I know that you hate black people but what do you think of DEMCAD?

He's a black prepper/shtf type. Loves guns, etc.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OL5HIApQXrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Responsible black gun owners are cool.
Gang bang nigs are not.
>learn the difference

I don't hate black people.

stop caring about celebrities and especially e-celebs

I dont hate Black people.
>I do hate Niggers and Race Mixers though

Attached: 1551807189419.png (452x391, 122K)

Jow Forums is not Jow Forums. Whenever an angry 19 year old tries to tell you otherwise, tell him to post his guns. Ignore the young ones that were galvanized to retard levels of extremism from being pumped full of Obamaganda in high school and then clinging to le reddit frog memes during the election. Anyone who buys guns is cool with me.

wow based black guy USA USA USA

He would be a valuable member of society back in Africa to help instill a sense of personal responsibility and preparedness in his fellow Africans.
The least racist thing we could do is send him back to Africa to make it a better place.

>muh based conservatard chimpanzee!

All niggers must fucking hang.

Only /pol and /leftypol give a shit about race. Never heard of this guy.

I propose funding a social program to ready 1 million african americans to move to africa and is taught and led by selected responsible black men. After the establishment of their new country, an effort would be made to bring the rest.
We would support them in the early days of their country and make sure their existence was secured in their new home.

It would be like how we helped the jews form Israel but better and we'd eventually cut them off of the hand outs

Audio recording of black on the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=OL5HIApQXrY

Attached: nigger BTFO'd.jpg (634x597, 132K)

/ Thread.

I have no particular feelings about race (I think culture is much more important in shaping a person, and culture can be bad).
I don't know the guy, but he looks like a normal person I guess.

Africans don't want American blacks, and if he's an American he's completely culturally removed from them anyway, he wouldn't do much good to them, or himself, being stuck in Africa.

pull up pussy

This is the eternal boomer argument.

>Wow I know 90 percent of blacks vote dem, more blacks support gun control, commit half the murders in this country BUT LOOK AT THIS ONE BASED BLACK GUY
>WOW ALL BLACKS ARE COOL STOP BEING RACIST

Prepping/shtf general

>What is Liberia for $800, Alex

Fucking retard

>DEMCAD
>an obese sperg lord with zero social life or education
he's Jow Forums incarnate

Is this like Turn Around Turtle but more vile? Nigger?

I don't have any problems with black people, I just hate ghetto niggers, who are the vast majority of blacks.

Fuck off leftypol

Hell I'm even ok with race mixers if they understand what comes with that territory.
>NIGGERS
Nigs are not black, blacks aren't nigs. I have met white niggers, brown, red, yellow. All races have there niggers. It is just a shame that blacks as a whole have a large ratio of nigger to human being ratio.

Lmao, it's true.

t. a black guy

DemCad is a good guy.
he doesn't beg for money or subscribers. he's not focused on "growing his channel"
he's pretty smart, he's laid back and down to Earth. He's pretty conservative.
all he really he does is ask for viewer involvement in the discussion at hand. that's about it.
he would be a good friend to have

gtfo
DemCads a good guy

Attached: no bully.png (420x227, 135K)

>Despite being 13%

Lick muh shitter ya cousin fucker

obviously too few blacks were sent

I do

This. Guns and liberty know no race

You think Liberia will stop being a shithole if we send more black people there?

Fucking come at me and we'll see who hangs

but you will

gun ownership is for white males only, as the founding fathers intended.

well at least one country would be benefited but only one way to find out

Attached: 1551034859644.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Presuming most blacks are people to begin with is your first mistake.
Be civil with everyone you meet but don't think for a second they're good people until they've shown that's the case.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers.

Attached: 1543944522704.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>this
and Jow Forums is a board of peace anyway.

