Mike DeWine Signs HB86 Into Law

ohiogunowners.org/mike-dewine-signs-hb86-into-law/?fbclid=IwAR2MNDhFklrgHJVU-bsXRRrQct0e90l-3Y8E5kpn8Uy5jHXiPSfPLDQXbqg

Welp now you can stop bitching about not being able to get shockwaves and other like-weapons Ohiofags.

Attached: 1024px-Ohio_in_United_States.svg.png (1024x634, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buckeyefirearms.org/mossberg-590-shockwave-legal-ohio
youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as an ohioan, its great that we can get those now. in general, they shouldnt have been prohbitied in the first place, just fucking dumb.
as a gun owner, i dont care, i never cared for those shotgun "pistols", but good for others i guess.

>More importantly, House Bill 86’s emergency clause language goes into effect immediately and prevents last year’s HB228 from classifying AR15’s and many commonly-owned firearms from becoming classified as “dangerous ordnance” when its enactment date of March 28th comes around.
>classifying AR15's
>AR15's

A fucking "editor" can't even into writing.

That is great and all now give us Constitutional carry like KY just got.

I’m happy for you Ohio, my only hope in Commiefornia is that enough people buy ARs and AKs that they become too commonly owned to ban

Thank god, I’m planning on moving back to the Midwest after my mil career ends.

t. Former ohiofag based in the Southwest

>Gozaimasu!
Congratulations you magnificent bastards!

Attached: ohaiyo sampai.jpg (1024x1024, 195K)

Dewine is just giving us ohioans a rim job before he fucks us hard with his .18 cent per gallon gas tax hike

You could before anyway. This just cements it for the retards who didn't know how to read the laws.

Make NO mistake, Dewine is more anti-2A than most people would guess! Having said that HELL YES, I am moving back to America in a few months and this means I can make my shockwave/brace/minishell package

I am so happy ffffuck yes

Attached: 1519875674990.jpg (1024x635, 73K)

you're the fucking retard, it is now actually legal, Mossberg/Brownells not shipping these to Ohio wasn't a fucking mistake on their part. They just passed this law making them illegal... Guess why dipshit?

Because retards like you can't comprehend that there was no state definition of "shotgun" that would make title I firearms subject to regulations under the term, and that the only reason this legislation came into effect was so brainlet invalids had it spelled out in a very slow methodical third grade way so even YOU can understand it?

ex NYer that moved to Ohio a few years back

its nice not to get absolutely plowed by the governor day in and day out

Attached: 1551947667656.png (371x532, 281K)

>that they become too commonly owned to ban
well black rifles/pistols in semi-auto are already just that so since he AR-15 is just one of many types of that then this is already the case. They still will pass bans and then they will go back to twerking and yelling about racism and the wage gap or whatever else catches their attention, we will fight their bs a lot longer than they are willing to fight and since ignorance is the hallmark of people who push gun control they will eventually just "sunset" all over again.

When did BIG EAT stop being Ohio's Governor anyway

buckeyefirearms.org/mossberg-590-shockwave-legal-ohio

Attached: 1510421739412.jpg (370x229, 39K)

there cant be many jews in ohio.
how did this happen?

allthough I have heard the blacks there are positively feral. nothing but horror stories about toledo and youngstown.
tell me about the blacks and jews of ohio. how bad are things really?

Attached: aipac 1.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

Avoid north east and north west ohio, everywhere else is alright, even Columbus... well except for Cincinnati.

Read very, very carefully the actual legislation at hand there instead of treating some random nobody's assertion on a fuddforum as fact without understanding the logic behind it.

Once again, that whole premise relies on them being classified as shotguns. They are not shotguns, there is no definition of shotgun in the ORC. They are federally defined as "firearm" and are legally separated from "shotguns" on an already established level that isn't reliant on """common use""" bullshit. That's the entire point. Please pay attention.

Our inner cities aren't any worse than any other states. Definitely not as bad as Detroit or Chicago. Plenty of gangs, drugs and the usual bs. Toledo is bad because of its proximity to Detroit. Youngstown is just a crappy city with large prisons close by. Downtown Cleveland is actually pretty nice, but the outskirts are bad.

It's weird how Columbus is huge city surrounded by cornfields and farms, I saw a pack of coyotes just walking down the street in near proximity to downtown wtf, Ohio is weird.

>almost thought this was going to be a panic thread because dewine is a bit of a RINO

phew...fuck you op you scared me

jews only really live in one part of the state in beachwood and its not the largest community. plus they arent as liberal as east coasters

>Cleveland is actually pretty nice
youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY