Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: trud.png (530x462, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/handguns/chiappa-1892-mares-leg-walnutblack-44-mag-9-inch-41rd/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwJSFYRtjHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the cgn mod is fat af

this is a nice thread, post nicely

daily reminder to live with purpose. You never know what's going to happen tomorrow

Attached: 1545464013194.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

>ignorance is bliss
no thanks. I only look forward to the collapse.

Attached: 1542689453499.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

doomers are fags

Fourth for a friendly thread

there is a better way, user. Enjoy life
and yes, ignorance is bliss

Attached: JPXhIsb.jpg (500x500, 33K)

AFFA

Attached: CGN mod organized crime (2).jpg (748x960, 91K)

literally
WHO

doomers are insufferable
t. former doomer, you think people want to hear you mope but it's actually really grating to people whose lives aren't fucked up

DOUBLE CHIN KEK
DAILY REMINDER THERE IS NO REASON TO BE OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE

Attached: 1427657165361.jpg (480x720, 87K)

working on it...

Reposting in new thread and adding a picture:
Anybody with one of these? I think it would make for a good bush carry gun in a holster gotenda.com/shop/firearms/handguns/chiappa-1892-mares-leg-walnutblack-44-mag-9-inch-41rd/

Attached: 4557-0143.jpg (1962x600, 631K)

I had the same thoughts, except I am looking for a Henry mare's leg in 22. Magnum for running traplines

Reminder to subscribe to PewDiePie & unsubscribe from T-Series.

(Repost from last thread) What is your favorite importer user? I'm looking to bring a thing or two in from the US, and I'm not sure if IRG, Prophet River, or someone else is best.

As I believe the Chiappas are restricted in Canada due to length, another option is the Rossi ranch hand

Good for you user. You can do it.

Daily reminder to support the ccfr, take friends and family to the range, and spread the positive word on responsible sport shooting.

Attached: fagoot_in_parliment.jpg (700x800, 68K)

Ranch hands are no longer available, used only. I'd prefer them, chiappa second, Henry dead last

What is the best way to purchase rifles in Canada? I have my PAL, and I know what I want (tikka t3x compact + leupold 2-7x33mm). I have looked around, bass pro does not have the tikka or a comparable low power scope, but cabela's does. Is this a fine place to go?

Taking my cutiepie Japanese girlfriend shooting. I really want to buy one of those cheapass turkroach magfed shortbarrelled, pump shotguns and rattlecan it pink for her to shoot lol.

Remember to buy more guns and piss off more libshits, tip that shit even further from the tipping point

Attached: RLee.jpg (640x351, 25K)

Cgn and look through the retailers that post their banners. Someone usually has a sale on.

Good choice on the t3x. I have the t3x ctr and the bolt if fucking glorious on those rifles.

Cabela's is alright. If you're shopping in person (as opposed to ordering online), make sure that they remove the trigger lock before you leave the store. Granted, this could happen at any store, but Cabela's seems to be a little worse for it.

I was thinking it would be best for me to go in person, as im a first time buyer and would rather not get fucked out of something, and maybe get a little advice while I'm at it.

What the fuck are you talking about? cabelas has a garbage trigger lock but they give you a key for it so you can take it off when you get home.

where do you live? lower mainland?

Always ask the old guy. Or any employee important enough to have his/her own poster in the store (they actually do that in Cabela's).

If the employee looks younger than you, he'll either know too little (which is the more common case), or he'll know way too much.

Yea, I live in the GTA, but I'm currently in Ottawa for school right now.

What the fuck are YOU talking about? My nearest Cabela's actually use solid metal trigger locks. The only way I can remove it would be if I had the actual key, if I had adequate lock picking skills, or if I just (carefully) sawed it off.

I fucking swore up and down like a gopnik after his second bottle of vodka when they left the trigger lock on my purchase.

Based boomers are always a delight to deal with.

You have a few stores in the area that can help you out. google map "firearms store".

