Be me

>be me
>join military
>73% of my training is being told not to be a rapist

Attached: 98CE1E8C-B4E4-44B4-9882-AAECDC26E54C.gif (200x200, 948K)

So... uh... are YOU a rapist?

>73%

Attached: 1549510755068.png (326x300, 107K)

No

I did very accurate and scientific calculations.

What’s you’re mos pussy?

That meme is getting tired

Attached: 2DB33940-A152-42C2-82C9-A3CBD115E832.png (750x1334, 2.55M)

Your*

Your*

Navy. Rate is ATO. We don’t call it MOS.

Blame those that did all the raping. If you get an organization with an endemic problem with sexual assault, it ends up being held liable.

Fuckin Squid

Attached: F112A017-2D35-4BC7-B73D-3F4BCF74F7ED.gif (500x374, 736K)

I mean I guess
Was it really that bad at one point?

Attached: You+know+who+else+was+antismoking+truly+_15f6ee84e50aa10fcdab307abb3d1177.png (1000x615, 696K)

>Implying that your annual rape ratio was not the second most important stat next to the PFT

>be me
>join military

u a nigger?

>gets briefed not to rape people
>yeah okay tracking hooah
>literally one minute after arriving in Japan:
>wooooow they didn't tell me not to rape underage schoolgirls this is bullshit why am I in jail?
every. fuckin. time.

Those are marines, not navy.

Then it works

The 56% require that training

Has SHARP prevented any actual rapes?

I don’t know I’m sure you can find the numbers somewhere.

If you're gonna rape, you're gonna rape.

Reminds me of that hill burr routine

one point implies that the time for rape has passed, what you do not know is that rape is eternal

>>yeah okay tracking hooah
lmao. I imagine being a first sergeant makes Sisyphus look like a sweet gig.
>Create a weekend hotline where people volunteer to pick you up FOR FREE if you're too drunk to drive
>Personally visit every unit to remind them not to drink and drive
>give them your own personal cell phone to call if they need a ride
>0 days since last DUI

It’s not military, but I swear I heard something about legit rapes going up on college campuses after they introduced all of these sexual harassment classes or something.

If you're a male in the military, you're a rapist. You going to be accused of it anyway so may as well do it.

Women enjoy a confident and forceful dude anyway. She’ll scream and say no, but deep down she just hates herself for enjoying it so she takes it out on you while doing it. so it’s not even rape really, just surprise sex for her.

Rate of reporting went up. Not the same thing.

This 100

Not really a deterrent either way though

You must be black and deployed to Okinawa

This guy fucks.

>T.futureprisoner

Plz dont fuk the school kids , someone might kill you( try to remember this) write it down plz, don't forget

t.dishonrabledischargee

>That feel when EAS'd just in time for peacetime corps.

Attached: 1551476487858.jpg (399x288, 40K)

Big ol game of child molester

>Marines
>not Navy
oooooof

He’s not wrong. You need to have sense to distinguish between a “tee hee try harder” no and a “get the fuck away from me” no.

Your*

>scream and say no

I saw a documentary that said 33% of chicks in the armed service get raped

>73% of training
>most still too retarded to not be rapists
really makes you think

You mean claim rape.

Out of that 33% probably half of those are lying.

i'm calling bullshit, if you were really in, it's not a problem to sit and hear a talk on anything, you could be running, drilling, scrubbing something. No soldier I knew would complain about a talk....

80% of the chicks in the military get eiffel towered in the barracks. 95% if they're enlisted.

It's a life cycle. They look for attention, escalate through different layers of degeneracy, and when their sex appeal runs out, they move on to the next level of attention whoring - the EO claims.

or squid....

That's how you know he's a Marine.

Attached: XUF1Eoxdo9Sec_tGjQtkmU9sTbRIu9DD_ynVhO7Q.png (750x767, 592K)

that how your know hes a Marine

Well maybe if the military didn't rape so many goddamn people.

I know a girl who SHARPed one of our cadre (Army ROTC) for saying that the female PT standards are easier than male ones. IG came down and interviewed our females and everything. Not sure what fully happened but he’s still here though he was at Knox for some time “taking classes”.

She’s the same girl who goes out with her fucking tits out and gets pissed when guys ask if she’s single.

Your*
Fuckin pussy

Honestly they're so stupid they'd steal the DD's car and somehow wrap it around a tree and survive long enough to fail to remember he's arrested for DUI. Some people can't be helped.

>does it anyway
Every time.

Your*

I wonder if that has anything to do with militarty dudes raping assloads more than the general population?

Not true

Attached: 1549600184080.jpg (698x698, 151K)

That’s your brain on MRA subreddits and Jow Forums

I'll rape you too

From personal experience I will say that I didn’t think much of rape before but after years of SHARP and college anti rape courses the thought of rape gets me quite horny. I don’t know if there is a correlation though.

Women sound like a hassle

>just surprise sex for her.
Lol

They are

Kek

>73%

Maybe you shouldn't have been a rapist then.

Its easier than actually punishing rapists and kicking them out of service.

This. They don't actually expect anyone to change as a result of it, it's just an easy out for commanders.

General:
>Col. Snuffy, why is one of your troops on the news for necro-skullfucking a Korean national? Now there's protests outside the gate and we have to meet with the locals to rewrite our SOFA. What went wrong?
Colonel Snuffy; trying desperately to get his star:
>gee, I don't know sir. I told him at my all-call not to rape anyone. I certainly can't be held responsible for any of this now, right?

It's the same reason why everyone has to wear PT belts now.
>LT, why did A1C Snuffy get turned into paste by that 5-ton during the formation run in the dark this morning?
>gee, I don't know sir. Snuffy was wearing his PT belt, so there's no way I could be held responsible for this, right?

I mean, honestly, WHO DOESN'T like being pinned down and given a good fucking from time to time

Straight people

At what point does responsibility fall off the hands of the superiors and on the shoulders of the actual perps/retards who do dumb shit? As someone stated earlier, you’ll have a guy talk to a unit telling them not to drink and drive, give them a hotline to call for a free ride, and all that bullshit and you’ll still have dumbasses who DUI’d . You can have all the SHARP/SAPR training you want, a rapist is going to be a rapist no matter how good his CO is.

your*

Your*

the other 27% is how you should sacrifice your life for a minority, to avoid being racist.

Your*

How about not combining ambiguous consent with a language barrier? Just keep your dick in your pants FFS.

Your probably black or Jewish so that explains it.