Forces of the unknown have caused our world to merge/combine with a typical fantasy world...

Forces of the unknown have caused our world to merge/combine with a typical fantasy world. Old world governments have managed to hold on to major urban and suburban areas, but rural areas range from fragile peace to complete chaos. People and towns from either side suddenly find them selves in a new realm, and portals going between both worlds are scattered through out the lands.

>Threadly Question:
What would be the most practical weapons choice? Assuming a pre-modern level of industry and production, producing firearms, bullets,or replacement parts will be very difficult on the other side of the portals. Do you attempt to immediately build them up to modern standards, or do you focus on something more easily producible with their current standards, like single action rifles, simple bolt actions, and Black Powder weapons that can be made without advanced machining?

>writefags:
Send a message to [email protected] if you want to have your story archived

>inb4 "No Fun Allowed"
-You don't have to browse this thread
-Whining about the thread won't stop the people posting shit on it from posting shit

Previous Thread:

Attached: eb7PD0xI18K88HVhIW9nTI-mYuv02kJBDmF6MEm3flU.jpg (960x540, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s8cvej28
pastebin.com/zr6tjmPv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So are orcs basically niggers on steroids?

Mercefairy: A Fairy Tale continues

>Spera and i spend the rest of the week training the team
>we've decided this is our A team until further notice
>or in the fairies words, 'I need team! You team until die! Or i find better!'
>she nods, satisfied with herself
>Uurg has bought new Comm gear for all of us
>baofeng radios, but hey its better than nothing
>keeps the big transmitter/relay in his pack
>Elyria is now packing multicam mage robes, still as nerdy and sputtering as ever
>the redhead witch (whos name is Rachelle apparently) has been giving her lessons and shes improving
>still have to flirt with her though
>Spera hates the witch and hisses at her whenever she comes by to "report" in suspiciously skimpy clothing
>theyve developed a rivalry, with each using magic to fuck with the other
>ah well
>Grundr has been teaching his loli herd how to read and trying to find their families, most are dead and he has adopted them
>i think theyre a replacment for his family which was killed in a dragon attack on Neumagh
>imagine an old dwarf with a massive beard, and 10 little blonde and brunette heads bobbing along after him like ducklings
>ages range from 6 to 13, and the company has taken a liking to them
>might use them as infiltration units, have to talk to Grundr first though. Hes protective of his loli herd
>in the meantime they clean the place up and generally add cuteness to the place
>my favorite is Kolt and Roogr though
>they found a 60mm M2 mortar enchanted to be lighter, and a bag of holding for shells
>i ask them how they got it
>Kolt is miming the Skeleton dance and Roogr is pouring milk all over him, screeching 'Niggers!' and making ice cream truck sounds
>im further away from understanding where they got this than before but we have a fucking mortar so fuck it

Attached: 1552247851511m.jpg (1024x729, 135K)

and goblins are just smaller jews

>run drills throughout the week
>near ambush, far ambush, fire and maneuver
>also train Kolt and Roogr on mortar sighting and usage
>Kolt loses a finger
>they eventually get good
>then they get unnaturally good
>master MSRI
>and direct fire
>don't ask, its how Kolt lost his finger
>suffice it to say you havent lived until youve seen a crazy fucker fire a mortar off his friends shoulder
>Spera and Elyria begin enchanting shells to do different things
>Elyria focuses on nonlethal and magic enchantments
>concussion rounds, flashbang-esque rounds, healing rounds
>Spera is inspired by Vietnam
>flechette rounds, incendiary, glitter rounds, airburst, combination of the 3
>in addition to your normal illumination and smoke and HE
>the lolis like the glitter rounds
>i feel like we've become a cohesive unit
>we've had to adjust a bit because of our... unconventional troops, but we organize the rest into squads
>i leave the specifics up to the individual squad leaders, to custom tailor their zquads as they see fit
>we do have an airborne unit of harpies, supported by halflings they carry into battle
>thats kind of neat

Attached: vsPDPuv.jpg (894x894, 144K)

>morning comes
>harpy isn't feeling well
>her voice is hoarse, she's sniffly, and her eyes are bloodshot
>shes says it's probably allergies
>the weird part is that it's just “allergies” and not “god-damn cocksucking fucking pollen that's driving me damn insane”
>Sera goes on her way deeper into the forest
>wish her well and tell her to visit soon
>harpy doesn't feel well enough to tell her goodbye
>that's kind of sad
>pack up our camp and decide to head home since the harpy isn't feeling well and also that we are almost out of supplies
>pack everyone and everything into my truck
>because somehow drowbro got him and his gear out here without a vehicle
>fucking drowbro
>Roland hitchhikes back with us
>his reason?
>”Van Owen might be in the city”
>well, okay then
>harpy is silent for the drive back
>i thought she would have complained a little about being in such close proximity to the skinwalker, but no
>she’s quiet
>she must be REALLY sick
>make it back home to the apartment complex
>Roland decides to rent a nearby hotel room
>the skinwalker is going to live with drowbro
>”I'm going to show her the wonders of showers and laundry machines!”
>good
>unpack my gear back into its closets
>the harpy is just laying on the bed, covered under her little blanket nest
>asked her if she wants anything to eat
>”no. I'm not hungry.”
>...
>oh
>this is worse than i thought
>she is in HORRIBLE condition
>Jow Forumsube help me

