AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

BCM vfg orientation matters edition

Old

Attached: 20190301_153812_HDR-1.jpg (3432x1457, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does a poorfag put pistol light on ar?

I'd put a x300 on a sbr or ar pistol, but nothing over a 14.5" and that is pushing it too

bc even a poorfag might need to be able to see at night

Poorfag should be kept in a cage by its owner

i dont even have a light. i have to envy yours.

should I get one of these?

Attached: image5-1.jpg (660x360, 62K)

Ok boys, lets get this over with. Start posting LMT.
Gotta get the cum out of my system so I can post on this board effectively and with a clear mind.

does it double as a fucking hatchet

Buy my m951

yes!, thats the point

This but unironically

Attached: 20190205_140757.jpg (2018x1296, 2.19M)

>I just realized backwards bcm grip fadfags are cats
>pic relevant

Attached: 1549624593913.jpg (750x495, 43K)

i would disagree and say that it is in fact, pointless.

Don't mis(You) me ever again.

t. too poor to afford a BCM stubby

yes, but on the other hand i dont give a fuck.
btw are you getting a sandman?

Yeah still in jail, filed last may

nice. i got mine a few weeks ago, also filed in may. im actually about to go swap something on my ar right now. i got a innovative arms war upper but it shortstrokes on the suppressed setting. kind of dumb bc thats the whole reason i got it.

Yeah for the last couple weeks I've been thinking any week now

the s?

the absolute state of fadfags. btfo'd so hard they've gone insane...

I didn't know bullying over a $20 piece of plastic could cut so deep you'd meme on yourself this hard.

post rifle, lets see what fads youre following

Yep

I want KAC to take me in the way of a woman

I just lurk here. :)

Attached: IMG_20190206_153611.jpg (1368x1920, 1.85M)

Sounds like someone can't afford an LMT.

>twisting sling on the stock,

fucking fadfags cant use a sling properly, trying to look like uber operators, im surprised you didnt wrap it with blue tape

sounds like you can afford an RPD kit with a pre-ban barrel because you bought an LMT.
keeps it from getting tangled up in the safe or getting in the way of mag changes at the range, can be easily unwrapped and slung for ATV rides ;) get with the times gramps, backwards bcm fad is already out of style, sling cheekpad is the new "in" thing.

Attached: 20180520_123116.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

can't* afford an RPD

derp

why are the lmt shills so aggressive with their lmt shilling on this board? why does it seem like they have so much interest in everybody getting on the lmt train. why do so many lmt posts smack of effort?

why are the lmt haters so aggressive with their lmt hating on this board? why does it seem like they have so much interest in everybody getting on the lmt hate train. why do so many lmt hate posts smack of effort?

heres a guide for poorfags that want to stick it to corporations or bring out their inner nigger to get gucci stuff

>apply for amazon.com store credit card
>make sure you have good credit and add a few zeroes depending your income on the application
> f approved youre looking at a 4-10k credit limit
>order high priced optics
>switch them with chink shit and return
>get your money back
>order high price optics, lights or other gucci gear and report the package stolen (note you can only get away with this a few times, if you space it out and buy things in between) and get your money back
>repeat the same process using your normal credit card and different address ( a friend or family members)
>congrats youve acquired enough optics /accessories (depending on what you ordered, to sell them cheaper than anyone else and have enough to buy a good rifle, keep an optic and light for yourself)

PLEASE NOTE DONT FUCK OVER THIRD PARTY SELLERS TRYING TO RUN A BUSINESS, MAKE SURE AMAZON SELLS THE ITEM. PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THE RETURN DEPARTMENT DONT CHECK THE ITEMS, THEY JUST TOSS THEM BACK INTO THE INVENTORY, 95% OF THE TIME AMAZON WILL REFUND OR REPLACE STOLEN SHIT.

post nose

no, you antisemite. I worked for them while finishing college,it was the only job that let me change my schedule according to my class schedule. its slave labor worse than walmart, fuck them.

Does anyone make this upper? M16A1 carbine, 14.5", a2 flash hider, tear drop forward assist, A1 rear sight

Attached: 499px-ColtM653Carbine.jpg (499x157, 21K)

based and nigger pilled

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

your camera needs more vaseline on the lens

because emotions sell firearms.

If you convince a group of people that they need to buy a certain rifle in order to impress people (ie strangers on the internet) they will dip into their life savings to make the purchase.

Plus once people own the rifle they'll be emotionally invested in it due to their financial investment, so to fit in they'll contribute to shilling.

A good shill can convince an army of people who will never use their rifle in a professional capacity to pay gvmt contractor prices for a rifle that's just "good"

Any recommendations for heavy 16 inch 5.56 barrels? Best friend is retarded and doesn’t want an AR unless it’s heavy as fuck. Wanting to build him an AR tailored to him with side charger, heavy barrel and wood furniture for his wedding. Just having a hard time tracking down heavy barrels.

Attached: IMG_20190311_173740.jpg (1343x1920, 2.71M)

>semi rpd
>bench shooting it
>shitty range
YIKES!

Yeah, build it yourself.

How do you like the razor? I want to buy one

how do you know it isn't full auto?

Best mid tier glass. Go for it, won't regret.

