and stuff it back into your ass to hide the plug.

The pros actually decorate and glue fake plastic shit to the end so they don't have to bother with that step every day.

>the comments

Attached: 1547997349049.png (748x786, 535K)

>weighs 30g
>needs a shiv
Not all of us have 2 quart assholes.

That's a trap, isn't it?

She’s literally wearing a dress, user

You know that doesn't mean a damn thing.

user, I don’t think you understand how things work.
If someone is wearing a dress, they are clearly a girl.

Adds to more than 100% REEEEEE

Well then git gud, scrub
Otherwise u ain’t gunna make it

>allow women into more general roles and MOSs
>official tactical dildos are developed
The eternal roastie

Attached: chad soy.png (201x230, 105K)

I didn’t have a problem understanding any of these posts

Your girlfriend was asking why you’d want to butt fuck her if you loved her? As in, if you truly loved her you wouldn’t want to stick it in the pooper? That sounds manipulative, she could have just said she didn’t want to do it, love isn’t a factor when it comes to plugging assholes, I mean just look at the gays. Or was she talking about your ass? “Please don’t make me give you a prostate massage babe, I thought you loved me :(”. This post is a train wreck. In my opinion there aren’t many things more romantic than spending an evening stretching and filling someone’s anal cavity, especially your own. You’re missing out dude

If you still think that because someone is wearing a dress it means they don’t have a teeny cock n balls tucked under it you haven’t been on Jow Forums long enough

>Magnesium shell.
Oh right, because I want to blow my ass up when I shove that thing in and it makes contact with water.

Gonna be hard to escape from people who can just follow the trail of thick ropey semen I leave behind

>tfw about to be captured
>enemy kicks open the door to find you with your pants around your ankles frantically trying to shove a fat dildo up your ass

Attached: 1548032153205.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

It's tactical

>effective tools to enable escape from captivity
They should have tools for escape from cavity as well.

>shoving poo back into your ass

just arrest me

I was a corrections officer for awhile, the squat and cough thing isnt cause contraband will pop out, its so that if a shank is up there they wont cough cause itll cut them

Trannies can use it as a dialator so their open wound vaginas don't close up in the field.

>get captured
>forced to drink gallon of water
>asshole explodes
No thanks

HA

Hey if you think about it that could be used for covert communication. You can send morse signals with short and long vibrations

There need to be a hentai of this.

P S Y O P S

>it's milled from magnesium
So if I fart hard enough, I'll start a fire?

clearly the next step in psychological warfare

if you're willing to die for you country, getting your ass fisted at the farm is just a minor inconvenience

Attached: my ass still bleeds even today.jpg (1465x2048, 291K)

>its so that if a shank is up there they wont cough cause itll cut them
...Has anyone, literally ever, tried to actually sneak a knife anywhere in their ass?

>Magnesium
In unrelated news all militaries and intelligence agencies have rolled out a new detection device for standard issue.

Attached: sku_427687_1.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Attached: what the fuck is a butt-master.jpg (600x271, 34K)

pfffft, big deal. those come standard with every AK rifle.

Attached: penal_2-800x800.jpg (800x800, 34K)

Put a condom over it.

I am 99% certain that thing is not enough to set solid magnesium on fire

Yes, some dude in Florida also had a 38 in his ass.

you know full well this has been attempted. just from the fact that the test exists is enough evidence.

>I worked at a maximum security prison for a number of years. There was one inmate who stored contraband in a shampoo bottle that he kept up there. No real way to stop him. Just chalk that one up as a loss.

>People might be amazed at some of the stuff these guys did. Realistic soap sculptures, various tools made from things like toilet paper, starting fires with batteries, “inmate fishing” where they would hook their ID card to home-made string and fling it across the rows, sometimes even from one floor to another, to pass stuff back and forth, some of it was kind of amazing, thinking back. Many even kept pet bugs or spiders. 99% of them were homosexuals, I didn’t believe it for a long time. Even the ones you thought wouldn’t get down like that, until late one quiet night on a wing check you’re walking by and…

Attached: Mr_mime_GITS.jpg (235x222, 13K)

Attached: rconceal.png (1530x936, 326K)

That's sodium and caesium retard

Water exits through the pee pee, champ.

Its an "asscape" module. Get it? Asscape?

Can I engrave the coast guard district 13 on it???? I'm asking for myself

>actually work at a maximum security prison
>one night a guy slit his ass open trying to shove a razor blade up there
>30 COs laughed at the guy as he was walked to the clinic
I hate my job

Attached: 6331f0eba8a611caf05f5c3eb8496acf--nichijou-series.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Fuck off hack

Does the fire rod double as a sounding rod?

One time when I was in the console the tv didn't work so I had to read my book instead. It's hell

Attached: Trying-to-hold-a-fart-next-to-a-cute-girl-in-class-featured.jpg (1200x624, 251K)

>never taken a watery shit

I’m not sure if you should be sticking magnesium up your ass. I think that acts as a laxative and could probably kill you if you got too much

If u still think having a teeny cock n balls makes someone a boy, u haven’t been here long enough

Most water is absorbed in the colon.

Trips of truth for based user with colon expertise

Fuck you, talking tactics, here.

Attached: 1523967067391.jpg (1600x1000, 123K)