>i send an envoy out to the countess of the area we cleared, and they return with several contracts
>mostly light work, but one catches my eye a bit
>it seems the countess has lost something very valuable to her, and requires it be retreived post haste
>Spera chitters excitedly at me, pointing twords it
>i guess we're headed out then
>as we get set to leave, Rachelle walks through the door with a smile and a pack
>shes sporting an RDB and what looks like a Steyr m9
>Spera angrily hisses and asks what shes doing here
>'ive heard that you were headed to the illustrious countess! The Crimson Caravan is very interested in establishing a branch there, and ill be overseeing the negotiations!'
>who the fuck spilled this intel
>look out over the room
>notice one loli with cookie crumbs on her face doing her best to look innocent
>damnit Grundr control your herd
>Spera says no, Rachelle pulls out a contract that offers quadruple our normal rate
>'unless the Sparkling Brass company cant handle it...'
>our crew grumbles
>Spera is fuming
>'... fine. But youd better pull your weight'
>she grins and leans into my personal bubble
>'oh i can pull whatever you want, and then some'
>Spera hisses at her, Rachelle sticks her tounge out at her in response, several elf barmaids and a few lolis make 'ooooooo!' Sounds
>lets just fucking go

only some orcs are complete niggers, others are very pleasant to be around. however, almost 95% of goblins are greasy fucks who deserve to be genocided.

sticky here! get your Pastebin sticky to read the old stories, right here!

pastebin.com/s8cvej28

IMMA FUCK AN ELF WITH MUH BHC AND WEILDING A FUNKING GUN NIGGA!!!

Attached: meatywhack.png (554x528, 573K)

Mercefairy pastebin
pastebin.com/zr6tjmPv

I also choose this guys plan

Can't wait to see how user digs himself out of this one!

>we set out immediately
>luckily the Crimson Caravan is kind enough to lend us two carriages to use
>Rachelle insists me and her share one
>Spera tags along, as im not going anywhere without my fairy
>Grundr rides with us
>Uurg drives the other one with Elyria, Kolt and Roogr
>fortunately Kolt and Roogr sit in the back most of the trip, sleeping or banging mortar rounds on their heads
>Rachelle insists on driving up front with me, making passes much to Speras frustration
>this prompts Spera to pepper more fairy kisses on me
>fucking help me
>i put a stop to this nonsense when they begin zapping eachother with magic
>Spera hits Rachelle with a jinx that causes her to stutter
>Rachelle fires back with an orgasm spell that puts Spera out of action for 5 minutes straight
>not to mention the dehydration
>stuff Spera in my fairy pack pouch and tell Rachelle to sit in the back
>'y-y-you s-sure hun? I p-promise I'll b-be good'
>y-y-yes im fucking sure cunt
>a full week of this bullshit before we get to the city with the countess
>i put the squad up in an inn for the night and head to the countess next morning with Spera and Rachelle
>lots of fanfare, bowing, feels like im getting masted
>on a dragon bone throne sits a child with pale hare and skin, and fangs
>a shit a bloodsucker
>'Countess Meveliarde, of Waterleau?'
>she flashes a grin and makes us kneel
>lil git
>'you may rise. Now, you are the famed mercenary leader?'
>uhh
>Spera flies forward, posing proudly and chitters smugly
>Rachelle facepalms and the countess looks on deadpan
>that would be your merc, girl
>'....o... kay...'
>Rachelle pipes up, saying shes here to set up a branch of the Crimson Caravan Company
>the countess looks bored until Rachelle offers to help do her hair and paint her nails
>vampire squeeing begins and a meeting is arranged
>a large black suit of armor then approaches me and Spera, handing us a contract, and stalks off
>well that went well
>head back to the inn to set up a plan

Attached: 1530656686963.jpg (597x600, 25K)

The Ulfkings raiders from Alaska.
The year is 200 AK (After Jow Forumsonversion) a group of Alaskan neets had lost their minds after the event, they began spewing shit about thunder gods and "Ragnarok" and at first they just began killing anyone but in the two centuries since they've grown into a force to be reckoned with, they conversation old ships into raiding vessels armed with makeshift rockets and cannon. For small arms they have anything they can get their pagan hands on, ak's, hunting rifles, matchlocks, flintlocks
Most are are with single shit pistols and hatchets, and their dreaded Beardog Riders... they come as quick as lightning killing most stealing all and enslaving a few. They're more merciful to humans but to elves... It's a different story, whereas most endlaved humans take up arms with them and begin the cycle anew. Their main fortress is perched over a cliff where the supreme Clan Leader resides commanding his Jomagunder, oil tankers refitted for war. They've raided as far as Japan and Mexico they are the terror of the north Pacific, they've wiped out the snow elves in the north the question is, who's next?

