Jow Forums approved job in France

Hey Jow Forums, what are some Jow Forums approved jobs that are available in France? Preferably not the dirt and potatoes diet kind, I plan to found a family.
Thanks in advance, brothers in arms.

Attached: famasf13.jpg (1024x524, 85K)

legion for 5 years. same as a masters. then start family and work sometimes as pmc.

/k jobs in France?
Jobs in France?
France?
Mouahahahahaha et la marmotte elle met le chocolat dans le papier d'alu?

Seriously tho, the least underpayed /k job I'll guess is engineer working for any defense financed industry such as EADS/thales...
any grunt job is 1400€/month without any hope of better... officer is not/k material, it's more /lgbt/pol material.
>get a good job, get a cat C licence, stock up on 308 and be done with it

Btw I have a master in cybersecurity, I just can't stand desk jobs.

It's like a 1/10 chance to get in even during the off-season (winter.) Even less if you're American because they think we're all pussies who would desert before your service is over.
t. talked to a few dozen legionnaires on Cervens when I was planning on trying to join. They said wait until the next surge which might be a few years because the odds to get in go up massively to around a 1/3 instead of 1/10

>Btw I have a master in cybersecurity, I just can't stand desk jobs.

Who gives a shit you don't have fluent French and you are not an EU national, you have zero right to be there or work there legally.

I'm French dude.

>I'm French dude.
Then why the fuck are you asking /k about work in france?

Only forum I know that talks about those topics and has good advice.

well there are low paid and crappy private security firms that do public events like fetes and concerts but you would make more on the chomage You'd be better working for totalfina elf in IT but they use native English speaker ex legion for /k. I fucking hate france and the French btw, just saying only thing I can agree with bongs on

France is the shittiest EU nation. Its basically communist

To be fair I hate the bongs and americans, especially the bongs since we have more history with them. Though they don't bother me as long as they don't meddle and each country does its own thing.
True, in 12 months we work 4 months for ourselves and 8 for the state. Even fucking China is less communist.

And yes, I'd definetely make more on the chommage. I'm trying to decide if I should stay in the cybersecurity field or change for something more fulfilling. Almost every Jow Forums related job seems to be paid the minimum wage (18k/y) while I make double that (35k/y) so... But I don't know all the jobs, hence why I ask here.

Since there seems to be misunderstandings: I'm a native French, French is my mother tongue, I live here in all legality and am somewhat proficient in English.

French here. Gunsmith, armorer and gunshop employee are incredibly scarce jobs, not to mention our dying gun manufacturing industry. They are only getting scarcer. Plus you'll need the proper diploma. You can try to enter the Saint Etienne gunsmithing school but there are like 4 open spots a year.
A friend of mine tried his luck at the entering exam by it didn't work because he has no experience in manual work, which seems to be your case.
His autistic knowledge of guns mechanics and history was useless because he can't file down a piece of steel properly.

Honestly, as someone who could have gone for an easy desk job but ended up working in factories because I couldn't stand the perceived uselessness of it, keep your desk job and keep guns as a hobby. You'll have spare income for cool stuff and ammo, and you'll still get more time fondling and using guns than most military and police.

Pic related is the Darne factory, they used to make some of the finest shotguns. They went bankrupt a few monthes ago.

Attached: darne2.jpg (2000x1500, 1.45M)

hon hon hon

How much more gun handling ? My old work was 39h/week (inb4 americans laugh their heart out) and adding the shotting range, gym and boxing I didn't have any time for me, it was really stressful. I'd rather sports and guns be part of the job, as I have other activities.
I was thinking forest guard, fireman, gendarme or such.

Not sure it's the best way to approach this problem. Of course if you have other activities it becomes more complicated to add shooting to your schedule. But wanting to be around guns can't be your main reason to do any job, especially here in France.

>forest guard
I don't know much about this job, but I'm pretty sure they don't have much to do with guns. I've read somewhere they have access to cat B guns but don't take my word on that.
>fireman
nothing to do with guns, not to mention how dangerous the job is. It's more of a vocation at that point
>gendarme or policeman
I've been hearing for years that cops get 20 rouds a year to practice. I don't know how things are now, but with all public services getting less and less monney every year I'm pretty sure they aren't going better.
If you think having a day job and doing sports in your spare time is stressful, I'm not sure you'll like the endless nightshifts and the unpayed overtime, all the while dealing with the worst of what humanity has to offer.

