Look at product on GunBroker that is entirely legal to ship to NY

>look at product on GunBroker that is entirely legal to ship to NY
>NO SALES TO NEW YORK
>fuck me right?

Attached: 1524396216119.jpg (216x234, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEq86kHLhFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If your goal was to kill someone you can just put yourself through med school, graduate, abort a new born baby and still profit out of it

Nigger do I look like I have a choice in the matter? Our votes are meaningless against Albany. Shutting the last remnants of gun culture out from the rest of the nation is only making it worse here.

Time to move.

That's what you get for living in a shithole.

You're a fucking retard.

I hate it when some boomer fuck writes at the bottom "No sales to COMMIE states such as: CA, NY, MD"
Like bruh, I'd be willing to pay for this shit but whatever...

Fuck you guys. You try to just up and move when your government taxes you into the ground.

People actually care about what they are selling. I don't want my products going to shit states so that they can be used by subhuman liberals.

im not a boomer but i put that on all my listings bc i usually sell magazines with the guns and i dont want to get in trouble for shipping them where they are banned or some shit

You do realize that the 99% of the state that isn't NYC is red right?

>NY
>red
lol almost every county voted for Schumer and Gillibrand. You're retarded if you think New York is red.

>saved only the thumbnail

deserved it desu

yea check out andrew camarata on youtube he's from upstate new york and hes a good ole boy just like you or me

You're retarded if you think refusing to sell to the people that actually do give a shit about guns in NY in any way advances the 2A.

forgot to post the video

youtube.com/watch?v=JEq86kHLhFQ

You're all a bunch of pussies for complying with unconstitutional legislation. Sorry I don't want my guns being sold to you people. When they pass a ban you will probably turn them in and they would get melted down. I'd rather they stay in free states where their safety is guaranteed and where they can actually be enjoyed.

In real life, you can't just uproot yourself and move to another state. Real people pay bills, kiddo, and not many are willing to do that for a few more rounds in their mags. Not like any of you lot are *helping* us in any way by being dumbasses and not taking our money.

I buy mostly surp bolt actions, so pretty all of them are confined to 5 rounds. Yet like 30% of sellers put that on there anyways.

>In real life, you can't just uproot yourself and move to another state

I mean, you can. Find a job in another state. You can line stuff like that up so there's hardly a gap in pay. I've done it. Most people do it at some point. Or if your job can, ask to work remotely.

>In real life, you can't just uproot yourself and move to another state.
I know it seems difficult but it isn't. This might be difficult for you to understand because you live in a liberal state and you let the government tell you how to live.
>helping
Why the fuck would I want to help the people who voted in Clinton, Schumer, Gillibrand and countless other anti gun politicians?

>Why the fuck would I want to help the people who voted in Clinton, Schumer, Gillibrand and countless other anti gun politicians?
Because virtually nobody in New York State outside of the City did that. If you don’t like terrorists, you don’t respond by shooting their hostages.

Maybe you could move if you weren’t wasting your money on materialist possessions like a gun

>virtually nobody voted for Schumer
???

Attached: [email protected] (750x588, 79K)

>virtually nobody voted for Gillibrand
?????

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

No shit, nobody wastes their time showing up for Senatorial elections when they already know how they’re going to turn out. When it comes to stuff that can actually be affected at the county level, things are different.

Attached: 8646072B-43F8-4422-92D5-22C193956CC5.jpg (879x676, 129K)

These are because firearms are a byzantine mess of laws/protocols trying to strangle our rights in Blue states and your sellers aren't interested in getting schooled on firearms law and paying for court fees.

It's literally a part of the plan to cut off firearms support in the blue states. Best way around it? Buy something private in NH - they give approximately 0 fucks about any laws.

As for the recco to move - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. There are people, myself included, trapped behind enemy lines, and you do learn to have to adapt.

Yeah I don’t believe those maps. Try this one.

Attached: 78A4DA55-79E1-4F68-B7BE-31B0C44898CE.jpg (400x316, 18K)

Why don't you tell the fudd to fuck off instead? Just keep shopping retard. You'll find some boomer that'll ship to NY state, maybe. I hope you don't though.

>Voting for Trump and Schumer at the same time
Only a New Yorker could be so stupid.
Wow your county passed a resolution that does absolutely nothing!

>These are because firearms are a byzantine mess of laws/protocols trying to strangle our rights in Blue states and your sellers aren't interested in getting schooled on firearms law and paying for court fees.
Except it's entirely legal shit, like fucking handguards. It seems like just an ignorant thing to do. Nobody gives a shit about your mail, they aren't going to terk yer guns across state lines.

No point in sending guns to blue states just to have them confiscated and destroyed later.

oh, well then they're just old fudd retards. I've had people request questionable shit and I've requested additional ID (and had it requested of me), which seems reasonable, but, why handguards.

whatever - fudds are dumb.

>want to buy Remington police magnum shotgun
>Only sales to law enforcement\ and firefighters

WTF

Attached: pedocrats kill kids for political gain.jpg (768x960, 59K)

i like to message those people condescending shit anyway.

It's almost like no one in a free state wants to be involved with you or your shitty politicians. It's because all us fly-over states are jealous. Just keep living in your liberal shit hole. Why do you even need guns? Why not go to le epic improv comedy event instead?