Attached: KIMG0724.jpg (4160x2340, 1.62M)

Green texts about a particular raider coming soon anons! I promise plenty of raiding, plunder and guns!

And apologies about the unforgivable spelling, I'm on mobile right now

California New York Hawaii Washington Oregon and all blue states since they are unarmed

ohohoho fren! you must have good foresight!

NOW! begins the story of one such Ulfking!

>I am Arnon, Arnon Saijlerson
>my father before me was killed while raiding the Snow Elves in the north
>I am 16 nearly 17, almost old enough to undergo my first raid, to Californjia
>my mother is a Berserker, and I have a brother who is a weakling, the runt of the litter, but by Odin he is destined to be a Powderseer
>at only 5 he managed to mix his own powder and a month later he fired fathers musket and nearly killed our Beardog, Bjorn
>i inhereted my fathers Mauser C96, who had inherited it from his own father before him.
>at dusk we burned his body... or what was left of it. those fucking Ice Keebs ripped his lower half clean off.
>the chief, "Ruk", loaded Inferna Ammo into his Kalashnikov, "Ulfbehrt", he has an almost sexual relation with it
>i was tasked with pushing the pyre raft out into the Fjord
>Ruk fired his Kalash and the red bullets trailed smoke as they hit the oiled tinder sending the pyre into a brilliant blue-white blaze
>blue-white, like the sky and ocean foam
>i swear on my fathers pyre that i will kill the very Elf that slit my father in two
>i feel like screaming in rage and despair as i cling to my C96, a single tear rolls down my face and i wipe it off of my pathetic excuse for a beard
>we head back up the cliff face to my mothers cabin, but something is wrong. usually she has an angry but cool face of command on but now... i see only despair
>i look at my brother and we both decide its probably best to leave her for now, i want to make sure she is fine so i set my mechanical bird "Drun" to watch over her
>I go to sleep filled with a thirst for sweet, warm, metallic elven blood

Attached: KIMG0696.jpg (165x405, 29K)

2/???
>ffwd to morning
>the cool spring wind enters the window, my brother is already awake tinkering with a wheel lock while eating smoked salmon
>theres a knock at our door and i answer it, its Ruk, the chief followed closely by a scrawny old Powderseer
>"Arnon, i understand that you are nearly 17 and you have a thirst for vengence against the elves"
>is this?
>"i do, i want nothing but to slay them"
>good, Arnon, this summer we will be joining with a Jomagunder to raid Mexico in the south, they arent snow elves but its good practice for the bastards in the north"
>"Lord, why not the north?"
>we need not worry of the north, Roskii tribes from Bering are already dispatching elves left and right, our concern is south, where there is gold!"
>imsorrywhatdidyousaynigga.jpeg
>"gold?!"
>"yes, and we all get a fair portion of it, gold from the old days, and... new weapons"
>my brother finally looks up from his tinkering with a half eaten piece of salmon hanging from his mouth
>"this is why i brought the Powderseer, your brother has a remarkeble talent with understanding weapons and machinery, you two would benefit the Ulfking tribes very much"
>at this point my mother steps in
>"neither of them are going anywhere unless i go with them"
>Ruk tries to object but he forgets that my mother is a Berserker
>"I AM GOING WITH MY CHILDREN TO KILL ELVES IN WHATEVER DIRECTION THEY MAY BE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOU CAN DISCUSS IT LATER WITH ME WHEN I SMASH YOUR HEAD IN WITH MY POWER ARMOR"
>the chieftan and Pwderseer are in agreement, this summer a raiding party of 50 men plus the rest of my immediate family will wreak havic on the elves of the south
>"and before i go" the chieftain makes a gesture "your father was a man of prestiege among us" to battered starving elf slaves drag a chest over to our door, "i want to give you this"
>he opens the chest and holy Jow Forumsube its beutiful

3/???
>a full set of armor, Kevlar chestpiece, a steel helmet with a face guard and mail, strips of metal bound with leather as arm and leg armor. and a cloak made of Polar bear hide
>on top of it all 130 rounds give or take of C96 ammo and a machete too beutifully crafted that any sane man would hesitate to touch it
>im in awe as he shuts the box and the two starving elf slaves haul it inside
>my brother is looking dangerously jealous but regains his old self as he slaps one of the slaves with the fish that had been hanging from his mouth fof the past 5 minutes
>it made a satisfying wet smack with the added bonus of leaving a streak of fish oil and saliva on the slaves cheek, there was a drawback as it sprayed his spit a clear 10 feet across the room
>the two slaves exited and Ruk followed by the Powderseer left our house.
>"you realize that this is your fisrt raid and that the chieftan has given you a gift! hes made your job harder twofold!" my mother exclaimed
>"how?" i reply
>"because now youve got to deal with all the seasoned veterans staring you down, they might think that youre a favorite"
>ah fuck

more soon, let me know what you think Jow Forumsomrades

Attached: KIMG0702.jpg (141x394, 28K)

The premise seems to suggest a breakdown in human civilisation and a staggering rise of non-human populations.
200 years is enough time for their population growth, but for there to be room for them to grow something must have happened to bring down our numbers, and that leaves me wondering what could possibly have laid low a billions-strong species of technologically advanced apex predators whose children have a greater understanding of the way the world functions than anyone on the other side of the portals.
We're gods next to them. What happened to us?

