New estimates show that there's 412 - 660 million firearms in the U.S...

New estimates show that there's 412 - 660 million firearms in the U.S, not the 300 million that the media constantly states.

weaponsman.com/?p=33875

>"ATF maintains a system, introduced in 1999, called Access 2000 or A2K (GAO report; details are in the .pdfs linked at that .html link). This system allows voluntarily participating manufacturers, importers and wholesalers (no retailers) to enter their firearms by the identifying data that goes on a 4473 directly into an ATF computer. The firms can’t see the data on this system, they can only feed it in."

>"As of 2 October, 2015, the data in A2K included 252,433,229 records, representing one firearm each. That means that at least those 250 million firearms have been manufactured, or imported, or sold at wholesale in approximately 15 years."

>"Applying the Pareto Principle, it is possible, probable even, that a small percentage of high volume manufacturers and jobbers produce the largest percentage of the nation’s new firearms. Selecting 80/20 as a rule, which seems improbably generous over the lifespan of A2K, during this period these 66 FFLs produced 80% of all firearms traffic. Thus, the 252 million is 80% of 315 million new-to-the-market firearms."

>"One easy thing we can do is add 2016’s numbers, because we know they can’t be included in A2K’s 1999-2015 data set....According to the FBI, there have been 19,872,694 NICS completed through 30 Sep, 2016; and NSSF adjusts that to a conservative 10,837,308. Using a conservative algorithm to extend these numbers through the end of the year, we get 26,496,925 from FBI and 14,449,744 with NICS."

>"At this point we have a reasonable and very conservative, very low estimate of 329 million new firearms to the US market 1999-2016."

>"We can make a SWAG that about half the guns in circulation are pre-1999 (about 660 million)"

We need to bump up those rookie numbers, boys!

Attached: Bump Up Those Numbers.png (768x460, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/48324/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Confiscation is basically impossible at this point, now we need to ensure younger generations come to love guns too. As a zoomer, I try to introduce my peers to shooting whenever possible. I have converted 3. Are you doing your part?

can you teach me how to floss?

Attached: 1539524211273.jpg (443x455, 96K)

No but I can teach you how to do the default fortnite dance.

It would probably be a better idea to focus on the media and it's manipulation of other countries. In my country it's quite common for me to be reading the news online, see an article titled something like "5 dead in workplace shooting", open it concerned that shit just went down in another state, then find out that it was actually in Memphis and the article was written by CNN.

Americans don't seem to notice or talk about this, which is a shame since the whole point of America in the first place was freedom for all, not freedom for whoever happened to be born American. It's hard to justify more gun rights in your country when you aren't willing to tackle the literal anti-gun propaganda being thrown at mine.

It will be illegal for younger generations to possess them and they will turn them in for fortnite skins and goybux.

>TFW my millennial nephew bought his first CC pistol today and applied for his CCW.

Attached: Noice.jpg (799x533, 55K)

>literally half a billion guns

Gotta pump those numbers up m8s

>the whole point of America in the first place was freedom for all, not freedom for whoever happened to be born American
Imagine being this naive and uninformed

I bet its closer to 1 billion. the number of milsurps, antiques, 80% ARs, and illegal guns could be massive. not to mention you only do one NICS check per transaction and that could be more than one gun.

I never said that you had to take in niggers.

I've thought about this before, there has got to be close to a billion firearms in the USA. Why would you make the assumption that half the firearms in circulation are pre99 and just just go ahead and call it 600 million? A lot of used firearms get sold person to person and plenty of old timers have had huge collections for 20+ years. Very conservative is correct I think they're way off

>Twice as many guns as there are people
Glorious

Attached: 1448514320559.gif (800x800, 681K)

You could be right, but at the end of the day we will never know with 100% certainly how many guns are in the U.S.

Attached: 1548759569372.jpg (960x958, 143K)

thats like 75% of the world firearm population, including le and military MERICA

Attached: clownpieceamerica.png (1280x1009, 1.56M)

About billions hive mind my based friend

>freedom for all, not freedom for whoever happened to be born American
you got it all wrong, dude. america was supposed to be for white (see: protestant, germanic ethnic stock) men of good moral character, and their families. everyone else can get fucked and taste our oppression.

Attached: 1542067940713.jpg (682x600, 144K)

>The firms can’t see the data on this system, they can only feed it in."
Lmao sureeee

I'm of European descent, do you believe that I don't deserve as much freedom as you do?

