ITT: we're on ARFCOM

howdy boys,, the wife is finally making me sell myself lowers hehe.... She wants to go on vacation in Aruba with her friend from work, he's a pretty nice black fella.. Voted for Trump!! He's good in my book. Anyways,,, she needs money for this trip and told me to sell some stuff,, so I got this here lower I'm putting up for 280 bucks...I think that's fair, it's definitely been used but it still works fine mostly, just needs a bit of elbow grease,,,,hehehehe

Email is [email protected]... SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Attached: PRICE IS FIRM.jpg (1600x1200, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372476
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1460172949761.png (656x770, 185K)

that's a pretty funny lookin dino!!
I'm gonna send that one too the kids... What's it's name??

hell yeah borther

masonic lodge #593b BBQ High Priest

I LOVE broken plastic lowers! You only want $280, and it still has some parts in it? Awesome! As long as you include 100 blow jobs, administered by you, your wife, and the nigger that cucked you, I'm good to go!

Sorry bud I can't buy your lowers right now. I'm spending all my money stocking up on ammo. Heard rumors at the range that Pelosi is gonna pass an ammo ban any day now. Emptied the entire ammo shelf at Gander Mountain yesterday and I'm out of cash until my Social Security check comes through.

Mistake
America

REAL MEN DON'T NEED BUMP STOCKS

Trump 2020
Build that wall!!!

BLUE LIVES MATTER

I laughed a good bit. Then died inside when I realized the accuracy of this is laser guided.

Attached: 47C9A755-9C07-4A75-A6B9-71A860636799.jpg (391x366, 23K)

Can you be any more of an insufferable twit?
Get the fuck out and stay away from this place.

>howdy boys,, the wife is finally making me sell myself lowers hehe.... She wants to go on vacation in Aruba with her friend from work, he's a pretty nice black fella.. Voted for Trump!! He's good in my book. Anyways,,, she needs money for this trip and told me to sell some stuff,, so I got this here lower I'm putting up for 280 bucks...I think that's fair, it's definitely been used but it still works fine mostly, just needs a bit of elbow grease,,,,hehehehe

Is it still for sale?

“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.”
― Thomas Jefferson

Attached: 87fbb64bb4c2f272c2461f9cc8d0a029.jpg (406x406, 16K)

You have a deal, sir, except that the nigger only tongues anus.

new ar

Attached: 1 FZLeDfRHDxXcDzJ2yoxnpA.png (533x535, 252K)

How many of you fagits got the permaban from arfcom for naming the Jew - or is it just me?

Kek

lol

He’s having fun in a humorous thread. You’re bitching like you got dirty sand in your pussy. Be gone from my Jow Forums, faggot

Attached: BF743696-8BFE-4817-8B79-F985B184A676.jpg (553x550, 72K)

Fuck off you humorless twit.

t. literal tripfag

>he too knows the struggles of searching through 10yr old forum posts
best post in thread

Best post in thread. Searching through forums from 2006 for specific info.

Wow, we found something worse than this thread. Thanks for stopping by Burt the quality was getting just a bit too good.

>this thread

Attached: IMG_3134.jpg (713x611, 81K)

Get a load of this twat

tagging myself waiting for the ban hammer from the god mods

From My Cold Dead Hands

US Merchant Marine Reserves 1994-1994

If It's Not Colt It's Not A Keeper

.45 - Because they dont make a .46

AK files is pretty bad too.

akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372476
>two optics

Holy shit this is spot on.

Bump

>[email protected]

Attached: 1545106659909.png (600x400, 159K)

OP is truly nailing it

I feel bad for Jow Forumsommandos who don't know about ARFCOM

did ya here that trump finally banned those bump stocks? MAGA! TRUMP 2020! more of a spine than Obama ever had!

Lmao best one so far

Thats so good.

As opposed to what? Posting the same LMT and BCM builds literally 24/7?

In on one.

Hahaha...yeah... let's make fun of other gun owners! Fuck those guys! Lets alienate others who share our interests because they do it wrong.
They're not as cool and hip as us, amirite, g-guys. Fuckin hipster faggots.

Back to arfcom with you

Attached: 175D259D-1065-4352-BA5E-28FC2D61272C.jpg (1024x712, 120K)

>implying boomer types like OP is making fun of wouldn't 100 percent throw us and our 'salt guns under the bus to keep their rolling block durr guns.

