It's 2AM and you find yourself in a self defense situation, but your only gun is a 10/22

It's 2AM and you find yourself in a self defense situation, but your only gun is a 10/22.
How many bad guys can you take out in self defense before you're overwhelmed?

Attached: 1552151742054.png (521x624, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hHB9zC_9Yc
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=806359&p=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A few

with 6 BX 25 magazines in an SKS chest rig, more than would realistically try to invade my home, assuming they arent armored

23 I guess

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11_00-40-36.png (512x592, 207K)

This game is hard and fun.

Anyone have the link to the user who had a 10/22 and a bx25 mag that he used to defend himself during a riot ? The details are a little hazy to me but i remember that the news claimed there was a mass shooting downtown or something along those lines.

Wat game?

Shoot them in the head, it isn't hard to be accurate with a 10/22. It'll just take a couple of shots to the nog at best.

Attached: 22 sucks lol.png (1296x4048, 172K)

Moriyama middle school massacre.

One 22lr out off a rifle will stop any humanoid if placed in the cranium

I'm considering buying a 10/22 for my first gat. Ammo is cheap, and I need to pay for college soon. I suppose I could just pay a couple hundred more and buy an AR, but money doesn't grow on trees.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hHB9zC_9Yc

Attached: 1534824970307.png (1200x1450, 1.15M)

Do it. A 22lr is a great first rifle and should be in everybody's collection.

Gsg 110 round master race.

Very affordable also.

Yeah, that's the plan. I just got a job and I'm waiting for my boss to tell me when I start working. Only issue I can think if is how pricey magazines are for the 10/22.

Since they are jammy pieces of shit maybe one

The rifle should come with a magazine. Since you're on a budget, just make do with one mag for now. Try to save a couple bucks each paycheck and you should be able to buy an extra mag or two every 1-2 months. Keep an eye out for mag deals online.

Damn, I never realized it was a game.

Attached: 1538349508610.jpg (538x499, 52K)

Hot enough loads of .22 LR out of a rifle barrel have almost as much energy as a .380 ACP pistol, which is more than enough to kill people. Anyone with a 10/22 almost certainly has the 100+ magazine.
It's definitely not the best by a long shot, but it's certainly not the worst option in a home defense situation.

As many bullets as I have, since I only get headshots and everyone knows a .22 bounces around in the head

I knew it came with a magazine, I just wanted more magazines. Thanks for the advice, though.

As many as any other rifle, but losing out to a shotgun. The psychological stop of any caliber is what matters in self defense. Plus, against what Jow Forums might tell you, youre very unlikely to go up against a huge nog with body armor high on drugs.

Are .22s really as bad as stated around here?
In a defensive situation I see them being effective for most users.
>No recoil, easy to stay on target for follow-up shot.
>Cheap ammunition.
>Variety of choices for a self-defense gun that suits you.

it's a forced meme at this point. 22lr makes way for incredible accuracy and is more than capable of killing a man, and guess what? being shot fucking HURTS even if you aren't incapacitated immediately, nobody that's been shot with a 22 reports a positive experience or would recommend it to a friend. if it's all you got, you've got as much of a chance as anybody UNLESS they have body armor.

I agree. And if someone is using the body armour argument they nullify the use of most handgun ammunitions.

.22 is amazing for killing unarmored, small to medium targets. Thus the School High Score in the U.S. was set with .22 pistols, not the scary ar15. The only thing it lacks is enough power to stagger a target.

.22 just sucks ass for armored targets or anything with thick skin/bones.

25 and then I flip it around to use the stock

>School High Score in the U.S. was set with .22 pistols
I thought it was 9mm?

Even if someone were wearing armor, couldn't you just shoot them in the head? It's probably harder than aiming for center mass, but it's still doable.

iirc the VT shooting is still the high score and it was a combination of .22 and 9mm

well it's just like you said, you can but when your life's on the line you want as much meat to shoot at as possible.

Attached: kek.png (171x190, 6K)

Could've done better, but here's with the 10/22.

Attached: .22 bounces in the halls.png (405x581, 162K)

Attached: op4.png (816x624, 386K)

Attached: Police_end.png (816x625, 564K)

Attached: Teacher_end.png (816x624, 533K)

Attached: Dead_end.png (816x624, 372K)

Attached: op.png (816x625, 397K)

Is rimfire round being less reliable than centerfire rounds largely a meme? The only reason I'd say that you shouldn't use a .22lr is that it has less stopping power at range when compared to something like 5.56x45, but that doesn't really matter in home defense unless you're on a ranch or something, the aforementioned alleged unreliability of rimfire rounds in autoloaders, as well as its lowered capability in penetrating body armor. Other than that a .22lr rifle is perfectly fine for home defense.

Based 10/22-chan, shooting up her school and not being afeared of nothin

Most self-defense situations occur within circa 5 feet. So I think that a .22 should be sufficient for home/self-defense.