Attached: 1515667458816.png (362x447, 174K)

Thank you based PSA

>wife and her mother got their CCW last week
>are already carrying erryday everywhere
>we may get a Democrat next election, but gun community will just get stronger
>my states new governor is lame duck because of house and senate

What a time we live in, lads.

Attached: 03a.jpg (509x385, 36K)

It's hard to track numbers when so many are never being used and increasingly concentrated in the hands of a minority of the population. Gun ownership rate keeps going down, the only people buying guns anymore are those who already collect them.
And of course, they'll never save you from the police when they come for them ;)

Got a source for your bullshit? At least the article OP posted cites sources.

Attached: 1544137697571s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>Americans don't seem to notice or talk about this
Probably 90%+ of Americans pay exactly zero attention to other countries media and politics. Our ancestors left Europe because they were treated like shit. Your ancestors were also treated like shit and stayed. It is in your culture to willingly puts up and even support government oppression of its people, because that is what your ancestors have always done. Don't ever compare your people to Americans again nor think that there is hope for them.

These are rookie numbers. WE NEED TO GO HIGHER!

Attached: pile-of-guns[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>changing the point and using hotwords to look smart

at least you're accepted on Jow Forums

come on, one BILLION. HERE WE COME

Attached: 1473220181977.gif (400x225, 922K)

Please consider suicide, you communist nigger cunt.

Attached: Noose Option.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I have four AR-15s and I put another one together as a form of stress relief. I always keep $500 on hand to do this.
If they ban AR-15s and try to confiscate them, I will keep the first one I put together and give the rest to people I know would either hide it or wouldn't get raided just to fuck with this illegal seizure shit.

Attached: F52D6B6B-4638-4CC3-8943-0F34A5A7A66C.jpg (500x342, 107K)

OP literally says this in his post, bro. I think we are all working on it!

Last 3 digits is how many millions of gunz are in the US

Attached: 1531607386448.jpg (622x640, 94K)

I hate you.

Attached: 1522060527090.png (600x600, 577K)

one two three four im gonna shoot you nigger in the door

Attached: 1539296317669.png (990x682, 580K)

Go be a faggot somewhere else, basedboy.

Attached: 1549232341031.jpg (612x602, 73K)

Attached: fishing.gif (320x216, 1017K)

I'm excited because everyone is on the NFA train now, pretty much. Most gun stores carry suppressors and stuff. But the next step... That's where it gets fun. Just wait til people realize you can get an explosives license from the ATF just like you can get NFA stuff.

You have to try to curve the floss around the tooth, and slide it gently below the gumline- you don't need huge force here.

Floss is as outdated as HD shotguns. Inter-dental brushes are current year.

Floss fits in narrower spots better and gets beneath the gumline more effectively. With interdental brushes you're a lot more limited.

You do, but it must be earned through blood. And I'm unwilling to be kind about this. You HAD the same freedoms Americans did until recently. You (or your grandfathers) handed them in. There were no gun laws in Europe until the Communist revolutions.

Just let your dental hygienist do it for you twice a year. Works for me

>see: protestant, germanic ethnic stock

Wrong. I’ll give you the Protestantism, the Founders considered only Anglos and Anglo-Saxons to be white. The Germanic and Nordic tribes were specifically listed by Franklin as being nonwhite.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/48324/

>Gun ownership rate keeps going down
I keep seeing this claim, but never if it's the population increase outpacing the amount of new people buying guns.

Considering you'll regularly see articles about how Black/Women/etc is increasing, yet people claim the overall ownership is down.

Attached: 1521598280849.jpg (600x600, 15K)

Ignore the retard, he has to rationalize a way that gun control ends well for his side

It's fucking boomers hoarding all the Lugers. Goddamn bastards.

Maybe you should put the pipe down. That shit is making you null and void. Shooting sports in this country are at an all-time high, millions of new gun owners are taking up arms and recreational shooting each year. The citation you’re getting your info from is old, limited in scope, biased, and inaccurate. It’s been debunked for over a decade. But you lefties just can’t resist trotting it out, because it makes it look like you guys are winning the culture war. Protip: you’re not. Your party is in gross disarray, you don’t have a credible candidate for 2020, and Trump is going to get at least 2 more SCOTUS picks by 2024. Maybe even 3. You weasel fucks will be screwed for at least another generation. By that time, 3D printing will have matured to the point any middle schooler will be able to walk into any Kinkos and print up a Glock on his way to school.