That’s not even leftypol, m8

FPBP

We need to realize that this proto-racism on Jow Forums is because of the general culture of African Americans and the statistics to follow it, but there are obviously exceptions.

i smell the stench of reddit

Attached: all_niggers_must_fucking_hang.jpg (1242x2083, 1.69M)

I can respect a black person
However Niggers arent people to begin with

I don't want AIDS, thank you.

Attached: 5e4dzdrpibux.jpg (936x960, 82K)

This. Fuck monkeys, 13% 50%.

Hello black person

I think generally people hate "niggers"( hood rats) but not the working class type of blacks.

I'm asian

amen, you glorious faggot

IMPRESSIVE

i hate retardation/slaves to dipshit dem ideology. thats a rather large portion of lower class demographic which is largly black. as an american i dont see race or creed i see americans and thats the way it should be. although the problem that is rather present today is the fact that most people dont see the light per say but that dosent mean its not happening. i mean shit look at 9/11 , nationalism exploded after the attacks but has largely decreased over the years that followed.instead of being a retard yourself and blankly hating a race hate what they perceive. shift the narrative and educate the uneducated to create more patriots because when it comes down to it if a war breaks out you will be fighting with your american brothers.

Attached: 1544058280212.jpg (855x642, 286K)

all the black people i know hate other black people.

I don't hate anyone but myself user

this. nobody hates blacks just because of their skin color. i mean im sure some idiots due but they are pieces of shit.

most people on here just hate criminal thugs, which come in every color but yes mostly black. but its not the skin color its the social culture and lack of parenting thats at fault here

You're god tier in terms of Jow Forums philosophy.

Attached: fbi_murder_stats_20082017_graph.png (753x4658, 616K)

Black people hate each other a lot.
It's a little bit like how all Asians hate the Chinese, but not as strong.

Well all Asians hate the Japs more for what they did during WW2. Nanking is just one high profile example. They pillaged all of East Asia and Oceana by the coast.

Attached: 1546244098572.jpg (568x518, 60K)

Well, all Asians hate each other, which isn't odd considering how they've been treating each other historically.

Crazy bad blood.

Doesn't look like a nigger to me. Looks like a based Constitution loving fucking American patriot.

Attached: DeCaDeNt.jpg (593x610, 38K)

>assuming he was a nigger
das wayciss!

this

If I never had to see or deal with another black person again I'd be pretty happy. I don't care for them, no matter how white they act. The ones that try to blend in with whites are just cringey and they make me uncomfortable. Next time you see one and you're speaking with one, make eye contact with them. You will get a feeling that they are holding something back...like they want to attack you.

Even the most depraved criminal, regardless of race or transgression, is a person. I don't understand the necessity to make distinctions. Humans are capable of and have committed every vile act possible. It's as if you think the label "person" or "human" is something to brag about. Being a "good" person is, but just being a person doesn't mean shit.

He strikes me as an African African, as opposed to an American African (nigger).

Why is everyone treating this board like its for Jow Forumstards?

Where the fuck do you live that you can go on like this? What do you do when you have to interact with blacks? Have you tried communicating with them like a regular person? You may be pleasantly surprised with the results.

I live in South Carolina, where half the population is black and there is no avoiding the fact that you will have to interact with them and work with them. You may even have to rely on them for something. And you know what? Turns out most of them are decent people.

Wow look at this baste black prepper in a SHTF hat! So based!

I live in Pennsylvania. The town I grew up in was 99.99% white, literally, and then I moved pretty close to Philly and got a dose of what real niggers are like.

There is no reason for them to continue breathing. There is nothing useful that being black does for the human race. If they do anything good, it's because they're acting white, while a white person could just be doing the same but better.

Jow Forums doesn't represent this place

Neither do I, but I live somewhere where encountering a black guy is like encountering a shiny Pokemon.

I don't hate blacks, I just recognize race realism and understand that it's not just "socioeconomic factors" that can explain away the "what makes up as little as 13%, yet as much as 52%" meme.

All niggers and kikes must be purged.

Attached: 1529189499053.jpg (876x1024, 321K)

It has been a while since I last saw his videos.

