This guy was sticking the barrel of his browning out the window facing a wall. This movie is full of shit like this...

This guy was sticking the barrel of his browning out the window facing a wall. This movie is full of shit like this. Tell me again Jow Forums, why do you like it so much? It's still a genuinely good movie ofc, but i'm talking about the Jow Forums aspect.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-11-18h22m59s332.png (1920x1040, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars
archive.org/details/TheLastDaysOfTheBigLie_786
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poor people drafted in ww2 dont have a complete knowledge of combat tactics like the autists on Jow Forums
what an unrealistic movie!

/thread

What the fuck are you on about you autist? They're fucking WW2 soilders who got drafted by the millions, got a few months of training most of which was PT.

i'm not fucking talking about the "stick the barrel out the window" part, i'm talking about the "face the wall" part. he's literally facing a wall. there is nothing else to point at.

Can you believe the flagship of WWII movies wanted to put guns where ever they wanted to sell the war aspect?

It was a stupid movie all around, it just excelled in making combat more realistic and gritty on screen.

While we're talking about movies did anyone see Triple Frontier? No idea if its good or netflix garbage but the aesthetic and weapons looked good in the previews.

I see what you’re saying but it doesn’t seem too unrealistic

it was still the best scene of the movie

Attached: 1998.webm (740x400, 2.87M)

Wait exactly how rushed was their training?

They were setting up an ambush point.

There now stop being an autistic baby

Those guys were paratroopers, I doubt paratroopers were that retarded

WHats the movie?

Vlcsnap (2019)

What wall?

It was fast, but regardless of that WW2 was just the very beginning of humanity learning to use small unit tactics.

We had to learn everything. WW2 was part of that process, soldiers today get trained in small unit maneuvers and tactics we learned from the Germans in WW2. So it makes sense that your average ww2 soldier has about the same tactical knowledge as a 14 year old at a paintball field, you were basically taught how to aim, fire, and prime grenades. Take cover and keep your head down.

Honestly those were some brave dudes. We dont get many men like them anymore, willing to rush into hell after running through some obstacle courses and learning basic marksmanship and basic navigation/manuevering.

>it was still the best scene of the movie
No, that scene was gay as fuck

[spoiler] sneed [/spoiler]

Where does Jow Forums go to watch their movies?

God they did a good job at making me hate that little faggot shithead coward character

piratebay. infinitely more comfy than streaming, no stupid ads every time you pause, and no problems with the stream.

Ww1 taught us small unit tactics you sperg. The interwar years just led to a lull in military spending and training and when America joined they had to mobilise and train a huge number of men in a very short period, with only a year of fighting ww1 to draw from and few experienced men.

The UK had been at war longer in multiple theatre's so it had already drafted most of its manpower, and had it a large number of veterans training new recruits before America even joined

>doesn’t know about the dozens of conflicts the US was in South America between WW1 and WW2

not him but i also don't, examples?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars
They were varying in intensity but American infantry tactics used in ww2 are traced back to the experience gained in these wars.

Have you met a paratrooper recently. They are stone cold retards.

it looks like a hallway judging by the entryway down at the end, maybe the plan was to get out of sight and mow down anyone running through the hall

Op here, you're right. I got drunk yesterday because my cat hat to be put down, and made some threads about nonsense in the process.

>Have you met a paratrooper recently. They are stone cold retards.

Mostly because the collective IQ of the US Military from the top down has plummeted over the last 20 years.

One might say that Americans' collective IQ as a whole has gone down the drain and that the whole country has gone insane.

Attached: US Military before and after 2001.jpg (960x310, 118K)

>Its another Jow Forums autists nitpick a good film thread
Honestly getting bored

Attached: Fun is haram.png (590x618, 53K)

it's stupid shit like cinemasins or even worse, /tv/, that did this to me. i am a monster now, unable to feel even the slightest touch of joy when watching movies that don't are 10000% correct in displaying anything. forever damned to suffer in this eternal darkness, watching movies just to rant about stupid shit like this on the internet.

Attached: ad.jpg (751x469, 40K)

there is legitimately nothing good about SPR. almost every single detail in the film is either a deliberate or careless distortion, created by people who didn't know anything about WW2 and weren't interested in it. sadly this film has caused generations of people to think that it depicts what WW2 was actually like, rather than the retarded pro-american power fantasy it actually is.

