Besides being USMC propaganda...

Besides being USMC propaganda, and the consistency issues (like guns changing between shots or how they repeated that the bombs were gonna drop in 25 minutes through at least two firefights), what's wrong with this movie? Shit's top tier military-zeno action

Attached: 20190311_214842.jpg (968x806, 344K)

was this the one about humans being turned into alien drone pilots or just the one about blowing up ayylamos?

>what's wrong with this movie?
The aliens are dumber than the marines.

That was Skyline. Battle: LA was
>muhreens are the strongest warriors espeshully the female muhreens

>Shit's top tier military-zeno action
Nothing more, nothing less. Great shit for saturday evening.

Ayys not bombarding the shit out of the planet before closing in on foot.

>female soldier who isn't pregnant/crying the entire time/screaming at the top of her lungs at every little thing/forcing her male comrades to carry her pack
>realistic

The Marines lose half a platoon to an ambush for causing fuck all damage in return. Also the National Guard(?) had a few good characters as competent as the Marines. The female was AF.
I really liked the beginning where you can tell the Marines were outmatched to hell, and had to adapt, (and perform live surgery just to figure out how to kill one of the ayys). Unfortunately I felt it turned into schlock near the end

so the ayees have to clear out the dregs of humanity from the subterranean warren

Attached: Vinh Moc tunnels.jpg (1200x1600, 396K)

Independence day 2 was better than this movie.

>shot and edited worse than a Larry Vickers video c. 2014
>top-tier

Attached: 1550152267330.jpg (639x359, 32K)

>first fight starts
>cam shaking begins with vigor
>drop it on the spot
No, this I won't stand for.

This. The most realistic portrayal of nuh stronk female warrior was when the weak bitch didnt have the mediocre upper body strength to pull herself off the roof of the bus when the ayyy shot a big old energy cannon at them, because some of her gear was caught, and the big moustachiod Marine had to pull her loose and save her incompetent ass, getting himself killed in the process.

This shit is why bitches need to fuck off from the military. No amount of latina tuff girl character portrayals from Hollywood will change that theyre fucking worthless in combat.

T. 0311 who babysat FET teams

>WE GOTTA GET BACK TO THE EFF OH BEE!

Attached: 8FD48F02-41AE-49C5-BF3B-D73B05E0C553.jpg (150x150, 6K)

saw this movie on a flight over the Atlantic.

KLM disappoints just like this film did

>female engagement team teams
I bet you say CAC card, too.

You stick to 'give me your cac' then eh?

I do because Im not a faggot nerd like you who gives a shit about grammar or punctuation and other faggot nerd book shit

I liked it because its a first one where you see actual ayylmao vs humans battle instead of sneekibreeki shit

it was the first movie I fell asleep during in theaters
it was not kino

Attached: pepe 02.jpg (306x306, 20K)

A company is just a squad team team

Independence Day still remains the best alien invasion action kino

>Whats wrong
-Female JTAC in 2011
-Civilian covered too much ground/lack of infamous LA traffic
-NO ONE is asking to bum smokes nor dips.
Aside from that, it depresses me to say that this is one of the more realistic military movies out. Still enjoyed it regardless.

t.soldier