Racial conflict ?

aaah, now that is where the Ulfking concept of "Ragnarok" comes into play, no one knows what happened those centuries ago, but it was violent enough, and decisive enough to suppress human population growth, at least in America.

Must be Goblergs fault
>His face when an Orc Orced a Human Women

Attached: Goblerg.png (526x503, 198K)

Goblins are fucking pests only good as range targets and fodder for Beardog Riders to run down

4/???
>raiding day
>we are to take a fishing boat that weve strapped a .50 cal to and sail to the waiting Jomagundr
>after we dock we will refuel and head to "Sandego" once known as "San Diego"
>the chieftain if filling us in "stories say it used to be populated with only humans but after Ragnarok, it is populated by the filthy Dark Elves"
>a large raider "Ulf" chips in, "these dark Elves are not alone, they are allied with the even more despicable Drow, whom our berserkers will take care of nicely
>my mother lets out a small chuckle
>Cheiftain continues "we will have sharpshooters at the boats taking out larger enemies from the shore", he moves around the map of Sandego
>"but before we land, Ulf, and Ivar will send in a barrage of rockets and after that there will be a charge of Beardog cavalry with Electro-Lances"
>"and as for the pillaging we will take the town hall and a quick excursion to the sewers"
>as the plan is finalized we get aboard our small boats and head out of the fjord, the jerryrigged gasoline motors chugging along.

Attached: KIMG0703.jpg (266x473, 39K)

5/???
>ffwd a day
>as you might expect, living on a rather cramped boat even for a day is quite shit
>as my mother told me the other raiders are pretty cold to me, but not my brother
>i fucking know its because of the armor
>i try to engage in conversation but the only other person willing to even listen to me is Ulf
>Ulf might be slightly mental, he has a string of elf ears in a necklace, 14 in total.
>what doesnt help is that Ulf is a hulking 6'5" behemoth, why he isnt a berserker is lost to me
>its probably because he is the only calm one here, just scribbling away and drawing whatever comes to his mind.
>I do occasionally talk to him but he only ever gives unhelpful answers or just nods and goes back to doing... whatever.
>a few hours later we reach the Jomagundr, on the side in russian its been written "we are Ulfkings, we sail from the north"
>the origional name of the ship is still visible "Seawise Giant", honestly it looks more like a floating fortress town than a ship
>as our tiny botas enter its spinal drydocks we clamber onto the beast, greeted by pelt clad Russain Ulfkings of the Bering Clan
>what i assume to be their leader converses with our cheiftan, Ruk for a good few mintutes as we lazily wander around getting a sence for our surroundings
>after some time the Bering chieftain calls a meeting of all the raiders present on the Jomagunder, save for the few on guard duty

>"in two days! we will set out and claim revenge for Ragnarok! the Drow and Dark elves will FFFFFFFFucking die by our brass and blades!!!"
>exitedscreaming.gif
>"once we are done with this Sandego!... we will be richer than the Dwarves of Denver!"
>more exited screaming
>"now, rest up, you all have a busy day of tunig weapons and blades tomorrow... soon brethren we will destroy these NIGGERS!!!"
>we all cheer one last time before we head to our quarters... well more like straw mat in cozy-ish huts
>the next day is filled with the sounds of blades and hatchets being sharpened, and the sound of raiders training with their firelocks
>next to me one fucker has the gall to rape an elven slave
>in public, "OI! get a room!"
>he stops and tosses her to the side
>"oh, you think youre tough shit chiefbait!!?"
>sorry what the fuck did he call me
>i draw my hatchet "you wanna fucking try me?!, i have a thirst for elven blood! and ill kill anyone that gets in the way of it human or not!"
>he pauses for a second his feeble jock brian processing this new threat to his status
>"why dont you annoint your new armor with some elven blood?" he drags the slave, kicking and screaming over to me
>"go ahead Chiefbait, if you have elves, kill her"

7/???
>i hesitate for a split second
>me? hesitating?! no
>i put down my hatchet and crab my mauser, stick the barrel into her mouth and pull
>blood and brains fly everywhere, armor and pelt is caked
>"thats all your gonna do chiefbait?"
>ok ive had enough of this guys shit "CHIEFBAIT MY ASS, FUCKNUTS!"
>i grab my hathet and begin fucking splitting her head open, over and over and over, until she has no head to speak of
>but i keep going, i throw the hatchet away and begin ripping her spine and ribs apart before digging into her filthy elven heart
>i take it and i begin drinkin ght eblood from it, and even after that i lick the heart clean
>by this time everyone near me is witnissing ths specatcle
>the guy who challeneged me streight up flees the scene
>fuckthat.jpeg
>i feel a strange sickening need, i want to... rape the body?!?!?
>just in time someone pulls me away from the body, its Ulf
>im still roaring like an animal, addicted to the taste of elven blood
>Ulf raises his fist and i black out

But by the numbers alone that would result in the extinction of all non-humans, it's billions vs millions.
It would have to a third world war with human belligerents and WMD use.

