Join USMC infantry, get slayed in Bridgeport, get my asshole gaped in 29, sit on dicks in Yuma...

>Join USMC infantry, get slayed in Bridgeport, get my asshole gaped in 29, sit on dicks in Yuma. Go on two gay deployments

>end up getting out without stacking a single body.

Feels bad man

Attached: 7CCAE391-547C-4FD5-9114-920F3E1B72FF.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
you can still stack bodies, don't be down

What were the deployments

There's plenty of clocktowers to climb.

If it makes you feel better every actual badass I've ever met has been fucking miserable.

First was a UDP to Korea. Second one was a MEU, shittiest place we went to was Djibouti, everywhere else was cushy

Not actually deployments then you fuckin mong

Fight me queer, it’ll only make me feel better

getting into drug trafficking would have allowed you more opportunity to execute operations against opposition

>is marine
>calls others queer

Why does this happen to people? Out of my high school group of friends (4 of us), 3 went into the marine corps as infantrymen , and I went army infantry. One friend went on a MEU and never even went shoreside, 1 friend never went anywhere, and 1 friend went to South Africa for 22 days for a training exercise. I went to Afghanistan.

I thought marines were suppose to deploy more?

More Marines died in Korea than in Iraq and Afghan combined.

Attached: 12141CFB-1820-4738-B341-16BCE23F28C3.jpg (599x475, 21K)

In like... the 50's

I honestly think it’s because the USMC is kinda just a show horse. No offense, but they only really get to be utilized when shit actually hits the fan AKA huge invasions and shit

I want to see dead chinks go outside and kill a Chinese today

No chinks should feel safe in America Chinese blood will fill the streets

I was really surprised by this. Because I remember when we were all enlisting, my friends were pushing me so hard to join the marines saying we’d destroy people and all of that shit. I wanted to go into the army because I wanted to be a paratrooper (I didn’t get airborne school :( ). I really couldn’t believe that out of 3 marine infantrymen, none of them went to a combat zone. This was back in 2010 too

Join the club guy, anyone who enlisted within the last six or seven years literally has almost no chance for a combat deployment. Just the roll of the dice, if anything re enlist and wait out the peace time

That's because the Marines excel at propaganda, it's the only reason they get people to join

>join US Army intelligence, go to summer camp at Fort Jackson, get stationed at two luxurious resort garrisons, have the opportunity to deploy but turn it down because I'm a dumbass and my gf was moving to be with me

I might stack myself tbhwydesu. That was such a mistake. Now I'm going to school and being a fat civilianfag who can't let go of his service identity.

Attached: koutcast.jpg (2560x1080, 298K)

If you weren't N/S you should anhero

You still have the girl right? If not, off yourself beta cuck boy

>telling him to re-enlist at 29
Shit advice
I think you’re right. It almost worked on me desu, one of my friends graduated boot camp before I went to MEPS, and he invited me to his family day and graduation at Parris Island. I was super impressed by it and was seriously thinking about telling my recruiter I didn’t want to continue and I would go to the marines. I’m really grateful I didn’t do that desu

Nah I dumped her after cheating on her with a 19yo. Women are overrated.

>Be me, get to SOI
>Break elbow T-10 of ITB
>Dropped to Lima T-15
>Sit at Lima for 6 months until MRI
>MRI reveals torn UCL
>Sit for another 3 months Lima
>After 9 months Lima, recommended for Med Board
>EAS 2 months later

feels bad man

I turned down a deployment to ski because skiing fucking rocks

Oof guy

Attached: 960C1721-9AE0-4C40-8262-48C24FCB5041.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

They told us during bootcamp that the majority of us will never deploy even during a time of war. And what do you know they were right. 4 years and didn't do shit

The girl you cheated with is a nigger fucker you bottom of the barrel scumbag.

>white knighting my ex
lmao virgin loser

Nah, she's a redhead and married now. She was visiting her sister (one of my married frens, an NCO in my unit).

I wasn't married to my gf, dummy. And tbhwyfamalam I had already decided I wasn't going to marry her. It just turned out she wasn't the one. This is okay.

Ain't no fun if the targets ain't shootin' back.

>They told us during bootcamp that the majority of us will never deploy even during a time of war.
For real? When was this though?