>tactically stores rabbit vibe in ass for use when shitty gerber hatchet breaks

Hey can i parrot the same horse shit everyone else does and beg the tripfags who are cool post whorze not to ban me if i accidentally post something aganist the dogma of the site mod?

No?

Oh shit im on the wrong website nvm

Anyone who pays to be a member of that cancerous shill site is beyond the hope of salvation. Unfixable Retarded

What do you think "ar15" in "ar15.com" stands for?

>pays
Wait you have to PAY??
Wait until Lowtax hears about this. See you guys at TFR, where every page has to have at least one post reminding everyone that Nazis are bad

It stands for

Ass Rape 15, as in, youll be ass raped for 15 dollars a month if you fall for the (((site member))) meme

>Not realizing the image was projected to the person I was talking to

I would never buy a glock

kek

Well played

>I found a bolt face infringment on etsy plz give me free team membership status mods!!!

Jesus those arfcom tards are so pathetic it makes me sick. Litrally put that site on my block list so i dont have to manually filter out that cancer in gun related searches, the info on that site is so heavily filtered by leo and ((((((((((((((site sponsors))))))))))))))))) you cant believe any of the reccomended products or services. I even grew skeptical of user reviews after awhile

thanks, lori

I wanted that tomahawk so bad, but it is fucking expensive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>howdy boys,, the wife is finally making me sell myself lowers hehe.... She wants to go on vacation in Aruba with her friend from work, he's a pretty nice black fella.. Voted for Trump!! He's good in my book. Anyways,,, she needs money for this trip and told me to sell some stuff,, so I got this here lower I'm putting up for 280 bucks...I think that's fair, it's definitely been used but it still works fine mostly, just needs a bit of elbow grease,,,,hehehehe
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's a fine quality receiver... haven't seen one like that in a while... I wish these kids still valued guns...

MALON LABE
TRUMP 2020
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin

Attached: now you can have it.jpg (500x334, 104K)

Hey guys I’m gettin a little worried about my boy, he keeps playin those video games and that’s all fine and dandy but now he wants the guns from those video games instead of REAL guns with wooden sticks instead of those pansy toys made of plastic. How can I make him stop liking those stinking plastic guns and start wanting a gun like a mini-14?

hey man, i'm just makin a joke on the image bro no need to get so confrontational dude

Be careful
Last time I did one of these I boomer posted a melted Colt Python from a house fire for
>$4500
>no lowballers
>I know what I got

and legitimately got b& by Jannies for “trying to sell a firearms on Jow Forums”

>.45 - Because they don't make a .46

Attached: 1551576749340.jpg (240x251, 24K)

Jesus fuck
How new r u?

AR15 stands for Assault Rifle fifteen.
It took Eugene Stoner over 14 times to get it right. Technically it should have been the Ar15 & 3/4. This is due to metric standards in non european countries that didnt apopt to the US imperial system of weights and measures.
t. Redditor
t. Engineer
t. Historian
t. Doctor of applied mathmatical systematic quantum physics
t. California alumni
t. Amateur gun enthusiest
(Edit: thanks for the gold)
(Edit: i fixed a few words to make myself look more intellegent)

Hey Borthers,

I'm looking for a new AR. Wondering if I should buy LaRue Tactical or Daniel Defense. Fuck NutNFancy and his shit flinging. The only good AR is a 2000 dollar AR.

Thin Blue Line
God Bless the Sheep Dogs

Attached: operator_class_week_bln_topstory.png (664x352, 310K)

>Email is [email protected]... SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
>_____________________________________
>"Some gave none, some gave all"
>Indiana National Guard 1996-1996 92G
>_____________________________________

Thank goodness I caught this before someone else jumped on it... I was busy looking for my glasses... can't read the darn postings... I sat on my last pair last week and I've been as blind as a democrat... hehehe... As for the listing the lowest I can go is $290 bucks...

please contact me at [email protected]...

Exodus 2:11-12

Eagle Scout 1972

Taliban Hunting Club Proud Supporter

GUYS HURRY UP AND STOCK UP ON ALL THE GUN PARTS THAT YOU CAN GET. I WENT TO MY LOCAL GUN STORE YESTERDAY AND SAW THE PRICES ON EVERYTHING WAS MUCH HIGHER THAN NORMAL. I ASKED THE MILLENNIAL BEHIND THE COUNTER ABOUT THE PRICE CHANGE. HE SAID THE ATF MAN CAME IN AND TOLD HIM THAT THE ATF IS GOING TO BAN ALL ASSAULT RIFLE SALES THIS FRIDAY!!! I BOUGHT EVERY LAST GUN I COULD AFFORD IN THE STORE MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!
-RON FROM KENNESAW

Proud supporter of Israel

GUN CONTROL MEANS USING BOTH HANDS

>support nra they are here for us
>nra backs a mag ban over three rounds and scary features list
>well shit time to comply
>everybody post compliant items now, nra says so

>I stand for the flag and anthem. Don't like it? Then go back to Africa

Attached: Rtec.gif (200x200, 1.41M)

Oh that one just hurts.

