Is binary trigger any good ?

is binary trigger any good ?
how fast does it shoot ?

Attached: garbotrigger.jpg (1200x955, 276K)

Twice as fast as you can work your finger.

How to get for cash w/out absurd markup?

>cash
used
>w/o markup
impossible

The Franklin Armory Binary Trigger can shoot fast (Around 700 - 750 rpm), but some tuning is required to get the gun to cycle properly without hammer follow. This can include trying different buffer weights, buffer springs, and different BCGs such as the skeletonized ones.

The Fostech Echo, from what I can tell, shoots a little slower at around (600 - 650 rpm), but is more stupid proof. By design, the chances of getting hammer follow are near zero with the Fostech Echo. Just drop it in and it works.

If you want to shoot as fast as possible, and don't mind having to tune the internals of the rifle to get it to work properly, get the Franklin BFS. If you want something that just works, but won't shoot quite as fast, get the Fostech Echo.

>Teleports into your gun
>nothing personal kid

Attached: 1548925790052.png (3135x1570, 204K)

>teleports into your house
>nothing personal doggo

Attached: F8D8F142-7FFE-4DD6-947C-284E97E7447E.jpg (480x480, 65K)

I got the Franklin. It's a pretty good trigger around 4 lb pull. Basically just doubles your fire rate on binary mode and is a fun range toy.

>a fun range toy.
My local range only allows one shot every 10 seconds.

>Teleports into your building
>nothing personal Mr.officer

Attached: Murrah_Federal_Building_25.jpg (367x278, 35K)

You need a new range

It's a range novelty, if you're using it for anything more than that you're likely retarded

It's the closest thing any of us will get to full auto. Which means if you are interested, buy several now because they will be banned when MSM realizes they exist.

On an AR if tuned right pretty fast.
More gas is your friend, lighter BCG and buffer are your friend, stronger spring is your friend.

Attached: WhatTriggerWhatCan.webm (1152x858, 695K)

I'm curious what cyclic rate I can get with my Edgewater buffer, and lightweight bcg. I assume lots of jams

>cm
I mean, using imperial is understandable given that the target audience for those plans is mostly in the US, but cm is fucking retarded.

Attached: fun.jpg (1138x1095, 66K)

We use the metric system mostly in schools and universities now.

bring a trebuchet team

>only brass-cased ammo allowed

>not painting his rocks with gold spray paint

>not jamming the rock in his bucket with sticky paint

Wrong.