>Join USAF in 2002
>Fucking backshop weapons mechanic for aircraft
>Serve in the honor guard burying boomers
>Volunteer to augment security forces on base
>Like it a lot, have expert pistol/expert rifle badges
>Go shooting with security forces cops on base with our guns on the base range
>Security Master asks if I want to deploy to Iraq working with Security Forces
>Volunteer
>Patrolling in gun trucks up to 10K off base
>Have top secret security clearance from working on nuclear capable weapons systems
>OSI tasks me to work with them
>OK
>Suddenly I am a "designated marksmen" who just has an M16 with a ACOG. I am god to other Air Force POG's.
>Working with Air Force members wearing fucking Ranger tabs and weird shit
>OSI is working with CIA and black badge contractors
>Delivering monster sums of money to tribal chiefs and elders, construction companies from India building secret CIA drone runways out in the fucking sticks
>Bribe the nomadic goat herders who used to be the river people in southern Iraq near Nasiriyah who Saddam damned up their water
>help deliver VIp's like the republican guard who will be the new Iraqi armies pilots and officers who have combat experience fighting Iran for ten years who are being trained on new American airframes, but everyone else in Iraq wants to revenge kill

That was just the beginning of my first tour in Iraq. Shit was ridiculous.

Attached: DSC00658.jpg (2048x1536, 1.24M)

Pretty much the same. The closest I got to death was being in Ospreys in Yuma and almost getting blown up by retards.
Thailand was pretty tits though.

I was army infantry. Spent 12 months in Afghanistan. Patrolled everyday. A couple of close calls with IEDs, 1-2 instances of very poorly aimed rocket attack, never shot at with small arms

Tfw I never got my CIB

Attached: A7858E97-F8C1-4161-BE46-4C3654BBB244.png (1013x1072, 503K)

jealous. :{ I enlisted way too late. The war was already winding down when I was at my first unit.

>hadji surrenders or runs every time I get close enough to earn a knife kill
No knife kill, no combat jump. Fuck my life.

Attached: 3A54F2EF-339B-4B6B-8315-851EEFBE0525.gif (500x320, 446K)

Look Ma a stupid boot.

>larping on Jow Forums

Prove your salt or move on, wog

I was in Helmand in 2010 as an 11 faggot. Get to parade rest. Not that I am any more special than the salt dogs that were stuck out there with us in fighting season.

>enlist to be a ranger
>find out army a shit and drop RASP portion of my contact
>get married during airborne school to girl I met in basic
>sent to Italy
>whole fucking unit is a nightmare/joke
>tell the army I have anxiety and they honorably discharge me with Benes
>come back to the states become a cop and actually get to see combat and stack bodies

Attached: 2369.jpg (1240x1855, 215K)

jesus christ shut up neverserved.
>inb4 zogbot

Last time I checked,USMC>Army

Attached: 510B18EC-6ADA-4641-BAAF-3DC22B077D6E.jpg (270x408, 48K)

You did something to lose that option 40. They never have enough bodies.

>neverserved
nice try buttboi I did my time in the Army like a real man

0311 you stupid fuck. Today is 0311 afterall.

They asked if anyone didn't want to do it and I said yeah fucking me

What do you do these days? Besides for shitpost on Jow Forums

I’m a Navy POG. I’ve met three people that have been in the shits. One of my RDCs did IA and spent two years in Afghanistan, another did aboard Search and Seizure and had a couple close calls with pirates. A Marine StaffStg in Pensacola had been in long enough to have deployed to Iraq. What he told our class (because one of the Marines wanted to change his MOS from a comfy Avionics MOS to an infantry MOS) was this
>there is no war right now. The only thing you as marines would be doing is training over and over again. Let’s say you wanna to go MARSOC or Recon their retention rate is extremely low because those guys destroy their bodies training, and if you made 99% of the time you’d be training other countries special forces and what not, because there is no war right now. And at the end of the day, some of you, nothing personal, are bitch made. I’ve seen death, and while I don’t have PTSD like a lot of orher guys, watching your friends, or even that asshole you didn’t like, die is no fun. And at the end of the day, you might want to change your MOS to an infantry one and they might give you motor tug or some bullshit. So fix planes. It pays well in the civilian world
My friend in Army Intel has told me a lot of his bootcamp friends that were infantry have actually gone to Afghanistan. One guy from my boxing gym before I joined went to the Korengal Valley. So I guess
Tl;dr : Army infantry is the way to go if you want the slight chance of actually seeing some shit. Muhhreen infantry is a meme.

did your squadron have CPETs

>Tfw enlisted at 27 after being married with a kid on the way
>went reserves
>backshop Hydro
>dream of being Intel or Aircrew
>6'9"
>too tall for Aircrew
>hate civilian life, suffer through the months for my UTAs
>UTAs are boring, dream of something bigger

Even if I get an ART job, i'm still unsure if I want it. I still dream of being active and doing something cool in Intel, drone operator, or somehow get the waivers nessecary for an enlisted flightcrew position. You lived my dream man.

11 series is army infantry you crayon eating retard.

post your CAB fobbit

how many marines are in Afg right now? Or even deployed to a combat zone? Oh right.

Work at a gay veterans non-profit currently and try not to kill myself. . Looking to go fed with CBPO

What the fuck is wrong with you guys who marry females you met in basic?