Attached: djhfhk.jpg (800x450, 61K)

just stopping by to say this is legitimately the funniest thread on 4ch*n in years

Attached: rtrwrxvsubl21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

Any barffags reading this,

Bush did 9/11 and the troops died for nothing

Attached: 52LZs.png (2400x2400, 325K)

Funniest post ever made on this board

I've been saving this one for the next time an ARFCOM thread popped up.
Dude is using his signature out in the wild unironically

Attached: Capture.png (475x625, 41K)

noice

I can't believe anything you say since you ain't a TEAM MEMBER. It's only $24 a year to get basic website features.

Howdy.

My wifes son has the same problem, what I did was I took a genuine mosin and made it into a hybrid of classic and that call of honor that lil ty is always playing.

Anyway check out the first gun I made for the little dude.

RIP Reagan

Attached: images.jpg (337x150, 6K)

WOW WHAT A FUCKING DEAL! ONLY 24 A MONTH TO MINDLESSLY AGREE WITH BIG GOVERMENT YES MEN LIVING IN NEWYORK AND LORD OVER EVERY POST LIKE A HAWK FOR ANY DISSENT

Explain this to me

14/88

I bet you are some fucking communist that thinks the internet should be free. I work 3 part-time jobs to afford my internet bill and crushing poverty is a virtue.

>50 year old guy who say god bless all the time
>any unproven conspiratorial claim is made
>different 50 year old guy who say god bless all the time
>"somebody should get Jow Forums to look into this"

Are Yall CWAR spec? Its such a good build i love mine. Totally not shilling for geissle or anything deffinatly not paid shill promis

Attached: 20190312_223646.jpg (1440x978, 830K)

Sorry your gal lost

Good bless Donald Trump

>new ar

First time I’ve laughed out loud in a while. Fucking lol. Thanks user

United States Air Force 2012-2013

AMEN RON.
WITH THE DEEP STATE ON THE VERGE OF TAKING DOWN DONALD J. TRUMP, OUR LAST PRO 2A PRESIDENT, AND REINSTATED OBAMA (O BOY A MISTAKE ALRIGHT) THE 2ND ASSAULT WEAPON BEN IS COMING SOON. I DONT FIDDLE WITH ARMALITES BUT I THINK MY REMMINGTON 700 WILL GET ROPED IN THE MIX. CALL OF DUTY IS MAKING PEOPLE THINK ALL MY SHOTGUNS ARE FULL AUTO

Hilarity for prison

I'm proud of my faith and my service to my land. You don't understand what it's like to serve GOD and your country! Liberals hate when you say HIS name.

Civil Air Patrol 1985-1987

>just stopping by to say this is legitimately the funniest thread on 4ch*n in years

These threads happen fairly regularly, you should stop by more often. Definitely the best part of this shitty website.

United States Air Force 2012-2013

Try searching Google for any firearms related question. You will usually get linked to forum posts from like 2005 where all the originally posted images are replaced by that one

Dont 404 on me

Free bump

Hey there I got me a nice lower as well NEVER USED, only assembled in a couple builds but NOT SHOT.

Authentic m16 m4 COLT, you can tell by the horse logo by my thumb there.

Low price at only $999 FIRM, i paid almost $2k for it in early 2013, so at over half off it's an ABSOLUTE STEAL

Serious buyers only. ABSOLUTELY NO LOWBALLERS! Dont even try because I know what I got. Of course i do, my service rifle used this SAME LOWER back in the 'raq, as me and my boys used to call it hehe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

GOOD GUYS WITH G_D AND GUNS

31 BRAVO Rank: E11 Operation Desert Storm Dec. '92- Jan. '93

Attached: sketch-1552452877388.png (2560x1440, 2.52M)

all those (you)'s but this post is still underrated

literally Jow Forums

Attached: Capture.jpg (976x274, 26K)

Zing

do people actually talk like this?

Is that you cokefag?

yes, just browse arfcom for a day

>Lowtax
The Snipers Hide manlet?