Go to Cabela’s to look at some straight pull bolt actions that just arrived

>go to Cabela’s to look at some straight pull bolt actions that just arrived
>while looking a guy wearing a leather trench coat, punisher shirt, belt buckle and shoes and also wore a dog collar around his neck
>shopping for an AK
Anyone else have these experiences while shopping for funs

Attached: BDACAFD0-4C4C-43D5-8F76-B37F091785A5.gif (320x240, 2.45M)

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT

No. I usually get the opposite, a cop in uniform who just happens to be “on break.” Car running and everything. I honestly could care less, but shut your fucking car off

>Dog collar
Why do people wear these

To let normal people know to avoid their crazy asses.

because they want to let everyone know how many miles of dog cock they put in their throat on a weekly basis.

If female, love of anal.
If male, love of anal but only if it's from Trent Reznor.

Hahaha

Heh

Story invalid without pictures
you carry a camera in your pocket everywhere you go
you are either a liar, a disappointment, or both

hi Not Important

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>you are either a liar, a disappointment, or both
Camera is busted in my phone and he was right next to me so I really couldn’t unless you want him to see me or have blurry photo

BOTH IT IS

Sorry I didn’t take his photo for you to jack off too

Attached: 68830FA5-6D6F-4EF5-A0A8-D9BE9E5EDBA5.jpg (1023x1023, 58K)

Goddammit Carlos.

I thought that was chokers

I had this happen when I was picking up lowers. The guy actually said he was getting bullied at school too much.

Cabela’s has straight pulls?

Chokers are similar, but indicate a desire to be facefucked, not assfucked

Oh so what does missionary have

Kek

Attached: a18hol13rs_detail.jpg (1200x1200, 40K)

They got some Swiss guns earlier this month or at least mine did

The only 2 constants at my local cabellas are an ar with a punisher skull engraved on it and a pink camo ar that takes glock mags, theyve been there as long as i can remember, maybe since the place was built

It’s like a white trash Excalibur, waiting for the right people of Wal-Mart tier couple to come in with money gleaned from a workplace disability suit involving some kind of landscaping accident.

Attached: 1544693100560.jpg (650x1000, 221K)

Is it an outpost?

A trench coat is enough to suffice, frankly. I wear one specifically to keep people away and it works like a charm.

Nice

Sex thing

Popular among women at a Swinger's House party.
You have to try it at least once.

Been nearly 12 years since me and the Mrs got freaky...
Dang teenagers ruined our social life.
We still fuck each other plenty enough, but she isn't interested in other men or even women anymore.
Certainly isn't interesting in sharing me with another woman.
She got possessive.
At least she is cool with my gun budget.

I already know collars are fun, I enjoy wearing them but haven't brought it up with my current snugglefriend because it's a little embarassing. Never been to a swinger party tho, I get performance anxiety pretty easily (iykwim) so prolly not the best place for me

Jesus fucking Christ, degenerate fucks.

My name is Rusty
Rusty Shackleford

Found the religitard.

why do boomers always think we want to hear about their disgusting middle-aged sex

People can be anti-degenerate without be religious you fuckhead.

Your filthy hedonistic boomer ways are what caused the downfall of our society. Kys faggot.

Found the AIDS-riddled degenerate who runs off of Bill Maher memes and his mom telling him he’s special.