Is this a good plane or is it just a meme?

Is this a good plane or is it just a meme?

Attached: 1551608105053.jpg (1500x1000, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkJ-2hb4N4c
youtu.be/gggMUndpYzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memeplane

Are you the same Pajeet that posts the same China bait template thread every day and keeps samefagging in them or are you a new shitposter?

Newfag

Better than the Su-50, newer than the F-22 and F-35.

Better than F35.

Nobody knows because it's never been combat tested and the chinks just say "lol it's good we promise"

>it's never been combat tested and the chinks just say "lol it's good we promise"
When eurosubhumans do this, you all trust them, but it's somehow different when China do it?

Not bad for the first try. Good multirole.

you really believe anyone actually knowns how a chinese or a yurop or a russian plane performs?

all they do is to shitpost and literally nothing else

>china labels it as long range bomber
>Jow Forums superexperts on everything says its a multirole

what?

Honesty is not so much of a virtue in all cultures.

It looks pretty.

I M P L E S S I V E

Once again... faith... on a single stroke... new era of prosperity... tong zi dan..
>Yep, I’m bored of the same bullshit everyday

Nah, but I am more inclined to think so because previous western aircraft have been highly successful and this is often admitted even by near peer plane experts, while China has a well documented and poor reputation for either stealing or buying much of the technology they build and cobbling together emulations of western or Russian tech which don't function as well as the originals. It's also fair to doubt all new aircraft like the F-35 or J-20 or SU-57 because they haven't fought other planes very much or at all yet and are still not very heavily combat proven.

It could be a pretty decent plane. Just like the SU57.
However, its been forever tainted by chink propaganda shitposting, and will never recover its reputation or live up to the memes. A bit like how the T-72 is a good tank that got turned into a meme because it kept getting dabbed on whenever arabs use it

when did I fucking say that you shrimp nigger
I'm skeptical of any vehicle's performance until it's shown in practice

J-20 is a long range bomber??? Link?

China has no history of good domestic build, so we will only now when really tested in combat

>what is mutts and poo cope

>its been forever tainted by chink propaganda shitposting, and will never recover its reputation or live up to the memes
You are giving your samefag LARP shitposting and forced memes too much credit, Pajeet

Wait, is your interpretation of my post that im shilling for the chingdong-fighter/bomber/whatever the fuck it is?

>Is this a good plane or is it just a meme?

It is just advertisement, designed to bait third world shitholes into aligning with the CCP.

Most euro planes aren't combat-tested either, but at least we know basic info like hardware specs, price, speed, weight, etc
With the J-20 we know almost nothing

Pic related is a brochure from its manufacturer

Attached: J-20_Brochure.jpg (1706x960, 275K)

We mock euro muslim trash just as harshly as we mock Chinese trash.

>Made in china
lel

Its a complete joke.
youtu.be/fkJ-2hb4N4c

>Two (2) Russian engines with meme canards and still loses out to the multirole G-limited Chad-35.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1506292302127.jpg (334x334, 155K)

what's the point of that brochure. They are never going to sell it

>read the few comments on the video
>Its all chang chong names in FULL COPE mode

loving every laugh lads.

lmao. The J-20 doesn't need to go that fast to do the turn and yet the angle was sharper, which proves its superiority.
>mutts education.

>B-But, but but...

Meme canards and two Russian engines, and ch*na still cant compete. Sad!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Seethe more wang chow!

Attached: 21468465139846513.png (698x782, 935K)

>The J-20 doesn't need to go that fast to do the turn and yet the angle was sharper, which proves its superiority
Just because you think it was real in your mind doesnt make it actually true.

>canards
>canards
>canards

Wanna know what the problem with canards is? Here, I'll tell you:

MAINTENANCE. HOURS.

this is classic chinese damage control.
J-20 has absolute dog shite engines and maneuverability so they try to change its roll to save face.

