/arg/ AR thread

AR thread
/arg/
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

How much exposed barrel is lewd edition?

Old

Attached: 68MRP-003.jpg (1024x680, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmtdefense.com/firearms/mrp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to CUM in LMT

Looking to buy a laser/illuminatot. Is the DBAL I2 with IR laser and IR Illuminator a good pick? I dont have much use for visible laser and I like the idea of the I2’s adjustable illuminator.

Illuminator* phone posting...

le best combat upper on the market has arrived

Attached: 20190310_165927.jpg (2016x1504, 594K)

Attached: F8C74D82-B5FB-4FF8-BF9E-F4DAC6C9A9B7.jpg (3900x1394, 2.48M)

Can someone identify the upper and sight is on this rifle?
Is it practical to have this length barrel?

Attached: AB5F5FA3-B2A0-444A-BD10-4337EF0AF8EA.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>and it looks the same as 1,475/1500 AR15 uppers
>SURELY THIS ONE IS BEST GUYS

The upper is completely obscured, but it's some type of flat top upper, the front sight is an A2, the optic I can't really tell, and 10.3 is the shortest 'practical' barrel for 5.56.

Why are you asking, user?

It arrived 10 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11-09-11-18-1.png (663x446, 255K)

>c*rbine gas
>rails

It's 2019 old man

Before I saw this rifle, I pretty much said I’d never own an AR barrel shorter than 20”. I just think it looks really badass.
I know this pic is from a gif of a guy throwing it in the water, pulling it out and shooting it, but I can’t seem to find it.
Also, thanks for your help.

>mws
>carbine gas
I guess when you were born last night, everyone is old

M W Soon

Attached: 65sad4f6s54fda6sd8f4.jpg (1815x2048, 1.7M)

what range should i be going for with an 18" barrel [5.56]
100 yards with an hws/3x?

Oh man 18 inch barrel have a hard stop at 125 yards. The round will just stop mid air there.

wow, queen

Wrong comp

best 14.5 upper?

mlr with a dimpled 14.5

I used to take my mk12 clone out to 800 yards if the atmospherics were cooperating. It's a 600 yard gun all day, every day. So is most every 5.56 AR with at least a 14.5" barrel.

Attached: 4dsg6f5sd4g65dg4d6f5g4.jpg (2016x1476, 1.12M)

What are you using it for?

eliminating africans

KAC Mod 2

You need a DE that fires .50 AE(African Eliminator)

Go fir the A3

just for clarification, its not racist to shoot an african with a jewish gun right? and does the jewish gun come with a lawyer for such an event?

How do KACfags even cope with the MCMR being even more aesthetic, actually fitting with the upper, being lighter, and being arguably just as sturdy as their URX4?

I'm completely new to ARs. Can someone run me through the pros and cons of different/common materials for bolts and barrels? I was just doing some cursory reading and as an example, PSA uses Carpenter 158 steel and Ruger uses 9310 alloy steel but I don't have the slightest clue what differences that makes. I'm not looking to spend a ton on my first AR. I learn best hands on so I'm inclined to get familiar with the platform on something cheaper first, but I still want to know what to expect.

the price they pay makes them feel better about it, I was led to believe that KAC made their own stuff from receivers to barrels, but almost everything has forge marks for other companies like cerro forge, anchor harvey etc, are they just glorified assemblers like BCM?

Don't buy PSA

Don't forget about the stuff that LMT manufactures for them

158c bolts are the golden standard as for barrels that depends on what youre doing, SS is more accurate but the barrel wears thousands of rounds before a cold hammer forge, if you want durability that can sustain full auto fire but sacrifices a bit of accuracy, you want a CHF, a standard barrel is the medium ground for both

Anyone have a link to a milspec phosphate and chrome Toolcraft bcg? It's OOS everywhere I've thought to check.

>button rifled barrels are more accurate than CHF barrels
Where is this meme coming from?

Straight from the lips of scaranon

>Arguably just as sturdy

Attached: 1469678785963.png (625x626, 72K)

Ive taken yotes at 500 with mine, and shot steel out to 750. I would try and turn that into a more dedicated longer range upper with more magnification and gerlt a 16" or a 14.5" pinned and welded upper to go with your current optic setup

in that case ill just buy an LMT for like $500 cheaper. for KAC price, I would expect them to have monolithic uppers, their e3 bolts are really good though

You and me both, brother.