How old are you anyway?
You get to beat up people and kill arabs with pretty much no consequences though, so there's that.

>Forest guards
They carry
>Firefighter
No guns, but lots of sports
>Gendarme or policeman
Tbh I know this is not a good time to be in this kind of job, that's why I ask here in search of alternatives. Beating drug dealers and such is all good, but beating your fellow citizens that fight for your rights ? Not so much. It's supposed to be "protect and serve (the nation)", not "protect and serve (the government)".

The stressful thing was more the hours put on glue dto a chair with almost nothing to do and having to pretend to be busy. The sports were great and shooting as well, it just takes a lot of time. I'll propably join the reserve as well, if they take me.

I'm 23.

Entrer à l'ONCFS c'est pas évident du tout
t. environnement pro

How was it to get in there for you? How do you like it and basically what do you do? Is it really minimum wage?

Not ONCFS but have to deal with them regularly. Entry exam as they're government agents, but very few free slots unlike regular police. Be wary, with the coming AFB-ONCFS merging things may change for better or worse. What you do all day depends heavily on your affectation and job. Communication and PR guys are desk jockeys whereas others crawl through mud and shit to measure and count shit. As in any police agency you can also be the poor sob that'll control hunting licences forever in some local hunting association.
Wages are standard civil servant category A B C if I remember correctly.

Private guards only have jurisdiction over the land they're sworn to, don't know much more about them.

just be a illegal migrant if u want eu creds that bad

>AFB-ONCFS
Interesting, I hadn't heard about that.

I just want to be a soldier user. Don't care who I'm fighting with or for. Due to getting shot and having a juvenile concealed weapons charge the US military won't take me.

La réforme comprend aussi une nouvelle police de la chasse et de la ruralité en général. Si ça t'intéresse regarde l'actu et le site de l'oncfs pour les concours.

Merci.

>he likes bongs more than frogs
Is it the shared love for yelling at waiters and pimping your wife out to spaniards and greeks while at vacation that makes you feel this way?

I'm pretty sure it's camaderie due to fucking France together during WW2.

Bon courage, parce que les boulots Jow Forums et dans l'environnement c'est assez compliqué à trouver si tu veux seulement être un porte flingue.

Any other work suggestions?

Après ça se comprend, être dans la nature et porter un flingue ça sonne comme un rêve. S'il y a l'entrainement qui va avec bien entendu.

Shameless bump

>Jow Forums approved jobs that are available in France?
Making knives in that one town that makes a shitton of knives. Idk about the family plans.

You're thinking of Thiers, near Clermont-Ferrand, neat knives btw, own a few.
Working in an armory is gonna be a pain most of the time, fudds going on without end about their precious funs, long hours without anything to do, explaining the same shit over and over, having to deal with every urban youth looking for a simili...
Wouldn't do it desu.

Attached: couteaux_le_thiers_20160825_1854675326.jpg (2000x1125, 187K)

So to sum up you want a well paying job where you get to go outside and carry a gun, but without the inconvenience of being a grunt or having to flashball protesters.
Seems like a pipe dream to me.

Personne qui propose convoyeur de fonds ? Seul métier avec port d'arme garanti pour un non-membre des forces de l'ordres pendant son service.

Surtout refuser les offres en tant que convoyeur en civil ou DABiste, c'est un coupe-gorge.

Attached: brinks.jpg (1024x577, 72K)

Thiers right? I find the many custom knife makers more interesting (think Sacha Thiel and Thierry Savidan for exemple)
Btw this answer was not mine. Though you got it right, I'd rather not be on the execution list when the next Revolution happens, and having a family requires more than minimum wage. Hell, even non working migrants have more left at the end of the month than someone at minimum wage.
Thanks friendo

Btw are you trained?

Forest guards carry, and don't hesitate to fire the occasional warning shots on poachers.

>t. know several of them

Keeping the thread alive for even more suggestions and recommendations

Last shameless bump before it dies