Attached: for_noobs.jpg (1289x570, 112K)

What? seriously? This is what basspro AND cabelas in the Vancouver area use. You must live in a shit area, nigga.

Attached: cabelas_trigger_lok.jpg (800x619, 33K)

would a straight man ever let this happen?

Attached: 1519442239549.png (640x345, 205K)

Reminder to push us to the:
T I P P I N G P O I N T

If you don't think we're on the verge of a massive global crisis you need to open your eyes. It's really hard to stay positive when you know what's coming, all I have is hope for what comes afterwards.

Attached: 1525415167163.jpg (230x325, 12K)

Attached: 9A035BDD-BB68-48BE-B571-6434D5A381E4-775-00000065EB23F888.jpg (768x432, 78K)

yeah and that's what I was thinking for 30 years before I learned to stop worrying about shit outside my control and live

Yes, seriously. Pic related, except bright orange.

Attached: 507-141865?wid=460&hei=460.jpg (460x460, 23K)

A straight man who believes in personal freedoms, yes. As a conservative, I say go ahead, be a fag on your own time. Don't weaponize it for political interests.

Attached: 1551318614522.png (600x616, 651K)

>just live your life bro you can't change it bro
Shut the fuck up hippie, I'm busy preparing and helping others do the same. I'll take crippling depression over the hell that awaits your ignorant ass.

Here's a red pill for you: there is ALWAYS fucking happenings. Stop being a pussy little bitch faggot about everything.

At least we don't live in Kiribati or the Marshall Islands. Those people are literally losing their country, ie. the land is sinking underwater.

Being a miserable cunt is a choice, which, coincidentally, doesn't preclude awareness of real world issues.

>believing in hell
ahahahahaha look at this religious cunt

>I'll take crippling depression over the hell that awaits your ignorant ass.
>>wow I'm so woke everything sucks I hate life everyone who chooses happiness is a pathetic piece of shit
Doomers are just emos of [Le Current Year]. Change my mind

So, I'm going to go into 1812 reenactment because I love my muskets.
I don't need a permit to own one, i know that...
But there's a shooting range a short walk away from my house. If i want to go there with my flintlock, an i gonna get in trouble for carrying it there?

If there are any redpilled white people or others sympathic to the cause, I've started a riot chatroom for southern Ontario folks interested in shooting. I own land a few hours away from Toronto that can be used as a range for free.

#k-ON:matrix.org

Attached: Pakisjannies.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

quads of truth, buy more guns

Attached: 3541288423.jpg (600x600, 62K)

oops

>If there are any redpilled white people or others sympathic to the cause
what cause?

> I'm busy preparing and helping others do the same
By moping around and being a depressive fucktard? Yeah sure buddy, my quality of life, fitness, everything has increased drastically since I shook off the bullshit that's consuming your dumb ass. Some day you'll wake up and realize you've wasted your entire youth.

Never gonna happen user homosexuality is their entire identity an it will be used for political gain nothing wrong with it its just how it is

Great to hear user keep up the good work.

Attached: 20180814_201352.jpg (996x1440, 114K)

Nice octopus dude

People like that exist only to act as voids. Rather than building themselves and others up, they just seek to drag everyone down to their level. Much easier to do that than it is to try and be virtuous and constructive.
>buuuhuuuu I have no GF, all women are whores, everything sucks, my life sucks, our civilization is overrrr
The fucking melodrama is unreal.
People like that have absolutely nothing but themselves to blame for their misery, you can't control what happens in the rest of the world but you can control your life and your immediate surroundings as well as choosing how you will react to things.

the best gun control is preventing poorfags (95% of cangen) from getting guns

Attached: right-side-long-mag.jpg (1400x462, 84K)

thank god you won't get any

triggered poorfag. have you gotten your cheque from the government yet?

That shit has brass tumblers. you drill it out with a 1/4" drill bit and a cordless drill.

literally takes less than a minute.

