What are the most popular and used shotguns today for home defense ? I wanna get pic related

What are the most popular and used shotguns today for home defense ? I wanna get pic related

Attached: 53995-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x700, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Remington rust issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A fullsized pistol or carbine that feeds from magazines with robust capacities.

THE NEIGHBOR THERE AMONG THEM HAD A TAC 14 ON HIS HIP,TAC 14 ON HIS HHHIIIPPPP!!!

Probably something common like a maverick 88 or 870 express

>robust capacities
Sounds so eloquently

Attached: 1549827406073.png (697x566, 288K)

Something in the Mossberg 500 line.
If you want something like that get the Shockwave which is a redesigned Mossberg 590 which means its basically an indestructible "fuck you" stick.
Also dont get modern Remington.

Attached: iLeNOwN.jpg (4272x2848, 1.87M)

Then put a fucking brace on it for the sake of your neighbors.

Sweet good to know thanks bro

Why ?? Fuck them. They wont be saving my ass if fuckers break in

Would this firearm classification work for a levergat? I'd like a mare's leg in 357 without all the NFA bullshit attached. I recall the fact that its a shotgun with that grip style that gives it the unique classification, but I may be misremembering.

>modern Remington
Do yourself a favor and get a Mossberg instead.

Attached: woa.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No but they will be suing your ass when a stray pellet of buck breaks one of their windows. I got a notice from the HOA a few weeks ago that firearms are "against our neighborhood bylaws" and that I had 72 hours to "dispose of any deadly weapons" or else I'd receive a fine. Had to have my attorney send her a formal letter with our intent to sue the HOA if any further action was taken to limit the basic human rights guaranteed to us in the constitution. Bitch hasn't spoken to me since...

Well I have a Lynx 12 so if the bad guys or the Feds come a-knockin' , they are getting a drum-full of Federal Hi-brass

What do you boys use your shotguns for? I’m thinking of picking up a pump and roaming my local woods blasting clays like a wild madman.

My supernova is loaded with buckshot by my bed

Plinking mostly
Want to go innawoods huntin' but ain't got the time for a permit

What are the alternatives to both Mossberg and Remington for 12g pump?

It's more of a range toy. Just grab a maverick 88.
Proven track record, and supported by a US company rather than some random turk importer

>

Attached: 20190310_195539.jpg (4032x1960, 3.26M)

Vepr 12
Benelli M2 or M4
Anything else is a waste of money

>He lives in a place with a HOA and upper class enough to have an attorney on retainer. Also lots of bored housewives who have time to fuck with the neighbours because they don't have to work a second job.

Don't sweat petty crime so much there Whitecollar McWasp your neighborhood sounds fine.

Whats the difference between m1014 and m4?

nvm, it's just a fucking name

I don't feel sweaty. I won't argue with your assessment, my life is pretty calm and the liklihood of a jamal busting my door down is very slim. Are you saying because I'm less at risk I should be less prepared? That seems a bit backward.

Wood on weapons makes my cock throb and there is no height of speed or low of drag that can compete with that
There

No. Part of that "Firearm" designation is the fact that it's a smoothbore gun.

However there are numerous "mare's leg" leverguns available commercially from companies like Henry. They're legally pistols so no NFA bullshit.

Attached: Shotgun_item_icon_TF2.png (1261x367, 216K)

Mossberg Maverick 88/500/590 are basically the AK of shotguns and are very inexpensive, especially used.

Older Remingtons ARE nice, especially the police trade-ins with low round counts that often come with some nice aftermarket parts like folding stocks or flashlight-integrated forends for nothing extra.

Just don't fuck with the random no-name Turk imports (plenty of videos demonstrating their abysmal build quality and reliability) or Remingtons made within the last 10-15 years (quality took a nosedive, the Rustington meme is real)

This times a billion, the Turks are notorious for constructing shit shotguns. They're like shittier versions of Israeli stuff. Creating a gun in the Middle East seems to work like this.
1. Make cool drawing.
2. Make cool model.
3. Design mechanism to fit in model
What happens next is what seperated Israelis from the rest of their camel jocky brethren because they actually test their guns for function and stresses, turkey like the rest of the AK world simply sells the guns as such.

Attached: IMG_2820.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

Or alternatively, jam poorly-built copy of well-known semiauto action in plastic spess gun shell and push it on ban staters who can't get good semiauto shit like Saigas.

Jesus christ HoAs are fucking fags. Can they even legally do that? How does an HoA override your constitutional rights? Can you just not join HoAs?
>t.notburger and every time I hear about HoAs it sounds like they're cabals of retard soccer moms creating mini police states

>they're cabals of retard soccer moms creating mini police states
That's exactly what HOAs are. If their leadership is active in local politics they can actually be pretty powerful, especially when something goes against their NIMBY "muh property values" bullshit.

A few years back my friend's dad ran for president of his HOA with his platform being "if I win I'll dissolve the HOA." He won and dissolved it.

Be the change, anons.

Anything mossberg. Also fuck the Tac 14 get the shockwave.

that's fucking awesome

>(plenty of videos demonstrating their abysmal build quality and reliability)
Examples, pls? I know I saw one of the ATI S-Beam being a POS, but I also saw posititve reviews of the Dickinson Commando

can someone please post a Remington shotgun with rust on it that can be proven to not be the fault of a retarded owner?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Remington rust issues

Literally NiB 870s.

>Retarded owners
Yes, if you baby the guns you can keep them from rusting, but the fact of the matter is I have a Winchest 94 made in 1897 with the finish almost completely rubbed off, and had an 870 express next to it in the safe for years. The Remington would rust for literally no reason while the bare fucking steel of the 120-year-old Winchester next to it would be completely fine.

Attached: rust.jpg (1024x768, 241K)