In reality everyone outside of dumb brainwashed mainland China knows that the J-20 is just another stolen design from Russia's attempt at a 5th gen program, the MiG 1.4
The MiG 1.4 was a air superiority fighter through and through. The fact that China's rip off inst is very telling of it engineering and aviation abilities imo

Lmao why did you try and delete this picture Ching Zhou?
Did you accidentally post something your handler doesnt want people to see?

Attached: 15522557008644.jpg (1706x960, 385K)

F15s are better

It is just advertisment to bait & switch tactics.

Braindead fetuses like you should be aborted in sight.

What it's precise advantages are I can't say, but we should assume it's better than anything they were flying before, or else they wouldn't have adopted it.

on the contrary, the mig 1.4 is failed designed. the ability of china to transform a turd into a diamond speaks volume of their engineering.
plus even with slaveshit engines the J20s are as maneuverable as the su57. Imagine when they get the WS15 engines.

Rent free, Also not a argument.

>the mig 1.4 is failed designed
It was a failed design, and It still is.
>the J20s are as maneuverable as the su57
Nice joke. Maneuverability is the one thing Russian aerospace excels at.
>Imagine when they get the WS15 engines.
I'm imagining all the black smoke, abysmal performance, flight hours, and maintenance time just like every other Chinese built engine.
>the ability of china to transform a turd into a diamond
It still is a turd.

>If we coat this giant turd in faux diamond to hide what it is, it totally wont be literal shite anymore.
Classic Chinese mentality.

Since when did that Arab continent even develop an independent 5th generation fighter?

The only argument anyone needs against you is that you’re incredibly stupid. Nothing else needs to be said.
Don’t post here again, retard.

>The only argument anyone needs against you is that you’re incredibly stupid. Nothing else needs to be said
404 argument not found.
>Don’t post here again, retard.
No I think ill stay :)
Ya feelin better after your little temper tantrum though?

it is a universally accepted fact that the j20 with shit engine from the 40s outmaneuvers the su57.
anyone argues against this is a retard.

>it is a universally accepted fact
LOL. Bold claims.
If its "Universally accepted" you should have zero problems posting multiple proofs from respected and reputable sources.

youtu.be/gggMUndpYzA

now lets see the shit ass J-20. post it anytime.

I don't need to prove something that obvious. Do you ask people to prove evolution? Only retards do that.

How very Chinese of you.
Typical.

Turn rate and turn radius are both equally important. Without knowing initial and ending velocity nothing can be ascertained from this video.

This is coming from someone that thinks the J-20 is most likely only slightly superior to US 4th gens and a fair bit inferior to US 5th gens.

>implying the Chinese have ever made anything of quality

uh huh, sure

>american engineering

Attached: mutts.jpg (634x612, 148K)

>Chinese maintenance

>nigger piloting

Seems to be a lethal combination

Its what Chinks do, they see westerners do something so they copy it.

Propaganda.

are you retarded?
Neither 737 Max crashes were Chinese operated aircrafts.
Jow Forums: a board for illiterate retards.

Attached: chinese escalator caution check.webm (426x426, 2.85M)

A prudent people. Retards like you would just get eaten alive. You will never last in a place like China.

Lolwut
China is leading in innovations in a lot of fields, they have the fastest super computers, the largest high speed railway network, the stealthiest drones and the fastest missiles.

US still has the fastest supercomputers
>stealthiest drones
Something impossible for a Jow Forums neckbeard like you to know for certain

Certainty is subjective. So yes I know it for a fact.

more like
>aircraft user interfaces

No but the Chinese did just ground all 737 Maxes. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ethiopians actually pay Chinese subcontractors for the maintenance of the airliners since niggers aren't capable of doing that kind of job correctly.
Don't forget the Chinks have essentially colonised the whole region.

>I wouldn't be surprised if the Ethiopians actually pay Chinese subcontractors for the maintenance of the airliners since niggers aren't capable of doing that kind of job correctly.
neither are the chinese

Hence the accident

Attached: Smug Apu.png (640x444, 320K)

what does the Chinese grounding all their 737 Max have to do with non-chinese crashes? You ass must love talking because all I'm reading is shit.
STFU.

