What's your opinion on kids using guns?

What's your opinion on kids using guns?

Attached: 1545774704955.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNvvIEhoon0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Airguns. Anything else, and depending on the child even airguns, only supervised. And they're not fucking allowed to shoot toads, what the hell.

Depends on the kids, and parents generally.

I'd say as a rule of thumb, no kid needs anything more powerful than a 22 or 20ga, however daddy can let them shoot his big iron once they start getting older

I was taught "if you kill it you gotta eat it" never went hunting never killed anything other then the errant field mouse as a kid. Wasnt made to eat them. otherwise my dad and i had fun at the range from10yo to present. Regardless of your opinions on guns, its like sex or drugs or anything else really. If you dont teach your kids them someone else will.

I wish I had those rules, my dad was too afraid of diseases on opossum, rando birds, and ground hogs to let me touch them after I killed them and instead told me to stop killing the wildlife which I never stopped

>needs
SHALL

>What's your opinion on kids using guns?
The sooner, the better.
My 3yo niece surprised me a little while back when she saw the SKS I was cleaning at my place and asked if I was going to shoot bad guys. I already know she's going to be a crackshot.
Teaching them the basics -- "this is the trigger, this is the magazine, etc. etc." -- and going over safety rules is already 90% of the work that needs to be done. Eventually, when they are judged to be responsible enough, they can be started on something small.

Obviously bullfrogs, cityboi

As long as they only do it in school where it's safe, it should be fine.

Based and redpilled.

Came here to post this, fuck you and fuck me, please (no homo).

Attached: 1525203320616.jpg (326x316, 22K)

Where did you bury the bodies, user?

supervised only, hammer the safety basics into them and you'll have a lifelong sensible shooter.

suck my metropolitan cock

if your kid is shooting frogs, there's a problem and it isn't gun-related

How else are they supposed to shoot up a school?

Anything bigger than a 22 should wait until after puberty, don’t give a 90lb child a battle rifle unless you want to be cleaning bits of him off the wall

What are you implying? That they can't kill themselves with a .22? You know those are deadlier right because the bullet will ricochet off their bones and turn their insides into spaghetti

What a pussy, kids should learn with actual firearms. If you don't trust your kids with guns you have psychopath children

Its the best time for them to use them.

Mostly so they can never turn into this guy. Pic related- an share my hoby. i shot my first gun at 14 and i turned out fine. Most Americans who own guns shot them as teenagers or younger. Its pretty normal the only people who have a problem with it are europeans Canadians and other people who believe in the nanny state.

Attached: 174E3B0C-F486-45BE-A172-10A6205C01FB.gif (423x231, 1.24M)

>admitting you are a city fag
Wew, no wonder you seem like a douche

It is the responsibility of all parents to safely teach their children how to shoot a firearm. Failure to teach your children how to defend themselves is neglect.

Attached: 59C5BB67-4B1E-47E0-B4A1-AEB52B7C3A02.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

Say it with me now, OP: SHALL

Attached: 1488136984336.jpg (990x700, 162K)

>that pic
I'm on to you faggot, fuck off back to our containment board

Would that picture happen to be a reference to a popular cartoon?
Could you possibly enlighten me as to what show those characters are from and how you know that?

Teach them early and teach them well.

>Under 10 or so.

BB Guns, Air Guns, teach the bare basics

>10-13

22s, .20 Gauges, and .410s. With some supervision. Give more instruction, add weight to it.

>14+

Let them shoot more and own more, if they are responsible enough.

unless it's a pest control or he gonna eat those frogs it's just unnecessary cruelty damaging wildlife.

I was using guns since I was 6. I shot my first deer when I was 7.

I owned and had my own gun with no supervision when I was 10.

Attached: Children and Guns.jpg (835x635, 159K)

bull frogs are pests, they eat a bunch of other frogs.

I'm proud of where I'm from, and I would be no matter where I came from. Suck something.

I hope you're not a fan of a professional sports team.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zNvvIEhoon0
Does a boy have two eyes to see? A boy has hands to strangle, and fingers to pull triggers, why you saying a boy is nothing, huh? A boy is very, very dangerous, do you understand me?

Attached: 70672154_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x955, 741K)

Kids with guns
Kids with guns
Taking over
But it won't be long
They're mesmerized
Skeletons
Kids with guns
Kids with guns
Easy does it, easy does it, they got something to say no to

Drinking out (is she real, is she)
Pacifier (is she real, is she)
Demon souls (is she real, is she)
Street desire (is she real, is she)
Didn't mean to (is she real, is she)
But it won't be long (is she real, is she)
Kids with guns
Kids with guns
Easy does it, easy does it, they got something to say no to

And they turn into monsters
Turning us into fire
Turning us into monsters
It's all desire
It's all desire
It's all desire

This but unironically. Bring back rifling teams, bring back civil defense training to be quite frank my familial unit.

Easily one of my favorite Gorillaz song. Maybe New Genius (Brother) is a little better, but that's it.

Stupid. Get them started in archery or sword/stick fighting. Martial arts is also a must. Guns are for adults and teens under strict supervision.

My uncle is one of those gun-ho guys that bought his kid a rifle for his 4th birthday, took him shooting for the first time at 5, and got an ND through his truck window at 7. Kids make mistakes and shouldn't be around things that are too dangerous, like the nukes of the personal defense world (guns). I wouldn't have them around heavy machinery either. If you want to ensure they grow up with a decent martial mindset, do as I said above and maybe get them into paintballing or something as well. But the actual gun shooting part should come later on in life, closer to adulthood.

I'd love to hear your explanation on how a .22 is more deadly than literally any other rifle caliber meant to hunt with.