How many boomers here bought a Glock because Hickok45 encouraged you ?

Be honest.

Attached: A7F61DC1-9560-483E-B43C-C48704C3130C.jpg (1308x1132, 381K)

Almost every gun purchase I've made I validated through Hickock

Not “because of” but certainly researched with with helpful in-depth review. Love my Glock 43.

>boomers
You guys never give up do you.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

Tinycock22 here, watch me shoot full auto funz while I sell you out to Diane Feinstein. Don’t forget to join Buds and da NRA. That’s spelled N-R-A for you Kentucky folk, hyuck.

I'd say it's the best choice. Very Reliable, Fairly accurate, Since almost every gun enthusiast has a glock if the Apocalypse breaks out parts will be easy to find. 9mm Ammo is very common globally. It's a nice gun to say the least.

Was at wife's grandparents last week out in Ohio. Granma had just passed at 94. Grandpa passed about 4 years ago at 91. Cleaning out the closet and found an empty glock box and speedloader, a few sets of older S&W auto grips, Hogue and the like and a receipt from Armalite in CA dated "1980" along with a set of RCBS .223 dies and some other gun parts. We thought all the guns were accounted for.

I dont know where granpa hid his glock and AR. I knew he'd done very well shooting Trap in the late 60's and 70's.

We'll have to keep looking.

all the boomers in my family hate glocks and all other guns that are plastic or black or both

Never buy a glock.

Why?

Attached: 1549517273940.jpg (590x350, 123K)

Fpbp. My interest in cowboy guns came partly from his reviews and enthusiasm for the history of American firearms. Never gonna buy as glock though.

I bought mine because it was on sale. That's about it.

So far, the Glock 40

Same lmao

inb4 the same tards that shit on every Inrange/forgotten weapons/Paul Harrel video show up

Boomers don't watch YouTube for gun advice. You're thinking of millennials.

no but he convinced me to buy exclusively federal for all my 9mm needs

Why would anyone need any amount of encouragement to buy a Glock? They're the Toyota Tacoma's of the gun world. Simple, effective, cheap, reliable.
It gets a bad rep because of all the idiots who rice theirs or use improper loads, but out of the box they do everything you NEED them to.
I don't own one, but if anyone ever put one in my hands I would know I have something I can reliably work with.

Uhhhhh more like a honda civic with "v-tec"

You have to try this hard to hate hickock45 to score some Jow Forums points on Jow Forums

$500+ isn't cheap, especially considering Glocks come with plastic shit sights.
Walther/M&p/Ruger/Beretta make better polymer firearms for the money.

>These guys don't seem to like boomers or Jews
>Let's insist that the Jow Forumsommunity is comprised entirely of boomers that love Israel, that will drive people away
Look, if all of the trap faggotry couldn't turn me away from this place then nothing will.

Take the Steyrpill

Attached: 18993217473214.png (789x600, 401K)

This. It's keeps and bounds better

>first wonder 9 was a glock 19
>marked "talo"
>dont know what that means but enjoy gun
>constantly see people shit on plastic sights glock
>dont understand why, mine came with steel sights fiber optic/night sight front post out of the box
>see glocks for sale one day
>notice talo is $20 more
>notice sight differences
>oh
why didnt they just buy the talo marked ones?

No they don't.

Doesn't take Glock mags though. I'm not being ironic, I'm genuinely fucking sick of every manufacturer wanting their own proprietary magazines.

>a manufacturer would base a new firearm design around another one's components
I'm not being ironic, you're genuinely stupid.

I love my Steyr M9 but I will concede that if you want the widest availability of mags and aftermarket parts, the Glock comes out ahead. However, the Steyr is superior in every other category than ubiquity. Half the reason I shill for them is because the more people that buy them the easier a time I'll have finding parts. For what it's worth, the mags are reasonably priced and Ranger Point Precision makes a nice variety of aftermarket upgrades.

It only makes sense if you are making a PCC because then Glock is not a competitor and their mags are a selling point for your gun.

In the walls? If it's from 1980 the AR might be full auto.

This is Walmart tier logic.
No quality manufacturer is going to consider the fact that a bunch of burgers have Glock mags readily available.

Mossberg did that with their new pistol

>This is Walmart tier logic

Where do you think most Glock owners shop?

>No quality manufacturer
There are a number of quality manufactures of PCCs (mostly AR platforms, but the point stands) that use Glock mags over the older Colt 9mm AR mags because the former are cheaper and more ubiquitous. If the choice presented to a manufacturer are either to design your own magazine or go with an existing design, the latter makes better business sense UNLESS you also manufacture pistols that are in direct competition with Glock.

>it takes Glock mags!

Attached: download.png (293x172, 9K)

stop
I wouldn't buy any of these, we have different definitions of quality.

sure as soon as they get rid of that lock

Got my maverick 88 with enthusiasm because his review. I mean I'd have got it anyway, but whatev

I only watch Hickok45 when I run out of Valium.

I've never seen his Glock videos, but I do own 3 Glocks. Also, I am a 30 yo boomer.

Attached: dTkdWwP.gif (240x287, 277K)

>How many boomers here

>implying that there are any actual boomers posting here, zoomer trash.

Yes they do glockfag. The ppq/px4/American shit on glocks

fuck off cz shill

retard

You can't be a boomer unless you were born in the years after WWII; the baby boom period. You're just a late millennial.

I find that Glocks handle recoil and fit my hand very well. But I absolutely cannot stand the triggers and default sights. If Glock used a trigger more like, say a Ruger LC9s, I might be able to get over the sights. I want to like Glocks but I'm not spending 50% of the price of the gun on aftermarket parts to make it useable.

Yeah we do.

Had my G26 since 2010.

I knew of their reliability through YouTube vids, not just his alone. I also knew that of all the pistols that fit in my tiny and stubby hands well the g43 did the best and fired 9mm rather than .380acp or .32acp. So, yes, I suppose indirectly because of him I bought a Glock for my first gun.

Where have you been for the last year and a half? Did you miss boomerposting?

Attached: 1532674930866.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Strip that fucking house clean and look for that AR

>he's into guns and doesn't have at least 1 glock
must be fun being one of those fags who hates on shit they have no experience with

Attached: 1524113055815.png (695x419, 456K)

This. I want a sexy single action revolver now.