Because if you had money for a FA one you wouldnt be bitching about LMT

alright I'll shop around. What's a good price for one?

Prices dropped recently because gen 3 is dropping soon

when have I bitched about LMT? I'm sure they make a good AR but why would I buy something I don't want?

Attached: 20170912_144126.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Source?

>order bipod on ebay one week ago
>suppose to come by today
>hasnt even shipped yet
>message person
>they finally make a shipping label
REEEEEEEEE FUCK SHIT EBAY SELLERS

You have to forgive him, Karl is living rent free in his head

Attached: 42468813_489932224851476_6571698868360061685_n.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

well, now you can order an atlas from amazon and switch it with the chink bipod

lewis looks like a sexual deviant predator.

How much experience do you have with 'sexual deviant predators'?

Attached: j.png (800x500, 494K)

says the literal sexual predator on Jow Forums

nice black kettle

christ, the karl lewis defense force is fast.

Can someone link a guide similar to this but for ARs?
pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

Attached: 1551866573406.jpg (1187x1500, 263K)

Oi cunts, what’s the best way to construct an A1 upper?
>extra points for ease of construction

>i got a innovative arms war upper but it shortstrokes on the suppressed setting. kind of dumb bc thats the whole reason i got it.
Giddy had one of these. He decided to dremel his gas port

Griffin Arms flashcomp or SureFire WarComp? I’m pinning it so it’s important. I’m not using a suppressor because I live in cuckifornia and I’m not leaving for a while

fuck off m8

Sounds like a great way to get arrested

for what? amazon arent the cops yet

Don't do this. This post glows so hard it woke me from my nap.

this shit has been going on for years, sellers call it "product laundering" even when provided with proof amazon tells the seller to get bent and sides with the customer. whatever amazon loses is a drop in the bucket for them.

how do think I got my Nightforce optic? wont say what model, sice I post here.

Daily reminder foregrips angled at 89.9 degrees are not vertical foregrips

Attached: B44AE2AF-EC59-461D-8F24-39248FC6FB7D.jpg (4032x1614, 1.93M)

leave your trip on while you embarrass yourself :)

Pic related
Putting the foregrip on the bottom rail is just a fad

Attached: 1550714781738.png (610x613, 107K)

I don't think the ATF ever actually came out and said that.

that's a hefty .223 there, son. You should just get a mini 14 instead, they're just as good and a lot lighter

God damn that rifle is 8.5/10
Just missing sling, beamz, and can. What barrel? BFH CHF 14.5' ELW?
How do you like the Razor? Have you ever had/used an Elcan 1/4x?

Attached: DSC03304.jpg (4109x2905, 2.96M)

jeff bezos doesnt give a shit about amazon fraud, doubt the glowbois care either

Fuck off and die with your xterra you stupid nigger.

I suck dick and like KAC

damn, thats a nice ash clone.

what can?
they only drill one size for the suppressed setting so they make sure it's small enough for high back pressure cans which leave low back pressure cans under gassed.

it's really east to remove the valve and drill out the port, just make sure to take as small steps as possible

hmm, I wonder what youll do with a LONG, BLACK, KAC VFG

PlasticGoy will insert it into his anus

>Neither name, post, nor trip right
They're not sending their best.

Attached: sr-15_carbinmode2_zoom.jpg (528x414, 54K)

I'd sit on that vfg like I sit on wuggys concussed dick

>What barrel? BFH CHF 14.5' ELW?
Yes, balance is perfect even with the admittedly heavy razor. Scalar is crazy light to compensate. Impressed with the clarity of the razor, no aberations or distortion at 6x that I've been able to detect, almost like looking through an ACOG. It's bright as fuck too for not being a collimated dot. Never used an elcan or even seen one in person

why doesn't this general have a helpful OP with useful links and information like every other general ever?

>why doesn't this general have a helpful OP with useful links and information like every other general ever?
hahaha where do you think you are faggot? How fucking new are you?

Attached: A2s Killer Laughing with mummy.jpg.png.jpg (523x523, 25K)

Because we don't need a pastebin just to link to LMT's website

as that max's boyfriend?

I pretty much just scroll down skimming for the words LMT or KAC. Thats where the gold be at
I want the gold
Give me the gold

Oh shit ayycog coming soon.

just do this, enjoy your gucci LMT or KAC

Ayyycog first brain second

Trip on DP

Because there's this insistence on "Custom to order" builds etc, even though it's pretty much always the same suggestions.

I dunno but has anyone ever noticed this retarded happa is the only person I've ever seen whose face is half white features and half asian features split down the middle.

Attached: two faces in one.png (945x702, 566K)

Seems like a bad idea to mount an optic on a handguard.

Never handled one that seemed stiff enough if you're loading it up with a bipod or even leaning on it against any sort of hard cover.

Attached: 1467078611445.png (625x626, 86K)

>memeolithic
>worrying where the optic is mounted
OOF

holy fuck, I noticed something was off about him, couldnt pin point it, good eye user, hes like a fucking chimera cat lol

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-09-14_at_10.44.10_AM_large.png (437x480, 450K)

Brights

Attached: 1552349827694.jpg (2160x3840, 2.59M)