>nothing good about SPR
that's just wrong. there's a lot of good things about it, even though they got a shitload of things wrong, some minor, some major. the drama is excellent for example. but yes, it's sad that it had so much impact on so many peoples' perception of the events back then.

>the drama is excellent for example

this is incorrect

no, this is.

He's covering his sector, just sucks his sector is a wall.

Sorry to hear that fren. Hope you got some good memories of him

>I jump out of airplanes at night to get shot at from all directions and left for dead because nobody knows where I am.
t. not retarded.

The guy on the right was intentionally trying to get discharged to get out of the military. The military is probably the most selective institution left in America, it's far easier to get into college.

no way he did get fat for that reason. even if he was a grunt, there's more than enough jobs in any kind of army branch for fat people. why would they kick someone out just because he got fat

I knew a guy who hated being in the navy so much he purposely got fat as fuck and failed all his PRTs in an attempt to get kicked out. Bis chain of command knew he was doing this and started fudging his numbers.
Eventually he got so fat he had to be discharged, but he still ended up with an honorable. The military is dumb

My grandpa never touched an actual rifle until 3 days before he boarded the boat for England.

He boarded the boat for England 24 days after being drafted.

aside from PT, you don't really learn that much in basics. and probably even less back then. being a good soldier is not that hard when you got the commitment and at least half a brain. and in a situation like that back then, 24 days of training don't seem that short.

how did he do? any stories?

>how did he do?
Well, he made it through 2 tours and got home with zero injuries as a tech sergeant so I'm guessing pretty goddamn well.
>any stories?
He didn't speak about his service to anybody until the week I got back from AIT, when he sat me down and explained what he had to do to cope with the fact he killed "hundreds" of people, that he hoped I'd never see the kind of shit he did, and if I did and needed someone to talk to about it that he was there for me.

And I legit believe he killed hundreds of people, he was a 1919 gunner for both D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge.

It's in cat heaven now, user. It's okay if you're an atheist, because cats aren't.

Give it some credit user, it was the first war movie to make a halfway decent attempt at capturing the feeling of war. And in that regard it did pretty well.

>why would they kick someone out just because he got fat
Because it's against their standards, it's a common way for idiots to get out of their contract and go home with a dishonorable discharge. 90% of military recruitment rejections are because people are too fat, btw, it's not nothing to them.

Lmao every recruiter says that stupid ass line. When I was in the military it was filled to the brim with high school and college dropouts.

Depends on your unit. Some guys were in for almost years before they saw action. Later replacements got the quick treatment.

>DD
really? I thought that was for legit criminal shit like drug use theft rape etc, would you really get a DD just for being out of shape?

>DD

isn't that like literally the worst thing to have on your record in the US? worse than being a registered sex offender and shit?

No, hes full of shit. A fatboy discharge is a general discharge. No stigma associated, but it's not an honorable discharge.

That German whose eyes are in shadow has some Turbo Hans going on.

some seal guy was doing joe rogan he said he can't watch any war film cos it's really unrealistic. Like there's never been one real war film. he even bad mouthed Jow Forumss foavurate film sacario

they are all in the other room why did they leave that conselment/cover?

>some seal guy
what is it with american special forces attentionwhoring, aren't they supposed to be super secret and stuff

Navy Seals. More like Navy Squeals.

people only join the seals for the sole purpose of writing books and bragging about it afterwards

>turbo hans

Attached: smug animu.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

it's a seal thing. none of the other branches do it, because they have to understand basic opsec or infantry shit before getting cool kit.

t. goyim cattle

The whole movie is a jew wankfest. The skinhead nazis are not authentic.

archive.org/details/TheLastDaysOfTheBigLie_786

This. Almost anything produced by (((Hollywood))) is like this.

Attached: 1508178405894.jpg (741x1024, 68K)

>t.

Attached: 1551867820078.jpg (1242x1468, 136K)

>heh, didn't you know 1930's Germans acted JUST LIKE modern opponents to the American jewish mafia?
>they shaved their heads and rode Harleys and nobody had brown hair
>bad goyim, learn some history for once, by watching our productions

>there is legitimately nothing good about SPR.

the sounds were on fucking point. you could watch that movie just for the sounds. name literally one movie that has superior sound effects for guns and explosions.

Did he watch Jarhead