>Spergy incels are proud of the level of violence they unleash on society
sad

What are you on about? Can you imagine the blood bath if there were as many cars in the US as guns? And don’t even get me going about tobacco. Your tired little claim about muh violence is transparent. You don’t give a shaggy rats ass about gun deaths. You just want to take control.

>Confiscation is basically impossible at this point
it always has been

but you will be putting your life on the line to resist, just as you currently are with the machine gun ban.

all 'gun culture' will be defacto banned along with the guns themselves.

it will be the death-knell of the armed citizenry precisely because it will be so 'unenforceable'. it being 'unenforceable', and practically unenforced, is just rationalization for your continued failure to actually use the damn things for their intended purpose.

My anti-gun lefty sister and brother in law are going to be gun owners, after becoming home owners. I have no idea what made change their mind but I'm happy about this step in the right direction after leaving downtown apartment-hood. BIL's dad is getting them a shotgun and my dad is giving them one of his revolvers.

Attached: 1550007686039.jpg (418x509, 41K)

>My anti-gun lefty sister and brother in law are going to be gun owners, after becoming home owners. I have no idea what made change their mind
It's odd.

In college the only people I knew into guns were white dudes (even if it was like 90% of white dudes I knew that were into guns).

As I got older a lot of the mexican friends, female friends, etc... started to ask me how to get into guns as they began to have kids, buy homes, etc...

My hypothesis is that white dudes just like guns because guns are fun.
Other people who would normally be against them start to feel the necessity and value in them when they suddenly have things to protect that are worth protecting.

Attached: 1505281239927.jpg (902x1024, 193K)

Discord tranny detected

>fix my problems for me, America.

>Gun ownership rate keeps going down

No, the number of people with landlines who unironically entertain strangers asking about how many guns they own over the phone has declined, not firearm ownership.

>all 'gun culture' will be defacto banned along with the guns themselves.

It will go underground and turn into weed culture. Maybe then machineguns will finally become socially acceptable.

Kill yourself, nigger.

This. Gun ownership rates are likely increasing, or at least staying the same. However, more people are likely keeping their hobby to themselves and not telling anyone. It's the smart thing to do if they don't want to get wrongfully "Red Flagged".

Attached: 1549232425272.jpg (270x200, 9K)

This.

Also, No you weren't Kangs N Sheeit.
The Kangs are still in Africa and sold your ancestors to White or Arab slave traders.

Btw, slavery is still a thang in Africa.
Cannibalism occassionally is too.

yes numbers are hard to track but the sources (mainly the GSS) that line up with the
>oh look guys only a few gun owners!
are more fucked than the other sources. Gallup data and Pew data indicate fairly stable gun owning populations somewhere around half of Americans.

>which is a shame since the whole point of America in the first place was freedom for all, not freedom for whoever happened to be born American
>We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
>to ourselves and our posterity
ope

Anglo-Saxons are germanic. Europe is roughly divided between Germanic, Celtic, and Slavic peoples.

All men are created equal

>By that time, 3D printing will have matured to the point any middle schooler will be able to walk into any Kinkos and print up a Glock on his way to school.
This is the future I desire. Machine gun vending machines when?

Attached: 1484431945564.gif (233x176, 143K)

>It will go underground and turn into weed culture.
no, it won't, because kikes aren't going to be shoving it down every adolescents throat. there is not going to be 90's-00's MTV where half the content is 'DUDE WEED LMAO'. there aren't going to be endless medical studies denouncing the basis of the ban, rather there will continue to be the disarmament-lobby statistical analysis 'studies' affirming it for as long as they feel is necessary (before beginning to move on to knives, spoons, and of course depictions in art).

the current 'gun rights counterculture' is entirely dependent on the untamed internet giving a platform to hyper-libertarian ideals mashing up against 90s and 00s shooter-dominated gamer culture. both of those have been under very heavy attack throughout the 2010's and neither faring particularly well (gaming culture much better than internet freedom). it won't have any place to live, after the ban.

Based and redpilled.

Sadly, this is likely what the future holds.

>the Founders
No senpai, that was literally one throwaway letter by Franklin. Was never policy or even close to a common sentiment.

>Men

Women are property.

BOPA BO PA BOPA BO PA BA BO BA BOO

Attached: 117E60D7-1574-4DB7-A649-E9494D2472F8.jpg (326x316, 22K)

Attached: 102710273.gif (284x250, 3.76M)

>My anti-gun lefty sister and brother in law are going to be gun owners, after becoming home owners.
>after becoming home owners
Once you have something you have something that you actually value you will naturally protect it.