This but unironically.

>neither are the chinese
>greater than 550 million passengers in 2018 with 0 accident
Retard
Retard
You two fucking turdbrains might want to see why China no longer operates the Tu-154. It only took 2 accidents.

It's huge, what the fuck are they putting in it

>It's huge, what the fuck are they putting in it
Lots of fuel I imagine. It's probably somewhat similar to the F-111 naval interceptor variant that was canceled. Large and fast with internal weapons. I think it's main purpose is to kill AWACs and tankers, it only needs to be stealthy from the front, if it has a large range it can just fire off a few missiles at them and run home knowing it's not practical to pursue.

It's a super standoff stealth strike craft. It carries a lot of stuff internally then fly to outer space for less drag and longer distance then come down to sea level and launch munitions without ever getting detected by inferior American radars. Then it turns around and flies away very fast.

It puts most of its stealth points in the frontal aspect meaning it is very very hard to detect when its nose is pointed towards the radar. Its not as stealthy when it is leaving but it is acceptable because it has done its duty and no one can out run it.

That says it's a fighter not a bomber you cunt

lol if you don't think the CIA is not already getting their hand on chinese quantum radar tech.

>it carries a lot of stuff internally
But it doesn't lmao
And Its fucking HUGE compared to the F-22 and F-35.

>J-20: 4 missiles in main bay and 2 in side bays.
>F-22: 6 missiles in main bay and 2 in side bays.
>F-35: 6 missiles in main bay with block 4.
Chinks just cant compete.

Attached: kek.png (675x1257, 276K)

Watching you get assmad anytime someone mentions the 1.44 is the highlight of these threads. Like clockwork every single time.

It’s called fuel

>It carries a lot of stuff
>Bring up that it doesn't, and that at its size it can only match a much smaller F-35
>B-but muh fuel

Maxxx cope.

U r retarded.

Attached: 1551728529355.jpg (1744x500, 211K)

Attached: 1551670519830.jpg (2000x955, 245K)

Typical chinese post

Attached: 1548568077853.jpg (1113x6118, 1.11M)

This is only proof that our submarines actually do shit instead of sitting in a drydock for years at a time so our sailors can dress up in their cracker jacks for photo ops.

Also
>a 30 year old submarine has more wear-and-tear on it than something that just commissioned
Shiver me timbers, it's literally fucking nothing

Fun fact: over half the Abrams tanks ever built are now inoperable.

Attached: abrams rekked.jpg (1962x1582, 556K)

>a ship that just crossed the ocean has rust
Wow! Amazing!

My favorite is when ching chong gets btfo he seethes and throws a tantrum by spamming cherry picked images.

It's more likely to be a larping Russian or europoor than an actual chink.

>A plane being test flown for years vs a prototype used for photo ops
>A sub in service since the 80's vs a new boat thats never left the SCS
>What a ship looks like near the end of its deployment

I'm not impressed.

>Spend years obssesively collecting every single photo of an abrams blown up by huge IEDs over a 20 year period
U mad Ivan? Your tanks are still shit. And there's still only, what, 20? Over more less 20 continuous years of war. Meanwhile how many thousands of t-xx have thrown their turrets in that time?

how many Chinese crap tank have ever saw actual combat ?
beside for Tian'anmen 天安门广场 of course

Idk, all the insecurity and impotent rage is hardwired into chinese culture and life. He cant help but let it seep into his posts. Dead giveaway m8

ENGAGING THE CHINK EMP

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

>insecurity
>impotent rage
These are 100% Russian things as well. And Europoor.

in my experience chinks take it beyond the next level.

Your experience on an anonymous imageboard where anyone can larp as whoever they like?

Fucking LOL. You just cant help yourself can you Quang Zhou?
Thank you for proving my post correct.

God that plane is ugly

It's too big to be really maneuverable, its engines are questionable and its stealth quality seems to be limited to its frontal aspect.
It appears to be a strike aircraft rather then a fighter.

>It appears to be a strike aircraft
That's what it is, see