Bolty Boi Sunday

Bolty Boi time, my fellow goys.

R8, master(b8), h8.

Attached: 15CDCCBA-383A-488E-BD5A-59922372FBF3.jpg (4032x3024, 3.66M)

id post it but you called me a goy

I came

was at the range yesterday getting it all dialed in. I didn't do as good as I was hoping. I did a 10 shot group at 100 yards that was just over .6 MOA and my 200 yard groups were just over .5
MOA.

Attached: DSC_3297.jpg (4928x3264, 1.88M)

I want to know more about modern bolt actions. I prefer them in battle to ARs.

Long shot but has anyone here ever dealt with the Savage custom shop? I'm thinking about calling them to try and order a left handed B22 FV-SR. It appears to me that they have the parts already being used on other guns, there is already a left handed version for sale with the same stock and presumably the same action, just a different barrel, so I assume they would easily be able to accommodate my request. I can't find much info on the custom shop though, aside from someone saying it'll likely cost a couple hundred dollars more to have it made.

Attached: Savage B22 FV-SR.png (900x210, 111K)

>I prefer them in battle
I dont understand what you mean.
In war, arguably the last worthwhile niche bolt guns have are in precision rifles chambered in magnum cartridges where follow up shots dont matter because of the range youre shooting at but weight is still a concern.
In hunting and competition it's very different though.

Who here /reddot/? I just picked up this Weatherby Vanguard and I had this old 30mm dot laying around so I figured why not

Attached: vanguard.jpg (4160x3120, 3.08M)

is this range in northern bc it look familiar

Yes it is.

Attached: DSC_3296.jpg (2000x1324, 765K)

Anyone have any range-finder recs?

V nice. What kind of strap do you have on the rifle?

How much of a newfag do you have to be not to know what a 1907 is?

It's an M1907 style knock off. Not the exact sling that should be on an M40A1 but close enough. Biggest difference is M1907 slings had brass fittings and the MRT sling had black.

>t. nigger faggot

>t. cum-guzzling nigger

>t. nigger

>t.

This was only at 100 yards but it was 10 shots. Did this on Saturday.

Attached: group.jpg (1000x1025, 527K)

Lolwut

My little sister has one of these

She must have a massive cock.

Black nigger

Very nice, my nigger.