Attached: World Population Growth [citation needed].jpg (790x481, 62K)

Well, WMDs may have been used but in limited numbers, who knows what kind fo Nurgle-esque magic disease clusterfuck could have traveled to earth via the portals. Hell in the Jow Forumsonvergence some land from the fantasy world was slapped onto Earth's surface and just that could have fucked the climate causing floods and irregular tecnonic movement resulting in massive volcano eruptions and the caldera volcanos of the southwest US to anally rape the ecosystem for the next few thousand years

And by "Slapped onto the surface" I mean a fee new land masses were made very violently with magic fuckery

I personally like to think Florida broke off from America and is now floating around the seas of the new world, seeking new victims...

Florida? oh yeah that coral reef in the Carribean!

just play Shadowrun, damn

>a cult in the ruins of Disney World are trying to resurrect their prophet to usher in the summoning of their rodent god of chaos
>it all comes down to a skeleton, a maid, and a cat to save both worlds...
>stay tuned...

hell yeah nigga

Attached: KIMG0482.jpg (263x468, 15K)

All I want is a non-cringey GATE that's not full of JSDF dicksucking and power fantasies. Is that too much to ask?

thinking of shitposting a little more than greentexting for a bit, have to let the engine cool.

What if harpy user doesn’t manage to pull himself out of this one?

Attached: 607703C0-4313-4A6A-8D1F-5A4C546F3109.png (640x628, 143K)

this aint shadowrun

this is contemporary warfare meets middle earth meets dnd meets STALKER meets Goblin Slayer meets warlord simulator meets monster musume

or just fantasy Jow Forums

then so be it.
him and her were 2 different guns that fired the same caliber anyway. it is inevitable their retrofitting and shared bump stocking cause a misfire.
but I could be wrong.

They would need to significantly handicap the terrans to balance the technology advantage. Maybe the gate is only open for 1 minute a year, and so supplies and reinforcements are limited. Maybe physics works differently, and so we send across some combat engineers to establish some working laboratories and factories before the main invasion force. Maybe the gate is accidentally discovered in rural Texas, and kept a secret by some cowboys who want to conquer the other world for themselves.

>time passes
>harpy doesn't get better
>won't talk much. doesn't swear. Eats very little.
>even when I sleep and have nightmares, she doesn't crawl onto my mattress to comfort me
>when she does talk she just says stuff about wanting to get back to her nest
>she must be extremely homesick
>the time comes, and I think she's ready
>we get all her stuff packed up and good to go
>the harpy is going to return home
>drive her out to the desert where i originally picked her up all that time ago when the gargoyle attacked
>the drive is silent
>harpy doesn't say anything
>even when I ask her a question like “are you happy to be going back?” or “are you excited?” she just shrugs
>make it to the exact spot
> I can tell this is the place because of the scorch marks on the ground from my unchecked campfire that I left
>oops
>me and the harpy get out of the truck
>she slings her pack on her back and the two guns on their bandoliers
>she looks at me and gives a small smirk
>”well...thanks for everything”
>she hugs me for the first time in weeks
>before I can say another word the harpy sprints and jumps onto the hood of my truck
>she kicks off it and soars into the air on her arm wings
>she so far into the sky by the time I get reoriented she's out of earshot of my goodbyes
>she doesn't look back as I wave
>...
>well, okay...
>I guess
>Jow Forumsube help her on her travels, may she find good fortune

Guys I like you and your stories, but please learn proper grammar and punctuation before you write a wall of text...

'tism

Attached: image0-327.jpg (1125x1061, 162K)

We've simply made magic an equalizer, as well as the different races having different strengths, pretty much every race has an advantage over humans.

Except humans typically understand guns better

magic is to the fantasy races as nukes are to us, it's a good source of power

However like nuclear energy it has it's drawbacks. Like radiation, magic, if done improperly can really fuck you and everything around you up

Now that you mention about it i want to imagine what would Nuclear Radiation + Magic side effect look like and what kind of fucked up shit would emerge from it think Magical Stuff like Fairies ,Unicorn,Wisp fucked up by radiation and turned mutant how Fucked would everyone be

Attached: image0-378.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Jow Forumsore... sh-should we write this setting?

Imagine fucking dinosaurs or some shit exist because if this, Chernobyl fuses with magical fuckery and it becomes a course of mutated lizards, like.... DRAGONS

I had an idea that Dragons shared a common ancestor with dinosaurs, and the dinos we had on earth just came through the breach at some point. I like biology.

Maybe the meteor that killed the dinosaurs had magical space dust that reacted with radiation to create the first portals, that dragons escaped with from our world...

