Alright /k, whos on the shit list not to buy from?

Alright /k, whos on the shit list not to buy from?

I know springfield armorys on there, and im getting pretty fuckin close to saying modern smith and wesson too.

Also benchmade

Attached: E761700A-F1AD-4839-A904-B7C5861C1024.jpg (306x480, 72K)

here u go. also, never post that commie piece of shit ever again on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1550807120742.png (1336x1018, 100K)

Is there a list of who I should buy from then because I think it's going to be a significantly shorter read.

Attached: 1551468601500.jpg (1024x895, 126K)

Aye thanks lad.
And fuck whatd he do?

I could spin up a list ten thousand times longer than the "dont buy" list.

Are you retarded?

>Century Arms
The Wasr is the exception. they did not make it. And it's the best AK out there for the price still.
>Turkish
Those Shotguns are pretty good for the price. Deal with it. They also have the best O/U for the price right now.
>Israel
Pretty much ban, but if you find a... Uzi for cheap. It's the only thing the Jews did right.

He’s sincerely and unironically a commie

Eh, memes aside. He's a fag about South Africa and Rhodesia.
And his fag friend is a Satanist larper.

if your BFF was a satanist commie piece of shit, would you still be BFF with him? yet Ian is with him and protects him.
the answer about that shithead's views is now obvious. fuck'em both.

Attached: 1521128733214.png (1746x1218, 101K)

This, I wish he wasn't. But a fag is a fag.

I enjoy knowing the fact that a small number of autists that steadfastly spew shit whenever his name is mentioned don't affect who or what he does in the very slightest and never will

He didnt fall for HUWITE GENOCIDE meme about south africa and poltards cant deal with it

MUH JOOS

>it’s not genocide if it happens to white people

Okay, kid

unironically this, seething in front of their computers while Ian does his dream job

oy vey!

Attached: 1528913494410.png (598x337, 81K)

>The genocide is real.

Attached: 4db.png (680x514, 72K)

Being anti-2A and destroying guns is a good reason not to buy from them, I don't see what the problem is about the companies being owned by Jews

99% of them are virulently anti-gun and are behind every fucking anti-gun legislation. thye also openly say that goyim with guns are the biggest threat to their rule.

Eotech and Surefire both give money to dems that push for gun control.

So dont buy from either of them

Attached: FB_IMG_1552277769011.jpg (719x1280, 71K)

Yeti is fine you mongoloid.

>Be Yeti
>Cancel EVERYONES discount deals
>Send Email to all companies and organisations that their old plan has been canceled but we have a new better plan here.
>Be fuddtier NRA
>"YETI IS ANTI GUNS." Even though Yeti reached out to the NRA multiple times.
>Fudds reeeee and start burning their yeti products for no good reason

>When will you join the 40%?

Sure you are. This is why you seethe and post your commentary eveytime Ian takes a lick of criticism