I will say that when people comment about Blacks, they are talking about majorities and averages and not exceptions and extraordinaries.

DemCad is nothing like those street gangsters who give the "Despite only being 13%" statements merit.

It does not change how at least 90% of the Black voters vote but it does show some are worth supporting.

Of course, 90% of all human being are basically waste or extras anyway so it should not be a surprise that it also applies to particular human varieties.

We hate niggers, we don't hate black people.
Preppers are worse than niggers.

I’d be friends with DEMCAD. He’s a good dude.

Nigger is a biological term. It's not just a word for niggers that you don't like.

Holy shit lmao

Man, it shows you come from a low economic small town. God forbid you try to make something of your life and you have to interact with other people. Thank god for containment zones like rural shit hole towns, then we'd have to deal spergs like you.

Cringe

Attached: 1541285061436.jpg (600x583, 130K)

it is now

>i dont hate black people, I just hate niggers

Faggot cityfag detected, look up the mouse utopia experiment. Humans were not meant to live in overcrowded, overstimulating conditions. Get some fresh air and leave your concrete forest. It's good for you.

Not the same user, I don't hate blacks, but I do hate cities.

you sound weird. it has nothign to do with acting "white"

being a nice civilized person is not a color trait. plenty of blacks, asians, indians, are nice civilized people. plenty of whites are evil or trashy garbage

Attached: 1534248699643.png (576x478, 357K)

This. When someone calls horrible people inhuman, it just means that they don't think monstrous behavior is something they're capable of. And if you believe that, you're a lot more likely to turn into a monstrous person without realizing it.

Wrong

Niggers aren't people

>I have no particular feelings about race (I think culture is much more important in shaping a person, and culture can be bad).
>I don't know the guy, but he looks like a normal person I guess.
Culture is downstream of genetics

>but its not the skin color its the social culture and lack of parenting thats at fault here
Chicken before the egg

ITT: White people using antecdotes to justify racism. All stereotypes stem from a survival instinct of being able to quickly size up possible competition/threats. It was safer to make generalizations and operate off of that then to trust someone. Black people are people, I was raised in BFE Arkansas where everyone is full of racism, I joined the military for some years, then came back to live in Memphis, TN which has a large population of black people, I'm not racist. A large portion of it is bad culture, and shitty areas that continue to propagate said bad culture and keep people growing up around it. Only the few extremely dedicated/lucky escape the cesspool, it's the same thing as trashy white methheads in trailerparks. Low income area+heavy drug saturation= shitty people/gang violence/bad drugged out parents. Kids do the best, but most end up repeating the cycle and being products of their environment, 1 or 2 escape the cesspool to never look back. Every once in a while one will return and try to fix the shit neighborhood, but that happens very seldom. Most of you racist neckbeards are probably just ignorant to the situations/have never really talked to these people.

Too bad for every one that believes in the constitution there are hordes of others who will gladly vote away our rights.

I second this. Hang all niggers, solves the “good nigger vs bad nigger” debate.

>muh trailer park methbillies
Nice cityfag larp. From AZ to WI and I can honestly say every rural area Ive been too has been predominately retired old boomers who vote conservative which is precisely what census and election data show. Good job shitting on those dumb drumpkins who managed to escape your niggeropolis though.

Memphis is a tucking shithole btw. Trash ALL over the fucking place. No surprise given its a nigger infested area.

Anytime bub.

I ironically have more of a problem with black Americans than african immigrants, but I know that's a rare statement. I work with quite a few from Kenya and they're all far more polite than anybody I've ever met

Cityfag larp? Motherfucker I grew up in shithole Arkansas with methhead parents, there's 0 larping happening here.

Didnt read. Fuck niggers.

This is legit, Africans are great to work with. I've met a few African immigrants at work, and a few American blacks. Not surprisingly, the only issue I had was with a coon from LA who got a supervisor position, and went on a power trip.