>HEHE GOTTEM
The number one sign that you're poor is pretending that you're a rich hotshot on an anonymous image board kiddo

It's not due to length. It's due to the manufacturer classifying this as a "pistol" and imported as such. A Henry with just a couple of inches longer barrel, still well below 26" OAL is available in the same configuration as NR.

Post guns

Even Chiappa's own 12inch barrel version, which is still 24" OAL is NR in Canada.

26" OAL is not quite absolute.
Restricted if
>a firearm that is designed or adapted to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660 mm by folding, telescoping or otherwise
Prohibited if
>a firearm that is adapted from a rifle or shotgun, whether by sawing, cutting or any other alteration, and that, as so adapted, is less than 660 mm in length, or is 660 mm or greater in length and has a barrel less than 457 mm in length

A not-centerfire-semiauto rifle (rimfire semi or not, centerfire manual action) can be less than 26" OAL and still qualify as NR in Canada, as long as it was designed and imported in that configuration and has no method of changing its length.

Not the guy you're replying to, but even with my $2k (net) a week job I still haven't found a reason to get an AR-15/-10 clone.
I do kinda want to get a KelTec RDB though, they seem neat.

RDBs are cool and fairly well built from what I've heard.

>really hate french people
>every gf i have ever had was french
anyone else ktf?

Attached: alberta_republicans.jpg (546x265, 16K)

so you're like those homophobes who are secretly gay. you "hate" french people but just can't stop fucking their girls.

>hate asians
>all my gfs have been asian
sort of?

>every gf i ever had
no I don't know that feel

>don't really hate redheads, but take the piss out of them on a regular basis
>every gf I have ever had was a redhead
Welp.

What the fuck is this phenomenon? I hadn't even really considered it until user brought it up.

It's human nature to recognize/seek patterns.

>every girl I've dated either currently lives in or used to live in the same city
>most of them have been an Aries (not that I believe in horoscopes, but apparently I'm not compatible with them)
>all of them are studying/working in STEM fields

Autism is innate to humans I guess? It does't seem logical, why be drawn to certain things.

>It does't seem logical
It isn't. Most emotional connections/relationships aren't based on logic. We're only human, not Spock.

Shouldn't everything have a logical purpose?

Ideally, yes. Realistically, no.

I guess I should just chalk it up to sapience and the gift/curse of abstract thought.

Guys i want a .22lr handgat but don't know whether to get a revolver or autoloader, probably a Ruger mk IV. I cant decide for the life of me plz help and no i can't get both

Get a 10/22 and hack down the stock/barrel

>hate fatties
>have only dated thin girls
?? y'all just sound like fags

No officer, that is illegal

youtube.com/watch?v=uwJSFYRtjHI

I thought you could modify .22s since they were NR

Are you trolling or retarded

what an ugly fucking gun

possibly retarded since I thought rimfire was innately able to be whatever because rimfire

Soon there will be a renaissance of new AR180 builds in the US and in a few years that will be consistent aesthetic. Mark my words

Is the forend proprietary and locked into the top rail? Who the fuck signed off on that? Why would you market this ugly hunk of shit to be able to use AR parts but then fuck over the end user ability to replace the forend?

retard

retard

I fucking hope so
I wanna blast ME LITTLE ARMALITE on my way to the range but the wolverine ones look so bad I wouldn't dare

>what cause?
Being le based redpilled man who OWNS libtards with FACTS and LOGIC (compilation v12).

>ermegerd mer ermerlide
t. 180c
it basically has to be Ol' Yeller'd in stock configuration,.

Still don't get why AR180 clones in Canada have to look so butt fugly. AR-18/AR-180 and AR-180b were pretty darn aesthetic.

Attached: armalite_ar_180b.jpg (1024x1799, 1.37M)

The short dick rail forend, lack of fixed irons and mutated stock attachment is why the 180c looks so gross

Ben Shapiro pls go