Pawn shop prices

I've made some bad investments in cryptocurrency and now the chickens have come home to roost. Kids need to eat, car needs tires, etc.

I want to sell about a dozen guns, only keeping my favorite of each category of firearm and I don't have time to with Armslist and what not. What "discount" do pawn shops require for unmolested, 9+/10 condition guns? Like, say I paid $1500 for a fine Italian shotgun. What do you think a pawn shop would take for them? Or something like a Glock 19 g4, bone stock and barely fired? I've never sold a gun in my life but I'd like to get as close to fair market value as possible, considering the time constraints. I'm not quite at desperation level so I won't sell for too steep a discount but I'm just curious.

What about Cabela's or Bass Pro? Just throwing ideas out there.

Attached: 1536141850650.png (1050x671, 97K)

The pawnbrokers are going to assrape you.

Assrape is putting it lightly
Best place is internet auctions like Gunbroker or online listings like Armslist.

>cabellas
>bass pro
Lmao. No

Pawns type in whatever gun you have to their online bluebook and throw you the lowest number on there. Its usually not much.

What guns you selling op

roughly 40% of used prices

they'll give you enough for dinner at mcdonald's and maybe enough gas for the ride home if you're lucky

he's already getting assraped he's selling to cover losses, I'll give you a 100$ per gun op

Go to Armslist. Don't sell to pawn they're gonna offer you %50 of the guns value. It'd either Armslist or gunshows, accept no substitute. Also, stay away from Jow Forums

Pawnshops are not buying guns because they want them, they are buying guns to resell them, if you get 50% of the value you will be lucky.

Figures.

>Also, stay away from Jow Forums
Too late.

Is it legal to sell guns at a garage sale? Is it wise?

I live in am OK neighborhood but if some malcontent sees that I have have several guns and potentially more inside it might give him a reason to target my house for burglary.

Depends on the state's law for a private sale. I've seen people advertise that they were selling guns at garage sales, just didn't leave them lying around. Also, burglars usually don't want to chance breaking into a place where they know someone has guns. Hoods and opportunists might, but pro burglars, doubt it.

When I worked at cabelas I bought guns for 70 percent of what I thought we would get for it. If it would go on the shelf at 1000 then 700 to you.

>Is it legal to sell guns at a garage sale? Is it wise?

depends on your state and county, some of my favorite guns were bought off of card tables in people's front yards.

CS Plasma
Scrap your metal (why aren't you hording metal Jow Forums?).
I mean m, I have no idea if this would describe you, but if you've got old video games get rid of them.
I don't know many Jow Forumsomrads with video games, but get rid of them if you can. It's quick cash.

Pawn shops don't give good money because they sell them so cheaply.
Ask your friends I guess.

Pawn and cabela will give you shit prices. List it online or something. Occasionally you will find a cabela library dude who is actually good at his job and will give you a fair price (typically 30% less than the bluebook price for condition), which would be slightly better than pawn. I use to work at a cabela, and the senior library dude would straight up tell people when they're getting a real shit deal. Some people take the offer, some people thank him and walk. Some people don't appreciate the candor and just scream at him.

Then you get the retards who will either give a stupid low price or insanely high prices if you're lucky and the buyer doesn't know guns. Yes, they will hire people who know nothing about guns to appraise guns sometimes.

You could try idk going and asking them?

What state are you in? Income tax returns here already. Cash in hand.

God do I want to be fisted.

I wouldn't. It's openly displaying to everyone driving by that you have firearms.

You will get 40% to 50% of from a pawn shop. It's better to wait and go the armslist route.

Pawn shop will give you $50 for the shotgun and probably $90 for the glock. Sell on Armslist and work a real job instead of jerking off in your room all day to cover expenses while you wait for buyers.

they will pay about 40% of fair value if they like you

I impulse bought a pos 1895 colt revolver. I immediate sold it at a pawnshop
I told them I bought it for $600, asked for $400
The manager than asked the female clerk to offer me $250
I told them I cannot accept that price several times
The manger then conceded for $300
I sold it at a pawnshop because I knew no knowledgeable LGS would take it off me
Good luck OP

auction them online, sell for heavy markdown on armslist. dont get assraped by pawnbrokers

>I've made some bad investments in cryptocurrency

How can people be so stupid with their fucking money

Attached: 1518997639346.jpg (367x451, 70K)

fucking moron. Should have sold it on gunjoker

at the pawn shop i used to work at they told the employees to look the prices up on gunbroker and offer 25-30% of what they saw the average completed ones selling for to leave room to haggle but were never supposed to pay more than like 40%

Auction them on Gunbroker and start the listings at a penny. Check the completed listings for each gun and see what they are selling for at auction, that's about what you can expect to get.

pawn stores only give you 40% of value on new items and pay only crypto for guns

Attached: 1516052281923.jpg (960x842, 65K)

>putting all your eggs in one basket like this
Dumb nigger. You'll probably get 25-50% of what they'll sell it for, depending on how fast they think they can flip it and how little they think you'll take, if I've learned anything from buying and selling other used goods and watching scripted reality shows on the History channel and Spike.