I’ll let you touch it if you want

Attached: 83E2D644-1A05-4227-BD2E-9B2838824DA3.jpg (900x1494, 696K)

Are you so boot that you have never heard someone refer to being an "11" or a "51" or "31"? Jesus christ? Are you seriously still shitting 3rd phase chow.

I dunno. Happily married for four years now though. The BAH was dope while it lasted.

It can’t be much more than a couple hundred if that

0311 Infantry Marines usually refer themselves as an '11 as a form of shorthand when speaking to other Marines.

No touching boot.

Attached: CAR.jpg (2160x1200, 215K)

I’ll get that one day old man.. One day

I’d say Artillary guys have the best chance right now. At least they are shelling terrorists in Syria

You might be the dumbest dude on this board right now to think that the big army would be better than batt

At least you’re happy. The people I knew that got married so early in their careers to thots they met at basic or A school are all divorced and got cucked to oblivion.

Listen up young men. If you really want to get into some shit this day and age, become a cop. Your enemies out number your allies and your brothers fight everyday.

Marines refer to MOS my the numbers, Army refers to MOS by other monikers.

For example we call 11Cs "chucks", but call 11Bs "11 bang bangs", 19Ks as "fatass", and 19Ds as "faggot".

Maybe, but not in this political climate unless you end up on the color wheel.

I am Civ Div as fuck right now but it was always nice rolling around in chucks with a 10 ribbon stack as a Terminal Lance

Dude I was at benning 16 fucking years ago. Stupid ass jarheads.

A boot can be as old as time, they are still a boot.

>First was a UDP to Korea. Second one was a MEU
>deployments

I think you're confusing those with combat deployments crayon crusher

Attached: actuallyits22.jpg (663x639, 57K)

>brothers
>enemies
did you know that you look like the biggest faggot in the world to people who are actually paid to do what you pretend to do? Go dress up in more 5.11 tac shit and post about your deployment to the hood on insta. cops like you make every cop look like a wannabe. Just be proud that you're a peacekeeper. You aren't a warfighter. It's respectable to do the job that you do without pretending you get paid to get in firefights every damn day my man

I gave up on that dream. I'm just gonna get my DNAP and try out for SOST.

Attached: CAR.jpg (1080x1920, 328K)

It was not easy. We really had to work hard in the beginning. We are both realistic about our situation and have made a real love out of it.

Why the fuck are you pretending to be me?

Maybe in the corps or penal system. We don’t have “bootcamp”.

Explain yourself right now autismo

Boot stands for "barely out of training" It is used to refer to people who have never seen combat.

he was the other soldier that was fucking your gf

So much faggotry in this thread. But glad I’m not the only one suffering

Attached: 2ACBA4B8-FE12-437E-A00C-47E96BFC7E38.jpg (740x328, 58K)

You’re generation is literally the reason that the USMC Today sucks cock, thanks you old fucking cunt

Attached: 72AD3A4C-6A6B-44D7-9430-3CAB41A677D1.png (750x1334, 2.97M)

Dude lost a few screws but dam did it take a crew to take him out. 7/10 final stand

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x728, 102K)

Your*

Why because we used up all the fun? or broke so many rules by killing civies and raping people that they made it gay for yall?

If so, you're welcome.

Dude had a brain tumor, which attributed to him going on a spree.

untrue, unless the Army has gotten that much gayer in 10 years... wait...

We live in peaceful times right now. I doubt anyone is seeing much action except some Meme SEALs or some shit.

Both, and fuck you very much

Godamn why are you guys so damn stupid it’s your for fucks sake.

But there really are both Army and Marine artillary units in Iraq that are firing rounds into Syria.

user. This is sweet. If you can do this in the military maybe I can do it while not. Thanks for giving me hope

Sorry man, (not really) I thought I had missed all the war fun myself because I wasn't in the invasion or fallujah or anything and was getting sent to gay ass Afghanistan. Well low and behold Helmand back then was pretty ballin. I might give you some never uploaded pictures from patrol as repayment.

Attached: P4170344.jpg (3648x2736, 2.19M)

>mfw will never shell some isis scum or other towel heads because I chose an avionics rate in the navy because I was thinking about the future and not laying down the law on some sand people.

I’m curious though how many units are there. Like what would be the average joes chances to see some action if they signed up for an artilary MOS

>Being a fat pig enforcing gun control laws
>Being a selfish lazy shit sack with a good complex
Fuck off

You guys fucked up in fallujah. Be grateful you didn’t buy it in that shithole.

Not sure, i’d imagine not to many though

I’m still holding out hope

Why not push for selection? Delta is open annually, isn't it? There's no saying you'd make it. In fact, it's doubtful. But you might as well go for fucking broke. Either make it, or utterly mangle yourself in the attempt. There's honor in that. And pain, but also honor.