Said magic space dust then ended up in Germany for whatever reason and the G11 was born because Germans inherited the Magical space autism

Attached: u wot m8.webm (242x372, 777K)

>fairy was forced to swim through lake at Chernobyl without any protection

that's not fairy dust

That's SKIN FLAKES

>witch thrown into the same lake

That's not a witch

That's a JELLYWITCH

>throw a lizard shaman/mage scalie into the lake

That's not a lizard

That's a...human?
no
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOO

But Nuke level magic is like Gandalf tier magic. Maybe 5 individuals can create that kind of magic in the entire world, and 3 of them probably don't give a shit about politics outside protecting their NEET towers. For your average country, they are at a significant disadvantage not dissimilar to GATE. How we equalize that problem is 2 fold

>1): portals are only large enough for humanoids and slightly larger creatures to enter
So you can't drive a tank division through. All vehicles you want will therefore need to be carried over piece by piece and assembled on the other side. So having tanks isn't impossible, just much harder to practically achieve. Large creatures like giants and dragons are spontaneously teleported between worlds at random during the merge

>2: earth is invaded by hordes of high fertility races
Think Greenskins or Skaven from Warhammer to get the idea. They overrun Africa, the Amazon, and any other rural areas with loor defensive abilities and turn them into breeding grounds. Most of Earths major militaries are tied up basically playing tower defense against the 10s of millions of Orks and Skaven coming out of the boonies. Think sort of how in C&C: Tiberium wars the GDI was basically fully occupied with defending their territory aggressors. Except instead of human NOD cultists, its massive hordes of fantasy creatures

Wait is this a harpy user write or just some other Amon

yes, its me. forgot to namefag

>drive back home
>its long and silent
>usually the harpy would talk or make snide comments
>but not now
>she's gone
>make it back to my apartment
>walk up the stairs
>no one requests to be carried up them
>go into my apartment
>the harpys blanket nest is still on the bed
>I wish she would have cleaned that up before she left
>I don't want to have to remove it myself
>for some reason, I don't think I could even if I wanted to
>lay on the bed, on top of the nest
>it smells like her
>it's a strangely nostalgic smell
>I used to be enwrapped by it each night
>but then, she stopped
>and now…
>well…
>she's gone
>come to think of it, why did she want to leave so suddenly?
>she was happy and content and herself up until the trip…
>what happened?
>did drunk me hurt her somehow?
>what went wrong?
>feel something poking me under the blankets
>move it aside and find one of her feathers
>hold it up to the light and study it
>it reminds me of her
>but the only thing I can't figure out is why she wanted to leave so soon
>I didn't even get to say goodbye…
>she just flew away without letting me say anything...
>well, she's gone now
>and i guess its the end of the line...
>worst of all, I'll never know what I did wrong
>ain't that a fucking bitch?

Is your Mc fucking retarded? It's fucking obvious that harpy isn't sick. She's angry/sad because she knows what happened with the drow.
Your MC deserves it because he's a dumb nigger, but not the harpy. She needs to be reassured. Reading those chapters was fucking painful because of how oblivious your MC is.

YOU FUCKING DUMBASS HOW TO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG
SHE FUCKING LOVES YOU BUT THINKS YOU BETRAYED HER
FUCKING GET BACK THERE BEFORE SHE COMMITS SUDOKU

Attached: mfwharpy.gif (500x375, 495K)

It's hard to believe a society with nuke level magic would not destroy the planet over a few thousand years. If we had nukes during the middle ages, half of Europe would be glass. Even if they developed MAD doctrine, eventually some fluke would put all the wizards in some country who can cast nuke out of service, and then another country would become a wasteland.

Magic would need to be limited enough and uncommon enough for the society to be stable. Technology can be mass-produced, and access to it can be controlled.

Or the world could be a chaotic wasteland with godlike wizards making and unmaking continents at will, in which case it would be a flavor of horror rather than fantasy.

Magic isn't easily learned, or done. There is a reason that every third jackass isn't creating new moons with his fingertips.

this isn’t the end,right user? It sounds pretty final. But it’s not the end, right? RIGHT?

Attached: 9151E400-33D4-4BAC-AEBF-E38827F57DFF.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Imagine like in LOTR where entire continents are made over only thousands of years by war and magical fuckery, but humans do have a role in the future, they are the only ones who can effectivepy make good weapons because autism... or something

Hey guys, writing this side story set around the time of Jow Forumsore's viking tale, and yes, I did talk to him about it. No, Neumagh isn't over, I just feel like typing this.

>”Hey kid. Wake up.”
>I groan as I rub my eyes “Morning already?”
>”Yeah, come on, and don’t forget your respirator. Dust storms look bad today.”
>I pull myself upright, shaking dust out of my hair, and gather my things
>check my MP5
>a little beat up but okay
>I look at her
>a tall elf with light blonde hair, pulled back into a braid, beneath a worn hat, like from an old western, which she tucks her long ears up into
>over a simple pair of jeans and a flannel shirt, she wears a tattered old coat, the white fur collar now stained and matted
>she turns her face, eyes covered by dark goggles, towards me
>she slings her M40A5 rifle over her shoulder with a huff, patting the guns on her belt
>”What’re you starin’ at? Come on, we have a long walk.”

