AR Pistol Brace Ban

I feel like ar pistols will be banned shortly and I am hesitant to get one. I feel like the recent bump stock bans have set the precedent for that. Tell me why I am wrong/right. I need advice before a certain sale ends please.

Attached: arpistol2.jpg (768x576, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/daniel-zimmerman/atf-suffers-rare-court-loss-in-ohio-short-barrel-rifle-prosecution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is why i will SBR.

until there's another hero using it, it wont be b& so soon

although any ban may not lead to confiscation. if you are OK with sitting on it, or shooting in private, bottoms up fren

Yeah not cool with illegally possessing a firearm.

Eat a bullet, discord tranny.

>accessory will be banned from sale soon, and become inaccessible
>therefore, I should not buy one now, during the remaining window when they are still accessible
what

The fuck are you talking about Jamal? Some of us were actually raised right.

If you took the time to read further than the title, mouth breather, you would realize I am referring to the recently adopted bump stock bans which were retroactive. Not that you are aware of your political surroundings.

while the law may allow existing pistols, in texas, good luck finding a range that will allow you to shoot it (they prohibit AR/AK pistols).

therefore, own it, but don't shoot it in public (no thank you i will SBR)

i quoted the wrong anonymous string of text my apologies senpai

>here's muh paperwork massa
>i dun good massa i registered muh ryefull massa
fuck off

you are a fool, a coward, and a traitor who will hand your gun in when they ask for it politely

eat dirt faggot

massa is not a bad massa
plus he pays niggers to not completely revolt, but if they do, i have my stamped SBR then, do you agree??

Buy it and don't comply, retard.

Attached: 1469996408557.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

lol look at this fat neet.

recently seen in grindhouse's death proof:

>people that carry knifes are people who get shot

>I'm scared something might happen so I better not do anything that is completely legal right now!

Holy shit, you are such a massive faggot it isn't even funny. The bumpstock bullshit gave you 90 days to destroy or turn into the police. And if you paid attention to GOA Court updates you would realize that there is a 99% they are getting a preliminary injunction and getting it overturned because it was illegally done. Not to mention the chances of ever actually getting taken to court let alone a conviction for have a pistol at some point when they were perfectly legal is zero.

But no instead you decide to post your dumb fuck uninformed retard opinion on this board. You are a dirty pole smoking asswipe with a negative IQ. Eat a fucking bullet you subhuman.

The laws that codify NFA items also codify what a pistol is you absolute retard.

i wish you well fren

op youre a coward
Just get it anyways and watch for the cowabunga. Make sure you have a plan too of course.

I wonder if drumpfs bumpstock ban will be the new blueprint for gun confiscation instead of all out awb. Probably will ban braces retroactively and then stripped lowers, whatever they don't like until Bill Ruger is satisfied.

SHALL

NOT

SAMEFAG

let all deliver st cruz a bumstock hidden securely in our asses

praise be

"raised legit." lmao. I was raised knowing SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. All my parts/guns were purchased through private sales. I am not on any database as owning any guns. I guarantee you would hand in all your guns in the event semi-autos were to be banned.
>implying you even own guns

>raised legit

Only an untermensch could convert "raised right" to "raised legit"

>In Texas, we love our guns
>just as long as they are wooden and only hold 5 rounds
Tejas is next on the cucked list

>I feel like ar pistols will be banned shortly
...why?

youd better pick the correct candidate fren

By this logic why buy any semi-auto rifle? Why buy guns at all? If you don't exercise your right you lose it. So those are your options, user.

personally i cannot wait for the next nutbag shitbag to be given rights to own a rifle

WDHMBT?

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-104354_Brave.jpg (1077x986, 277K)

>Tejas
that says it all

Fucking bootlicker, go back to r/guns

They're literally an aid for the handicapped to allow them to use AR and AK pistols one-handed. Literally invented by a one-armed veteran.