>We need to bump up those rookie numbers
I'm all for buying more guns but I'm not going to just buy a bunch of high points.

My parents were the opposite. My father used to own a few firearms. But once my parents got their first house, and my sister and I were born, my father sold all of his guns. What the fuck was wrong with my dad?

>my sister and I were born, my father sold all of his guns.
Your mom probably made him sell them, or he was worried about you all finding them. I didn't really get introduced to firearms until I was 16 as a bonding activity with my dad.

That’s likely what happened. My mother has always been passionately anti-gun, despite claiming that she’s “conservative”. My father used to be pro-gun to some extent until Sandy Hook happened, then my dad took a turn to be a full-blown liberal on every political issue. My parents are fucking weird.

>the only question is
>how do we get the other 54%?

Attached: 1549686009722.jpg (750x745, 105K)

he should have smashed her right back.

This UN report is horeshit. There are far more than 1 billion guns in the world, and most of those are not owned by civilians in the United States. What a joke of an organization.

Attached: 1447457783148.jpg (600x535, 164K)

You just need to move your arms and hips in alternating directions.

I want to believe that my country has the rest of the world that outgunned but I have no doubt the numbers are fucked.

NOT ENOUGH
WE NEED TO HIT A BILLION

The Anglo Saxons literally came from northern Germany nigger, the current British Royals are also German. The English language is a clusterfuck of Old German (brought from Anglo-Saxons, fused into Old English and then modern English), French (brought from the Norman invasion), Latin and Greek (brought from the Romans during their occupation of England) influences. Wales, Scotland and Ireland retain some Celtic influences. The early colonists were mostly from England and Germany, the population of the colonies by 1790 was around 3 million.

Attached: Germanic-Languages-1-1.png (4592x3196, 343K)

YES WE NEED MORE GUNS

Attached: 1548733696195.png (1192x994, 1.79M)

three fifths

Rinse your mouth with hydrogen proxide once a day for the rest of your life.
No flossing needed.
In before some nurse says something about healthy cells.

I don't know of any gun owner with only one gun.
Also grandpa's die and they don't take their guns with them when they do.

People aren't hunting as much as they used to.

>how Black/Women/etc is increasing, yet people claim the overall ownership is down
user, slavery is illegal now

You believe some nu-male flossing in public is going to be able to take a punch let alone return one?

Franklin liked the French and the French had an issue with Germany, not undeserved mind you.
Franklin was no fool, he would have educated many even today.
As far as who he wanted in to this new world, the best, brightest and those with the fire to improve all aspects of what they are gifted by those who came before.
Franklin saw only what he experienced and when possible read of the experiences of others.
Franklin would'n have allowed himself or his children to even inhabit a utopia of his design.

so what the fuck am i supposed to do? just find a new hobby after all the time and money invested in this one?

WHEN THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS, YOU USE YOUR GUNS

Where does it say that in the constitution

Let me help.
Others like the asians, (i know generalizing) see status, ( toys, cars, computers, shiny) as having value. They have a need to have anything they improves their standing in society.
In America thats a gucci gun. Not just a poor boy gun but a super high optic AR, AK or other thing they can show off in glass or on the range.
This is not always a good since those who want flash do not want to die for honor, culture or law.
Logic and reason have value but not price.
This lack of pricing has lead to a disruption of capital and capital assets.
Logic and experience do work but are not counted as assets so this will continue until the market adjusts.

How many lived of feds/cops would be needed to force confiscate them all?

I imagine numerous police precincts getting wiped out, forcibly conscripting/relocating officers and getting re-wiped out several times over just to make it happen

Attached: 1537247591201.jpg (627x885, 194K)

straight up confiscation will never happen, just slow restrictions here and there until in a generation or two owning guns is unthinkable for most people. how have you dumb niggers not realized this yet?!

As soon as you can build a self-replicating machine gun vending machine.
If you can print guns faster then anyone can dispose of them, you win.
Build your machine gun vending machine to run off of bio-fuel. So the vending machine can shot people and then use them to build more machine guns and more vending machines.

yeah right, neither i or any other gun owner will do this, we will comply in the end because we have too much to lose. i know the 2a crowd likes to pretend they’ll actively resist but it’s all just for show. maybe a couple will but they’ll just be labeled as unhinged and the first to do the labeling will be other gun owners. our only hope is standing up to the legislation through the courts and that’s a losing battle because demographic shift and cultural programming exported by hollywood and corporations.

BUY NEW GUNS, 1 BILLION BY 2020