I love the detail that it's the takedown model to fit in a school backpack. It makes me happy

Attached: 1539791776996.jpg (1440x1448, 1.04M)

If you were actually hasguns, you'd know that it is not a meme

did elliot rodger play this before he went postal? also cute girl

How are the baddies armed?

Nothin' except mondays.

It’s the best for home defense

Attached: CE222999-6995-43F9-9B53-0E7983AF7DC7.jpg (500x141, 10K)

My dad told me (don't know if it's true or not) that 22 is actually a very lethal round that assassins use. Basically if you shoot someone in the head with it, since its so small, it wont exit like a bigger bullet. It just bounces around and is liable to go in your shoulder and come out of your head. So if someone breaks in my house, i'll just ignore the chest (in case their wearing armor) and go right for the head. I'm pretty good at getting headshots on my paper targets with my 10/22, dont see why it would be any different in a real scenario

That's cute as hell

this is true. the Mossad used 22lr to pick off tons of fools

how many bad guys did they bring?

Attached: 20161201_222903.jpg (3264x1836, 1.12M)

Where can I play this?

Attached: Piss Bottle Carnage.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

nvm just opened the link of the youtube video

post more art of school shooter chan

how to get this end?

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=806359&p=2

Attached: __original_drawn_by_erikku_kata235__sample-21a0754626bdcc24ad303152651c3184.jpg (850x651, 145K)

Assuming I'm home and have my choice of defensive positions, I'd say one person for every four rounds until I run out of ammo or until the wall/floor I'm using as cover finally gives way. Honestly I think I could do better with perfect shot placement, but I know I'm not perfect.

My 10/22 gets to dirty to be reliable after about 400 consecutive shots

Attached: GunFreeZone.webm (800x600, 1.27M)

Choose a different .22. 22 is good, the 10/22 is not.

Commit suicide with a pipebomb

Y-you mean gun free zones don't work?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11_23-05-20.png (811x583, 381K)

i want her to shoot me

its not bad but people will find an excuse to shit on anything

Or get stabbed by the yandere.

GIT SUM

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I was honestly surprised at it's difficulty. Like,
>oh wow there was actual effort put into this and it's reasonably challenging
Feelsgood

>pulls the trigger on a 22lr
>*nothing*
>chambers new round
>*jams*

Many such cases!

ooh, yandere? tell me more, user. that's my fetish

What's wrong with the 10/22?

Unfortunately most .22 guns are finnicky jamomatics and the round has an unacceptable high rate of failure unless you pay for match ammo.

The game will always spwan one yandere school girl in a random location.
When spotted she charges school shooter chan with a knife and tries to kill her
She's really the only enemy in the game that's dangerous by herself, she moves 2x as fast as the male teachers and has 2-3x the health. She also has a faster attack speed than the male teachers.
School shooter chan is a horrible shot because she's a weak 12 year old girl, but her accuracy goes down when she's engaged in melee combat too

Attached: 1546461773547.png (2346x846, 398K)

>ar14
Pretty funny

What i wanna know is does it really take 4 shots to kill a schoolkid?
Seems a bit high

Go investigate for us user. However you are not a 2d closeted lesbian waifu, so it wont really be the same will it?

Attached: 1546472240196.jpg (1038x827, 50K)

>I keep to myself and talk to noone
>Im going to kill everyone for ignoring me!
classic beta shit

Not him but in my experience the factory mag sits low and ftfs

>However you are not a 2d closeted lesbian waifu
:(

How is she a lesbian?

Attached: schoolshooterchan1.webm (800x588, 1.83M)

>fucking autism sticks
REEEEEE

Cool little game! HS is 55
Where the fuck does it say she's lesbian?!

Based and guro pilled

Attached: yes.gif (300x400, 1.84M)

I actually haven’t had any malfunctions out of ~2,000 rounds out of my 10/22, but I’ve been using cci minimags
If I use bulk ammo it’s a malfunction every ten rounds though

i-i'll shoot you if you want, user >///

her shot placement sucks.

Every single bad guy, and also the whole rest of the neighborhood while I'm at it. All I need is one shot and it will bounce around and turn the entire district will turn to mush.

Where are these animations from?

You're supposed to shoot them in the dick.

You have to get literally every part aftermarket for it to be a decent gun. Just buy a CZ.

Ahhhhh I came!

you can't just shoot people in the dick, Butters

Attached: HS.png (681x918, 404K)

how hard was the yandere to kill

It has nothing to do with .22lr being bad and everything to do with there being so many better rounds in every single conceivable metric.

I love her

Yeah but I'm poor and need to pay for college.

Damn, I want a 10/22 now.

Like said. She's generally faster and stronger then others but she's totally killable. The most important thing is to not be taken-aback.

Attached: image.jpg (825x195, 17K)