KILL AND DESTROY Top secret, 300,000 for one night should you choose to accept

There's an abandoned town that the government has quarantined off. There are supernatural monsters with the intents to destroy and kill all humans they encounter. They government will pay you 300,000 dollars to exterminate as many of these things as possible.

You'll encounter the following based on reports from the monsters they've already encountered.

-Hordes of flying tentacle bat goblins

-Muscle bound eldritch hulks standing at over 10 feet tall which seem impervious to low caliber weapons.

-Massive house sized centipedes made up of an amalgamation of arms, legs and other misshapen human body parts

-Shapeshifters

-Blindingly fast Hellhounds which roam in packs

-Evil Sirens which can hypnotize those who hear them with song

The government has allotted you any guns, melee weapons, and nearby priests to bless them. Why the government hasn't simply drone striked the fuck out of this infested area is a mystery. However what is certain is that these creatures only appear at night.

The question remains, what guns and or melee weapons will you be taking to exterminate them?

Attached: 77f.png (510x632, 472K)

Easy: Take some night vision or Thermal if it works against them, an AS Val to pick of what I can at night from a distance without being noticed, once that's done I'll set up an AGS-30 and level the whole town, I'll pick off what's left with an AMR. If that doesn't work I'll just use a davy crockett tactical nuclear recoilless gun, fuck the 300k at that point.

Attached: sneakybreeky.jpg (900x676, 104K)

>what guns and or melee weapons will you be taking to exterminate them?
Gonna need more than guns, desu.
I'm gonna need claymores, anti-tank mines, a few TOW emplacements in key locations, thermite and detcord, a few hundred pounds of C4, and an M240 bravo.

>Shapeshifters
And i'll need to do this all alone, too.

Attached: rat remover.png (876x968, 204K)

How fast is "blindingly" fast? How large are the bat goblins?
Ideally a helicopter or two should be rented, otherwise depending on terrain and the speed of these creatures, technicals and Humvees with M2s and MK19s at a bare minimum, and moving on to heavier vehicles depending on the speed and strength of the creatures.

>A bus
>Reinforce its structure, mount off-road tires, install the most powerful engine possible, install large plow and crashbars in the front
>Cut out holes in roof, install seats and mount four M2's in 360 degree mounts on top
>Mount 2 forward firing rocket pods in the front with a trigger on the steering wheel
>Mount two rear-facing Mk19's in the back inside to shoot out the rear window
>Mount a .30 cal belt-fed MG or flamethrower in every side window, barricade them with iron bars to keep critters from coming in
>6 RPG's for individual use with plenty of ammunition
>Install fixed side-firing napalm launchers in the lower cargo hold
>Buy a $10.000 sound system to keep morale up and drown out the sirens
>The biggest possible sidearms, one for every crew member
>Enough NVG's for everyone on board
>Spend remainder of budget on as much lighting as the bus can carry to light up the entire hood when needed
>Invite the boys for a fun night of shooting

fuck, I'd do it

Use a MAC Gun lol

Attached: 1467143348559.jpg (653x490, 372K)

But bless the mass that is to be accelerated.

You may have the right idea but what if we just buy an old BTR? I think it would be about the same price after import duties and all, and it would be a lot less work. Maybe less comfy but safer methinks.

Drone strike the shit out if that place repeatedly

BTR's carry about 7 passengers, shooting any kind of large weapon to the outside is impossible and it'll be hard to hit fast air targets...

A bus on the other hand could house, I don't know, 40 guys with mounted guns total? If we're driving into OP's monster fantasy I want as many heavy guns, grenade launchers, flamethrowers and missiles blazing in every way as possible, but maybe we could mount the BTR turret with 30mm cannon on it? We'll have the driver wear an Ushanka, bring 10 cases of vodka and paint battle slogans on the side of the bus so the comrades feel right at home!

Attached: BUS.png (698x449, 788K)

What about a BMP? They let you do this.

Attached: bmp firing port.jpg (640x304, 43K)

Fleet of kei truck technicals with PTRS rifles pintle mounted to the back alongside a squad of kommandos armed with nuggets, flamethrowers, RPG-2's with WP and AP warheads, and PKMs. Losses will be high but it'll be a hell of a show.

This guy fucks

muh 30-06

i'm actually a khv but thanks

OP mentioned lots of aerial targets, I'd take the risk of an open top to be able to engage those

Or maybe bring a Shilka along with your BMP just in case?

Attached: Battlebus.png (699x271, 240K)

I was assuming we could only get a decommissioned one off the interwebs, so a shilka wouldn't be much better. That said I'm sure we could work something out to the effect of AA support. OP never specified how big the bat goblins are but I imagine them being about the size of a turkey. I'm thinking AA-12s loaded with birdshot stuck out the gunports of the BMP would be a fine ol' solution.

SCAR Hvy 600 rnds of APIT & Thermal Sight
10mm Glocks with 100 rds of HP
Flame Thrower
Semi Auto 12 gauge Drum Mag full of #4 Buck and 00 Buck every other
Night Vision
Carl Gustov recoilless rifle
Gernades
Claymores

Attached: 1504911953397.jpg (650x270, 17K)

Attached: 1408981482825.jpg (3648x2736, 2.61M)

Attached: 1397151323161.jpg (341x270, 21K)

>the Jow Forums&/o/ shitshow

A very lackluster idea to remove 99% of any spooky demons,skinwalkers and or gun grabbers.

>Purchase plot of land in a 2.5-10 mile radius to the containment zone, has to be 5-30 acres long
>Build a large shop/factory/barrack on said property
>Find 45-90 shitboxes under $1500 USD, Majority being 1/4 or 1/2 ton pickups
>Open ''recycling center'' on property, in reality a source of metal
>Keep all of the 1/2'' and thicker steel and functioning cars for armoring cars and parts
>Purchase welders, lathes and other tools for heavy manufacturing in the shop/barracks
>Proceed to make 4 dozen crosses between a technical and a m113
>Replace entire front end bodywork with 1/2''-1'' plate, weld stock doors shut and fill them with conrete or 1/2'' plate.
>Remove everything on or in the cab replace it all with 3/4'' steel with vision slits and ports for crew weapons
>Weld a 1'' box that inserts into the fenders in the bed, tack welded on every and any steel surface it touches.
>Add a turret over the box with ether a 7.62mm NATO Lmg, .50cal M2 or a DsHK, a 40x46mm grenade launcher (M79 or M32MGL) or 2 AR's or AK variants tack welded at the reciver mounted in a turret or on a pintle on the roof
>or have a few with assorted anti-material weaponry to deal with larger threats.

biological, chemical, radioactive, and all forms of the nastiest shit humanity has to offer from our deprived brains in trying to kill each other.
Wait a century and we will then have the nanotechnology and efficient small drone swarms and actual armed robots. Give it another century and our own bodies will be genetically altered at will and enhanced by machine.

In time, we will become the monsters.