OTDOT

OTDOT
>Oddly specific edition
If you were buying a doublestack 9mm specifically to magnum the fuck out of and carry what would you pick?
Im torn between the 92a1 and the p226 meme edition, but im open to alternatives

Attached: 1544049826127.gif (500x493, 631K)

>Do I want a slide launcher or a meme for magnum EDC?
Honestly id say legion just so you dont die of a broken slide to the throat

Attached: Beretta-92-FS-9MM-Semi-Auto-Pistol.jpg (860x600, 62K)

Good choice

what the fuck do you mean by magnum you no gunz

what kind of loading icon is this?
don't recognize it

I mean convert to 960 rowland for greater muzzle velocity and then laugh at the revolverfags with my equivalent ft lbs and greater capacity

just get a 10mm glock

>OTDOT

whats it mean?

Glocks are lame and if you like them your lame

>OTDOT
>>not QTDDTOT

And we wonder why faggots keep making pointless threads. When they use the search function and can't find
/qtddtot/, It's because dumb faggots cant get the proper thread name right.

Attached: 1542093397582.webm (640x480, 1.24M)

Has HMG started shipping their STG's yet? I mean, they did say something about March, but I don't remember if it was starting in March, or finished or whatever.
How many Jow Forumsomrades have gotten theirs yet?
I'M NOT PANICKING YET! I'LL GET MY RIFLE. THEY HAVEN'T GONE BANKRUPT AND TAKEN MY NEARLY $2000 WITH THEM!

Attached: black.gif (500x313, 973K)

>Has HMG started shipping their STG's yet?
No, not to my knowledge, but they seem to still be afloat

I bought a sten gun parts kit and the semi auto conversion parts from Indianapolis ordnance. What am I in for boys? I've seen most people throw these together in a day or so I think I should be alright.

Attached: 1547787594196.jpg (610x406, 54K)

92's are not suitable for shooting 960 Rowland. A bone ass stock 92FS slide is not up to scratch for shooting pressures that high. If you're dead set on hotrodding a 92, get a Brigadier because the slides are beefier.
960 Rowland is fucking stupid though, just get a .357 SIG gun.

piece of cake. you'll probably have it done before I finish typing this sentence

Attached: thumbs up retard.gif (352x259, 263K)

So you're saying I'll be able to make afternoon tea if I start it in the morning?

I think the 92a1 is pretty well reinforced. But Ill look deeper into the subject

Please for the love of God get a heavier recoil spring. Look into 20-21 lb springs for shooting the 960 stuff.

Can do, thanks Jow Forumsomrade

actually... not so heavy. I was referring to glocks. Factory recoil spring on a 92 is 13 lbs. Maybe a 17 is what you're after. Maybe a 13 will be ok for that ammo; I cant tell. You need to experiment.

Interesting, Ill have to call the guys at 460s website before I commit

Noticing a lot of time for my 1911 is significantly slower using an 8 round magazine . (Sometimes it doesn't even go into battery.) But with a 7 round, it functions as intended. Why is that?

If you want to go for ft lbs you will never beat a revolver.

Not to mention 460 Rowland isn't for 9mm SIG's you cum slushing jellycock twink

In terms of target practice, what handles more like an AR-15; 10-22 or AR-10?

>Mentions 960 repeatedly
>uses company name once
>Hurr 460 wont werk inna 9mm
Ok retard

Attached: 1544766134513.png (1300x1300, 173K)

What brand of mags are we talking about here? Ive noticed the same with some cheaper ones and I think its an angling problem, adding resistance to the feeding proscess

anyone ever order an oil filter off of wish? I always see the glock light switches but never pip filters.

>960
>Even being in the same ballpark as revolver rounds
Holy shit, you are actually a retarded faggot with AIDS, thanks for making it as clear as possible.