>URX4 has no anti rotation feature
>URX4 is strictly held on by sheer torque
>URX4 mystery metal

It's 7075

>geissele owner and supporter wants to get involved in discussing the sturdiness of rails
F

Cool story

Attached: 1460291680100.jpg (598x465, 64K)

Proof?

You can tell by the way it is

Gee that's helpful.

>LMT vs KAC vs BCM
Let's not overlook the bigger picture, dunking on poors with sub-$1000 ARs.

Attached: 1367718228727.gif (299x300, 2.18M)

>You can tell by the way it is
Do you mean the way it's more prone to corrosion?

Matey, your AR is no where near $1000 without optics.

That and the weight

Attached: 6ds5fg4ds6f8g48s68g4sg4dg.jpg (1124x960, 174K)

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY RAIL THAT WAY, YOU MIGHT BEND IT!

Attached: 1467639668668.jpg (450x450, 140K)

Of course it's not racist. Just like it wasn't racist when they used Jewish ships to transport and sell Africans.

user stop. You have no proof that the URX4 is 7075 or even 6061. KAC doesn't seem to want to say.

Lmao @ spending less than a grand on a rifle

thats for the clarification bro, Im sure jewish ships bringing african slaves was just a cohencidence.

If it was 6061 it would be bcm tier and we both know that isn't the case

Instead of virgin posting on this sad excuse for a thread I’m usually out slinging bullets with my Palmetto Creek Radical rifle and having hot sex.

Oof, if that were the case you'd think KAC could spend a bit more time on their rails fitting, aesthetics, and mounting systems.

>he has no evidence
F

So its shit on KAC now. This is sad for LMT to shill on Jow Forums

You guys ever watch The Dave Ramsey Show and laugh at the PSA owners that call in?

Attached: 6a8282287d6b5a1b77cf6148d662db0e39a04326_hq.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

has anyone even tested their rails? im sure not many people are crazy to bash and torture test a 2k rifle.

"We don't come to take part, we come to take over" ~ LMT

>KAC goes under when LMT stops supplying them parts

You have no idea what youre talking about

Both the URX4 and MCMR performed significantly better in a drop test than Geissele

Its true you twink fag.

t. 1.50 MOA

Attached: 1495503439806.jpg (265x325, 14K)

Monolithic rail performed 1,000x better

thats no surprise, bendy bill rails are made from high quality poly clay.

>what happens when KAC stops supplying parts to LMT?

I'm not sure that will always be the case as the mk16 didn't bend near the barrel nut. It bent at the gas block and that's something that can happen to even a monolithic rail. I'm not saying it's likely, but it still has the potential. Which I guess is fine because LMT loves exposed gas blocks.

Asking again, what acog mount should I get?

You're not getting an ACOG so it doesn't matter

Mark's mount you fat fuck

Attached: aesop__the_fox_and_the_grapes_by_midnightsqueaks.jpg (385x535, 55K)

its also not racist when the slave auction houses were so jewish they were closed on the sabbath.

So my next ar will be LMT, what is closest thing they got to an sr15?

bcm should not be grouped with lmt & kac. bcm is poverty shit.

Take your pick
lmtdefense.com/firearms/mrp

Bcm is utility grade

literally what/who?

Screenshotted for when it comes. Post AR also.
Lajew? But wugwuss btfo'd them.

Get an mrp, either quad rail or m-lok version. Put it on a mars lower. Put an LMT enhanced bolt in it. Bam, direct competitor to sr15.

That NZ looks nice. Didnt they get sued though?

KAC and LMT shit should not be lumped in with operator tier BCM.

>rants last night about anons listening to wuggy
>listens to wuggy
kys

i got a lmt in 2012 last time they were flavor of the month. glad to see people digging them again... i was wondering over the past few years why i dont see more people into them or all the instafags shilling them.

Their being sued by NZ and Geissele.

It was the brownells sale probably. Now everyone wants a slice of that sweet LMT pie.

By nz? Lolno

Im joking. Though I am leaning more towards bobro.

NZ isn't sueing shit, nig nog.

The few holidays sales and the recent catina green over run sale got a few people on board

And another driver BTFO Wuggy and his Xterra. That driver you ask? Mark LaRue.

who?

>maybe I should come back to /ard/ to be able to more effectively piss on LMT haters

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-10-04-50-1.png (1440x1358, 983K)

They're neat. I think the biggest reason why people don't flock to them and post them all over instagram is simply because of the proprietary barrel system. If you want to swap barrels for caliber changes, then it makes a lot of sense. If not, it really doesn't make any practical sense.