As such there are ADA complications and arguments about intended use. It's an EXTREMELY murky legal quagmire. Also you need to understand that normies don't know OR care about pistol braces, and in my experiences explaining my braced AK pistol to people who are unfamiliar with the NFA, it's actually an extremely useful tool in explaining why that law is arbitrary and useless.

There's no bumpstock "IT TURNS ANY AR15 INTO A MACHINE GUN" argument to be made. Normies legitimately don't even see the difference between a 16" AR, an 11.5" AR SBR, and an 11.5" AR pistol.

This.

I have plenty of semi-auto rifles. Tbh I am venturing more into C&R anyways due to lots rising in prices and me having far too many Ar15's. I just feel like the braced pistols is going away with the quickness when a lib goes into office via some OAL minimum.

Sounds gay as hell. I took my 300 blackout AR pistol to the range here in the Appalachian region and the range master thought it was cool.

Normies are right. It's the ATF that's confused.

Excellent way of converting people to your line of thought

Yeah we are not cool with you cucking up the board.

post your guns, patriot.

>wdhmbt
you need to go back, zoomer. or preferably die under the lunch table when the anime virgin you called a faggot steals his mom's spectrum .380 and comes to school in his naruto headband.

Why won’t they let you shoot it? What if you do shoot it?

What in the fuck.

Ive shot my ar pistol indoors at reds countless times in AUSTIN.

I cannot think of a half decent range that doesnt let you shoot whatever.

If youre near college station there are 2 public ranges and a private club and nobody at any of them gives a fuck.

What fucking shitty places are you shooting at?

Ok I am leaving and going somewhere.

Attached: ATFagent.jpg (711x688, 53K)

There is no such thing as "illegally possessing a firearm"
Anyone who says otherwise is a communist, statist, or most likely both

Sure there is.
>You have a gun
>I break into your house and steal it
>possession of stolen property is illegal
There's your illegally possessing a firearm.

Possession of stolen articles trumps illegal laws concerning firearms

Braces could potentially get banned, but not likely bc what mentioned. But if they did ban braces, an AR pistol with a tube can’t get banned unless AR with a stock is banned.

Bumpstocks only got banned because some fuck stick used them for illicit purposes. Pistol braces will be banned when some fag shoots some place up with one. In the mean time be glad the ATF doesn't shoot your dog for having one.

You need friends user. Heres a virtual hug. I hope your day gets better/

i agree

Fyi, AR pistols are fucking loud. As loud as my 14.5 AR with a Epsilon. Maybe louder. Point being, shoot that in a house and your deaf.
I wouldnt go below 10.5

I think this is really low on their radar of things they want to ban, but if they did succeed it would probably be grandfathered somehow and it might become a lot more valuable (like machine guns). You'll be missing both now and in the future for being a scared little mouse. That's no way to live your life user. Embrace freedom and be a fearless lion.

>have set the precedent
ATF already lost

ATF Suffers Rare Court Loss in Ohio Unregistered ‘Short Barrel Rifle’ Prosecution
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/daniel-zimmerman/atf-suffers-rare-court-loss-in-ohio-short-barrel-rifle-prosecution/

you have a range that lets you shoot SBRs but NOT pistols? I would find a reason to call the cops on them and have that shit closed down

he's right, you know.

What the fuck is the ATF good for?

so yang.

He hasn't been to enough ranges in his metro area.

Alot of the major ranges in DFW are turbo cucked like what he describes - no rapid fire, no steel case or no steel core - a bunch of inane rules and regs

I love memes as much as the next guy, but yang is about as bad as they come on guns

Oh fuck off lying faggot, Every range I've been to here will let you use them on the rifle range. Why even lie about it?

Cause he's a lying faggot. It's the same person who will always post about pistols braces and then goes on a stupid rant on how SBR's are good and just pay the stamp and register but never shows his "SBR". He does it literally every fucking day

i'm going to sue your ass for temporarily blinding me with you glowing post.
what fucking ATF branch are you from. i demand to speak with a manager and get monetary compensation for the pain i am suffering from reading this trash.