8/???
>as we arrive we are given better cabins (likely because someone would want to steal our new shit)
>i get an extremely rusted room with a nice comfy straw mat on top of a box
>comfy
>decide to tie the Drow to the bed and pull up a stool and wait
>after about 2 minutes my autsim bores me and i begin to clean my C96 and armor
>and about a half an hour later the Drow is awake
>a Drow female, bound up by a human, absoultely fucking furious
>what do i do here
>"UNTIE ME NOW YOU ASSHOLE"
>her shirt that reads "Fuck Capitalism" is still on but other than that shes in the nude
>get a Powderseer to put her to sleep
>he gives me advice "kill her before she kills you"
>cover her with a blanket and go back to re-assemble my Mauser
>Odin why did i choose this one!?!??!!

is this getting NSFW?

Attached: KIMG0374.jpg (832x468, 49K)

7 and 8 don't seem to connect to eachother.

Are we doing crossover episodes now? Because this sounds like a crossover. Keep going user, I am interested

FUCK ME AND MY AUTISM

ok due to autism THIS is part 8

>i wake up in my hut, a massive headache and my furious berserker mother towering over me in fucking power armor
>ifuckedup.png
>"you cant even wait until the raid begins to slay elves?!"
>oh ok thats not the worst thing
>"you're still coming but ill make sure you dont fuck up anymore than you already have, i still love you Arnon"
>love you mom
>Ulf just stares at me
>all i see is a puff of smoke and im blacked out again
>wake up early next morning the waters seem... warmer
>we're here, we climb into our boats and begin to depart, the larger landing craft are alive with the sounds of Beardogs
>the Powderseers are chanting some weird shit, oh, its a fog spell
>fog descends apon the beach and fir the first time im close enough to see it
>these arent savages, some are just lazing around on the warm sand
>the fog conceals us, but we stop and i hear the sounds of Beardogs swimming alongside us
>it has begun

9/???
>Ruk orders us to "stay fucking quiet" exept he says it in a weird russian dialect
>we do as he says then some berserker begins chanting "VI ER VIKINGR! E NORDE SAILJER FRO!"
>oh shit nigga, the other berserkers join in
>"KYST TILL FREMMED LAND! VI KAEMPER ALLE MAND!"
>we hear the sounds of screaming, crying, and Beardogs going to work
"AESIR GIV US MOD TIL VALHAL EFTER DOD!"
>a horn blasts and we jump off the boat
>"E DEN MORKE MULD!!"
>we clear the fog on the beach
>"VI SKALER FREUDE FULDT!!!!!"
>there is not enough preparation in the world to ease into this...
>as we clear the fog i fire a few shots off from my C96, one hits a wounded Elf Woman, the other two make small craters in the blood soaked sand
>others are running towards the relatively old city
>its no town either, it looks densely populated
>orks, Dark Elves, Ulf is still on the boat sniping any stragglers

10/???
>theres no resistance, it was clear that thye've never been raided before
>i feel that same urge from bfore, an urge... to kill every singe keeb
>i charge in blood boiling, but to no avail... theyve all gathered into their small temple
>ive got an idea
>but great minds think alike, some raiders were already heating up their Firecasts and a Powdermage was sprinkling the building with a flammability spell
>and then, whooooosh, the flamers spit hot gasoline over the temple and it immediately erupts into green flame, the screams of the elves inside can be heard
>then next to me a raiser is stuck through the neck by a spear... a Drow spear
>without thinking i whip around with my hatchet and slice the fuckers face open
>hes got two other Drow accompanied him, a female screeching at the other to "KILL THOSE HUMAN FUCKS" and the male is just frozen trying to process what he just saw
>they appear to be Goth faggots
>i simply shoot him square in the forehead
>the female begins hurling knives at me, shoot her in the leg
>she collapses but im not done here, so i drag her to the nearest undamaged building
>use the handle of my hatchet and knock her out
>nowthefunbegins.jpg

11/???
>its fucking weird
>i knew it was wrong, but what was the chances that id even see her again, let alone if i brought her back as plunder... would she even survive the voyage back?
>i finished up and took a look outside to see the temple nearly burned with some raiders literally taking the piss on some victims
>theres gunshots in the distance as other Raiders and Beardog Cavalry run around grabbing all they can before any actual soldiers arrive
>i find whatever passes for a rope and bind the Drow, might as well
>go out and look for shit to grab, find little things like earrings, small diamond rings, elvish daggers, nothing of real use
>except for the knives those will be useful
>see Ulf has gone out to collect ears
>decide to test out these new knives
>to my surprise i find a High Elf cowering in a corner of the building i was just in
>well here goes
>lay the Drow back on the table and try to draw the knife
>its stuck
>the High elf in the corner begins laughing
>says something in elvish spidertoungue before i decide ive had enough of his smug bullshit and i simply shoot him
>in the eye, splat

12/???
>put the loot in my dufflebag and grab my own knife
>cut off his left ear and stuff in my pocket as a trophy
>dadwouldbeproud.webm
>pick up Drow and head back to the boats
>hear Drow horns in the distance and gunshots cease immediately
>gotta go fast, haul my loot back to the boats and after a little more than 5 minutes the Drow arrive in the town to find it pillaged and raped
>we remain silent as our boats chug back to the Jomagundr

Part 13

Praytell, does this Skele boi spread the wonders of milk? And does this cat produce beans?

YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT RIGHT

I WONT FORGIVE YOU

No, this is about a skeleton called Skurvy who gives out orange juice and a cat with a micro Uzi who produces canned spam.

not exactly a crossover, these stories all just share a setting, sometimes a reference is something more.

[angry skinwalker noises]

>keep refreshing page hoping story will update
>hasn’t been Updated
There has to be more. It can’t end like this. POST SOMETHING

He has a magical fan boat that allows him to blaze across the swampland and spread the joy and health benefits of citrus, so that the eventual skeleton army has strong teeth, as well right?

>a few weeks have passed since the harpy left
>she hasn't returned any of my texts or calls
>hasn't even looked at them, they are just left on “Delivered”
>FeelsBadMan
>can't even think of any fucking thing i did wrong
>i try not to dwell on it though
>i've found myself hanging out with drowbro, his skinwalker and roland a lot
>ever since drowbro showed her showers and laundry machines the skinwalker has smelt great
>the only thing is that the apartment had to get new laundry machine after the first time she washed her skin collection
>the smell wouldn't come out of the machine
>AbsolutelyDisgusting.WebM
>i've taken it a bit slower on my jobs
>don't really feel like doing anything major
>no high profile criminals, just lower ranking guys
>an orc who skipped bail, an elf wife beater, some racketeering goblins
>normal stuff
>Be walking outside of apartment to my truck to go to my next job
>nice and sunny day
>get a text
>check my phone
>NaniTheFuck?
>its the harpy
>”hey, are you busy?”
>ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck
>how do i respond?
>text back “not really”
>message gets read
>the harpy is typing
>my heart is pounding in its chest
>”good”
>...
>good?
>what does “good” mean?
>i hear a slight beat of wings
>uh oh
>a shadow casts over me
>oh no
>something slams into me
>OH NO
>black out slightly at the force of the impact
>nearly get thrown to the ground but then something lifts me up
>get lifted dozens, and then hundreds of feet into the air
>glance and see two bird like legs holding onto my shoulders
>look up and i see a familiar face, wearing a familiar shit eating grin
>”hey there motherfucker!”
>im struggling to hold back tears at this point
>its the harpy
>MY harpy
>she came back
>Jow Forumsube be praised

HE POSTED I HAVENT READ SHIT BUT HE POSYED WE BACK IN BOYS

>ending on a RvB quote
That one hurts me emotionally

Attached: 1550227158214.png (943x1400, 579K)

Why the hell do you people keep coming in here and posting? It won’t change a thing

Attached: 1E46BEE7-DA14-45BC-A975-126656018677.jpg (307x237, 9K)

he has nothing to whine about, he just wants attention, stop replying to him pls

That was some dark stuff user...

Attached: souka.jpg (720x960, 99K)

>my name is user, and I am 19 years old
>I only left the old bunker 3 months ago, when some Skaven busted in
>that is when she found me, gunning the rat men down while I fumbled with my pistol
>she pointed her gun at me, but stopped
>”What is your name?” she demanded, sounding like she hadn’t spoken in a very long time
>”A-user.”
>she froze, and put her revolver away, tucking it next to a rusted sawn-off shotgun, and offered me her hand
>I’ve stuck with her since then
>I don’t know much of anything about her
>when I asked her name, she just said “Call me Saunders.”

Don't talk like that man.

>I climb up after her, pulling myself up on top of the wall, breathing heavily
>”Slow down…” I gasp out, pulling the mask away from my mouth, tasting the filthy air
>she looks back at me, and I swear she’s smirking behind her respirator
>her goggles stare coldly at me, the black lenses seeming to soak up all light
>”Come on, we’re making good time.” she says
>as we walk under a window, maybe 5 stories up this buried apartment building, I hear a knock
>she freezes, grabbing me and throwing me to the side, away from the window as it explodes outwards, a mummified corpse tumbling to the ground, where I had been standing
>it drags itself upright on a broken leg, dust spilling from the torn, leather-like skin
>as it turns empty eye sockets towards us, a low groan coming from it’s toothy maw, she fires her shotgun, blowing it’s skull into a cloud of dust
>as the body falls to the ground, we hear more groaning, and breaking windows
>we turn and run as seven more bodies crash to the ground, and start pursuing us
>the one she shot drags itself to its feet, a groan coming from the stump

See

THANK GOD! You had me scared.